Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Osea Seaglow Overnight Serum AHA Treatment (34 ml / 1.2 floz) IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml)
Review: Lifeline Skin Care
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
leeleedeedee
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 31, 2014 2:08 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks for the info Marina. You're breaking my bank account because I know, now, that I'm going to buy this. I will wait for the newer day cream without the spf in it. Thanks for telling me about that. Yup, my skin is very dry, but if this normalizes it plus gives me other benefits, well then I'm totally sold. I've spent more money on other products that didn't do anything. So, although this skin care line is pricey...I've had worse.

Thanks a lot and I hope you can use these products soon. It sounds like they really did something great for you.
Keliu
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 02, 2014 8:01 pm      Reply with quote
leeleedeedee wrote:
Thanks for the info Marina. You're breaking my bank account because I know, now, that I'm going to buy this. I will wait for the newer day cream without the spf in it. Thanks for telling me about that. Yup, my skin is very dry, but if this normalizes it plus gives me other benefits, well then I'm totally sold. I've spent more money on other products that didn't do anything. So, although this skin care line is pricey...I've had worse.

Leeleedeedee - you stated on another thread that you were very happy using ASG and CDLM and that you look 30 years younger. What added benefits to you expect from Lifeline, and will you be discontinuing your use of ASG and CDLM?

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 03, 2014 1:48 pm      Reply with quote
Keliu...in my mind I look my age (60 yrs. old) no matter what others say. So, I am always looking for something that will make me look better. You know, like lessen a facial line here or give me better texture or even up my skin tone. I will certainly keep using the CDLM and the ASG because I feel that they have improved my skin tremendously. That being said, I guess I'm just always on the look out for yet another product to give me greater improvement to my skin.
havana8

Tue May 06, 2014 5:44 pm      Reply with quote
For those having good results, is anyone seeing any benefit with the eye cream or even the Day / Night creams around the eyes?
existential lady
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 07, 2014 10:27 pm      Reply with quote
I have been using the Lifeline Day 15 SPF for almost two years and love it. Can't be without it. But would like to hear from anyone who has tried their eye cream. Any reports?

10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 25, 2016 6:16 pm      Reply with quote
Hi, Are any of you still using Lifeline and if so, could you tell me which products you use and what improvements you've seen? Lifeline currently has a promotion until 6/30/16 where you receive the full travel sized kit with 6 products in it with any purchase. The travel kit sells for US $145 and seems like a great way to sample many of the products. So I ordered the Eye Firming Complex. If I were to order one face product, any recommendations on what is the most effective product to buy? Also, are any of you using any of their cleansers too? TIA
existential lady
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 25, 2016 8:59 pm      Reply with quote
4 years of using Lifeline Day and Eye Firming Complex and my skin is doing well. Did not like their Brightening Cleanser, too powdery, didn't leave skin feeling clean.
My daughter who turned 50 started using the Lifeline Day, as she was getting some wrinkles, and saw how none of her friends can believe my age and now she loves it too. I use Argan oil some nights or just a moisturizer, as my skin is normal. The years are piling up, but EDS has helped me stay looking good without any rolling, machines or injections. Sun is the enemy and trips to Bali, Costa Rica etc. have left evidence of the fun I had in the form of sun spots, but so far I have not done anything about them. Can't find a really good sunscreen.
If you have any questions, I would be glad to answer.

10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 26, 2016 6:53 am      Reply with quote
existential lady wrote:
4 years of using Lifeline Day and Eye Firming Complex and my skin is doing well. Did not like their Brightening Cleanser, too powdery, didn't leave skin feeling clean.
My daughter who turned 50 started using the Lifeline Day, as she was getting some wrinkles, and saw how none of her friends can believe my age and now she loves it too. I use Argan oil some nights or just a moisturizer, as my skin is normal. The years are piling up, but EDS has helped me stay looking good without any rolling, machines or injections. Sun is the enemy and trips to Bali, Costa Rica etc. have left evidence of the fun I had in the form of sun spots, but so far I have not done anything about them. Can't find a really good sunscreen.
If you have any questions, I would be glad to answer.

Thanks so much for your response existential lady! I'm looking forward to trying all the items in the travel kit. My skin is somewhat tough so I can take some amounts of retinoids and acids although I did have a bad reaction to Tatcha's cleansing grains. I think it was to papaya which I've reacted to before as I once used an eye product with papaya in it and my eyes swelled shut! So I will start slowly with the Brightening cleanser. My skin does not tolerate silicones so I can not use many brands nowadays that put silicones in their skin care products. I've also had trouble finding a sunscreen that does not break my face out. I was recently at Saks and they recommended the Goop line. Have you tried it? I did put some on my cheek to see if it broke me out the next day and I did not notice anything but I have not yet bought the product.
Elvisshops
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 19, 2016 8:01 am      Reply with quote
Have any of you had trouble with their customer service? I can't get anyone to respond to me. I bought the night serum. I think it is a little rich for me. I have emailed questions. The response? Crickets.
marina
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 19, 2016 8:08 am      Reply with quote
I actually communicated with them on their twitter account & received reply within a couple of days. Follow them too. That was they send you a private dm.
Elvisshops
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 19, 2016 6:10 pm      Reply with quote
marina wrote:
I actually communicated with them on their twitter account & received reply within a couple of days. Follow them too. That was they send you a private dm.

Thank you for the suggestion.
ade
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 28, 2016 3:01 pm      Reply with quote
Hi, I'm interesting with Lifeline product, but a review said it smelled not so well. Is that true?
existential lady
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 28, 2016 6:00 pm      Reply with quote
My daughter and I both use it and neither of us think that it has any odor.

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 31, 2017 9:48 pm      Reply with quote
This line sounds promising enough to me to order the trial size kit. I have been looking at other lines and some contain such toxic garbage like mineral oils. Was considering Karin Herzog but I don't like the ingredients despite the large reviews.

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 31, 2017 9:58 pm      Reply with quote
Yes, I tried Osmosis (I don't remember if that was by Karin Herzog, but I got it from the same site) and it didn't do much with the apple so-called stem cells. I love Lifeline and keep hoping that I can keep on giving up other things to be able to get it. I don't think that you will regret it. It is really good for my skin and my 50 year old daughter's, too.

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 03, 2017 2:04 pm      Reply with quote
I just received the mini collection and the brightening cleanser. I already love these products, my pores already look cleaner and smaller with just 1 use.

Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:42 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Cosmedix Surge Hyaluronic Acid Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) Osea Seaglow Overnight Serum AHA Treatment (34 ml / 1.2 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |