Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)
Candessence Exfoliating Body Polish
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » DIY and Home-based Company Skincare Product Reviews
Reply to topic
Mabsy

Sat Feb 17, 2007 10:25 pm      Reply with quote
I'm sorry if a review of this has been posted elsewhere but I can't find a thread on this using search, but at the same time I was so sure it would have been reviewed by now?

I just finished a bottle of this lovely moisturising light exfoliator today, so I thought I'd pop in a quick review. I bought it a few months back but then had to nick off to the US and so it stood lonely and un-used for a few months. I started using it in January and just finished. I don't remember anymore what scent I asked for but it has a lovely sweet smell that reminds me of candy (no pun intended).

This is a very gentle exfoliator - it does have exfoliating beads but they seem quite rounded so I see this as more of a daily exfoliating scrub/gel rather than a weekly treatment. The gel itself leaves the skin super moisturised - to the extent that water beads off your skin. This may not be your thing but if you like the Lush bars then this is going to leave you with a similar feeling. You then just hop out of the shower and pat yourself dry and can simply skip the body moirturiser step. My main problem with this is that I need to use a lot of it to cover my body, hence it gets used up quickly. This of course means that I like it and wish it would last longer Smile

The packaging is a plastic see-through container that sits on its flip-top lid and can also be hung in the shower by a handy hook at the top. The exfoliating beads do separate (thank you gravity Rolling Eyes) so you need to shake well before using.

Bottom line is that I will be getting this again at some stage, after I finish off some of the other shower products I have (some of which are also Candessence goodies).

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 19, 2007 11:06 am      Reply with quote
I love this product, too! A lot of times I'm in a hurry (or just lazy... Laughing ) and end up skipping the after-shower moisturizer. So, this stuff is great for me because - like you said - you just pat yourself dry and you're good to go! Very convenient, and leaves your skin SO soft...

Mary Very Happy

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 19, 2007 11:39 am      Reply with quote
I am in the market for a nice body exfoliator. Maybe I should give this a try Think

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 13, 2007 10:22 am      Reply with quote
Love this product, used it before my recent tanning, works great, leaves skin soft!!
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 25, 2024 12:35 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |