Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml)
how can I banish my acne scars?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
LizieCarrel

Fri Jul 05, 2019 3:02 am      Reply with quote
Hi, I am Lizie from Australia and I am struggling with Acne scars on the face for the last 4 weeks I want to know the best acne medicine?

5% products discount

Sun Jul 07, 2019 5:43 am      Reply with quote
Retin-A (Tretinoin) helps to speed up the fading and healing of my acne scars.
MCOM

Sun Jul 14, 2019 10:53 am      Reply with quote
Derma rolling is the best for scaring and overall skin rejuvenation. You can do it yourself inexpensively and for me, even one treatment resulted in a dramatic improvement 6 months later. You have to be patient because it rebuilds your collagen from the inside out.

Also, there is plenty of instruction on YouTube. The main points are to keep it highly sterile, as you are puncturing your skin. Do not overdo it. You do not need to bleed or do it often. Let your skin heal even if it seems fine, at least 4 days to a week between. Do not overdo the depth of the needle. Never go over .5 on your face. Be sure to get a medical-grade titanium roller. Inexpensive on Amazon and Ebay. Be highly careful of what you put on your skin, it will be many hundreds of times more absorbing. No bad ingredients.

But you can use things very sparingly because of this. The quality stuff goes really, really far. Even with healthy stuff, you need to find what doesn't sting or have the tolerance for a few minutes of stinging.
TheresaMary
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:32 pm      Reply with quote
Lizzie how old are you? What is your skin type and current skin care regime?

You see its difficult to label anything as "best" without knowing more information.

For example, for oily skinned folk Retin A Gel is supposed to be the "best". For dry skinned folk starting out with a cream or Retinoid can be better. What will work for a 30 year old may be different for a 40 or even 50 or 60 year old.
Updownface

Fri Aug 02, 2019 3:15 pm      Reply with quote
You can use micro needling, vitamin c serum or sunscreen for protection

10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 07, 2019 1:26 am      Reply with quote
Do wear a cap for more protection when you are out in the sun.
sassyinpink
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 07, 2019 1:27 am      Reply with quote
MCOM wrote:
Derma rolling is the best for scaring and overall skin rejuvenation. You can do it yourself inexpensively and for me, even one treatment resulted in a dramatic improvement 6 months later. You have to be patient because it rebuilds your collagen from the inside out.

hmm sounds useful. Derma rolling.

yeah i think really need to be sterile as you don't want to introduce dirty stuff into your skin as you are puncturing holes in your skin
Karentaylor
5% products discount

Mon Sep 09, 2019 12:59 am      Reply with quote
I used Retin-A gel 0.1 with great success
wenning
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 10, 2019 7:00 am      Reply with quote
It's a bit difficult. I don't have any problems in this area. I think it may need medical treatment to improve it.
mrgrtt123
5% products discount

Wed Oct 16, 2019 4:54 pm      Reply with quote
You can try coconut oil, I have seen a couple of tutorials online and it seems like it is effective. I actually use coconut oil as a makeup remover and so far it works.
jess2101
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 09, 2020 4:19 am      Reply with quote
AHA care,
otherwise the Fraxel, CO2 laser at the dermatologist.

it's not the same budget Very Happy
Qiwi

Mon Feb 17, 2020 1:15 am      Reply with quote
I use Retin-A for this case. Acne is not a big problem for me, fortunately.
bkelly32

Sat Feb 22, 2020 12:02 pm      Reply with quote
We all suffer from acne scars and are looking for a fix. I personally started using a facial steamer to add glow to my skin and heal the skin of acne. This method works really good if you want healthier looking skin. I brought a nycbeautytech facial steamer.
SkincarePro954

Wed Mar 11, 2020 1:56 pm      Reply with quote
Hydroquinone if you don’t have dark skin. I am currently using Admire My Skin Ultra Potent Brightening Serum. It has awesome ingredients. If your sensitive then just spot treat.
Organicskincare55
5% products discount

Wed Jun 10, 2020 9:07 am      Reply with quote
The good news is that if you were to do nothing the scars would heal over time.

As your skin sheds so do scars fade.

The even better news is that there are real tangible steps you can take to help speed the process along.

The best thing you can do is to start exfoliating your skin regularly.

I personally recommend the gold standard of chemical exfoliation (Glycolic Acid).
jess2101
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Oct 17, 2020 1:04 pm      Reply with quote
Neostrata products for effective chemical exfoliation Idea
lizza_johnson_10

Tue Nov 03, 2020 4:56 am      Reply with quote
To clear your acne, you need to change your lifestyle. There are some changes you have to make in your lifestyle:

1. First off, you need to change your diet.
eliminate all junk food/sugar
eliminate dairy and meat. I advise you still eat eggs though (as they are a good source of protein)
drink at least 8 cups of water (2 liters) a day!
drink at least 1 cup of green tea a day
2. Type of soap
Which type of soap you use?? Today most of the soaps available in the market are rarely chemical-free. So you have to choose a soap that is made from natural ingredients. I m using Dudu Osun soap, it's natural and enriched with pure honey, shea butter, aloe-vera that cures my acne and pimples within a month.

Mon Dec 07, 2020 12:39 am      Reply with quote
Acne scars are tough to remove as they take more time to get vanish. When I had scars, I stopped all the chemical products and adopted an organic skincare regime. After a few weeks, I noticed visible results. It really changed my skin texture and lessen the scars. For you, I would highly recommend using organic skincare products, or else you can use pure coconut oil regularly before.

Good luck! Wink
butterflyrainbow
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Sep 26, 2021 11:43 pm      Reply with quote
NuFace Microcurrent really helped my scars be less visible.
Also, a lifetime of Retin A at night, 2% salycilic acid toner from Nutrogena by day with Argan Oil on top.
Patricia Lopez
5% products discount

Thu May 05, 2022 12:53 am      Reply with quote
The Banish microneedling tool is especially effective for pitted scars and appears to produce the most dramatic results for cystic acne; however, the Banisher 2.0 is also great for marks left over from breakouts that we all experience.
Yaroslav Fadeev

Mon May 09, 2022 9:31 am      Reply with quote
Toner or serum with acids and also to remove post acne spots use vitamin c
RonaldJobe

Tue May 24, 2022 3:22 am      Reply with quote
For acne free skin you need to change your diet as well daily skin care routine.

Follow these steps to clear the skin :

1. Use a cleanser:
For oily or acne prone skin, use salicylic gel based cleanser which works well. For dry skin use a moisturizing glycolic based cleanser. These ingredients are helpful in acne removal.

2. Use face oils:
After bath you should apply a good any face oil which suits to your skin type. For example bakuchiol face oil, jojoba oil, argan oil etc.

3. Face masks:
Twice a week you should apply detox face mask to cleans you pores and replenish the skin cells.

4. Moisturizer:
After wakeup wash your face and apply a moisturizer to avoid uneven skin tone. Use twice a day it will helps you to clear the acne scars.
Lavieestbelle
5% products discount

Tue May 31, 2022 12:40 pm      Reply with quote
How bout red light? I suggest you try that.
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:44 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |