Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

carnosine
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
sharky
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 12, 2006 7:14 am      Reply with quote
I just started taking the supplement Carnosine.
I considered it for some time but just got around to looking at articles on MEDLINE.
The article that impressed me most was Hipliss, A.R., Brownson, C. and Carrier, M.J.
Mech. Aging Dev. 2001, sep 15 2001, vol 122(13) pages 1431-45.

In this article they examine the biochemical mechanisms that Carnosine rejuvanates fiberblasts both clutures and in vivo. This info suggests that Carnosine could make you healthier and repair wrinkles when taken internally (from other sources it is well absorbed). It also acts to prevent adverse effects from blood sugar spikes.
Carnosine is mainly found in red meat and some in poultry.

This article also suggests to me that it could be effective topically if it could be transported into the skin. It is water soluble which is a problem but it's molecular weight is 226 so it meets the rule of thumb that molecules under 500MW can generally be transported. Do the formulators have any ideas?
BYRG
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 19, 2007 3:22 am      Reply with quote
Are you still taking this? How is it going? I've been reading a lot lately about this in regards to reducing glycotoxins and in skin health etc. In addition to only eating foods raw, steamed or boiled to prevent glycation I thought this would be a good supplement to take. Would love to hear from anyone taking it! Thanks!
nyonyakay
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 19, 2007 4:02 am      Reply with quote
From Skin Actives:

"Properties: accelerates and improves healing. Prevents cross-linking of collagen and other proteins in the dermis, one of the causes of wrinkles and loss of elasticity brought about by aging and exposure to UV (sunlight). Carnosine is also an antioxidant and seems to improve the immune response.

Use: in a gel, cream or lotion, a teaspoon per 4 oz. of base. "

http://skinactives.com/products/carnosine.htm

It is water-soluble and the suggested use is at a 5% concentration.

I have not tried this personally.
sharky
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 19, 2007 5:05 am      Reply with quote
Thanks for bumping this up. I need to reorder the oral Carnosine. It did help my lipid profiles and then I stopped taking it. I did order the powder from Skin ACtives. I just started using it. I can say that it does improve healing. I had red scratches on my arms that were not healing well (weeks)and I'd run out of my O2 serum this helped in days. I'll see longer term whether it helps with fine lines. I use so many things though it is hard to tell what is doing what and I do not change unless something is not going well. My skin is generally improving over time.
oriana808
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 14, 2009 8:19 am      Reply with quote
Just wondering if anyone has any tech info on using carnosine topically in DIY creams. I have the supplement in powder form. Have googled to no avail. Any help would be most appreciated Very Happy
patzy
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Sep 07, 2011 4:33 pm      Reply with quote
Carnosine can be costly and if you do research online you find that Beta-Alanine (much cheaper) taken orally will convert to Carnosine in the body.
You might get a tingling sensation when using it, so either lower the dose (or break dosing up and take intermitedly during the day). Or take with food.
I've got a TON of research which I've saved to Word Pad, as I wanted to be sure that Beta -Alanine does convert to carnosine in the body and also suggested dosages. Smile
Since Carnosine quenches cross linking etc you get lipfusion, which in and of itself is not harmful unless because of age or diet (or the initial phase of dosing with Beta Alanine causes elevation of lipofusion, DMAE will flush it out so the workings of your cells won't be hindered. so best to combine Carnosine or Beta Alanine with DMAE.
Glamcat
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Oct 08, 2011 5:11 pm      Reply with quote
I just started taking Beta Alanine a few weeks ago with the hope of it helping my skin out. So far I havent noticed anything with my skin but I figure it will take several months to notice anything there, but what I have noticed is that I need less sleep and when I wake up I just wake up instead of feeling groggy for an hour or 2 and in general I seem to have more energy... all good Very Happy
UmEnis
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 13, 2011 3:18 am      Reply with quote
patzy wrote:
Carnosine can be costly and if you do research online you find that Beta-Alanine (much cheaper) taken orally will convert to Carnosine in the body.
You might get a tingling sensation when using it, so either lower the dose (or break dosing up and take intermitedly during the day). Or take with food.
I've got a TON of research which I've saved to Word Pad, as I wanted to be sure that Beta -Alanine does convert to carnosine in the body and also suggested dosages. Smile
Since Carnosine quenches cross linking etc you get lipfusion, which in and of itself is not harmful unless because of age or diet (or the initial phase of dosing with Beta Alanine causes elevation of lipofusion, DMAE will flush it out so the workings of your cells won't be hindered. so best to combine Carnosine or Beta Alanine with DMAE.

would be soooooooooooooooo very grateful if you'd consider posting some of the best links Smile
patzy
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 13, 2011 1:35 pm      Reply with quote
Glamcat wrote:
I just started taking Beta Alanine a few weeks ago with the hope of it helping my skin out. So far I havent noticed anything with my skin but I figure it will take several months to notice anything there, but what I have noticed is that I need less sleep and when I wake up I just wake up instead of feeling groggy for an hour or 2 and in general I seem to have more energy... all good Very Happy

Yes, it also can keep those who are light sleepers awake, so take it earlier in the day, so you don't lose out on sleep.
Just remember that you need to be ingesting Histidine in combination with Beta Alanine so it will convert to Carnosine. (taking Carnosine straight, isn't the best method, due to the break down in the body, then the body having to remake it..go figure. So B.A.+Hisdine will convert and give you more Carnosine in the long run. I take a powdered Vegan supplement that has all the amino acids so of course, has Histidine in the same amount of Beta Alanine that I take. Perhaps I've mentioned this before, but take DMAE to clean up the lipofusion that is left behind in the body's cells during the use of Carnosone or the B.A.+Histadine use and conversion. Lipofusion in and of itself isn't bad, but over time can build up and hinder the proper functioning of cells, and we don't want that!

P.S. I have that 'jumping' of text when I try and post, can someone remind me how to correct that problem?
patzy
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 13, 2011 1:55 pm      Reply with quote
UmEnis wrote:
patzy wrote:

would be soooooooooooooooo very grateful if you'd consider posting some of the best links Smile

I'll do my best, as I have a lot of research to wade through.

http://www.naturalskinrepair.com/l-carnosine.html

http://www.betaalanine.info/2006/12/21/thursdays-test/#more-24

to quote from the site directly above: Researchers have shown that when supplementing with beta-alanine for just 4 weeks, we can increase our carnosine concentration by 42-65%.

Unfortunately, only about 40% of the carnosine you take actually contains beta-alanine, making it an inefficient source at best. You are better off, from both efficiency and a financial standpoint, taking beta-alanine directly. You would have to take substantially more carnosine just to approach the increased concentrations of carnosine<!--[if !supportAnnotations]--> achieved by taking the scientifically recommended dose of beta-alanine. Clearly, taking beta-alanine is the superior solution to increasing carnosine levels.

Including this in case anyone falls into the catagories mentioned in the following quote: (I'm a Vegan thus my mentioning in previous posts regarding Hisdidine.)

This site mentions the diseases that carnosine can or may help: I know for a fact that the eye drops DO get rid of cataracts. This product has been on the market for years.

http://www.vrp.com/neuroendocrine-support/carnosine-multipurpose-anti-aging-nutrient-anti-aging-nutrient-review-and-update-part-5
patzy
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 13, 2011 2:52 pm      Reply with quote
patzy wrote:
UmEnis wrote:
patzy wrote:

to quote from the site directly above: Researchers have shown that when supplementing with beta-alanine for just 4 weeks, we can increase our carnosine concentration by 42-65%.

Unfortunately, only about 40% of the carnosine you take actually contains beta-alanine, making it an inefficient source at best. You are better off, from both efficiency and a financial standpoint, taking beta-alanine directly. You would have to take substantially more carnosine just to approach the increased concentrations of carnosine achieved by taking the scientifically recommended dose of beta-alanine. Clearly, taking beta-alanine is the superior solution to increasing carnosine levels.

Including this in case anyone falls into the catagories mentioned in the following quote: (I'm a Vegan thus my mentioning in previous posts regarding Histidine.)

This site mentions the diseases that carnosine can or may help: I know for a fact that the eye drops DO get rid of cataracts. This product has been on the market for years.

http://www.vrp.com/neuroendocrine-support/carnosine-multipurpose-anti-aging-nutrient-anti-aging-nutrient-review-and-update-part-5

OK PLEASE READ THIS POST AS THE ONE ABOVE HAS SOME CONFUSION (DUE TO MY POSTING AND EDITING INCORRECTLY.)

Unfortunately, only about 40% of the carnosine you take actually contains beta-alanine, making it an inefficient source at best. You are better off, from both efficiency and a financial standpoint, taking beta-alanine directly. You would have to take substantially more carnosine just to approach the increased concentrations of carnosine achieved by taking the scientifically recommended dose of beta-alanine. Clearly, taking beta-alanine is the superior solution to increasing carnosine levels.

Including this in case anyone falls into the catagories mentioned in the following quote: Shouldn't I take extra histidine along with beta-alanine since histidine is a component of carnosine?
No, as histidine is already present in high concentrations in muscle, while beta-alanine is only present only in small amounts. Researchers have determined that it is beta-alanine that drives carnosine synthesis, not histidine. Since this has been proven repeatedly in research, there is no need to supplement with extra histidine to increase carnosine levels.

(I'm a Vegan thus my mentioning in previous posts regarding Histidine.)Vegans, vegetarians or the elderly,those that (don't eat large amounts of food or dieters *)that may not get enough histidine in their diets and are thus deficient, which may compromise optimal carnosine levels. It is suggested these communities bump up their protein intake to get enough histidine.
*I added the info within the parenthesis, as even if one is a carnivore, ones food intake may not be sufficient.

Glamcat
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 13, 2011 3:47 pm      Reply with quote
Ahhhh yes, I'm taking Prolab Beta Alanine Extreme and it has Histidine added. I take it with food so that I dont get the flushing. One day last week I took it on an empty tummy and got the flushing - I freaked out a little bit as I had a fairly intense flushing episode a few years ago from Niacinamide.

I've been thinking I need to get some DMAE too - so I will look at that - so far I havent been able to find it here in the health food stores in Australia but I will resort to looking online/ebay. Wink

Yeah I hate that page jumping thing too - but I dont know how to stop it - I end up making a load of typos and instead of keep going I end up doing another post, lazy I know... what I should do is type my response in Word then cut and paste it but that just adds more time and sometimes I struggle to find the time to type the more lengthy or detailed posts anyway Laughing

patzy wrote:
Yes, it also can keep those who are light sleepers awake, so take it earlier in the day, so you don't lose out on sleep.
Just remember that you need to be ingesting Histidine in combination with Beta Alanine so it will convert to Carnosine. (taking Carnosine straight, isn't the best method, due to the break down in the body, then the body having to remake it..go figure. So B.A.+Hisdine will convert and give you more Carnosine in the long run. I take a powdered Vegan supplement that has all the amino acids so of course, has Histidine in the same amount of Beta Alanine that I take. Perhaps I've mentioned this before, but take DMAE to clean up the lipofusion that is left behind in the body's cells during the use of Carnosone or the B.A.+Histadine use and conversion. Lipofusion in and of itself isn't bad, but over time can build up and hinder the proper functioning of cells, and we don't want that!

P.S. I have that 'jumping' of text when I try and post, can someone remind me how to correct that problem?
patzy
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 13, 2011 6:46 pm      Reply with quote
Glamcat wrote:
Ahhhh yes, I'm taking Prolab Beta Alanine Extreme and it has Histidine added. I take it with food so that I dont get the flushing. One day last week I took it on an empty tummy and got the flushing - I freaked out a little bit as I had a fairly intense flushing episode a few years ago from Niacinamide.

I've been thinking I need to get some DMAE too - so I will look at that - so far I havent been able to find it here in the health food stores in Australia but I will resort to looking online/ebay. Wink

Yeah I hate that page jumping thing too - but I dont know how to stop it - I end up making a load of typos and instead of keep going I end up doing another post, lazy I know... what I should do is type my response in Word then cut and paste it but that just adds more time and sometimes I struggle to find the time to type the more lengthy or detailed posts anyway Laughing

patzy wrote:

Yep I spent almost 2 hours working on my last post, mostly due to the jumping.
Try COQ 10 or Alpha Lipic Acid, curcumin, DMAE (if you can find it). To combat lipofusion. I would think Vitamin C would help as we can see when we use it or Vit C containing lemon juice on a cut apple or bananas (among other things) it stops the 'browning' effect.
A lengthy but interesting article/s on lipofusion:
http://www.vincegiuliano.name/Antiagingfirewalls.htm#OxidativeDamagetoTissuesFirewall
Glamcat
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 13, 2011 11:47 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks so much Patzy Very Happy Yes, do I take Q10 and Alpha Lipoic Acid, Lecithin (choline) - and I found a local health supplements seller on ebay and ordered some Source Naturals DMAE so that should arrive on Monday... I really appreciate your input Wink

Have you experienced the flushing from Beta Alanine? I was a little concerned when it happened! lol Laughing
patzy
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Oct 14, 2011 12:24 pm      Reply with quote
Glamcat wrote:
Thanks so much Patzy Very Happy Yes, do I take Q10 and Alpha Lipoic Acid, Lecithin (choline) - and I found a local health supplements seller on ebay and ordered some Source Naturals DMAE so that should arrive on Monday... I really appreciate your input Wink

Have you experienced the flushing from Beta Alanine? I was a little concerned when it happened! lol Laughing

You are more than welcome. Glad I could help.

Great! You are using some good anti-lipofusion supplements.
No I never experienced the flushing, but then I mix in Beta Alanine with my Protein/Amino acid powder that I take daily to make sure I get the proper amount of protein and of course the Histidine to combine with the Beta Alanine.

I'm tempted to try it alone to see if I get the flushing. Is it bad? Shock lol.
Glamcat
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Oct 14, 2011 4:04 pm      Reply with quote
The flushing from the Beta Alanine wasnt bad but it took me by surprise! lol Laughing It started in my hands, they got all warm and itchy, and kinda tingly, then it moved to my elbows and shoulders and went down my back a bit - it lasted in the hands the longest then with each section it progressed to it stayed there for about 5 minutes.

It made me concerned enough to come to my computer and google "Beta Alanine side effects" lol and I discovered it was normal and that it will eventually stop doing it once your body adjusts to taking the supplements, or the other way is to reduce the dosage taking smaller dosages throughout the day.

I suppose it only concerned me so much because I did one time have a severe flushing. I had ran out of my Niacin supplements so I went to the local chemist, he was out of the supplement too so he sold me a bottle of Nicotinamide - which I might add, I later found out that he was not supposed to as it is strictly an OTC product for people with high blood pressure. Anyway I took the Nicotinamide the following morning with the rest of my supps with breakfast then within about 20 minutes I had a severe flushing which caused me to black-out, it was really scary, my body became really hot and my heart was racing, I looked in the mirror and I looked as though I'd been severely sunburnt that's how red I was - I was having trouble breathing, my whole body was itching and I had this intense tinglling. It was a Saturday and my husband was working but I had to phone him because I thought I was going to die (and our daughter was only 3 at the time - I didnt want her left alone if I died) and I've never thought that ever before and he raced home and found me passed out in the shower. I'd turned the cold water on to try to cool down as I was burning up.

I told him all I'd had different was the Nicotinamide, so he phoned the chemist and asked if it could do that and he said YES! The chemist told me to see my doctor asap and when I saw my doctor we went mental saying it could have killed me - he said it's strictly for high blood pressure (and I suffer from LOW blood pressure!). My doc said the heart racing/palpitations could have caused me to have a cardiac arrest. There's a bit more to it but I dont want to bore you! lol Laughing

So yeah when I got that sensation from the Beta Alanine I panicked! hahaha... but it was really mild by comparison! Wink
patzy
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Oct 14, 2011 7:22 pm      Reply with quote
Glamcat wrote:
The flushing from the Beta Alanine wasnt bad but it took me by surprise! lol Laughing It started in my hands, they got all warm and itchy, and kinda tingly, then it moved to my elbows and shoulders and went down my back a bit - it lasted in the hands the longest then with each section it progressed to it stayed there for about 5 minutes.

It made me concerned enough to come to my computer and google "Beta Alanine side effects" lol and I discovered it was normal and that it will eventually stop doing it once your body adjusts to taking the supplements, or the other way is to reduce the dosage taking smaller dosages throughout the day.

I suppose it only concerned me so much because I did one time have a severe flushing. I had ran out of my Niacin supplements so I went to the local chemist, he was out of the supplement too so he sold me a bottle of Nicotinamide - which I might add, I later found out that he was not supposed to as it is strictly an OTC product for people with high blood pressure. Anyway I took the Nicotinamide the following morning with the rest of my supps with breakfast then within about 20 minutes I had a severe flushing which caused me to black-out, it was really scary, my body became really hot and my heart was racing, I looked in the mirror and I looked as though I'd been severely sunburnt that's how red I was - I was having trouble breathing, my whole body was itching and I had this intense tinglling. It was a Saturday and my husband was working but I had to phone him because I thought I was going to die (and our daughter was only 3 at the time - I didnt want her left alone if I died) and I've never thought that ever before and he raced home and found me passed out in the shower. I'd turned the cold water on to try to cool down as I was burning up.

I told him all I'd had different was the Nicotinamide, so he phoned the chemist and asked if it could do that and he said YES! The chemist told me to see my doctor asap and when I saw my doctor we went mental saying it could have killed me - he said it's strictly for high blood pressure (and I suffer from LOW blood pressure!). My doc said the heart racing/palpitations could have caused me to have a cardiac arrest. There's a bit more to it but I dont want to bore you! lol Laughing

So yeah when I got that sensation from the Beta Alanine I panicked! hahaha... but it was really mild by comparison! Wink

Wow! Now I understand why the BA flush/itch freaked you. You should have reported your chemist. (British?) Well, you kept your head and thought to call and lucky, since you had passed out. Sad
Yes the itching and flushing is called parathesia.
At first when I was researching BA I read about a side effect (parathesia) and thought, oh no, I find a great supplement and there is some terrible neurological side effect. (and I'm a nurse, but I had no clue as to what it was) Was happy to learn what it actually was.
May I ask, how much BA do you take daily? I've been taking 1 gram. Some sites say higher, tho the research I have said at the most 1500 mg. a day. I stumbled across teprenone which has been found to be great for 'reversing' aging, but for now it is prescribed for gastric ulcers, but it doesn't hurt the gastric mucosa. One can get it for topical use, but not as an oral supplement. Tho' I imagine some doctors are taking it already for it's benefits. Mad
Ah well, we will have to all depend on Carnosine or our Beta Alanine and Alpha Lipoic Acid for now.
Glamcat
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Oct 15, 2011 2:24 am      Reply with quote
I'm in Australia - so yes we call them chemists/pharmacists- the person or chemists/pharmacies- the store lol Wink

Yes, my husband certainly went off-tap at the pharmacist when he phoned him to ask if it was a usual reaction to the Nicotinamide. I phoned the manufacturer of the product a few days later and they reported the pharmacist for selling me the product when my blood pressure is low and my triglycerides are perfect.

I actually say that to my doctor - that I think doctors get inside knowledge on how to stay healthier and younger looking than the rest of us! lol My doctor is in his 50's and he looks darn good! lol He assures me there are no insider secrets reserved for doctors but I'm not so sure! Wink Laughing

Most days with the BA I'm taking 1000 - 1500mg - the bottle I have says you can take up to 4000mg a day!
patzy
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:20 pm      Reply with quote
Glamcat wrote:
I'm in Australia - so yes we call them chemists/pharmacists- the person or chemists/pharmacies- the store lol Wink

Yes, my husband certainly went off-tap at the pharmacist when he phoned him to ask if it was a usual reaction to the Nicotinamide. I phoned the manufacturer of the product a few days later and they reported the pharmacist for selling me the product when my blood pressure is low and my triglycerides are perfect.

I actually say that to my doctor - that I think doctors get inside knowledge on how to stay healthier and younger looking than the rest of us! lol My doctor is in his 50's and he looks darn good! lol He assures me there are no insider secrets reserved for doctors but I'm not so sure! Wink Laughing

Most days with the BA I'm taking 1000 - 1500mg - the bottle I have says you can take up to 4000mg a day!

I think I'll stick with between 1000 mg and 1500mg for now. I'll let others be the guinea pigs! Very Happy
patzy
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 02, 2011 5:41 pm      Reply with quote
Whoa! Shock I upped my doseage to two rounded 1/4 tsp. which according to the bottle equals about 2 grams and I got a prickling sensation, especially on my arms. Seems to raise internal temp. I guess I should take temp. before and after ingesting.

I took it with my powdered Vegan protein drink, so was surprised I got the parathesia effect.
The protein drink has histidine in it but doesn't equal my intake of Beta Alanine. I'm thinking I'll have to supplement to match the amount and thus, get the creation of Carnosine. One article said for Vegans and vegetarians and those whose diets are marginal, to just up their protein intake. I guess if I get 50grams a day I'll be ok. Question
Glamcat
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 03, 2011 12:06 am      Reply with quote
Whoa! Patzy! Shock I hope you're ok - it passes in about 30 minutes, but it sure is freaky when it happens!
gretchen
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 11, 2011 12:54 pm      Reply with quote
This is slightly OT but this line contains carnosine:
http://www.4yourtype.com/products.asp?dept=47
Glamcat
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Nov 13, 2011 4:43 pm      Reply with quote
I couldnt find the thread on supplements so I thought I would post this link here instead as it is supplement related:
http://www.cosmeticsdesign.com/On-your-radar/Beauty-from-within/New-study-supports-antioxidant-supplements-for-ageing-skin

I thought this was a really interesting article. However, I couldnt find the actual supplement used in the study - but I do take most of the ingredients that it contains either singularly or in another blend form. Wink
havana8

Mon Nov 14, 2011 9:56 am      Reply with quote
For those of you experiencing a jumping screen when posting, I think this thread may help you out: Smile

http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=36423
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:23 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Peter Thomas Roth Instant FIRMx Eye (30 ml / 1 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |