Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

::REVIEW:: Juice Beauty Blemish Clearing Serum
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
Yen
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 20, 2006 9:07 pm      Reply with quote
I tried the Juice Beauty Green Apple Peel last night. I noticed that some of my scars are fading. I can't wait till the next time I use it.

Today I went to Sephora and got a free sample of the Blemish Serum. The serum went on very nicely. Now I just have to wait to see what I look like in the morning. Smile
Yen
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 21, 2006 7:26 pm      Reply with quote
The blemish serum was amazing. My blemishes were smaller when I woke up. I will definitely buy this serum in the future.
manslayerliz
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 21, 2006 7:28 pm      Reply with quote
Yay! Doesn't it feel great to have those suckers disappear? And I love how there's no flakiness, etc....

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 21, 2006 7:33 pm      Reply with quote
I've never used a product that worked so quickly before. Totally amazing.
wickawer
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 10, 2006 1:04 pm      Reply with quote
Wow you girls are really selling this product to me. I suffer from acne due to PCOS and nothing seems to work but after hearing all your great reviews i am definately considering getting this.
Better do some overtime to pay for the big list of products i've made since joining this forum.
Very Happy
svunt1
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 10, 2006 2:31 pm      Reply with quote
I'm still waiting for my blemish serum from EDS, it was out of stock when I purchased. Cant wait! Very Happy

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 10, 2006 4:13 pm      Reply with quote
svunt1 wrote:
I'm still waiting for my blemish serum from EDS, it was out of stock when I purchased. Cant wait! Very Happy

Yeah, me too. I hope it comes soon. My skin is misbehaving again. Crying or Very sad
joziegrozy
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 10, 2006 6:17 pm      Reply with quote
You gals and your reviews Sad you just made me order! Rolling Eyes

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 10, 2006 7:10 pm      Reply with quote
Welcome to the Juice Beauty Club joziegrozy! Laughing
ejwb84
5% products discount

Thu May 11, 2006 1:27 am      Reply with quote
anything positive to say about the juice beauty apple cleanser? i just purchased that off eds.. maybe i should have gotten the serum or the peel instead Embarassed i have oily skin and prone to breakouts. and i have scars i'd love to fade Crying or Very sad
Ruth
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 11, 2006 1:46 am      Reply with quote
I've decided I'm not that impressed with the Blemish Clearing Serum after all...sorry to say.

The first few days I used it I was quite pleased with it's blemish clearing abilities, but within a week a thought crossed my mind - is this stuff as active as it was when I opened it? I rather quickly got the impression that it was degrading.

In the last few days a regular pimple has grown, the kind that matures slowly and gets a yellow head - it's sore. I've religiously applied my serum morning and night for 4 days - and it has not helped or cleared my blemish - it is stubbornly going to come to a head by Saturday.

Not to write this product off completely, I'm going to give it to one of my friends who needs some help with Blemish Clearing. She's coming to visit in a couple of weeks, and then when I hear of her results I will be back with an update.

Needless to say, I will not be repurchasing this product.

Location: Denmark. Me = 32, think I'm combo without oiliness + sometimes sensitive. Have noticed that skin doesn't heal as quickly anymore and I've developed fine lines around my eyes... Hormonal breakouts which are sometimes cystic. PCOS
BCgirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 11, 2006 8:27 am      Reply with quote
Aww sorry to hear that Ruth. I wonder if maybe the serum stopped working because it might have been over-due? Since Juice beauty is made from organic fruits, then maybe it has a very short shelf life.

I havent tried the blemish serum, but i have tried the green apple peel and that was quite nice at smoothing out the skin. Left my face a tiny bit red, but the red faded away.
manslayerliz
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 11, 2006 8:36 am      Reply with quote
ejwb84- I LOVE the green apple cleanser! The smell alone makes it worth my time, lol. I use it at least once a day---love it!

5% products discount

Thu May 11, 2006 8:49 am      Reply with quote
yeah! i was torn between the green apple cleanser and the other one for oily skin - and while that may be more suitable for my skin type (oily, prone to minor breakouts here and there) - i couldn't pass up on washing my face with apple hehe Laughing
Ruth
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 14, 2006 4:12 am      Reply with quote
BCgirl wrote:
Aww sorry to hear that Ruth. I wonder if maybe the serum stopped working because it might have been over-due? Since Juice beauty is made from organic fruits, then maybe it has a very short shelf life.

I havent tried the blemish serum, but i have tried the green apple peel and that was quite nice at smoothing out the skin. Left my face a tiny bit red, but the red faded away.

If that is the case I'm definitley not impressed! I've only had it about 1,5 months and been very careful about not exposing it to too much air (i.e. closing tightly directley after application). I got mine at EDS, and don't think they have stuff on their shelves for long - not that I know this, but that's my impression:)

I gave the bottle to a friend of mine, to see if it works on her...it might just be one of those pproducts that doesn't work for everyone... wave

Location: Denmark. Me = 32, think I'm combo without oiliness + sometimes sensitive. Have noticed that skin doesn't heal as quickly anymore and I've developed fine lines around my eyes... Hormonal breakouts which are sometimes cystic. PCOS
Yen
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 19, 2006 9:02 pm      Reply with quote
ejwb84 wrote:
yeah! i was torn between the green apple cleanser and the other one for oily skin - and while that may be more suitable for my skin type (oily, prone to minor breakouts here and there) - i couldn't pass up on washing my face with apple hehe Laughing

I got the regular cleanser and I love it. It smells kind of funny (must be due to the natural ingredients) but my skin feels clean and not dry. I finally got my blemish serum today. I'm so happy. Smile
Mabsy

Sat May 20, 2006 1:27 am      Reply with quote
Ruth wrote:
I got mine at EDS, and don't think they have stuff on their shelves for long - not that I know this, but that's my impression

Not to mention that EDS just recently started stocking this so it must be fresh....
svunt1
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 22, 2006 6:47 pm      Reply with quote
I have been using JB Blemish Clearing Serum for 4 days now (I think). I have some serious skin problem at the moment due to stress, those nasty painful papules keep on poping out..one after the other. I got 6 of them on myleft cheek, one on right cheek and 2 on my forehead. AAAAARRRRGGGHHH!!! Mad

while I think the serum helps, its drying much faster, it hasnt helped with the size or the redness. Sad

10% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 22, 2006 6:57 pm      Reply with quote
I am just wondering I don't have those big red acne but I have small bumps on my cheeks which some of them develope into pimples while the rest remain as whiteheads/oilseeds. Will Juicy Juice still works for me. I am torn between Juicy Juice and Dr. H... *confused & broke* Crying or Very sad
manslayerliz
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 22, 2006 7:04 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Natning! If you are concerned with those clogged pores, I think the Dr. H Cleansing Cream would be a great item for you--- it's really helped to unclog my pores.

That being said, I'm still the BIGGEST fan of the Juice Beauty Blemish serum. The other day I got a really painful blemish right on my lip line. This was a first for me, and it was sooo noticeable!! Anyway, before I went to bed, I first treated it with an aspirin mask, then after I rinsed it off I rubbed in some JB Blemish serum and PSF O2 serum. When I woke up, the blemish had not just gone down, it was literally gone!!! Thank goodness!!

10% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 22, 2006 7:33 pm      Reply with quote
manslayerliz wrote:
Hi Natning! If you are concerned with those clogged pores, I think the Dr. H Cleansing Cream would be a great item for you--- it's really helped to unclog my pores.

That being said, I'm still the BIGGEST fan of the Juice Beauty Blemish serum. The other day I got a really painful blemish right on my lip line. This was a first for me, and it was sooo noticeable!! Anyway, before I went to bed, I first treated it with an aspirin mask, then after I rinsed it off I rubbed in some JB Blemish serum and PSF O2 serum. When I woke up, the blemish had not just gone down, it was literally gone!!! Thank goodness!!

Thanks Manslayerliz. I have been trying the aspirin masks. GOsh! THey WORK!!! If only I found this forum sooner Brick wall
Ruth
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 23, 2006 6:12 am      Reply with quote
UPDATE:

well I gave the blemish clearing serum to my friend - and she says it's working great on her Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy which is making me happy as well Laughing

I would say that she is combo with oily t-zone and she tends to get semi big/deep spots on her cheeks. I haven't seen her since she started useing this, about 1-2 weeks - so I'm looking forward to seeing for myself how its working for her.

My conclusion so far is thus: Works for oilier breakoutprone skin, does not work for normal/sensitive/dryish hormonal breakout prone
skin...

tidieu
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 23, 2006 7:13 am      Reply with quote
I think sometimes we might get a stuborn pimple that nothing would work. Tazorac, tea tree oil and clindoxyl gel used to work for me but I just had a pimple that none of them could get rid off. It's been 2 weeks and the pimple is still sored. I am thinking of giving blemish serum a try.
Ocha
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 24, 2006 2:56 pm      Reply with quote
Can I use the Green Apple Peel and the Blemish Clearing Serum if I have dry skin? Or should I just apply them only on my T-zone?
manslayerliz
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 24, 2006 3:29 pm      Reply with quote
I think you can use them all over, even with dry skin. The blemish serum is esp. gentle. As a matter of fact, I just recently read a post on this forum from someone who re-applied the blemish serum all throughout the day. I had just been using it once or twice a day, but that post got me thinking that since the blemish serum IS so gentle, I should try touching up throughout the day too. It worked like magic, and didn't dry me out or irritate me a bit!

Tue Apr 23, 2024 1:00 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |