Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Picosecond laser pen
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
kndmercer

Thu Jan 18, 2018 12:49 pm      Reply with quote
Has anyone used this? It is listed for tattoo removal but, also age spot and freckle remover. Any input would be awesome!!
robert.brown98765
5% products discount

Wed Jan 24, 2018 1:09 am      Reply with quote
Picosecond is a quick and easy non-surgical, non-invasive laser skin treatment for those seeking a more youthful appearance. Picosecond laser pen can treat many areas of the body including chest or face, hands, legs, and more. Patients have also experienced great results for the treatment of acne scars, pigmented lesions and wrinkles. The laser focuses on your problem areas whether it’s brown spots, sun damage, freckles, pigmented lesions or acne scars. Picosecond offers a gentler treatment. In the past, lasers have relied on intense heat energy to remove pigment from the skin, which at times are so painful that painful that people have to resort to taking painkillers. Moreover, it can lead to significant skin redness and downtime.The picosecond laser pen is manufactured by high quality ABS and electronic component. Blue LED light, it has four gears of energy intensity and nine gears of working frequency. Its pulse width is short, it hardly produces light and heat effect, no damage to the undamaged tissue. It can directly break up dark pigment by powerful and rapid energy to achieve the goal of improving skin. With none harm or damage to skin tissue. It will ensure fewer treatment times and better treatment effects, more safe to apply. The product is wide applicable to customers, long-term use will ensure more obvious effect, it's more durable and safe.
kndmercer

Wed Jan 24, 2018 10:42 am      Reply with quote
Have you used it or heard of it? I can't find much and the instructions leave a lot to be desired. I did a test spot on a freckled/age spot on my hand it looks promising. Pain level it stings but not unbearable. I'm a little nervous to go all in with it since I can't even find the basic instructions to operate it
DebM
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 24, 2018 11:31 am      Reply with quote
I have some ugly freckles on my legs I'd like to get rid of!!!
kndmercer

Wed Jan 24, 2018 3:02 pm      Reply with quote
I'm sure it would take care of them it is marketed as a tattoo removal device and seems like the go to for that with faster results and no downtime
denisiel
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 25, 2018 3:02 am      Reply with quote
This sounds so interesting! How does it determine where the pigment is as it can reside at different depths in the skin? Do you have the link of where to buy the device and the manufacture's website? Thanks!

Dry skin but not many wrinkles; 50s and Asian; Topicals: Vit C, tretinoin, hydroquinone & azaleic acid for melasma; Likes: SK-II, Shiseido, Shu Uemura, Skinceuticals, Obagi, P50, Sunday Riley, Hada Labo, facial oils
kndmercer

Sat Jan 27, 2018 4:56 pm      Reply with quote
You can find them on eBay and Amazon like I said I just can't find much info on them. Finally got my glasses today so I'll probably try it out on Monday and see how well it works. Just look up picosecond laser pen

It is similar to the picosure (that is the name of the professional laser)

I'm to new of a member to post a link they come in a red and a blue I have the blue one
DebM
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 18, 2018 8:56 am      Reply with quote
Kndmercer, can you PM me the link please?
DebM
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 23, 2018 5:50 am      Reply with quote
Are you guys buying this from Hong Kong or US?
Kandi
5% products discount

Fri Feb 23, 2018 7:43 am      Reply with quote
I wonder how this differs from the Tria age defying laser, which is a fractional laser. I have one of those and like it, but don't think it has done much for any wrinkles. I have a few age spots I wouldn't mind zapping away, and wonder if this pen could be used as a spot treatment in marionette lines to fill them out a bit.

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 23, 2018 10:32 am      Reply with quote
are you buying this from Asia? On ebay? Anyone?

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 24, 2018 9:15 pm      Reply with quote
I know I'm also wondering where to buy. If those higher priced on ebay are the same as Hong kong when they add shipping
tigerlily009
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 25, 2018 5:16 am      Reply with quote
I'm confused as to these and what Christine Byer refers to as a Plasma Blast. She referred to a Plasma Blast as those pens that removed spots and tatoos and was talking about how they were used for mini eye and neck lifts..They created small black dots on the skin.

The Plasma blasts on Ebay seem to be the cheapest models widely available and don't seem to be exactly laser or the same as the Picosecond...
One thing about either the Picosecond and the Plasma Blast is my doubts about their use in Hyperpigmentation..
A few small spots I have on my hand I know to be from burns and they look just like my sun spots.
Coconut
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 24, 2018 10:19 pm      Reply with quote
Anybody try this and have an updates?

It's cheap enough that I may buy one and see if it works on my pigmentation.

Not sure if I should purchase red or blue though
Samboi88

Wed May 23, 2018 8:44 pm      Reply with quote
So, it seems on this side of the world it's cheaper than buying it back in the US on a lot of sites.

Will be testing this as soon as it arrives. I paid about 45 dollars with free shipping from China for it (conversion rate is about 4 for $1 here

lazada dot com dot my/products/1-free-gift-mole-freckle-removal-machine-tattoo-scar-remover-picosecond-laser-pen-device-repair-gel-i225057413-s288898897.html?spm=a2o4k.searchlist.list.1.7ecd5afb0USLsq&search=1

they don't deliver to the US I think but they will answer questions and stuff
Takayama
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 09, 2018 9:47 am      Reply with quote
Is it a home use device?
Coconut
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 16, 2018 12:27 pm      Reply with quote
I bought the blue version for pigmentation. Still not sure if I should have gone for the blue or red (lots unclear or conflicting information out there), but I'll see what this one does.
LucyD

Wed Dec 05, 2018 11:43 pm      Reply with quote
It works for tattoo and Acne Scar too like neatcell picosecond pen. I saw it on ibeautyneed dot com.
New Neatcell picosecond laser pen in 2018, a hand carried laser removal pen. Using newest picosecond laser pulse width, which is only one hundredth of the traditional Q-switched nanosecond laser, its excellent performance to ensure that picosecond laser pulse crushing of pigment particles more thoroughly, while the surrounding tissue damage.

Advantages of picosecond laser pen
1 High-Tech
Picosecond laser machine used unique Honeycomb Focused technology to form a skin effect vacuolization,which can protect skin from damage during treatment.
2 Fast Effective
Picosecond laser machine make tattoo & pigment removal treatment process from 5 to 10 times reduced to 2 to 4 times,greatly reduce the treatment and recovery time,with fast and obvious effective.
3 Confortable & Safe
It can remove all kinds of pigment and tattoo effectively and safely, because picosecond laser use precise positioning of the target tissue therapy to reduce damage to the skin to achieve the freckle effect.
4 No melanin precipitate
The picosecond laser uses ultra-short pulses (one trillionth of a second in length) to hit the melanin with a great pressure, the melanin shatters into tiny dust-like particles, because the particles are so small, they are more readily absorbed and eliminated by the body. It will significantly reduce postoperative swelling, melanin precipitate phenomenon.
The power and effect of blue light picosecond pen] is more stronger, it need more professionl operation, you have to wear the goggles (goggles are free shipped wtith package) when you use the blue one. You have to press the switch button when you use the blue pen, while you don't have to for the red pen.

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 06, 2018 5:28 am      Reply with quote
could this be used to try to get rid of a lip wrinkle above the lip or too harsh?
System
Automatic Message
Tue Apr 16, 2024 3:59 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Osea Seaglow Overnight Serum AHA Treatment (34 ml / 1.2 floz) Sundari Elderflower Moisturizer for Normal / Combination Skin (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Shira Nutriburst Glow C Power Duo (40 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |