Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz)
Face Mask after Derma Rolling
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
wannabflaweless

Mon Aug 15, 2016 3:16 pm      Reply with quote
Does anyone know about using a face mask after derma rolling? I just thought it might help tighten the skin... if you are wearing it as it heals... would that work?

Here are my questions.

1. How long should I wait to apply the face mask after derma rolling?
2. Can I use any kind of face mask?
3. Will anything get into the puncture holes that could get into my blood stream?

Thanks for any advice.
bugaboo
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 10, 2017 2:31 pm      Reply with quote
I think the product depends on how deep you are rolling, my skin can't stand too many products that are stingy. I just use emu oil and hylauronic acid. You do want the product to penetrate deeper, the needle holes allow that.

Tue Feb 14, 2017 8:16 am      Reply with quote
Will it not sting to put facial mask after derma rolling? I'm a bit curious here..
TheresaMary
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 14, 2017 8:25 am      Reply with quote
See answers below

1. How long should I wait to apply the face mask after derma rolling?

Depends what you are using, but it is probably not the best idea. Most tightening ingredients are short lived and it won't actually encourage the skin to become tighter permanently.

2. Can I use any kind of face mask?

Depends what your skin type is, genetics and how your skin responds. Probably not a good idea to use acid kind of masks, but maybe something that prevents inflammation etc or a natural mask like honey, aloe vera etc.

3. Will anything get into the puncture holes that could get into my blood stream?

Depends what size you are rolling with - but there is potential any time your oll that what you apply can and will get into the blood stream.
Phatwitch
5% products discount

Tue Dec 25, 2018 7:55 pm      Reply with quote
When I had he dermarolling done by the professional, she applied my prp after the procedure. My neck and décolletage were treated and they looked great for a long time.
My doctor recommends either pure vitamin infusion, or prp.
I would stick to very simple masks, to avoid possible irritation. Keep in mind that many sheet masks contain methylparaben (yes!) and phenoxyethanol,as well as alcohol. You don’t want these absorbed for sure.
arielstar08
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 30, 2019 12:15 am      Reply with quote
I use FILORGA Hydra-Hyal Intensive Hydrating Plumping Concentrate
after derma roller
It has 4 types of Hyaluronic acid to plump the skin.
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:36 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |