Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Best hair conditioner :)
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
missyickes
5% products discount

Sun Dec 02, 2012 2:38 pm      Reply with quote
I'm a WEN girl. I've tried every hair product out there, and I am a true convert as of about 9 months ago. It is the best thing I've ever used. I'm even contemplating bringing some with me to the salon next time I go for my cut and highlights (which is every 8-10 weeks). I go to an Aveda salon, and I love the Aveda scents, so for now, I'm okay with icky hair...for one day Smile
janesi87

Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:56 pm      Reply with quote
Pureology's shampoos and conditioners are the best choice of mine. i often buy these produtcs when i go to the supermarket for all my family
nedkelly1985
5% products discount

Thu Dec 13, 2012 7:32 am      Reply with quote
strongly recommend Rene Furterer Mask
deep_splash
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Dec 30, 2012 9:31 am      Reply with quote
giovanni Tea Tree Triple Threat conditioner is my favourite. I've tried many and this one has a nice smell, its organic/natural and we know that tea tree oil is good for scalp and skin.
I had a few months of itchy&dry scalp, tried various moroccan and argan oil products but they didn't work. This condition along with eucalyptus oil has really helped!

5% products discount

Mon Dec 02, 2013 7:00 pm      Reply with quote
I like Vichy shampoos. When I lived in Europe I used L'Oreal, but I found the products in N America really bad. I was quite desperate until I tried Vichy. I also used Giordanni with good results.
As for conditioners I generally use the conditioner that comes with L'Oreal hair colour. I have very long coloured hair so I need some conditioner. I recently had a sample of Bumble & bumble conditioner and I liked it. I also use Argan oil, some Josie Maran oil.
Each time I tried to put some oil (coconut), I needed a lot of shampoo to remove the oily stuff from my hair. I'll try the mayo, but I'll do my own mayo, as the store bought is not real mayo, LOL.
Tohato

Wed Feb 05, 2014 2:45 am      Reply with quote
I Like Intelligent Nutrients Hamonic Shampoo & Conditioner

5% products discount

Sun Feb 09, 2014 8:55 pm      Reply with quote
nedkelly1985 wrote:

where can this brand products be bought?
havana8

Sun Feb 16, 2014 9:36 am      Reply with quote
purplecity wrote:
nedkelly1985 wrote:

where can this brand products be bought?

If you are in the US it looks as if dermstore.come carries the brand: http://www.dermstore.com/profile_Rene+Furterer_500489.htm
joyuii
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 18, 2015 10:49 pm      Reply with quote
love pureology hydrate and precious oil range
valeriusv

Wed May 20, 2015 5:00 pm      Reply with quote
purefresh conditioner and shampoo works great for me. I have an itchy and dryscalp and get redbumps on it when the season or weather changes, so i started using this purefresh brand because of its claims saying that its natural, organic, and doesnt use fillers or additives. The essential oils and ingredients in the conditioner and shampoo have been said to relieve the symptoms that ideal with. and in conclusion, this has changed my life. i have nice and revitalized hair while my scalp is nice and moisturized throughout the day.

5% products discount

Wed Jun 03, 2015 12:14 pm      Reply with quote
Mizani Moisturfusion Silk Cream Conditioner is amazing. It's marketed for "ethnic" hair but anyone with super dry, frizzy hair can benefit from using this. It isn't laden and heavy with oils or greasy just silky moisture like butter. I have super curly, course 3b hair and i
I don't even need to use a styling product after when I use this. It calms frizz and volume very well. Here are ingredients:

Aqua / Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Glycerin, Amodimethicone, Cetyl Esters, Paraffinum Liquidum / Mineral Oil, Sodium PCA, Parfum / Fragrance, Methylparaben, Trideceth-6, Olea Europaea Oil / Olive Fruit Oil, Cocos Nucifera Oil / Coconut Oil, Cetrimonium Chloride, Hexyl Cinnamal, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Chlorhexidine Dihydrochloride, Benzyl Salicylate, Linalool, Benzyl Benzoate, Silk Amino Acids, Limonene, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Extract / Sweet Almond Fruit Extract, Xanthan Gum.
mariejj
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 16, 2015 8:41 am      Reply with quote
Aveda Damage Remedy Restructuring Conditioner is the best.
supermacyb
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 19, 2015 12:05 am      Reply with quote
yes~ vote for aveda Very Happy
TamiM

Wed Sep 09, 2015 3:07 pm      Reply with quote
I love pura d'or premium Organic Argan Oil Hair Conditioner, it's 99 percent vegetable base with no sodium lauryl sulfate, parabens, gluten, none of the bad stuff. It hydrates & heals to repair damaged hair from root and it does not weigh down my hair or leave buildup. Also it's a USA product that means a lot.

Sat Sep 12, 2015 6:54 pm      Reply with quote
I love Alterna Caviar Anti-Aging Replenishing Moisture Conditioner. I have thick hair which tend to get a bit frizzy and it really keeps it under control.
ilovebritney
5% products discount

Sat Sep 19, 2015 1:51 pm      Reply with quote
Redken All Soft works pretty good for me
luckyelaine
5% products discount

Sat Feb 20, 2016 1:53 am      Reply with quote
I really want to introduce the product of Leonor greyl to you.They are just gorgeous!!!
luckyelaine
5% products discount

Wed Mar 30, 2016 8:46 pm      Reply with quote
I love Philip B's conditioners and shampoos.
Ottawa Shopper
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 09, 2016 3:07 pm      Reply with quote
I like Dessert Essence products, most work well for me.
Giovanni products too.

For salon stuff I like Wella brilliance, Keratasse was ok, Aveda is good but have not used lately.

Got2Be is the drugstore line from Shwartzkopf and quite good for cheap stuff.

For me the worst line is The Body Shop- the hair product left my hair tangled and dry.
nick850914
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Aug 14, 2016 2:34 pm      Reply with quote
Would love to try
Britheva26

Wed Aug 24, 2016 6:55 pm      Reply with quote
My hair was damaged because of frequent styling so I use conditioner specifically for damaged hair. I use L'Oreal Elvive Anti-Breakage Repairing Conditioner.
CatIndigo
5% products discount

Fri Aug 26, 2016 6:02 am      Reply with quote
I also highly recommend Leonor Greyl hair care products from France. I'd say they are The Best.

They aren't available, yet, in Canada, so I order them online from Nordstrom's, who easily ship it to Canada.

They are expensive but quite frankly, each lasts a LONG time and, as I said, they really are superb, with products for all kinds of hair needs.

Mon Sep 05, 2016 11:56 am      Reply with quote
The best I've used is the conditioner from Pro Naturals
Very Happy
michellehenninge

Mon Oct 03, 2016 12:22 pm      Reply with quote
Pro Naturals makes the best conditioner in my opinion Wink
juliafreitaslove

Fri Oct 21, 2016 2:40 am      Reply with quote
Normally we use the conditioner by fashion, but it shouldn't be like that. Many of us have no idea that it can also damage or reduce hair strength, so think before using conditioner because it contains chemical and other ingredients that you have no idea about. if your skin tone is okay with this then it's fine, you can go for it.
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 18, 2024 6:42 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Shira Nutriburst Glow C Power Duo (40 ml) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |