Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz)
::Review:: My Dark Eye Circle GONE
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
januarui
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 20, 2008 4:03 pm      Reply with quote
I heard this eye cream contains all the good stuffs that are supposed to work, but the final result said it was not that happy...
rainbowcheng
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 04, 2008 9:20 am      Reply with quote
Hi,

Have you try remergent eye cream, it is good for the dark circle
katharina
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 05, 2008 10:52 pm      Reply with quote
Hi, can I ask whether the gel is very moisturing? My skin is quite oily so not sure if this will be suitable Neutral .
otherloulou
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 06, 2008 2:18 am      Reply with quote
Sakana wrote:
I heard a plastic surgeon friend say that IPL (intensive pulse light - a laser type treatment)can help with reducing the appearance of the bluish veins showing through. I didn't pursue it so I don't know how this would work.

Hi Sakana

I had IPL for a similar sort of thing, those dark reddish areas that appear on top of the cheeks and make the dark circles look as if they extend right across the face. It sort of worked, but only very temporarily and it cost *hundreds*, far more than any of the products you can buy... I had to have three sessions and after the third, the circles were back within a fortnight Confused
sahm
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Nov 09, 2008 8:24 pm      Reply with quote
PTR Power K did nothing here too. Been trying Remergent Microcirculation - slight improvement but it's too soon to tell.
WinnieHo
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Nov 15, 2008 9:49 am      Reply with quote
I always use Sundari's Chamomile Eye Oil and Neem Eye cream to take care of my eye area. Laughing
Banh
5% products discount

Mon Dec 01, 2008 11:10 pm      Reply with quote
I'm using PTR's unwrinkle eye, it had some good reviews but not especially good for me, I've been using it for 2 months and my wrinkles have lighten only a tiny bit, I also have dark circles, wondering if I should try it's eye gel..
fat_swan
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 23, 2009 1:19 pm      Reply with quote
Gracedhy, have you found a cure to your dark circles yet? I'm also looking for something to fix the reddish circles I inherited, and I noticed you've posted on quite a few threads about eye products for dark circles. It's been several years now so I wonder if you've found and HG? Thanks
Bira
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 24, 2009 11:40 am      Reply with quote
I only get dark circles if I don't get a good night sleep. Do you get them even with a good night sleep and well rested?
ximing
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 25, 2009 4:32 pm      Reply with quote
Congrauations! I used it as well. It works and is not expensive at all. Don't forget maintenance!
aos200

Wed Feb 25, 2009 8:14 pm      Reply with quote
Hi ladies,
I bought this eye gel for the usual problems - puffiness, under eye lines, tired hollow looking eyes. I had read so many great reviews and the gel is always sold out in Sephora, I thought it must work. But I'm sad to report $100 poorer, the gel did absolutely nothing. In fact, if you have dry skin you'll likely find it drying/stinging/irritating. I certainly can not use it under makeup. And it is probably the one product sitting in my drawer that I never ever use - even at night. My dark circles are hereditary but certainly get worse with stress, lack of sleep. Sorry ladies - didn't work for me, but hopefully it will work for you.
Camille00
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 11, 2009 10:46 am      Reply with quote
I want this cream !!!

But I am woried about the little size of the jar... hope it last long...
Louisa1303
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:08 am      Reply with quote
my dark circle is really bad dont know if this cream will help Embarassed
vacarno
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 12, 2009 2:10 am      Reply with quote
I used to secearch for an eye cream that can helps me to reduce my dark circle.
yes, i find it, the PTR Power K eye cream~~~ Smile Smile
yoyo-mami
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 12, 2009 5:12 am      Reply with quote
is it organic or not?
ralenth
5% products discount

Sat May 23, 2009 6:42 am      Reply with quote
yoyo-mami wrote:
is it organic or not?

The ingredients are as followed:

Purified Water, Sodium Hyaluronate, Citrus Bioflavonoids, Cyclom4ethicone, Sodium PCA, Dimethyl Isosorbide, Kojic Acid, Gelatin & Squalane & Ubiquinone (Co-Enzyme Q-10), Extracts of (Chamomile, Green Tea, Horse Chestnut), Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Polyacrylamide & C13-14 Isoparaffin & Laureth-7, Beta-Glucan, Super Oxide Dismutase, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, Phytonadione (Vitamin K1 in Liposomes [Phosphatidylcholine]), Iron Oxides.
saisai
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 05, 2009 5:13 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks for sharing! My friends used to recommend this to me. After reading this I think I would definitely get it!
pal
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 05, 2009 5:31 pm      Reply with quote
I tried this and had no luck, however I dont have super dark circles. I found another eye cream that gave alot better results.
janegd
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 06, 2009 2:48 am      Reply with quote
i have been sufferring with the dark circle for long!!!!
arielstar08
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 01, 2010 7:43 pm      Reply with quote
yellow_gal wrote:
hey i would like to know if you can get this "Peter Thomas Roth Rescue K Eye gel" in sydney australia?.. or any other good product to combat dark circles Question

i've alwasy had a problem with dark circles... esp due to the uni work amount load... just not getting enough sleep! and unfortunately looking like a panda... Embarassed

David Jones in Australia now stock Peter Roth. Only in the CBD stores though.
chouchouzhang
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 01, 2010 8:57 pm      Reply with quote
wa, amazing. I heard this eye cream before, but never knew it worked so well. definitely will give a try.
Vanilj
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 05, 2010 3:19 am      Reply with quote
ming wrote:
Laughing

Thanks to PeterThomasRoth Rescue K eye gel!!

At first, i thought i'm hopeless...
Even though every time i apply, i feel firming and mositure under eyes
after 2 weeks using, only tiny difference.
but after 2 months, my friends and relatives all noticed the difference, my dark eye bags and dark color lightened very much !~
so happy now !! Really worth a try !!

Very Happy

I want to thank you ming for this review.
I've been using this eye cream for a year now, and i can't run out of it! I had bad dark circles under my eyes - probably a combination of lack of sleep and inherited factors.
I don't have to use concealers under my eyes now, I just have a thin layer of my mineral foundation on to - but even without make-up, I a big difference. And the change came quick.
so, for your next order, ask for a sample. I'm hooked on this one. Smile

Sara, 36 Swedish. Brunette, brown eyes. Fair sensitive reactive skin, no wrinkles(yet), enlarged pores, some broken caps and get easily sunspots. Oily but dry skin. Ten months with Tretionin 0,025% gel PM, Vita C AM - SC Phloratin and Freulic. Use DeCleor and Dr H right now.
xiyue
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 06, 2016 10:44 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks for the review,I think good product can help, but not big help. good sleep sure help more.
wkw1203
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 12, 2017 7:41 am      Reply with quote
Can it reduce wrinkles?
doodlebug
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 15, 2017 9:24 am      Reply with quote
I'm glad this eye cream is working for you. It looks like it has some nice ingredients except for the fact that it's full of parabens Sad

I've been using PSF 3-in-1 Eye Serum and it's the only thing I've found that gets rid of the dark circles & puffiness under my eyes. I like that its paraben-free & you can get it right here at EDS.

Here are the ingredients:
Hyaluronic Acid (Water, Sodium hyaluronate), Dimethicone, Cyclomethicone, Regu®-Age (Hydrolyzed Rice Bran Protein, Oxido Reductases, Glycine soja [Soybean] Protein), Eyeliss® (Water, Glycerin, Hesperidin Methyl Chalcone, Steareth-20, Dipeptide-2, Palmitoyl tetrapeptide-7), Ethyhexylglycol, Lecithin, Polysorbate 80, Dan Shen (Salvia miltiorrhiza bunge) Extract, Dong Quai (Angelica sinensis) Extract, Ginko Biloba Extract , Brahmi ( Bacopa monnieri) Extract, Phenoxyethanol, B-Glucaderm™ (Mushroom Beta Glucan), Vinpocetine (Ethyl apovincaminate), Dimethyl Isosorbide, Anhydrous Caffeine USP, Inositol, Chrysin
System
Automatic Message
Sat Apr 20, 2024 12:29 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |