Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)
Home Use Soft Laser-- Beurer, Nulase or Vitagnost?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
nofrills

Tue Sep 19, 2006 2:49 pm      Reply with quote
nofrills wrote:
I just bought an etrans laser from their site and it came in two days! I'll let you know how it works.

Here's a follow-up to my etrans purchase in August - Overall, its a GREAT purchase! I've been using it almost every day and found it to be really useful for my facial acne. I saw a noticeable difference within two weeks, and I feel a lot more confident about my appearance.

The thing I like best is that it's very easy to use. For me, that's important because of my hectic work schedule. I'm able to use it twice a day, once in the morning, before getting ready for work and then in the evening, before bed.

I couldn't be happier with my purchase and I'd recommend the etrans to anyone with a similar type of condition.
eddie

Wed Sep 20, 2006 11:01 pm      Reply with quote
hi i just bought the nulase soft laser and there creams on e-bay less than a week ago for a very good price just $100.right now i havent seen any result yet but its been only of couple of days.so i will get back to you guys with results.
Laura Davis

Tue Dec 26, 2006 8:04 pm      Reply with quote
I bought Nulase about 6 months ago and start using it for freckles and a lines, not a lot of time is needed and you can see the results in about 1-2 weeks.
I also tried it with the lights off and surprisingly it did work even faster, so now instead of 10-15 minutes per treatment I only spend 2-3 minutes with the lights off daily. I have not asked the Nulase experts if this is good or not, I noticed the laser covers a bigger area when the lights are off so I try to avoid the areas close to the eyes. I hope this comment helps you girls. I will buy the Dermawand very soon since I read so many good reviews.
sweet28
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 13, 2007 2:26 am      Reply with quote
I was very sceptical about soft laser at first but I decided to try it and purchased one on the shopping channel. I have to say, the investment was worth it. I bought the Beurer soft laser and it really does work for me. I use to get blemishes that might clear up in a week. Now the soft laser clears up blemishes overnight or in a few days. I even tried it on cuts and bruises and it does seem to heal faster. Originally I was going to purchase the Dermawand. I am still curious about Dermawand and other gadgets I've read on this forum (i.e. Baby quasar). Smile
Frodo
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 08, 2007 10:17 am      Reply with quote
Anyone have more updates on the use of the Nulase or Beurer? I have been doing a lot of reading and reading and reading.
lunarmm
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 08, 2007 1:04 pm      Reply with quote
Has anyone been using these for fine line like crow's feet and ll on the forehead. How often do you use the laser and what kind of results have you gotten?

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Sep 28, 2007 10:37 pm      Reply with quote
I have been using nulase amd must say that when I use it everyday for a few weeks I seem to have much better firmer skin then I stop and I notice after awhile that my skin starts to look crappy again...then back on nulase and again fabulous skin ...so whats the verdict? I am now using it religiously everyday! I notice a few posts have said how can it work if its only run on 2 small batteries? well all I know is if you hold it under your finger the light does penetrate all the way through and infact I can see it THROUGH my hand so thats pretty strong......I never thought about lights off.....interesting!
...ok what else Think .....I bought mine over 2 years ago...they have great customer service...used the skin care and it was great (loved the cleanser) but have never bothered to re new that line....I mean I think the stuff on EDS is better.....
erickson1

Sat Sep 29, 2007 7:00 pm      Reply with quote
I also like nulase.

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Sep 30, 2007 5:39 am      Reply with quote
I purchased the Beurer Soft Laser from the Shopping Channel and used for 30 days and then returned it as I saw no results. I have no blemishes but was looking for a soft laser, that would be effective on my 11's, crowsfeet,
upper lip lines.
ljk
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 04, 2010 1:12 pm      Reply with quote
I got this in a "recommended for you" ebay email: Raymax softlaser. Their blurb:
"Have you ever wondered why most soft skin lasers (sold on eBay or other websites) do not mention anything about laser power output?

The answer is simple, they are in the 0.5-3mw range, compared to 20mw power output from the Raymax Skin Laser unit!

Do not pay 2-3 times more for a commercial unit (with a lot less power), when you can buy this unit at fraction of the cost!"

It also says "4 self contained 5mw, 650nm, Class IIIa Cold Rapid Fire Lasers for a total of 20 mw laser power output
Ergonomic angle head design for ease of operation and max power absorbtion
Compact and easy to use, measures only 6.5"X1" inch and weighs less than 5 oz!
Wireless, can be used anywhere (requires 2 "AA" batteries, not included)".

I'd assume this is the same? What's the difference between this and say, my Anti-Aging Lightstim?

Louise,45,UK.Sunscreen Face/Body L/Term!OCM(Castor/Carrier Oil,Vaculift),MUAC 12.5%,18% TCA,Working Up To SkinObsession 25% TCA/Jessner's.Ageless,Dr Roller,Retin-A 0.05% & 0.1%,AAging Lightstim,CP Serum,Dermawand,Vaculift Face 2 Body 2,Pretika Sonic Brush.Microfibre Cloth.Tua Viso(Broken Sad),Palovia (Started 7 April 2011!).
kalima

Tue Oct 05, 2010 9:06 pm      Reply with quote
There are some serious cold lasers on eBay these days. Serious as in probably not suitable for import, might possibly blind you if you look at the beam kind of lasers.

I want one. Bad Grin
ljk
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 08, 2011 11:35 pm      Reply with quote
There's another one: "The Raymax Skin rejuvenation Laser unit includes 19 x 5mw high power, industrial grade lasers that provide a total of 95mw of pure laser power output."
http://cgi.ebay.com/WRINKLE-ACNE-RAYMAX-MEGA-LASER-ANTI-AGING-SKIN-THERAPY-/130378975559?pt=US_Skin_Care&hash=item1e5b314947

This one comes with a universal adapter, instead of AA batteries.

I'm saving my pennies for a Palovia Smile

Louise,45,UK.Sunscreen Face/Body L/Term!OCM(Castor/Carrier Oil,Vaculift),MUAC 12.5%,18% TCA,Working Up To SkinObsession 25% TCA/Jessner's.Ageless,Dr Roller,Retin-A 0.05% & 0.1%,AAging Lightstim,CP Serum,Dermawand,Vaculift Face 2 Body 2,Pretika Sonic Brush.Microfibre Cloth.Tua Viso(Broken Sad),Palovia (Started 7 April 2011!).
echoecho
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:09 am      Reply with quote
I was lemming the Rio Face Lift Laser and counting my pennies before discovering an impulse beauty purchase that had originally been dismissed as a LED device was indeed a LLLT device, which of course was like finding money you forget about Razz

It's the E-trans device and it seems very strong, with the lights off if you place the laser under your hand you can see straight through it. So of course this leaves me with no doubt about the the strength of this device.

In regards to most available LLLT devices being run on batteries. It was originally my opinion that anything that ran off a battery would not be able to generate enough power and so any of those devices just carried a bunch of empty promises. However after using a few devices that do indeed run off batteries it has to be said my original opinion was obviously wrong. The Facemaster is one good example of this, it has provided me with great results in a very short amount of time and is operated with a battery. I think if a device that utilizes a battery is intended to work then it's based on a many different points but includes the technology and persons skin type. Some people seem to be naturally more susceptible to results from using devices than others (like me versus topicals).

I myself use the Light Stim (full face) for the smoothness it provides and also the nutrition it can give the skin, and the Pengu which is a cold laser (that is supposed to help with cellulite) under my eyes for what seems to be a recent accumulation of either fat or liquid. I am trying to make room for the E-trans device but am having a hard time doing so have decided to keep it to one fifteen minute treatment per week.

Just my two cents regarding this whole topic Smile

AGE: 25. Some laxity, fine lines, rosacea, and crepey skin. USING: Tripollar STOP, Lightstim, Slendertone Face, Microcurrent Wand, Almighty Ultrasound Device, Olay Cleansing Brush, Neck Line Slimmer. Retin-A, MUAC peels, and taking beauty supplements. Botox eyebrow lift and HG lip products are Too Faced.
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 25, 2024 6:21 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |