Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

At what age microcurrent and 1Mhz ulrasound should be used?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
SaharKhlifi
5% products discount

Sat Sep 15, 2018 11:07 am      Reply with quote
At what age microcurrent toning devices should be used? Why did Chrystine byer start her mini clareblend at a late age? Why she didn't try them when she was 30 or 35? Strange! Noticed that strong microcurrent is more used for a mature skin!Am I correct! If I am 30 and noticed minor sagging on my lower face, I am allowed to go for Caci or mini clareblend? If we are to classify microcurrent devices according to age what would you suggest? Im also wondering if the sqoom and other 1Mhz ultrasonic devices are good for younger skins. Should we go for them only when we are 40 or 50 ? I mean is there any sientific research which says that 3 or 2Mhz is good for people in their late 20s and 1Mhz is suitable for people in their 40s and up? Is this true because at that age we have already lost plenty of fats so we do not mind loosing more when we are 50 but if we are 30 pr less we still have fats to worry about so we should not buy 1Mhz ultrasonic devices?
TheresaMary
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Sep 16, 2018 2:08 am      Reply with quote
SaharKhlifi = why not ask Christine herself that question? I'm confuse as you seem to be posting here whereas you can get the information directly from the source herself?

I don't know why she starte at a late age, but I am guessing it may be because she found it at a late age and it wasn't always available. Whatever the reason, I think she looks fantastic for her age now and that is worth saying and pointing out to you.

Re the 1Mhz - its really difficult to say ages to start at, because we are all different genetics and dealing with different effects from aging. No two people age identically alike, some will have loss of fat, some will have sagging muscles, some will have wrinkling etc. Have you noticed when you read the forum there are a lot of different problems people face of the same ages, based on skin type. So its hard to generalise things like you are asking because its more base on the individual concerned, their lifestyle, their genetics etc.

Should you go for microcurrent etc - it depends on your background, what you have tried till now, what results if any you got, what your dealing with aging wise etc.

SaharKhlifi wrote:
At what age microcurrent toning devices should be used? Why did Chrystine byer start her mini clareblend at a late age? Why she didn't try them when she was 30 or 35? Strange! Noticed that strong microcurrent is more used for a mature skin!Am I correct! If I am 30 and noticed minor sagging on my lower face, I am allowed to go for Caci or mini clareblend? If we are to classify microcurrent devices according to age what would you suggest? Im also wondering if the sqoom and other 1Mhz ultrasonic devices are good for younger skins. Should we go for them only when we are 40 or 50 ? I mean is there any sientific research which says that 3 or 2Mhz is good for people in their late 20s and 1Mhz is suitable for people in their 40s and up? Is this true because at that age we have already lost plenty of fats so we do not mind loosing more when we are 50 but if we are 30 pr less we still have fats to worry about so we should not buy 1Mhz ultrasonic devices?
SaharKhlifi
5% products discount

Sun Sep 16, 2018 5:03 am      Reply with quote
Thank you TheresaMary for being always the first to answer my questions. I actually didn't ask Christine byer because I am thinking it will take weeks to get the answer. I actually took your advice into consideration when you said I have to ask christine byer and talk to consultants regarding my sin problems. I emailed her and attached my photos but it took me more than 2 weeks to get a reply from her assistant telling me that if I have any question I have to pay for that. I didn't ask him or her why did Christine started microcurrent at a late age. I was just mentioning my skin concerns and asking if the mini clareblend can work for me. And also what you told me in a pm about facial exercices; how it may not be good to start them at an early age leads me to question microcurrent treatments per age. All what you said is true but I really need to do a research before I buy or decide to do anythig. What Current body spokeswoman said in a video comparing between caci and nuface. She said that nuface is more suitable for women in their 30s. Caci for the old. I don't know but I really love to hear from Christine byer herself when did she first start
microcurrent.
TheresaMary
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Sep 16, 2018 12:28 pm      Reply with quote
Christine comes here, so may answer your question, but for me its not really a question I'm personally interested in, as her reasons for starting late aren't so important to me, more the results she has got since starting at a later age. That for me is more important but then I am considerably older than you are, so it may be just my age.

Yes always good to do your own research and speak to as many consultants as possible.

What I do know is that with microcurrent and facial exercises you need to be consistent and dedicated to doing them, and you mentioned in PMs that was an issue for you, so I suspect that even microcurrent may not work for you if you aren't diligent in doing it.
girltwocb
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 08, 2019 5:34 am      Reply with quote
I started at a late age (33!) because I only became an Esthetician at 30 and found microcurrent at 33. The Clareblend Mini didn’t come out until 2014- I found it in 2015.

This thread is a bit old, but I hope you found your answers.

Licensed Esthetician 19+ years - Specializing in microcurrent facial toning, NeoGenesis Skincare, Jade Microcurrent (Pro Use), Clareblend Mini (Home use) https://ChristineByer.com • www.youtube.com/user/christinebyer/videos
Sodangue

Wed Feb 19, 2020 12:46 pm      Reply with quote
Microcurrent, thermage, and radiofrequency will melt fat and/or make it migrate on your face. The Clareblend Mini gives a nice glow and a temporary lift but I noticed that I got more sagging with it, not less. I don't have a lot of fat to begin with...but I would warn women against any of these devices if they don't want to lose fat. I wish i could use the Mini because i really like the glow it gives my skin. Radiofrequency and thermage are especially dangerous and can damage the skin even beyond depleting fat. It causes changes in texture and tone. I am still trying to improve my skin after having a bad RF "treatment" that I didn't even approve! I went in for IPL and she used a RF head on me. Oh well i've got to stop dwelling. Agh.
TheresaMary
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 21, 2020 5:30 am      Reply with quote
Sodangue

Thats terrible. With these devices, I guess its a bit like anything that you have to take measures. Just curious if you raised this with the person who did the RF treatment? They must be able to do something or suggest something to improve the condition of your skin that doesn't involve RF? That is bad that they used the RF head without checking with you first which makes me think that legally you have rights and they should be able to do something to repair the damage you have had from this treatment?
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:22 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |