Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Osea Seaglow Overnight Serum AHA Treatment (34 ml / 1.2 floz) IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml)
Sunscreen SPF 50?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
PollyM
5% products discount

Sat Nov 25, 2017 2:39 pm      Reply with quote
I really don't care if it's chemical or physical as long as it goes under makeup and keeps me from getting sunburned! I get ridiculous sunburns, I think it's because of my vitamin D problem, but they're not normal.

I was going to get the Anessa from Japan on Amazon, that seemed like a good way to go. Then we went into this conversation. Very Happy

I tried a La Roche Posay, it did not provide the sun protection it claimed (I don't remember the product, it was SPF 50 and I burned).
Autumn1995
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Nov 25, 2017 3:47 pm      Reply with quote
The Lrp sunscreens are well formulated. The US versions have different actives than the Europeans.

Did you apply 1/4 teaspoon on your face and another 1/4 tsp for neck?

If you have the full name of sunscreen, there is reviews on makeupalley.com. Lots of members there use Asian SS.

5% products discount

Sat Nov 25, 2017 4:12 pm      Reply with quote
It was La Roche-Posay Anthelios Face Sunscreen SPF 60. I put on enough, probably more than 1/4 tsp, that seems like a very small amount. I put it on more than 20 minutes before going out. I'm very careful because I have problems with getting sunburned and when I get sunburned, it's very painful. I got a sunburn. I bought it from Amazon (that's how I found what it was, I searched my orders) so maybe it wasn't genuine. That's the problem with Amazon, you never know! I saw recently they marked a lot of nail polish "not genuine" on the photos showing a bottle of Essie nail polish.
preciousia
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 28, 2017 9:33 am      Reply with quote
I've been looking at this too. Pure mineral sunscreen. I don't mind a lil white cast (not Casper) and tinted is ok, but no tint is better.

Here's a list I compiled US, EU, Japan & Korea

- Avene Fluide Mineral Teinte SPF 50+ UVAPF≥16
- Avene Complexion Correcting Shield SPF 50+
- BareMinerals Prep Step Broad Spectrum SPF 50 
- Cane + Austin Prime & Protect Mattifying Primer SPF50
- Curel UV Lotion SPF50+ PA+++ (tested)
- Dr Dennis Gross Dark Spot Sun Defense Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 50
- Dr. Eslee Physical Sunscreen SPF50+ PA+++ 
- Elizabeth Arden Prevage City Smart SPF50 Broad Spectrum Hydrating Shield
- Epionce Daily Shield Lotion Tinted SPF 50 Broad Spectrum
-  Etude House Sunprise Mild Airy Finish SPF50+ PA+++
- Goodal Mild Protect Natural Filter Sun Fluid SPF50+ PA++++
- HABA UV Cut Milk SPF50+ PA++++ 
- Hampton Sun Age-Defying SPF 50 Mineral Sunscreen Creme
- Innisfree Perfect UV Protection Cream Triple Care SPF50+ PA+++ (tested)
- Isdin Eryfotona Actinica Ultralight Emulsion SPF 50+
- Isehan Co & free Sensitive UV Cream SPF50+ PA++++ 
- IT cosmetics Anti-Aging Armour SPF50+
- John Masters Sinn Purete Perfect UV Milk Protection SPF50+ PA++++
- Kose Carte Clinity Mild Protector UV SPF50+ PA+++ 
- La Roche-Posay Anthelios 50 Mineral Ultra Light Sunscreen Fluid SPF50 Face 
-  Murad City Skin Age Defense Mineral Sunscreen SPF50 PA++++
- Nature Republic California Aloe Fresh Sun Milk SPF50+ PA+++
- NOV UV Shield EX SPF50+ PA++++ 
- NeoStrata Sheer Physical Protection SPF50
- NeoStrata EXUVIANCE Sheer Daily Protector SPF 50 PA++++ 
- ONLY Minerals Minerals+UV Milk SPF50+ PA++++ 
- Penelopi Moon Ever Pink Lustful Sunscreen α (Alpha) SPF 50+ PA++++
- Pigeon UV Baby Milk SPF50+ PA++++
- Skin79 Non Chemical Sun Block SPF50+ PA+++
- Skinceuticals Physical Fusion UV Defense SPF50
- Skinceuticals Sheer Physical UV Defense SPF50
- Skinceuticals Physical Matte UV Defense SPF50
- Starry Eye Sunscreen Gel EX SPF50+ PA++++
- Topix Replenix Sheer Physical Broad Spectrum Sunscreen SPF50+
- Tropic Skin Shade Mineral Sun Protection SPF50
- UltraSun Baby SPF50+ PA++++ 
- Vintorte Mineral UV Cream SPF50+ PA++++
PollyM
5% products discount

Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:32 pm      Reply with quote
Autumn1995 - I didn't see the message with the link to skinacea.com until just now (I think we crossed). That looks like a very useful site, thank you! I've never heard of "photostable sunscreen" so I have some more reading to do.

preciousia - what a list! Besides the LPR I mentioned, I've used:
Dior One Essential City Defense SPF 50
Shiseido Urban Environment SPF 42
(no problems with either above)

Kiehl's UV Shield SPF 50 - I wore this in the hot tub. I was wearing a crew-neck rashguard shirt. I burned at the neckline (I had put the sunscreen on before the shirt, on my face and all the way down below the neckline of the shirt). I couldn't see the burn (my vision) but other people kept asking me what had happened to my neck. I could feel it, it felt powdery.

I ended up talking to someone at Kiehl's about what happened and I learned something else - I had also burned after using a sample (different company) that was marked SPF 30. She told me that they do not have to meet the requirements if the amount of product is below a certain amount (I think it was an ounce but this was quite awhile ago.) So you shouldn't expect a sample packet to actually provide the SPF that's on the label!

Kiehl's was very concerned about my experience and I don't see the product I had on their site now, I think they have a new SPF 50.

I notice you have some Skinceuticals on your list. I tried two, SPF 50 and SPF 30, and neither worked, I burned. I don't remember if I bought from Skinceuticals or some other site, so there's a chance I could have had counterfeit products.

I recently bought a product from India, it was cheap and the listing just said it contained Aloe and was SPF (no number given). What I got claims to be SPF 75! It contains no sunscreen minerals or chemicals, it's "Biotique Advanced Ayurveda Bio Vera 75+ SPF UVA/UVB Sunscreen". I'm not sure what to do with it, I'm NOT going to try it on my face! There are reviews online where people claim it not only protected them from tanning but removed their tan.

After all your research, is there one that you recommend?
preciousia
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 28, 2017 3:41 pm      Reply with quote
PollyM wrote:

preciousia - what a list!

Thanks for sharing your feedback and sharing!

This list took me a looooong time to compile, scouring the internet since 2016. I have a list of SPF50 pure mineral sunscreen, much longer but not makeup friendly.

I've got another list of Silicone Free Mineral Sunscreen SPF50 sunscreen, but lots of them contain coconut that is comedogenic for me.

PollyM wrote:
Autumn1995 - so there's a chance I could have had counterfeit products.

oh dear. I heard on TBB that counterfeits on Amazon. I live in Sydney Australia so we don't get Amazon here but we could get counterfeits from ebay. How can you tell?! What should we look out for to avoid fakes?

As for the poor performance from Khiels and Skinceuticals I am not surprised. After much homework, I know nano zinc oxide provides minimal UVA coverage esp over >370nm and especially when included in low concentration like some of these list include.

Generally I find good reviews for sunscreen <15% in minerals but i am concerned about adequate cover. btw, Sydney UV ratings gets as high as UV17! That is beyond red danger.

Another concern I have about US sunscreen is the media coverage of ineffective sunscreens and how lax the "broad spectrum"testings are. Backup sources: https://www.reddit.com/r/Sunblock/comments/7g0ydg/are_us_sunscreens_reliable/

PollyM wrote:
Autumn1995 - After all your research, is there one that you recommend?

My cosmetically elegant sunscreen picks so far would be a physical + chemical mix in theory. I need very high coverage because I am fair (NC15) and I burn easily. Doesn't help I use ret-a and acids, so all the more sun protection is key.

So far I have only tried Curel & Innisfree... emptied from my list. Dr Estee I swatched at the store it was nice.
Curel i would rate 4/5/5 and Innisfree 4/5.

I would like to find something with higher UVA.

As for checking the ingredients/reviews, I am still in the middle of it, up to NOV now... 13 more to check.
what is important to you in a sunscreen? white cast? texture? matte? oily/dry/combi skin?

For me UVA1 coverage is uber important. I prefer physical sunscreens.
Chemical sunscreen I do not mind but I do not want any nasty ingredients like Oxybenzone, Octinoxate, Homosalate, Octocrylene, Enzacamene, Padimate O. Preferably Tinosorb M or Tinosorb Aqua S in the mix.
Very Happy

For photo-stable ingredients, you should look at [url]this discussion[/url], Peter explains the filters well
http://thebeautybrains.com/bbforum/index.php?p=/discussion/1123/what-are-the-best-sunscreen-ingredients/p1

I just ordered a bunch of European high UVA sunscreens, I will share how they are after I tried them. Will receive possibly before or after xmas.
PollyM
5% products discount

Tue Nov 28, 2017 6:14 pm      Reply with quote
PollyM wrote:
so there's a chance I could have had counterfeit products.

preciousia wrote:
oh dear. I heard on TBB that counterfeits on Amazon. I live in Sydney Australia so we don't get Amazon here but we could get counterfeits from ebay. How can you tell?! What should we look out for to avoid fakes?

Actually, I think I bought the Skinceuticals sunscreen from eBay, not Amazon! It was a long time ago and I was more likely to use eBay then.

Fakes are a big problem. The manufacturers are very upset with it, of course, and many of them are publishing a list of authorized/unauthorized retailers of their products. Peter Thomas Roth comes to mind, if you look at his list of unauthorized retailers:
https://www.peterthomasroth.com/page/un-authorized-retailers/00000008
You'll see Jet on it. I like his masks and I saw some at Jet, so I wrote and asked them about it. They claimed they were an authorized retailer, so I wrote to PTR and they told me that Jet was not!

To avoid fakes, I'd say buy from the manufacturer or ask them if you're dealing with an authorized retailer if you have any doubts. PTR's list gives you an idea of who to watch out for, although in most cases they are not selling fakes, they are just selling unauthorized products that they got somehow (they fell off a truck!).

preciousia wrote:
As for the poor performance from Khiels and Skinceuticals I am not surprised. After much homework, I know nano zinc oxide provides minimal UVA coverage esp over >370nm and especially when included in low concentration like some of these list include.

I was VERY surprised! I thought both were top shelf, I thought I was buying the best I could get! Maybe the Skinceuticals wasn't fake at all, maybe it just wasn't good...and that experience stopped me from buying sunscreen for some years. Since I burned anyway (and at the time didn't suspect the products were fake), I didn't see any sense in buying sunscreen after what I thought was the really good stuff didn't work.

preciousia wrote:
Generally I find good reviews for sunscreen <15% in minerals but i am concerned about adequate cover. btw, Sydney UV ratings gets as high as UV17! That is beyond red danger.

Why is the UV so dangerous there? I know you're not at high altitude like me! Smile Did you mean to write "less than 15% in minerals"? Why are those good? It seems counter-intuitive to me that lower levels would be better.

preciousia wrote:
Another concern I have about US sunscreen is the media coverage of ineffective sunscreens and how lax the "broad spectrum" testings are. Backup sources: https://www.reddit.com/r/Sunblock/comments/7g0ydg/are_us_sunscreens_reliable/

Yes, I've read the news AND I've had the sunburns after putting on sunscreen. I put it on correctly, at the correct frequency, with enough time before exposure, and I burned as if I had covered myself with baby oil! That's why I'm trying to find one that's really good. My Dior sunscreen is good but it is also expensive.

PollyM wrote:
After all your research, is there one that you recommend?

preciousia wrote:
My cosmetically elegant sunscreen picks so far would be a physical + chemical mix in theory. I need very high coverage because I am fair (NC15) and I burn easily. Doesn't help I use ret-a and acids, so all the more sun protection is key.

Sounds like my situation! And I often have vitamin D deficiency which makes the tendency to burn worse, too. (Because I stop taking my vitamins...)

preciousia wrote:
what is important to you in a sunscreen? white cast? texture? matte? oily/dry/combi skin?

It has to go under makeup (Dior makes a primer with SPF 20, maybe I should stay with that), my skin is normal (not dry nor oily nor combo!). So it seems to me that it should be simple to find a sunscreen that will prevent me from burning when there's this long list of SPF 50 products. But it's not simple, there's too many lies, aren't there?

preciousia wrote:
For me UVA1 coverage is uber important. I prefer physical sunscreens.
Chemical sunscreen I do not mind but I do not want any nasty ingredients like Oxybenzone, Octinoxate, Homosalate, Octocrylene, Enzacamene, Padimate O. Preferably Tinosorb M or Tinosorb Aqua S in the mix.
Very Happy

I'm not concerned about nasty ingredients. Mainly I keep my skin covered, except for my hands and my face, and I wear a hat with a big brim (remember, you have to protect your eyes, too - and I can't see well enough with sunglasses). I would feel differently if I were living at the beach in a bikini!

preciousia wrote:
For photo-stable ingredients, you should look at this discussion, Peter explains the filters well

Thank you, that is very interesting!

preciousia wrote:
I just ordered a bunch of European high UVA sunscreens, I will share how they are after I tried them. Will receive possibly before or after xmas.

Please do share your results! Would you like me to send you my Ayurvedic SPF 75+ ? Very Happy
preciousia
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:03 pm      Reply with quote
Polly - point to note is also the user application technique and quantity applied. Reapplication is also key.

Quote:
that experience stopped me from buying sunscreen for some years. Since I burned anyway (and at the time didn't suspect the products were fake), I didn't see any sense in buying sunscreen after what I thought was the really good stuff didn't work.

oh dear. big mistake. Just a bad experience. Move on to another one.

Quote:
Why is the UV so dangerous there? I know you're not at high altitude like me! Smile

The ozone layer that would have absorbed a lot of bad UV rays is damaged. We have a hole in our ozone layer.

Quote:
Did you mean to write "less than 15% in minerals"? Why are those good? It seems counter-intuitive to me that lower levels would be better.

Yes. Sorry I wasn't clear.
I find GOOD reviews for those rating high in cosmetic elegant formulae pure mineral sunscreens generally under 15% in minerals. Anything more and it becomes not cosmetically elegant.

Of Course higher is better and more protection! The higher ones may be either too thick and/or white cast. For the Australian summer, <15% pure mineral sunscreen is out for me.

I'll keep in mind about the fakes. What other precaution should I practice when buying from Amazon? I haven't bought from them before.

Quote:
which makes the tendency to burn worse, too.

for summer. I stop using Ret-A and reduce acid use. If i were to go away on a holiday if I am going to get more sun exposure, I stop using acids/vitamin A at least 2 weeks prior. Make sure i carry sunscreen/hat/sunnies with me at all times. UPF cloting is something i have recently purchased ... they are a life safer! Look into Mott50 and Coolibar coverups! I got both.

lately I purchased some supplements to aid me with sun protection.

[img]https://i.redditmedia.com/6DTcMMjMFkMLKoPIRgB0DoDTMs-rIlDhRlSgp3hVnsc.jpg?w=936&s=e5541f6f5f3a25798e35365fb50caadb[/img]

Supplements can modulate cutaneous responses to UV & provide additional photoprotection.
reference:
Oral and systemic photoprotection
Andrew C. Chen, Diona L. Damian & Gary M. Halliday
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24313740
Photodermatol Photoimmunol Photomed 2014; 30: 102–111

Matsui, M. JID Symp Proc 8/09; 14:56. NY
Chen, AC,… Halliday, GM. Photodermatol Photoimmunol Photomed 4-6/14; 30:102.

Quote:
Please do share your results!

this is what i bought https://www.loveneedwant.com/single-post/2018-SPF50-Sunscreen-Picks
PollyM
5% products discount

Thu Nov 30, 2017 12:33 pm      Reply with quote
preciousia wrote:
Polly - point to note is also the user application technique and quantity applied. Reapplication is also key.

Yes, I understand that now.

preciousia wrote:
oh dear. big mistake. Just a bad experience. Move on to another one.

I should have - but it was two products and they were expensive, and I couldn't be throwing more money away.

preciousia wrote:
The ozone layer that would have absorbed a lot of bad UV rays is damaged. We have a hole in our ozone layer.

Of course, I should have realized you were under the ozone hole! I was being dumb, sorry.

Quote:
Did you mean to write "less than 15% in minerals"? Why are those good? It seems counter-intuitive to me that lower levels would be better.

preciousia wrote:
Yes. Sorry I wasn't clear.
I find GOOD reviews for those rating high in cosmetic elegant formulae pure mineral sunscreens generally under 15% in minerals. Anything more and it becomes not cosmetically elegant.

Now I get it, I was thinking you meant the lesser mineral content products were being ranked as providing better sun protection, I wasn't thinking about the cosmetic appeal of them.

preciousia wrote:
I'll keep in mind about the fakes. What other precaution should I practice when buying from Amazon? I haven't bought from them before.

Read the reviews. Often people have used a product before and have found it at a lower price at Amazon, so they bought it there. But what they get is not the same as the real product that they're familiar with and they will write a review to warn others. Also, check the product at the Amazon review rating site. If they say the reviews are fake, I ask myself why the product needs fake reviews...

preciousia wrote:
for summer. I stop using Ret-A and reduce acid use. If i were to go away on a holiday if I am going to get more sun exposure, I stop using acids/vitamin A at least 2 weeks prior. Make sure i carry sunscreen/hat/sunnies with me at all times. UPF cloting is something i have recently purchased ... they are a life safer! Look into Mott50 and Coolibar coverups! I got both.

My sun risk is the same year round. In fact, maybe it's worse in winter, because the sun reflects off the snow! I use UPF clothing, I even have long sleeved UPF rashguard shirts, meant to be worn in water that I wear in my hot tub.

preciousia wrote:
lately I purchased some supplements to aid me with sun protection.
Look at this:
[img]https://i.redditmedia.com/6DTcMMjMFkMLKoPIRgB0DoDTMs-rIlDhRlSgp3hVnsc.jpg?w=936&s=e5541f6f5f3a25798e35365fb50caadb[/img]

Supplements can modulate cutaneous responses to UV & provide additional photoprotection.

That's very interesting! I have dry eye, I take fish oil, vitamin E, and other supplements mentioned as photoprotective. Dry eye is usually the result of meibomian gland dysfunction, so oils help. Without my oil supplements, I go through an awful lot of lubricating drops!

The only thing I'm missing is the nicotinamide, which I've been thinking I should take for energy. Very interesting.

Quote:
Please do share your results!

preciousia wrote:
this is what i bought https://www.loveneedwant.com/single-post/2018-SPF50-Sunscreen-Picks

I found what seemed to be the same on Amazon, only it's not really the same if you compare the ingredients. What you got looks good, I hope it works for you! What I could get doesn't look so good, I'll pass on it. The FDA, working to protect us!
preciousia
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 30, 2017 1:56 pm      Reply with quote
sorry a lil off topic here

i got dry eyes too... what vegan friendly supplements can help?

back to sun protection.

apart from niacinamide

You want this fern : Polypodium leucotomos Extract

PLE, 240 mg 2 hr and 1 hr before UVB
irradiation resulted in:
– Decrease of UV erythema
– Inhibition of markers of DNA damage and
apoptosis (sunburn cells, cyclobutane pyrimidine
dimers), inflammation (COX-2), and proliferation
(cyclin D1, Ki67, PCNA)

i am taking Life Extension Shade Factor
PollyM
5% products discount

Thu Nov 30, 2017 3:00 pm      Reply with quote
preciousia wrote:

Can you make an exception for Fish Oil? It's the first thing you need, but if you can't you'll have to take more Flaxseed oil. Vitamin E (400iu) and CoQ10 (100 mg) is the rest. If you're not taking Fish Oil, I'd say you should take them twice a day. I take Fish Oil, no Flaxseed, and I try to take it twice a day. There's TheraTears Nutrition for dry eyes, see if you can find that there, it's really good but it does contain Fish Oil. My dry eye is severe, I had to go off the oils because I was having surgery, and my eyes were driving me crazy. When I take the oils, I don't need any eye drops all day, just in the morning.

preciousia wrote:

Do you think the recommended 2/day is sufficient for both the Niacinamide and PLE? I can get that from Amazon.
preciousia
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Dec 03, 2017 3:57 am      Reply with quote
PollyM wrote:
preciousia wrote:

Can you make an exception for Fish Oil? It's the first thing you need, but if you can't you'll have to take more Flaxseed oil. Vitamin E (400iu) and CoQ10 (100 mg) is the rest. If you're not taking Fish Oil, I'd say you should take them twice a day. I take Fish Oil, no Flaxseed, and I try to take it twice a day. There's TheraTears Nutrition for dry eyes, see if you can find that there, it's really good but it does contain Fish Oil. My dry eye is severe, I had to go off the oils because I was having surgery, and my eyes were driving me crazy. When I take the oils, I don't need any eye drops all day, just in the morning.

preciousia wrote:

Do you think the recommended 2/day is sufficient for both the Niacinamide and PLE? I can get that from Amazon.

sorry no fish oil for a vegan. Will try more flaxseed.
Moon
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 22, 2018 11:20 pm      Reply with quote
Ultrasun SPF+50 for Face is hands down the best sunscreen I have ever used
MaryLetson
5% products discount

Thu Jan 25, 2018 10:43 am      Reply with quote
Moon wrote:
Ultrasun SPF+50 for Face is hands down the best sunscreen I have ever used

Very good sunblock that suits my dehydrated, sensitized skin. I use retin-a, so this ticks the boxes with really high protection (UVA 99% and UVB SPF50+). I put it on top of my serum or a light moisturizer, depending on the season.
arielstar08
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 11, 2018 1:18 am      Reply with quote
I use Filorga UV-DEFENCE Anti-Ageing - Anti-Brown Spot Sun Care SPF50+ 40ml

It has a beautiful creamy texture and triple as a sunscreen (combo chemical and physical), treatment for pigmentation and moisturiser.

Best of all, when it runs into my eyes, it does not irritate them. It's the only sunscreen product I enjoy using.
Autumn1995
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Apr 28, 2018 2:28 pm      Reply with quote
arielstar08 wrote:

It has a beautiful creamy texture and triple as a sunscreen (combo chemical and physical), treatment for pigmentation and moisturiser.

Best of all, when it runs into my eyes, it does not irritate them. It's the only sunscreen product I enjoy using.

This looks nice. I think sunscreen (and skincare) should be enjoyable.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 02, 2019 9:19 pm      Reply with quote
I totally agree!

Autumn1995 wrote:
arielstar08 wrote:

This looks nice. I think sunscreen (and skincare) should be enjoyable.
System
Automatic Message
Tue Apr 16, 2024 4:06 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Cosmedix Surge Hyaluronic Acid Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |