Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Winner For Tuesday, December 20, 2005!
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
Caspers Mum

Wed Dec 21, 2005 9:51 pm      Reply with quote
Okay, again, I am late with drawing this week's winner on behalf of Mabsy. Sorry, but I didn't realize that she is not back from her trip yet.

As Christmas & Hanukkah arrive shortly, and Kwaanza began today, we at EDS have decided that we're drawing a special gift certificate this week. Our most active & helpful contributors to our Forum were carefully considered, and these names were drawn randomly from a box.

Therefore, I would like to wish a very Merry Christmas to Forum member Winnie! She has won a $100 gift certificate! She may pick this up in her U2U Message Box!

From us in Vancouver, to wherever you may be, we wish all a happy, festive Holiday Season!

phredd4
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 21, 2005 9:57 pm      Reply with quote
Congrats Winnie! Please post what you end up ordering!

-Cheri
kipyo
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 22, 2005 12:36 am      Reply with quote
Congrats...
It's a good Xmas gift though Laughing

Merry Christmas.
rosebud
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 22, 2005 5:06 am      Reply with quote
Winnie congratulations Very Happy

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 22, 2005 6:00 am      Reply with quote
Thank you so much Essential Day Spa....I am in shock. Shock The PM from CM this morning almost knocked me right off my chair. I need some PAMPERING right now as December has been a rough month: My cat, Max of nine year, was found dead Sunday morning. He had heart failure. I found him in his usual sleeping spot on our sofa. The night before he was snuggling and purring. Sad Needless to say I am very sad. For the past few months I have been in a cast and can't get around too well. I am having surgery in February. This face is not looking like it used to. The generous voucher might very well give me the "get up and go" to take better care of myself.

Thank you again. MERRY CHRISTMAS/HAPPY HOLIDAYS to my dear friends at EDS.

Fondly,
Winnie
majorb
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 22, 2005 6:21 am      Reply with quote
Oh, Winnie, I'm so sorry to hear about poor Max. You must miss him terribly. At least it must have been quick for him and I can't imagine that he would have suffered if he was in a sleeping position. I hope it helps a little to know that.

The same thing happened recently to a wee cat called Tigger who was living with one of our fosterers. It was an awful shock. He'd been a long-term stray, trying to fend for himself. The only comfort was that he'd had a lovely few months in his foster home, with plenty to eat and plenty of love. Better to die there unexpectedly in his sleep with a full stomach and feeling cared for than out on his own, hungry and cold.

Anyway, what with that and your health problems, it sounds as though a bit of pampering is exactly what you need and deserve.
Debra
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 22, 2005 8:26 am      Reply with quote
Winnie.....Congrats on winning the gift voucher. I'm so sorry about what you're going through right now. My heart goes out to you, and my thoughts and prayers are with you. You certainly deserve pampering.
Wild Cat
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 22, 2005 10:36 am      Reply with quote
Congrat Winnie,
My heart goes out to you. I have an eight-year-old cat and when she was six, the vet discovered she has a heart leakage of some sort...and I worry a lot about it. Time for her to have another check-up

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 22, 2005 12:07 pm      Reply with quote
Can't think of anyone who deserves it more. Very Happy
I'm really sorry about your pet & health problems. All the best for 2006.

You know, I never understood people's attachments to their pets until I got a dog last october -under much duress. Now, I know that if anything happened to him it would be like losing a member of the family. My husband actually noted that I hug the dog more than him; in my defense, the dog never answers back or hogs the remote.
Toe
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Dec 24, 2005 12:04 pm      Reply with quote
Congratulations, Winnie!

Sorry to hear about Max. Sad
Unless people have pets of their own it is always difficult to imagine just how much we grieve when we lose them. I still get upset thinking about cats I lost 6+ years ago.

Take care of yourself and enjoy spending the EDS gift certificate. Very Happy

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Dec 24, 2005 1:45 pm      Reply with quote
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYBODY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mon Apr 15, 2024 11:23 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Peter Thomas Roth Instant FIRMx Eye (30 ml / 1 floz) Sundari Elderflower Moisturizer for Normal / Combination Skin (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Shira Nutriburst Glow C Power Duo (40 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |