Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Thalgo skincare
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
thyethai

Wed Jun 10, 2009 3:19 am      Reply with quote
I'm 48 years old ,dry skin with wrinkles.I've been using Thalgo for the pass three years,and I love it !!
I'm been using Thalgo Absolute Rehydrating Serum,
Thalgo Wrinkle Control Smoothing Care, Thalgo Thalgogive Refining Firming Serum ,
Thalgo Revitalising Eye Contour Cream,
Thalgo O2 Marine Anti Stress Oxygen Cream.

For night time, Thalgo Exceptional Cream, Exceptional Eyes and Exceptional Serum are perfect for my skin.

Cheers !!
everella
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 10, 2009 10:14 am      Reply with quote
Hi Thyethai,

I have not used any Thalgo products. I presently am addicted to VitC serum and wonder if Thalgo do one. Also, of the serums you mentioned, which plumps the skin?
Thank you for your post.
thyethai

Wed Jun 10, 2009 7:00 pm      Reply with quote
Thalgo Exceptional Cream, Exceptional Eyes and Exceptional Serum !!
pal
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 13, 2009 12:34 am      Reply with quote
Great! I have been waiting to hear some positive experiences with Thalgo exceptional range.
Do you use an eye cream over the eye serum?
thyethai

Sat Jun 13, 2009 2:14 am      Reply with quote
You dont have to apply eye cream anymore, Thalgo exceptional eye serum is good enough !!
Amy Lu
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 13, 2009 6:49 am      Reply with quote
I got an Tango mask last week.It's so nice for me.I never used such a good mask.It make my face like an egg
pal
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 13, 2009 4:11 pm      Reply with quote
thyethai wrote:
You dont have to apply eye cream anymore, Thalgo exceptional eye serum is good enough !!

Excellent, I will try just the serum
Thanks
craftwhack
5% products discount

Sat Jun 13, 2009 4:50 pm      Reply with quote
For those who haven't tried Thalgo products, you may want to try a sample first. I didn't like the scent- obviously it's totally subjective, but that's always a big factor in products for me!

10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 13, 2009 6:43 pm      Reply with quote
I usually don't like scent in my products, but I quite like the Thalgo firming Eye Contour Gel. I'm really prone to milia in my eye area and while this gel is not super hydrating, my eye area seems to like it.

10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 15, 2009 2:43 am      Reply with quote
I like Thalgo O2 Marine Anti Stress Oxygen Cream too.
dsq
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 15, 2009 2:15 pm      Reply with quote
i'm on my second jar of oxygen cream. it's a good face cream with a mango scent, it's not too heavy but moisturizes well.

i have also tried thalgo's relaxing cream, it has a fresh aquatic scent. it's not as moisturizing as the oxygen cream, i would use it on hot humid nights.

so far, thalgo's products have not disappointed me yet. but i'm a bit weary plunging that much money on the exceptional line.

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 17, 2009 2:46 am      Reply with quote
craftwhack wrote:
For those who haven't tried Thalgo products, you may want to try a sample first. I didn't like the scent- obviously it's totally subjective, but that's always a big factor in products for me!

Yeah I tried a few samples and have to agree the scent definitely is not flattering and usually Im not bothered by scents.
pal
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 17, 2009 2:48 am      Reply with quote
dsq wrote:
i'm on my second jar of oxygen cream. it's a good face cream with a mango scent, it's not too heavy but moisturizes well.

i have also tried thalgo's relaxing cream, it has a fresh aquatic scent. it's not as moisturizing as the oxygen cream, i would use it on hot humid nights.

so far, thalgo's products have not disappointed me yet. but i'm a bit weary plunging that much money on the exceptional line.

I agree that the oxygen cream is probably the best cream I have tried from Thalgo, although all have been really nice so far
lunathefinal
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 18, 2009 3:54 pm      Reply with quote
I am not a big fan of Thalgo products but I only tried a few anyways. I don't like its relaxing cream - the scent bothers me a little bit and the cream does not absorb well. The moisture quenching mask does not help much to hydrate my skin. The revitalizing eye cream and the energizing cream are fine though.
joyuii
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 02, 2015 9:36 pm      Reply with quote
The oxygen cream is good, the skin becomes more radiant and a little improved skin tone
arielstar08
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Sep 06, 2018 4:46 am      Reply with quote
Thalgo is a classic Franch Salon Brand. I have used it for 30 years... Who doesn't like the Descomask?
Amelia_wise

Thu Sep 06, 2018 6:51 pm      Reply with quote
wow, my daughter have a similar troubles, I guess I know what I should advise her, thanks!
ShonStory

Tue Sep 11, 2018 11:27 pm      Reply with quote
Hello everyone, before buying any product need to check their review. Nowadays various type of skin care products is available in the market.
sunsoutbeauty
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Sep 12, 2018 5:40 am      Reply with quote
ShonStory wrote:
Hello everyone, before buying any product need to check their review. Nowadays various type of skin care products is available in the market.

Thanks for your advice ShonStory.. Wink

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 23, 2018 2:16 pm      Reply with quote
ShonStory wrote:

So what are your recommendations after reading reviews?
arielstar08
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 27, 2019 5:58 pm      Reply with quote
Hi, I wonder if you have stayed loyal to Thalgo after all these years? If not, what are you using now?

thyethai wrote:
I'm 48 years old ,dry skin with wrinkles.I've been using Thalgo for the pass three years,and I love it !!
I'm been using Thalgo Absolute Rehydrating Serum,
Thalgo Wrinkle Control Smoothing Care, Thalgo Thalgogive Refining Firming Serum ,
Thalgo Revitalising Eye Contour Cream,
Thalgo O2 Marine Anti Stress Oxygen Cream.

For night time, Thalgo Exceptional Cream, Exceptional Eyes and Exceptional Serum are perfect for my skin.

Cheers !!
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:51 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Sundari Elderflower Moisturizer for Normal / Combination Skin (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Luzern L'Essentials Alpine Rose Glacial Serum Masque Resilience Building Treatment (100 ml / 3.3 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |