Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Skin Biology Skin Signals Solution - Large (113 g / 4 oz) Osea Seaglow Overnight Serum AHA Treatment (34 ml / 1.2 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml)
All Day Chemist Changed payment method
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » EDS Lounge
Reply to topic
Tankeryanker
5% products discount

Tue Jul 05, 2016 5:24 am      Reply with quote
Okay, ADC is up and running, but I can't find a way to pay with a credit card. Seems that they want us to pay by e-check and give them our routing number and account number.

Does anyone else get the same thing when they try to check out?

I am not giving them that information.

Who else can we get our Retin A and Hydroquinone from?
Tankeryanker
5% products discount

Tue Jul 05, 2016 5:55 am      Reply with quote
Hmm, just tried contacting them at the email provide on the main page

This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification.

Delivery to the following recipients failed.

David@alldaychemist dot com

Does it come back for you as well?
Tankeryanker
5% products discount

Tue Jul 05, 2016 7:31 am      Reply with quote
Now I just got this unsolicited email from them.

"Please note that due to some technical reasons, our website is down. Our team is currently working on solving the issue and we are expecting that the issue will be fixed within the next 3-4 days. "

Wait, what? They KNOW that they are going to be out of business for 3-4 days? Something is off.

I have never had an issue with them in the last 5-7 years I have used them.
Angelcat47
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 14, 2016 4:34 pm      Reply with quote
They were having some technical issues for a few days.I don't think that's terribly unusual these days. E check pay was just an option if you couldn't wait. Everything is fine now and they are accepting credit cards again.
Patty Kirsten

Fri Sep 23, 2016 12:54 am      Reply with quote
the product they sell is not the authentic retin a, it comes from india, and I had some bad experience with it. One day I bought some 0.05% , but it has no effect at all . Now I buy to a reliable seller, and I can pay with paypal. Problem solved
Flavia
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Sep 26, 2016 9:43 am      Reply with quote
Well, I for one have had great success with ADC Retin-A. I saw improvement with the .025 and then a much greater jump when I moved to .04 gel. My friend had the same experience.
bigsmilebigdreams
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 07, 2017 6:57 am      Reply with quote
It is because the credit card merchant company do not support seller selling those items. Hydroquinone is bad for you and banned in many countries. You can use better products to lighten your skin. Email me if you need info.
sherthebrave

Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:38 pm      Reply with quote
Is ADC requiring prescriptions for retin a ??

And, reliablerxpharmacy?

Thanks!

10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 21, 2018 8:51 am      Reply with quote
I switch from Retin-A to the I'm Fabulous Cosmetics Retinol 2.5% cream organic. It works the same for me without all the skin dryness. I get it at imfabulouscosmetics.com
AnnieR
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 22, 2018 7:02 am      Reply with quote
ADC will also give out your email and phone numbers. Just had a call last night asking me if I needed any prescriptions. Asked them company name and they said ADC. I haven't used them in over 6 years. Not cool.

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 07, 2019 6:36 am      Reply with quote
I placed an order for three items Lasix , muscle relaxer and a med for a friend. None were narcotic and all I’ve ordered in the past. I got an email asking me to contact ADC because I need to provide a drivers lic. Or passport. I refused and they replied I could order with echeck or some other thing I wasn’t familiar with, and redact personal info on my passport or drivers license. Has anyone else encountered this? I did tell them to cancel the order and remove me from their mailing list. I’m perplexed since I’ve ordered from them for years.

5% products discount

Mon Feb 11, 2019 5:48 pm      Reply with quote
rmc7 wrote:
I placed an order for three items Lasix , muscle relaxer and a med for a friend. None were narcotic and all I’ve ordered in the past. I got an email asking me to contact ADC because I need to provide a drivers lic. Or passport. I refused and they replied I could order with echeck or some other thing I wasn’t familiar with, and redact personal info on my passport or drivers license. Has anyone else encountered this? I did tell them to cancel the order and remove me from their mailing list. I’m perplexed since I’ve ordered from them for years.

This is an old thread, haven't had a transaction with them for about a year now.
System
Automatic Message
Tue Apr 16, 2024 10:47 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Sundari Elderflower Moisturizer for Normal / Combination Skin (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |