Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Osea Seaglow Overnight Serum AHA Treatment (34 ml / 1.2 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml)
:: Review :: Valmont Vital Falls Toner
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
sandyqxu
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 03, 2009 11:04 pm      Reply with quote
My skin is dry and sensitive.Will it work for me ?
bushy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 05, 2009 2:51 am      Reply with quote
sandyqxu wrote:
My skin is dry and sensitive.Will it work for me ?

You should be able to use this toner as Valmont even recommend using it after after their Nature cleansers. However, it is best used after a Valmont cleanser. Many people make the mistake of mixing cleansers and toners from different manufacturers and are often disappointed with the results. In a lot of cases, the toner is of a specific Ph to neutralise the cleanser and leave your skin in a natural Ph state.

10% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 05, 2009 10:26 am      Reply with quote
sadli i feel nothing just something watery

5% products discount

Sun Jun 07, 2009 11:08 pm      Reply with quote
Used up a sample yesterday,so,thank EDS recommend it for me.I like it and will buy one last shopping. Wink

It smells very delicate. flapping it over the face lightly, it was absorbed quickly.And i looks good.
saisai
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Oct 18, 2009 9:28 am      Reply with quote
It's a great tone but just not good enough to make me buy second bottle.
sandyqxu
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:36 pm      Reply with quote
This one is my favorite even it is expensive for one toner. It smell nice Very Happy
Majolenka
5% products discount

Sun May 29, 2011 8:43 am      Reply with quote
I received a sample of this toner with my last purchase and I do like it a lot but it's true that it is a bit expensive. Plus I haven't tried the Valmont cleanser and as another member mentioned earlier it's best to use cleanser and toner from the same brand. Maybe if I ever want to treat myself I can buy the combo and try how it works together. I looove the smell of this product and it does feel very good on my skin but is it enough to justify the price?! Don't know...my heart says yes but my brain says no - let's see which one wins when shopping next Smile

Tue May 31, 2011 1:03 am      Reply with quote
It is not that good for me just using it as toner. Using it to remove the Valmont mask, that is the best.
Ottawa Shopper
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 01, 2011 1:50 am      Reply with quote
Winnie wrote:
saz07 wrote:
Im always reading about this toner, it does sound promising however i always like to know ingredients in a product before i buy.

Does anyone have the full ingredient list or know where i can get it?. Ive been on Valmont's website but there is no ingredient list.

Here we go saz07:

Quote:
Description:
Toner for Oily Normal Combination Skin
An invigorating toner which eliminates any remaining impurities that dull the surface of the skin

Useage:
· Morning and night, complete cleansing by applying VITAL FALLS either with hands or a generously moistened soft tissue.

Ingredients:
Glacial Spring Water

Witch Hazel extract

Calendula extract

Chamomile extract

To me that is kind of a lot for a toner,
well for me at the moment who is on a "budget" that is....

I really like Derma E Vanilla bean toner,
it is all natural, no alcohol and has a very light pleasant vanilla scent.
not a fake scent,but a very subtle fresh scent.
it is also $15 for 180ml.

Valmont is a nice line though,I sampled a serum and it really does work!
too bad it is out of my finances for now...
AnnieLo

Wed Jun 01, 2011 5:39 am      Reply with quote
I have not tried this product yet. But now I want to. Thanks for the review
lorettapy
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:42 pm      Reply with quote
I admit I'm a Valmont fans so I love the whole range of its products including this toner very much (but not its price).
It's refreshing yet moisturing enough to leave my skin feeling soft. Love it~~
laifuwangcai
5% products discount

Tue Sep 06, 2011 12:47 pm      Reply with quote
I've used Valmount for years. This line is amazing except for the price!!
liuliameng
5% products discount

Thu May 03, 2012 9:11 pm      Reply with quote
It's a little expensive as a toner.
Marjorie
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 29, 2012 6:02 am      Reply with quote
It's nice to learn about another great toner for combination skin. It's the first time I see one with a pump though ! I've once used a micellar solution in a similar bottle and it would splatter when applying it on a cotton pad...
xiyue
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 30, 2016 11:49 pm      Reply with quote
Valmont toner is one of my favourite Very Happy

I love it.It smell well and can remove gently.I used it in the morning
ying0101
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 03, 2017 11:02 am      Reply with quote
Thanks for the recommendation. Was thinking to buy this toner and now I gotta try
bushy wrote:
I purchased this product to try with the Valmont Fresh Falls Cleanser and am so glad that I did. It has just a hint of the lovely Valmont signature smell and is a nice finishing touch to the cleanser.
The product can be patted on the skin, sprayed or applied via cotton wool. I tend to just pat it on and it seems to absorb within a couple of minutes. It contains Glacial Spring Water, Witch Hazel extract, Calendula extract and
Chamomile extract.
It leaves my skin with a very fresh and soft feeling and will become another of my favourites along with the gel cleanser. Will definitely repurchase.
bugaboo
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 21, 2017 6:00 pm      Reply with quote
I have used this in the past, just once. Never thought it was worth it.

10% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 05, 2017 6:40 am      Reply with quote
Is it sticky? The toner I have from cellcosmet is. I like it except the sticky feeling.
student201516
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Sep 25, 2017 10:12 am      Reply with quote
valmontfan1984 wrote:
Is it sticky? The toner I have from cellcosmet is. I like it except the sticky feeling.

i wonder how long a bottle can last, since it is pricey
macyng
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Nov 04, 2017 8:01 am      Reply with quote
I can use it for 6 months.
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 18, 2024 9:15 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology Skin Signals Solution - Large (113 g / 4 oz) IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Shira Nutriburst Glow C Power Duo (40 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |