Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Skin Biology Skin Signals Solution - Large (113 g / 4 oz) Sundari Elderflower Moisturizer for Normal / Combination Skin (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Shira Nutriburst Glow C Power Duo (40 ml)
how to remove pimples?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
hautcosmetics
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 02, 2018 9:31 pm      Reply with quote
Is it true that the oily food is the biggest reason of pimples? If it is so, how to remove these pimples.
TheresaMary
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 06, 2018 6:34 am      Reply with quote
No it is not the only cause of pimples.
Sometimes hormones play a role,
other times its poor skincare,
it really can be a combo of things.
As to removing pimples, you want to research that yourself.
hautcosmetics wrote:
Is it true that the oily food is the biggest reason of pimples? If it is so, how to remove these pimples.
jianiwang

Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:39 am      Reply with quote
you can use some products with salicylic acid
emmaackermann
5% products discount

Wed Mar 14, 2018 4:43 am      Reply with quote
I suggest apply mixture of fresh lemon juice with one teaspoon of cinnamon powder before going to bed is the best natural way to remove pimples from your face.
MaryLetson
5% products discount

Thu Mar 15, 2018 5:14 am      Reply with quote
Yes girls heated oils I also agree is bad.. But still for healthy skin we need EFA... or example Olivie Extra virgin Oil you can add your salad but not burn/heat... (Beauty Models choice: 2 table spoon organic olivie oil + EFA a day)
stephenlopez
5% products discount

Thu Mar 15, 2018 10:11 pm      Reply with quote
I don't know what is the reason behind your pimples, it might be caused because of your diet, either because of eating foods with a high glycemic index or because of hormonal changes in the body. I suggest you apply tea tree oil, apple cider vinegar, or some Aloe-Vera extract on your face.

I don't know if this will surely help or not but I read it on zovon com/home-remedies/skin-care/acne-home-remedies/ so, I guess it can help.
ewoods

Sun Mar 18, 2018 10:59 pm      Reply with quote
Oily food can cause the pores to clog and hence lead to pimples. Use non-comedogenic products on your skin. Clay mask one a week will help clean your face. Chemical peel from a good dermatologist once in three to six months will help.
chicot
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 01, 2018 6:59 pm      Reply with quote
I think you need to know what kind of pimples you have, then decided how to treat it.
stephenlopez
5% products discount

Sun Apr 01, 2018 10:46 pm      Reply with quote
Well, I don't know much about types of acne but I found this information: https://bit.ly/2Gs5UE4

I hope you can identify the type of your acne with this, or if this don't helps, visiting a dermatologist is the best option you got!
semolinapilchard
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 03, 2018 7:53 pm      Reply with quote
Hi there- I had acne for about 13 years and mine was primarily caused by diet, but not oily food. It's the ones that affect hormones to look out for. For instance, aside from occasional stress, my triggers were sugar, dairy that wasn't hormone free, peanuts, and soy. It's become very easy to stay clear. Supplements have played an enormous role- those that stabilize blood sugar (medical conditions allowing) and are anti-inflammatory are my keys. Topically, vitamin C serum is helpful, especially in conjunction with regular red/infrared LED use. For stubborn, very inflamed spots, I always found a paste of salt and water left on to spot treat overnight to be more effective than any other OTC or RX topical. Once you connect the dots with your triggers, it becomes so much simpler. I hope you find your answer- you can totally kick this.
hautcosmetics
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 03, 2018 11:17 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks to everyone for taking time to reply.
arielstar08
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 30, 2019 4:50 am      Reply with quote
NO, oil in diet is not linked to the cause of pimples definitively. There are good and bad oils. Eating avocado (and its oil) and fish (EPA) should improve your skin (pimples or not) as they have an anti-inflammatory effect.

In another word, cutting out oil completely from your diet is not going to solve an acne problem. Dermatologists still do not have a cure for acne, only treatments (eg retin A, anti-biotics, contraceptive pills are not cure).

All I can suggest is lead a healthy lifestyle and that's the best you can do for your skin. This means excercise, stay out of the sun, drink water, increase fibre and vegetables intake. Healthy bowel movements. Gut health (add yoghurt to your diet, take pro and prebiotics). Get 8 hour sleep. No cigarettes. Max 2 coffees a day. No alcohol. Less refined sugar in your diet. Plenty of fresh air. Meditation. Yoga.

hautcosmetics wrote:
wenning
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 30, 2019 11:32 pm      Reply with quote
To the dermatology department of the hospital, the ointment of the hospital is usually more effective than the cosmetics. going to the hospital specializing in the treatment of skin will have a good effect.
arielstar08
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 22, 2019 3:33 pm      Reply with quote
I hear that cutting out Sugar may improve acne.
LizieCarrel

Thu Apr 18, 2019 1:05 am      Reply with quote
There are many natural products available using that you can remove your pimples.

5% products discount

Fri Jul 26, 2019 2:01 pm      Reply with quote
Retin-a helps me a lot with my pimples
sassyinpink
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:18 pm      Reply with quote
stress from work or personal life causes pimples too.

personally i find diet the biggest cause of poor skin
sassyinpink
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:19 pm      Reply with quote
arielstar08 wrote:
I hear that cutting out Sugar may improve acnes.

seems like sugar is really the Big Villain now
causing fat and causing bad skin
Sad
Karentaylor
5% products discount

Wed Sep 11, 2019 4:22 am      Reply with quote
Sugar in any form influences the two major causes of acne: hormones and inflammation.
TheresaMary
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Sep 12, 2019 1:20 am      Reply with quote
Not quite correct. Not all sugars the same and the body to some degree actually needs sugar for energy (although it should be the more healthier type).
So to rule out all sugar is just as bad in my opinion!
Karentaylor wrote:
Sugar in any form influences the two major causes of acne: hormones and inflammation.
NadavBee

Sat Sep 21, 2019 4:28 am      Reply with quote
Oily food is not just the reason for pimples. There are many reasons apart from this like no proper care for skin and hormonal changes etc.
Thymopathy

Mon Sep 23, 2019 5:26 am      Reply with quote
Hormonal change is also one of the reasons for pimples. You can cure them by taking proper care.
mrgrtt123
5% products discount

Tue Oct 22, 2019 7:03 pm      Reply with quote
Apply Apple Cider Vinegar
Take a Zinc Supplement (but this will contribute to gaining weight)
Make a Honey and Cinnamon Mask (a good source of antioxidant)
Spot Treat With Tea Tree Oil (I find this really effective)
Apply Green Tea to Your Skin
Apply Witch Hazel
Moisturize With Aloe Vera (my favorite moisturizer)
Take a Fish Oil Supplement
Exfoliate Regularly
Follow a Low Glycemic Load Diet
Cut Back on Dairy
Reduce Stress
Exercise Regularly

These are just some of the anti-acne remedy that you can do.
ViviLau

Wed Oct 30, 2019 1:22 am      Reply with quote
do the basic facial cleaning
remember to moisturize the skin by mask or toner
could buy some gel which good at acne/pimples removal, apply it before you sleep
keep a light diet and have enough sleeping, not spicy or stay up late.
not touch your acne/ pimples by your hands, which has some bacterium
And I have heard about one technology, which calles high frequency, it is good at acne/pimples removal, as well as hair growth.And I think one is nice, you could have a look,it is one portable device of mychway, and its modal ID is SR-001, if not remember wrong. You could see it in its offcial website. and I think this company is so nice, like it.
use it with the gel could have a better results. Wink
What impressed me most is that it is portable, easy to use and with four different tubes that could be used in different facial area. The most one is the price of it, reasonable, favourable and affordable. Cool

Thu Oct 31, 2019 3:00 am      Reply with quote
1) Use an ice cube it will help a lot.
2)apply a paste made of crushed aspirin.
3) Don’t pick your face.
5) Don’t overdry the affected area.
6) Don't wear makeup with pore-clogging ingredients.
System
Automatic Message
Tue Apr 16, 2024 1:28 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Osea Seaglow Overnight Serum AHA Treatment (34 ml / 1.2 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Shira Nutriburst Glow C Power Duo (40 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |