Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Peter Thomas Roth Instant FIRMx Eye (30 ml / 1 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml)
Face routine
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
Victoriaxo
5% products discount

Mon Dec 03, 2018 10:21 pm      Reply with quote
Hi everyone. I'm Victoria and new to this site. I wanted to share with everyone my skincare routine that I love. It was picked out for me from my plastic surgeon. I hope it will help all that are looking for some amazing anti aging products.

Morning cleanser - Osmosis Pur Purify Enzyme Cleanser or Cerave Hydrating Cleanser
Eye Cream - Skinceuticals Eye Balm
Serum - Skinceuticals C and E Ferulic or their 10 AOX if you have sensitive skin.
Second serum - Osmosis Pur Stem Factor Serum... sometimes I only spot treat with this as it's extremely moisturizing and I'm naturally greasy.
Moisturizer - Elemis Superfood Day Cream (Lightweight and vegan for greasy skin)

I do the same routine for night except I don't use the Skinceuticals C and I use the Stem Factor all over instead of spot treating. I use a small amount of retinol only twice a week. My aesthetician says Retin A prescriptions age you more. I love the Skin Ceuticals Lipid Restore cream for night except sometimes it's a bit heavy since I'm greasy. If I was dry I would use it twice a day instead of Elemis. I also use Theraderm Nu Peel twice a week.

I hope this helps someone looking for an amazing routine though pricey. I also am going to try Osmosis Pur Catalyst for thin skin. Osmosis makes such a amazing products.
arielstar08
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 30, 2019 3:42 am      Reply with quote
Thank you for your brilliant posting. I would trust your aesthetician wholeheartedly as she and I believe in the same philosophy:

"My aesthetician says Retin A prescriptions age you more."

You are in good hands!

Victoriaxo wrote:
Hi everyone. I'm Victoria and new to this site. I wanted to share with everyone my skincare routine that I love. It was picked out for me from my plastic surgeon. I hope it will help all that are looking for some amazing anti aging products.

Morning cleanser - Osmosis Pur Purify Enzyme Cleanser or Cerave Hydrating Cleanser
Serum - Skinceuticals C and E Ferulic or their 10 AOX if you have sensitive skin.
Second serum - Osmosis Pur Stem Factor Serum... sometimes I only spot treat with this as it's extremely moisturizing and I'm naturally greasy.
Moisturizer - Elemis Superfood Day Cream (Lightweight and vegan for greasy skin)

I do the same routine for night except I don't use the Skinceuticals C and I use the Stem Factor all over instead of spot treating. I use a small amount of retinol only twice a week. My aesthetician says Retin A prescriptions age you more. I love the Skin Ceuticals Lipid Restore cream for night except sometimes it's a bit heavy since I'm greasy. If I was dry I would use it twice a day instead of Elemis. I also use Theraderm Nu Peel twice a week.

I hope this helps someone looking for an amazing routine though pricey. I also am going to try Osmosis Pur Catalyst for thin skin. Osmosis makes such a amazing products.
arielstar08
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 22, 2019 3:40 pm      Reply with quote
HI

Does the NuPeel by TheraDerm hurt? How long do you leave it on for?

I read the ingredients and it contains Retinol and Argireline and they look promising!

Thanks
GGirl
5% products discount

Wed May 01, 2019 10:28 am      Reply with quote
WHAT? Retin-A ages you? I thought if you use it very slowly and build up a tolerance, in the long run you get smooth, less-wrinkled skin?

I was just thinking of starting a Retin-A treatment mostly for those under eye wrinkles.

arielstar08 wrote:
Thank you for your brilliant posting. I would trust your aesthetician wholeheartedly as she and I believe in the same philosophy:

You are in good hands!

Victoriaxo wrote:

GGirl
5% products discount

Wed May 01, 2019 10:29 am      Reply with quote
WHAT? Retin-A ages you? I thought if you use it very slowly and build up a tolerance, in the long run you get smooth, less-wrinkled skin?

I was just thinking of starting a Retin-A treatment mostly for those under eye wrinkles.

arielstar08 wrote:

You are in good hands!

Victoriaxo wrote:

wenning
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 06, 2019 3:03 pm      Reply with quote
Simple skin care procedures help skin repair, haha, thank you for sharing. Experts say that every month, the skin should be given a chance not to apply cosmetics, completely bare face skin, can repair some problems of the face.
Aidan Byron

Wed Jun 10, 2020 11:44 pm      Reply with quote
Anti aging is one of the main problem for the age group between(30-50year). According to me best method for anti aging is using massaging therapy through laser acupuncture pen our face has a large number of pressure points that you probably were not aware of before. It is especially useful to apply an electronic acupuncture pen when it comes to dealing with headaches, stress, body pain, and so on. It is also important to improve the blood circulation on your face to keep your skin young and healthy, which you can do using an electronic acupuncture pen. By performing laser acupuncture therapy on your skin, you can relieve your tension, be stress free and feel happier overall. I came to know about this information from the blog "5 Relaxation Tips For Your Body And Mind" and from the website
Organicskincare55
5% products discount

Mon Jun 15, 2020 9:53 pm      Reply with quote
Please add the use of sunscreen to your AM routine if you aren't already doing so.

Sunscreen is without a doubt the single most important aspect of any skincare routine.
TheresaMary
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 16, 2020 7:05 am      Reply with quote
There are more studies on Retin A than any other topical out there, and there are numerous studies showing that it has antiaging benefits so it is false that it ages you.

It is a medication and so it can be used wrongly (and often times people self prescribe nowadays which is never a good idea), but for me, I personally have used Retin A since my 20's and I know friends and family tell me often that I look years younger than my actual age. So go figure.

GGirl wrote:
AmberP
5% products discount

Tue Feb 02, 2021 12:36 am      Reply with quote
It's a wonderful routine. Mine isn't nearly as good. Since I don't use makeup now, I have enough cleansing and moisturizing, as well as a mask twice a week. I'm interested in some of the products you use.
Dominash

Sun May 09, 2021 10:25 am      Reply with quote
wenning wrote:
Simple skin care procedures help skin repair, haha, thank you for sharing. Experts say that every month, the skin should be given a chance not to apply cosmetics, completely bare face skin, can repair some problems of the face.

I fully agree with you. The skin should have rest as well.
CatIndigo
5% products discount

Fri May 14, 2021 10:27 am      Reply with quote
I primarily use Biologique Recherche.

Morning : REN Evercalm Gentle cream cleanser and BR P50, the strong version with phenol. Ten several of their water-based serums: Elastine for wrinkles and Amnioteque for hydration. I use a BR massage glove for them. And a daytime moisturizer of Elastine.

Mid afternoon, I do another wash, using BR Lait EV, with a milder BR P50, and Placenta serum and cream. Despite my over 75 years I have oily skin.

Evening, is a double cleanse with Emma Hardie and a BR EV cream cleanser. P50 with phenol. Then a mask. I’ve been doing a nightly mask for at least 25 years. One of the BR masks. Then, serums and a BR night cream of either Splendide or Vernix.

I have never used retins or Vit C or had treatments. I never use sunscreens as I won’t put those chemicals on me, I wear hats and avoid the sun.
And I’m told I look 20 and more years younger. I have no wrinkles. I put it down to genes and basic care and a healthy diet.

Thu Apr 18, 2024 10:08 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology Skin Signals Solution - Large (113 g / 4 oz) Shira Nutriburst Glow C Power Duo (40 ml) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |