Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)
Jurlique Rose Shower Gel
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
Mabsy

Wed Dec 10, 2003 9:04 pm      Reply with quote
After I tried the Phytomer Face Dew toner (which smells like roses and is a great toner btw!) I got on a kick of trying all thigs that mentioned 'rose' Smile

Jurlique is an Australian company (from South Australia to be exact) and their skin/body care is completely natural. Their Rose shower gel is absolutely divine! It smells like roses obviously, but not the fake kind, it actually smells very very nice. It lathers up well and leaves your skin nice and soft. Your bathroom smells beautiful for a while after the shower too.

I'm not sure if you can actually get Jurlique outside of Australia though I think I read somewhere that the company is becoming rather popular with celebrities in the US. If you're a fan of shower gels and like things that have mild rose scents (we're not talking potent Russian perfume, just a beautiful gentle rose scent) then I highly recommend you try this. It retails at Au$17 for 250mL.

Mabsy.

ps. I don't mean to put down Russian perfume. It's just that when we moved to Australia I had this vial of Russian perfume oil with me that somehow leaked in my luggage on the plane. It took many many washes to get the potent scent of rose out of my clothes.... So every time I smell a rose scent that it way too overpowering I call it Russian rose Smile
thoughtcrime
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 10, 2003 9:24 pm      Reply with quote
Mabsy, I love rose scents too (not the Russian rose kind either :P) I love how you said that the bathroom smells like roses afterwards too! I may have to try and find this shower gel, do they have a rose body lotion?
Mabsy

Wed Dec 10, 2003 9:30 pm      Reply with quote
They do! They have a Rose Hand & Body Lotion (haven't tried) and also a Rose Hand Cream (it's really good). Their 'partner' line to that is stuff with Lavender. So everything that they have in rose they also have in lavender (shower gel, silk dust, body lotion, hand cream, etc).

If you can't find it let me know and I can get it for you here if you like Wink

Mabsy
thoughtcrime
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 10, 2003 9:42 pm      Reply with quote
That is so sweet of you, Mabsy! I know I saw Jurlique somewhere here, or it might have been on a website... I'll check it out. But likewise, let me know if you need anything in the U.S. You know, we have Sephora here! :P
Mabsy

Wed Dec 10, 2003 9:46 pm      Reply with quote
Thank you Thoughtcrime, I think at this stage it's probably a good thing that Sephora is not accessible to me. LOL

If you do end up trying the Jurlique let me know what you think. And of course let me know if you need help getting it.

Mabsy
onlyxi6
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:17 am      Reply with quote
Rose Hand & Body Lotion, Rose Hand Cream, and rose others products, i want to try, i love rose smell

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 19, 2010 7:55 pm      Reply with quote
outside AU,jurlique is too expensive,but still love it
MR001
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 21, 2010 6:56 am      Reply with quote
annesun wrote:

That's true. But I don't really know about AU. But based on the price on its official website, it's still not that cheap. Don't know if they have a lot of discounts in stores of AU.

A group of my acquaintances are going to AU this week for an international conference this week. But none of them has interests in skin care products!!! What a pity!
sucencen
5% products discount

Wed Apr 21, 2010 6:21 pm      Reply with quote
This is the worst smell among the rose products of jurlique.it is pungent~
sucencen
5% products discount

Wed Apr 21, 2010 6:24 pm      Reply with quote
MR001 wrote:
annesun wrote:

That's true. But I don't really know about AU. But based on the price on its official website, it's still not that cheap. Don't know if they have a lot of discounts in stores of AU.

A group of my acquaintances are going to AU this week for an international conference this week. But none of them has interests in skin care products!!! What a pity!

I'm in AU,it's really a good price if you buy JURLIQUE during some discount seasons.And you can have a lot of sample with purchase.Even without discount,the price is cheaper than in other places.
rhea
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 03, 2010 5:02 am      Reply with quote
I use it rose hand cream, I love the taste. Although the price is not cheap, but I am willing to pay
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:44 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |