Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)
I Feel Pretty Products New Cleansers - Review
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » DIY and Home-based Company Skincare Product Reviews
Reply to topic
sormuimui
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 12, 2007 4:55 pm      Reply with quote
Been using my 2 samples for a little while and I'd have to say I feel indifferent about both these cleansers.

I'm not a fan of the smell of the Gentle but it's not strong at all - herbally like Tangal described above. I quite like the scent of the Clarifying - it's very lemony, reminds me of hot lemon tea with ginger, there is a strong ginger note to me but I don't know why, sometimes it even smells like lemon candies!

Anyways to the important stuff, the texture reminds me of Yonka Gel Cleanser but slightly thicker, so a bit more body. Tangal's very right in that it doesn't foam, not even slightly however I prefer cleansers that have a bit more body, not necessarily foam but perhaps a bit thicker. The Clarifying leaves me feeling clean and not at all stripped, the gentle is well, more gentle and therefore does leaves me feeling less clean compared to the clarifying. However I must say the clean feeling I get from them is more of a superficial clean no more oil on the surface of my skin type, but it's just a feeling, I'm sure the ingredients really clean my skin, it's just I don't feel like it's gotten any oil/debris out of my pores.

That's why I feel indifferent about these, however if you want an inexpensive and effective organic cleanser by all means you should give these a try - you can buy samples in 1oz or 2oz too!
rsmcclain
5% products discount

Tue Mar 20, 2007 8:31 am      Reply with quote
Thanks everyone for the info. For the past month or so, I have been using the Gentle Clean bar soap which has worked well for me so far, but I'd like to switch to a cleanser since I've learned that bar soaps can breed bacteria. I definetely don't need that for my acne-prone skin!
Velvettt
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 09, 2007 1:40 am      Reply with quote
I got a sample of IFP's Clarifying Cleanser this week and I've used it for two days now. I am absolutely in love with this stuff! The fragrance really hits home with me, it makes me feel good just opening the bottle. It takes off MMU and my eye makeup easily and I think it's going to be a real winner once the humid south Texas summer kicks in (probably this week LOL).
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:23 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |