Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Sculplla Facial and Sculplla stem cell mist
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
tigerlily009
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 02, 2018 7:17 pm      Reply with quote
This looks interesting but I can't find anyone on here talking about it..

Seems there's these Korean facials you can get that can mimic the appearance of fillers...something like getting 3 facials 1-2 weeks apart will last for about 5 months. It's not too expensive but if not available or not your thing than the mist that helps prolong the results is also suppose to bring pretty good results on its own (or used with microcurrent).

Has anyone tried either or both?

Christine Byer talks about it here:
https://indyesthetician.com/new-sculplla-stem-cell-mist/
TheresaMary
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 06, 2018 6:35 am      Reply with quote
I've not tried those, but seen a lot of videos where Christine talks about them and her face definitely has changed over the last few years and she looks lovely in my opinion. I just wished they did these facials over here, so far it seems to be only US based.
tigerlily009
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 19, 2018 2:08 am      Reply with quote
I was wondering if anyone had tried the mist by itself.
CB suggests doing the mist alone if you can't do the mask, along with either microcurrent or LED, and that it does a pretty good job on its own. She also suggests putting the mist in a rollerball for specific areas.
So I guess no one has tried the mist by itself..Looks interesting though. It's $90 for 5 oz but would be worth it if it works.
I'm thinking of giving it a try on its own.
Mireillie

Fri Feb 23, 2018 4:13 pm      Reply with quote
I tried to order the actual mask + stem cell mist from "Global Beauty Outlet" but their "online payment form is down" and their phone number goes straight to voicemail so I think that is a no go. Rolling Eyes
tigerlily009
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 23, 2018 5:05 pm      Reply with quote
Mireillie wrote:
I tried to order the actual mask + stem cell mist from "Global Beauty Outlet" but their "online payment form is down" and their phone number goes straight to voicemail so I think that is a no go. Rolling Eyes

Well, getting the mask, too, would be ideal but something tells me that'll be more difficult for the time being. I suppose there is danger for overuse by a lay person...but then again; people get their hands on fillers and DIY'ers haven't changed or endangered the world much.
But I would imagine there's a lot of money at stake and a very lucrative market for something so non intrusive..and they're probably going to guard it for as long as they can.

I've seen the mist available at several places though..solo. I don't think that would be so hard to get.
Mireillie

Fri Feb 23, 2018 6:05 pm      Reply with quote
No way am I giving credit card details over email. I also failed to notice the misspellings all over the website. The fact that it is a secure website lulled me.
tigerlily009
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 25, 2018 5:26 am      Reply with quote
Mireillie wrote:
No way am I giving credit card details over email. I also failed to notice the misspellings all over the website. The fact that it is a secure website lulled me.

I wouldn't risk that either..But I can't find anything negative on that group...wonder if anyone around here has tried them.

I wonder if that $185 is one treatment..One treatment with an esthetician is only $200 (considering if it's offered nearby ones home and if the mist is thrown in)
ShastaGirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 25, 2018 9:26 pm      Reply with quote
tigerlily009 wrote:
I was wondering if anyone had tried the mist by itself.
CB suggests doing the mist alone if you can't do the mask, along with either microcurrent or LED, and that it does a pretty good job on its own. She also suggests putting the mist in a rollerball for specific areas.
So I guess no one has tried the mist by itself..Looks interesting though. It's $90 for 5 oz but would be worth it if it works.
I'm thinking of giving it a try on its own.

This product is intriguing. I've also read that you can apply this after dermarolling and it can sink into the channels still open from the roll.

I'd be very interested in hearing reviews from anyone who has tried this. I can't locate a place near me that does the facial, but I'd guess it could become more prevalent if it really does work.
glamgirlajjk

Fri Oct 05, 2018 6:51 am      Reply with quote
Just curious if anyone has any more info on this mist. The dermarolling + mist treatment sounds like an interesting experiment.......
DebM
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Oct 05, 2018 8:38 am      Reply with quote
Hard for me to believe that a product can have the same effects as sculptra or a filler...... Sign me Up!
sherryf13500
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 22, 2019 3:26 pm      Reply with quote
Any new information here??

10% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 07, 2019 11:12 am      Reply with quote
The combination of the new home use product called CaviPLLA is amazing and does build up the face even without the professional mask. This rich formula came out last November and I am in love with it. On my group on Facebook there’s a gal who took a before and after 9 days of use of both the CaviPLLA and the SculPLLA Stem Cell Mist and she looked like I’d done two of the professional facial filling mask. This’s tuff works nicely and I will NeVeR be without it!

Licensed Esthetician 19+ years - Specializing in microcurrent facial toning, NeoGenesis Skincare, Jade Microcurrent (Pro Use), Clareblend Mini (Home use) https://ChristineByer.com • www.youtube.com/user/christinebyer/videos
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 18, 2024 10:30 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Peter Thomas Roth Instant FIRMx Eye (30 ml / 1 floz) Shira Nutriburst Glow C Power Duo (40 ml) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |