Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

PurpleEmu products Rosacea+Moisturize final Review...
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
ejay90
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 19, 2005 10:50 pm      Reply with quote
Hello, my name is Abe im 27 and My skin was diagnosed with rosacea Embarassed ...I used many products, but they just made it and my skin worst Crying or Very sad ...but i still have high hopes! Surprised My skin is very dry and oily at the same time Sad ...I got a very old, tired looking skin and I lost my skin elasticity Crying or Very sad . I purchased over 1 week ago purple emu Rosacea cream, called: Redness and Blemish Control and to moisturize my skin, i wanted something other then my usall Dormer211, so I purchased the Super-Rich Moisturizer. Question
I have read their website and they show alot of testimonies about ppl being very satified over there products that really worked...etc... I have ben using, Redness and Blemish Control for allmost a week now, no results so far, it has a very strong smell, like Vicks, and it makes my skin dry, so I suggest using there moisturizer before applying this...they said depending on the person, it should take 1-3 weeks to see promising results...so im guessing it will take me 3 weeks to see the diffrence. I have ben using many products in the past for rosacea, they all made it worst, causing it to flush. Embarassed
But this one dosent cause my skin to become red...it just dosent do anything at the moment. Question
Their super moisturizer smells really good, vanilla sent, and moisturize my skin pretty well, but it claims more than that. I have read on there website that it should also exfoliate and remove superficial and deep wrinkles and also gives skin back its elasticity Exclamation ...I have ben using it also for allmost a week, but no results so far. Question Still the same face Confused ...thats all for now ppl!
Next week I will keep u updated on these products!!! One more thing, I have seen on there website pics of ppl before and AFTER using there products...dont trust the pics, those are pics I found all over the net on many diffrent skin care websites! Bad Grin
Laters!
---------------
Final thoughts...
purple emu super moisturizer seems to clog pores alittle...and the rosacea cream dosent do much. It even amplified my redness alittle...?!?! makes ur skin very very dry and it smells bad, just when u apply it at night and try to sleep.
its not worth any of ur money!!!
So dont buy it! After allmost 2months of use...nothing seems to be good. It just another product claiming to do so much, yet it does nothing at all. money waisted...testomonials are all fake I guess...
Pics used on the website are also used in other major laser treatment websites...
On the internet basically they can sell u anything and tell u its good...I was there test subject, so Trust me...not them!
Oh I should add, shipping cost me 9$, yet when i received the package...it says 2$ for shipping?! Rolling Eyes
ejay90
Dia
5% products discount

Tue Dec 20, 2005 2:20 am      Reply with quote
hello Abe,

maybe you can look atwww.rosacea.dermis.net
There is a lot off information about different kinds of rosacea and how to treat it.
Dia
ejay90
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 20, 2005 6:43 am      Reply with quote
Dia wrote:
hello Abe,

maybe you can look atwww.rosacea.dermis.net
There is a lot off information about different kinds of rosacea and how to treat it.
Dia

thnx for the info! I looked into many diffrent sites about my rosacea...but ill have a look on this one aswell, very appreiciated Very Happy
ejay90
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 01, 2006 11:29 am      Reply with quote
Allright, now its ben over 2 weeks and i am using blemish and redness control from purple emu and so far...nothing... Sad
Lara1
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 01, 2006 11:40 pm      Reply with quote
Have you try Murad products?
You can check it:
http://www.essentialdayspa.com/murad_treatments_eye_care.htm

I also foud these sites for you: www.rosaceacare.com www.merryclinic.com www.rosacea.org

I hope it helps Smile
SusieQ
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 02, 2006 1:42 pm      Reply with quote
You're way too young to be using a super rich moisturizer. Gentle is the idea here with rosacea (that is, if you were DIAGNOSED by a doctor). And 1 week is not long enough to see if a skin care regiment works. You have to use it a full 30-60 days. This is to enable skin to go through its full cycle of the renewal of skin cells. If you're confused go to cosmeticcop.com. Theres lots of really good information over there.
ejay90
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 14, 2006 7:23 am      Reply with quote
hehe, thnx for ur info!
ok let see...now its ben allmost 1month and a half im using the purple emu rosacea cream, and no results at all! So you ppl out there that wants something for your roscea, then forget this one...its just another one of those produts! Sad
ejay90
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 20, 2006 7:20 am      Reply with quote
Sad
System
Automatic Message
Wed Apr 24, 2024 3:17 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |