Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz)
Lancer Dermatology Products - Oprah's dermatologist- LONG
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
c4ward
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 10, 2012 6:01 pm      Reply with quote
Hello all. I haven't been writing for a while although I do lurk. So much great information from you all. About two months ago, I started Dr. Lancer's Polish,Cleanse,Nourish, and Vitamin C. My * spam alert * is skin care products and I've tried many of them. There are so many good ones out there it's hard to narrow down, but I'm going to stay on this(which is saying something since I change all the time.) The last time I was this excited was Obagi NuDerm and before that Remergent. I have seen a subtle change for the better with my skin- more elasticity, less discoloration, just plain brighter.I missed the episode, but apparently Oprah had Dr. Lancer on one of her last shows about looking and feeling 20 years younger. He was a contributor to Bob Greene's book of the same name.Someone asked me the other day what I'd "done" to get my skin looking so good. I found out about Dr. Lancer through a coworker who had lovely skin. Granted, it is costly, but for all the potions I buy, I figured maybe I could find just one thing.You only can buy it through his website or Nordstroms.I'm pretty sure they ship to Canada.

Onto the actual products-
The first step is Polish which surprised me. I personally love the smell and my skin feels clean and moist after usage.It is to be used once a day.
The second step is Cleanse.-
To be totally honest, this is the one part of the system I don't care for. I'm still using my La Mer Cleansing Lotion. It gets too sudsy for my taste and just doesn't click with me.
The third step is Vitamin C Cream (or for those who are oily- the Glycolic Cream) which is a dream. It has 10% in it and feels just a little tingly at first. It makes your skin very smooth and gets rid of wrinkles. I only use it in the morning and use my trentinoin at night for this step.
Lastly, is the Nourish which is a cream. It works really well although I'm not crazy about the smell. It's not a bad smell, just not a good one either. Anyways, the scent fades very fast.

I like the results and will keep you all posted. I couldn't find any posts on Dr. Lancer, but I'm really bad at the search engine so I apologize if there's already is one.

5% products discount

Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:13 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks for this review. The products sound intriguing.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:29 pm      Reply with quote
A friend of mine sees Dr. Lancer (she actually told me that something he did to her or recommended ruined her skin and she didn't want to talk about it because he is ssssooooooo expensive) and had all the products in her bathroom, so I ended up using the Polish.

Wow, this is an amazing product! It really exfoliated my skin but left it glowing, soft, and smooth. I even woke of the next morning and my skin looked radiant. I have the PMD now and will probably only use it once a month, and I think I will buy this as my go-to face polish.

--avalange

http://newnaturalbeauty.tumblr.com/ 37, light-toned olive skin, broken caps, normal skin. My staples: Osea cleansing milk, Algae Oil, Advanced Protection Cream, Eyes & Lips, Tata Harper, Julie Hewett makeup, Amazing Cosmetics Powder, & By Terry Light Expert, Burnout, and daily inversion therapy and green smoothies!
avalange
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:43 pm      Reply with quote
I just purchased the Polish product from nordstrom and will report back with my full review!

--avalange

http://newnaturalbeauty.tumblr.com/ 37, light-toned olive skin, broken caps, normal skin. My staples: Osea cleansing milk, Algae Oil, Advanced Protection Cream, Eyes & Lips, Tata Harper, Julie Hewett makeup, Amazing Cosmetics Powder, & By Terry Light Expert, Burnout, and daily inversion therapy and green smoothies!
wen_goldfish
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 25, 2012 12:56 pm      Reply with quote
i have only used Nourish and i love it.
sister sweets
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:34 pm      Reply with quote
I purchased Polish from Nordies and have used it for several weeks and I will not repurchase. It's a nice product but certainly not worth $50. Such a small amount in the tube too.

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:19 pm      Reply with quote
Yeah, I totally would NOT repurchase this product. $50 waste.

--avalange

SoftSkin
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 05, 2013 11:06 am      Reply with quote
Bumping this because I want to hear more reviews of his other products. I was thinking of going to him for botox but don't know what he charges. http://www.lancerdermatology.com/skin-care-products/
carlopalaboy

Mon Jan 21, 2019 8:37 am      Reply with quote
I do also want to hear more reviews as I am now experiencing rosacea and it will truly help me. Though there are articles about cause and possible treatment i still need to hear firsthand for those who have experienced
carlopalaboy

Mon Feb 11, 2019 12:04 am      Reply with quote
These are great info
1claire
5% products discount

Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:45 pm      Reply with quote
Thank you for sharing your thoughts about the said product. I haven't heard it before but it sounds interesting.
System
Automatic Message
Tue Apr 23, 2024 2:53 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |