Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

:: Review :: Dr Hauschka Lip Care Stick
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
nyamyj
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 10, 2007 4:02 pm      Reply with quote
I love both the balm in the pot and the stick. They both leave a lovely natural color on my lips, the stick of course is more convenient in my purse and using throughout the day.
Rufus
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 10, 2007 11:18 pm      Reply with quote
nyamyj wrote:
I love both the balm in the pot and the stick. They both leave a lovely natural color on my lips, the stick of course is more convenient in my purse and using throughout the day.

I have about 6 different balms in my purse at any given time. I'll go harvest extra balms out of bags I've used in the summer. One way or another I'll never have dry lips, unless I lose my purse Rolling Eyes .
ayapp
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 14, 2007 6:01 pm      Reply with quote
I use and love this balm,....
pickiis
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 14, 2007 7:07 pm      Reply with quote
Sorry, i didnt like this at all. It has a plastic-like taste to it. and after hours of application, i get those dry pieces of skin on my lips. I love my blistex.

10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 15, 2007 7:21 am      Reply with quote
It's not pieces of skin, it is the lip balm itself. If I put too much of this on at night, I wake up with a glob of it on my lips.[/i]
pickiis
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 16, 2007 4:32 am      Reply with quote
oh Laughing

is that wat they r. ic

10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 16, 2007 8:21 am      Reply with quote
I don't like it too... it's too dry for me.
fidget-jones
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 31, 2007 5:13 pm      Reply with quote
I have really sore cracked lips at the moment due to the cold weather - I'm trying not to smile as it hurts too much!

Bought this back in September (when I didn't need it) and thought it was pleasant enough. However when I've got an actual issue with my lips it just doesn't seem to be enough. I'm sticking with my L'Occitane Shea Butter!
shenpei
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 31, 2007 11:17 pm      Reply with quote
I really like and recommend DR.H lip balm.I think they aren't the same one .I felt the lip balm is very moisture ,my lip became more soft and smooth after i used this lip balm.

10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 02, 2007 9:12 am      Reply with quote
Lucinda wrote:
I really like this lip balm. I prefer the stick for convenience and hygiene, but over all I prefer the pot... Not sure why... I think it is a different texture and not as shiny (don't like shiny lips!). I also love that it doesn't taste bad when you get it in your mouth. I have a LRP lip stick/balm, and it tastes terrible!!
Agree! the LRP lip stick tastes terrible. I do not like to use it even though it is a good product.
basketballer
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 02, 2007 9:23 am      Reply with quote
Can anyone tell me which is better: the stick or the balm. I am going to order one soon. Hope that I can use it up, this never happens to me before. Razz
christygao
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 26, 2007 3:22 pm      Reply with quote
i love this lip stick, prefer this one to the lip balm, and it's more handy to apply than the balm
helenzwl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 26, 2007 7:43 pm      Reply with quote
It's the best lipstick I have ever used!
vikki_cooler
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 27, 2007 2:15 am      Reply with quote
I like the balm in pot very much. And girls, no need to use a finger or spatula to put it on your lips. You can just kiss it. Cool
lovelyjane
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 27, 2007 8:08 am      Reply with quote
Very good Lip Stick but not very effective in the winter time.
histeric
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 20, 2007 1:14 pm      Reply with quote
Very pleasant smell, very hydrating, my all-time favorite lip balm. The only thing is the price. The stick only lasts me 2 months.
michelec
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 20, 2007 5:16 pm      Reply with quote
I love it and decided it's worth the price because I'm not spending money trying all sorts of different ones.

If you order from EDS you get a free one if you order Hauschka products adding up to $44 or $45. So since I use the rest of the line, I always use make sure I order 2 things at a time so I get one.

I have the one in the pot at my bedside and then carry the stick in my purse.

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Apr 21, 2007 7:02 am      Reply with quote
Michelec, I've been doing the same thing--I haven't had to actually buy a Dr. H lip stick for at least 8 months!
pickiis
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 23, 2007 5:05 pm      Reply with quote
I had the stick, but i didnt like it at all. I didnt like the "plastic-ky" fragrance. and i didnt feel like it moisturises well. so i went back to my beloved blistex, which ive used for more than 10 years.

but recently, ive discovered a better lip conditioner called the "Mystic lips", it heals chapped lips like a dream, in just 2 hours, it turns the driest lips into the softest lips. I've been using it for 2 weeks, and i dont remember my lips ever looked dry lately.

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 24, 2007 10:06 pm      Reply with quote
I like it texture but I don't it smell. Confused
It is good lip balm but it smell make me headache.
queenmary
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 25, 2007 8:33 pm      Reply with quote
i don't like the smell, the HR is better, very good smell.

10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Aug 25, 2007 12:00 pm      Reply with quote
I like this product alot.
gracedhy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Sep 12, 2007 4:49 pm      Reply with quote
I just bought it in Munich, it costs 6 euros there, I love it!
hugaio
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Sep 15, 2007 5:31 pm      Reply with quote
i have both stick and pot. they both are amazing,really heals chapped lips. I prefer stick...
chorally
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Sep 18, 2007 2:03 am      Reply with quote
yes,it's good, and the price is reasonable too.
System
Automatic Message
Wed Apr 24, 2024 3:11 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |