Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Carole Maggio's No Lipo Lipo
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
hautcosmetics
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 27, 2018 10:37 pm      Reply with quote
It smoothes the cellulite and fatty deposits, Skin will feel like silk and look amazingly younger. This is great and I really like it...
TheresaMary
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 28, 2018 7:38 am      Reply with quote
Wow hard to believe I started this thread back in 2008 - where has the time gone? Anyhow I am still using this and loving it. I mix it in with the Ageless Body video which is also a hands on technique but my body feels great! Laughing
maggie_p
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 28, 2018 8:00 am      Reply with quote
TheresaMary wrote:
Wow hard to believe I started this thread back in 2008 - where has the time gone? Anyhow I am still using this and loving it. I mix it in with the Ageless Body video which is also a hands on technique but my body feels great! Laughing

Thank you for starting this thread Smile
I know you mentioned T Tapp is several of your posts. Do you have any experience with T Tapp skin tightening system and if yes, how would you compare it to this one?

Thank you again!
TheresaMary
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 28, 2018 10:14 am      Reply with quote
Yes I tried T-tapp and still do it as an exercise program, but I did buy the skin tightening system but never really followed it as with this program it helped me so much that I didn't have a need and it wasn't a major concern for me. I also do Rosemary Connelly and interestingly enough a lot of her things are similar to T-tapp although she doesn't do the explanation part like Teresa Tapp does. However for a 60 year old I thinks he looks great!

maggie_p wrote:
Thank you for starting this thread Smile
I know you mentioned T Tapp is several of your posts. Do you have any experience with T Tapp skin tightening system and if yes, how would you compare it to this one?

Thank you again!
Lilith_10
5% products discount

Tue Mar 27, 2018 1:48 pm      Reply with quote
Hello TheresaMary,

Since reading these posts on the weekend I did a search for my NLL DVD and have done it for 3 days. Initially, I think I gave up as it is quite a 'workout' and secondly, I did not have my diet nailed down 10 years ago so no matter what I was doing I was puffy and inflamed (had of course no idea that my 'puffiness' was a sign of inflammation!).

Anyhow, I do the Ageless facial exercises and feel quite good with it (no big changes yet but I have been doing it only for 1 month). Do you think the ageless body is essential for dramatic results if combined with NLL?

Or is NLL on its own already good enough?

Thanks to you all for any insights!

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 28, 2018 1:44 am      Reply with quote
I know what you mean, it is a full body workout in itself isn’t it. I ached the first few days I did it, but after a while, I kind of liked it and it gave me effects. Now I have both the Ageless body and NLL and to me they are rather complimentary to each other, and I do both. I am not sure I would choose one over the other. The thing about Ageless body is that it just uses your hands and the massage, but for NLL you need the gloves and then an oil to do the technique properly.

I suspect and it’s a guess that NLL is good enough on its own, but I just like to add things to my routine to stop me getting bored.
Lilith_10
5% products discount

Wed Mar 28, 2018 2:34 am      Reply with quote
Brilliant! Thanks for the information. Yes, I like to rotate things around as well. HOwever, but I am someone who can loose focus and then without intending it let go of a good routine.

I think I will give NLL 5 weeks on its own. And if my 'arm-workout' is easy by then I will check out Ageless so that it is not getting too much at once. I am actually sweating with NLL especially as I try to do it extremle fast.

Thanks so much, TheresaMary, since reading through this forum I found your advice very helpful! Have a lovely day.

5% products discount

Mon Aug 06, 2018 5:50 am      Reply with quote
Hello! I have been doing the NLL for about 12 weeks - and have had amazing results.

However, the last bit on the inner/top thigh is not 'vanishing' as easily as the rest of the inner thigh fat. Or whatever was happening.

Has anybody, long-term experience? Will NLL improve the legs even after 12 weeks? Or is after this time a 'plateau' reached and only maintenance to be expected?

Many thanks!

Mon Jun 10, 2019 10:36 pm      Reply with quote
I know this thread is old but the information is invaluable! I've been looking for information about Carole Maggio's NLL and once again you've all inspired me with your knowledge and great results. Thank you for sharing your experiences, I'm going to order her DVD Smile
wishee
5% products discount

Wed Jul 10, 2019 11:12 am      Reply with quote
I just realized that the fasciablaster claims to treat cellulite, and it's almost exactly the same process as No Lipo. But instead of using your knuckles, you use the claws.
Pretty interesting that Carol's technique is proven effective by this newer product.
TheresaMary
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 11, 2019 2:59 am      Reply with quote
I am not sure they are exactly the same though (fasciablaster and NLL). The fasciablaster has a few bad reviews that when people posted on facebook seem to vanish overnight for some strange reason and then the person gets banned or removed from the group. It made me a bit untrusting of the product after I saw that myself, and thankfully you can read mixed reviews on EDS that is important to consider.
EdieGlass

Sat Aug 24, 2019 7:01 pm      Reply with quote
I had Kybella done on my abdomen and now I am left with a lot of loose, wrinkly skin. I've never had this problem before and I'm wondering if the No Lipo Lipo program would work. What does it entail? I hope it's not just a weight loss plan because that is not really my problem at this time.
TheresaMary
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Aug 25, 2019 9:42 am      Reply with quote
It is fantastic for lose skin. I started this thread years ago, and still do NLL to this day. I swear by it. It is not a weight loss plan at all, but rather a massage and dry brushing technique on the whole body that tightens and tones the body up. Its fantastic for arms (my big issue - yes I suffered dreaded bingo wings) but also noticed that my tummy shrunk somewhat and the lose skin I had is no more. Carole did make some supplement suggestions and that may be something you want to inquire directly with her about prior to getting the program. I really like her Vit E oil (I bought the kid that has the dvd and brushes and oils) and I have reordered it at times (and even used it as a moisturiser too. I swear by it!
EdieGlass wrote:
I had Kybella done on my abdomen and now I am left with a lot of loose, wrinkly skin. I've never had this problem before and I'm wondering if the No Lipo Lipo program would work. What does it entail? I hope it's not just a weight loss plan because that is not really my problem at this time.
EdieGlass

Sun Aug 25, 2019 7:02 pm      Reply with quote
Is this a DVD or an online log-in situation?
TheresaMary
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 26, 2019 4:35 am      Reply with quote
So as I said previously - I purchased a kit containing the gloves, oil and dvd - which I think is the easiest way to get started. However there may be an online video available for purchase but you will need to look at the website!
EdieGlass wrote:
Is this a DVD or an online log-in situation?
EdieGlass

Mon Aug 26, 2019 4:44 am      Reply with quote
sorry
TheresaMary
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 27, 2019 1:46 am      Reply with quote
No probs, the gloves are truly a marvel though and I think Carole really does recommend them, and in my experience that is for good reason.
I have done it with a dry brush too (as have those) and there is no where near the same results you get from the gloves.

Also her Vit E oil is to die for. It sinks so easily into my skin. Other Vit E oils I have tried just sit rather heavily on the skin, but this one sinks right in.
EdieGlass wrote:
sorry
EdieGlass

Tue Aug 27, 2019 3:30 am      Reply with quote
I ordered it. Kind of pricy but I guess worth it to try before something like surgery.
TheresaMary
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 27, 2019 9:42 am      Reply with quote
Compared to surgery, it is actually very cheaper in comparison and without risks that surgerical procedures have too. Plus once you got it, you got it for life too. I wasn't sure about it when I started this thread, but I have to say its one of the techniques I do still use faithfully! Plus it still delivers results. Now I'm a lot older than most folk here and have been through menopause but last thing anyone wants whether young or old is looking like a fat old heffer and thank goodness for this I don't!
EdieGlass wrote:
I ordered it. Kind of pricy but I guess worth it to try before something like surgery.
Cora
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Sep 08, 2019 3:41 am      Reply with quote
TheresaMary, do you use the sisal mitts? And do you have a routine of how many strokes per area that you do daily? Thanks!
TheresaMary
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Sep 09, 2019 1:33 am      Reply with quote
Yes and I am quite pleased with them.
I have ordered a few additional ones at times as they do wear and tear as you use them consistently.
I don't really count the strokes per se, as I am kind of in a routine, but the whole routine doesn't take me longer than 15 minutes (and thats if I'm working slowly!) with the mitts. They are so great. I have at times experimented with dry brushes and they don't deliver the same results at all (unfortunately).
Cora wrote:
TheresaMary, do you use the sisal mitts? And do you have a routine of how many strokes per area that you do daily? Thanks!
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 18, 2024 4:00 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Cosmedix Surge Hyaluronic Acid Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) Osea Seaglow Overnight Serum AHA Treatment (34 ml / 1.2 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |