Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

::Review:: Decleor Cleanser and Toner

EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
basketballer
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 02, 2007 12:29 pm      Reply with quote
I hope there is the 400ML size one in EDS, I used to use a lot toner. A 250ML one may only can last 2 month.
Odile
5% products discount

Sun Feb 11, 2007 8:31 pm      Reply with quote
I wish I would have read these posts before ordering Friday, luckily I didn't order any cleanser or toner....I promised myself to finish the Orlane washer/toner which in my opinion is only mediocre. Rolling Eyes
shenpei
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 12, 2007 12:35 am      Reply with quote
My friends and i all like Decleor Cleanser and Toner Laughing They can clean thoroughly ,softly , hydrated our skin and don't cause allergy.

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 03, 2007 6:15 am      Reply with quote
Hi, I've read on the EDS site that the decleor cleansing milk is to be used directly on your face and then wipe off. Is it possible to rinse off with water as well? Thanks!

10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 05, 2007 8:21 pm      Reply with quote
Arrgh! I used the cleansing milk sample for a few days last week, and after I'd used it up I stwicthed to the foaming cleanser sample straight away. My skin looked really fantastic - I can't remember the last time it looked that clear and radiant, but I wasn't really sure why it was looking so good. Then I moved on to a sample of Jurlique cleansing lotion and foaming cleanser. My skin instantly lost its radiance and broke out in a couple of places! I went to EDS straight away and ordered the Decleor Foaming cleanser, and I got another sample of it to use in the meantime. I've used this for a few days now, but my skin doesn't seem to be getting any better - I wonder if it was in fact the cleansing milk that made my skin look so great??? Has anyone else used both and had similar results? Confused
schang
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 06, 2007 6:40 am      Reply with quote
I've used both the cleanser and toner over the years and really liked both. They're gentle but effective and the fragrance is very light and calming.

I have washed the cleanser off with water (when I was too lazy to get out my cotton pads) and it seemed to be okay. But I do think wiping it off is better and will leave you skin softer.
tinamarie8
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 06, 2007 8:05 am      Reply with quote
samantha185 wrote:
Hi, I've read on the EDS site that the decleor cleansing milk is to be used directly on your face and then wipe off. Is it possible to rinse off with water as well? Thanks!

When I used it, I always rinsed with water. My skin can tend to be oily, so I don't care for tissue-off cleansers that leave a residue.

hth,
Tina
MarciaNZ
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 27, 2007 12:23 am      Reply with quote
AJL-C wrote:
For the past 8 weeks I have switched from my normal Elemis cleanser and toner to the Decleor Cleansing Milk for all skin types,

I am never surprised at the quality and results of the Decleor products but what did surprise me was just how quickly I saw a noticable difference and what a vast difference switching my cleanser and toner could make to my skin 10 out of 10 in my book I have found my new cleanser and toner
Very Happy

Thanks for the review. I have made the decision to try this product. I couldn'decide between this cleanser or the dry skin Decleor Cleaser.
But with all the great reviews regarding this cleasner, it must be great product.
Thanks for you review Very Happy

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 15, 2007 11:26 pm      Reply with quote
I used the Decleor cleaning milk for dry skin,because my skin is dry in these days,I have to say:it 's gentle and can remove my Make-up,also can be used for eye. Smile
beautydream
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 15, 2007 11:33 pm      Reply with quote
I also ordered the Decleor cleaning milk for all type skin(not received now),and want to use this in summer.
Now I'm bored with the chemical cleaner and foam,and enjoy the washing my face with Decleor cleaning milk. Very Happy
Jin
5% products discount

Mon Apr 16, 2007 2:08 pm      Reply with quote
I like Decleor toner.It is very wiped to my oily skin.And Never troubles!
lovelyjane
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 17, 2007 9:32 pm      Reply with quote
I am using Aroma white Make Off Cream as a make-up remover. To my surprise, it's pretty light and cleanse quite well, and it smells wonderful.
MarciaNZ
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 17, 2007 11:59 pm      Reply with quote
tinamarie8 wrote:
samantha185 wrote:

When I used it, I always rinsed with water. My skin can tend to be oily, so I don't care for tissue-off cleansers that leave a residue.

hth,
Tina

Hi just received my decleor cleansing milk and its great - i wash with water but i will try wiping it off with a cotton pad. I will post my results/my reaction tomorrow. But personally i prefer washing my face with water.

10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 18, 2007 6:03 pm      Reply with quote
Never used the toner, but I think the cleanser is terric! It is very mild yet very effective in getting the dirt off my face. Have purchased it twice and will continue to do that.
beautydream
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 19, 2007 6:28 pm      Reply with quote
I used the toner,the fragrance is very nice!! Smile
meggiequn
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 25, 2007 10:37 am      Reply with quote
I'm using both of them, not bad, but might not re-purchase.
helenzwl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 25, 2007 7:00 pm      Reply with quote
did decleor's cleaner just wipe off?
Judy Chen
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 26, 2007 1:22 am      Reply with quote
I love Decleor cleansing water. It's fresh, light without fragrance. Don't need to rinse. I don't wear too much makeup, so it removes light makeup, dirt fine. It feels very good and gentle.
queenmama1
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Apr 28, 2007 5:02 pm      Reply with quote
I love both these products. I have used them for about a year now, and love the smell as well as the way they make my skin feel.
shopper
5% products discount

Sat Apr 28, 2007 6:06 pm      Reply with quote
jjvk wrote:
Which brand is better, Sothys or Decleor, for cleaner and toner?
I have used Sothys for many years and just started using Decleor. Sothys is a great line and I have really enjoyed using it for many years, but I feel that Decleor does a bit more. Smile
shopper
5% products discount

Sat Apr 28, 2007 6:10 pm      Reply with quote
MarciaNZ wrote:
tinamarie8 wrote:
samantha185 wrote:

hth,
Tina

Hi just received my decleor cleansing milk and its great - i wash with water but i will try wiping it off with a cotton pad. I will post my results/my reaction tomorrow. But personally i prefer washing my face with water.

I wipe the cleansing milk off with a cotton pad and warm water then use the toner. My skin is soft and fresh. I love this cleansing milk.
shopper
5% products discount

Sat Apr 28, 2007 6:53 pm      Reply with quote
For the past 15 years I have used Sothys, Guinot & last year tried Clarins. I felt like a change so after reading the wonderful reviews on Decleor products I decided to try the line. 2 weeks ago I ordered the Cleansing Milk, Tonifying Lotion & Purete Exfoliante. I received a free gift of Alpha Morning SPF 12 - Day Alpha Hydrating Cream. I am very impressed with these products. The cleanser is amazing. It smells fresh. It easily & gently removes your make-up(including mascara)& impurtities. Your skin is left feeling extremely soft and fresh. The toner is just as good and also has a soft beautiful smell. You only need to apply a small amount on your cotton pad. I liked these products so much that I placed another Decleor order the next morning. I ordered Essential Balm, Aromessence Neroli,Purete Instant Purifying Mask & Purete Matt Finish Skin Fluid. My skin has NEVER felt so soft! I look forward to seeing the results these products will have on my skin after using them a bit longer. Very Happy Thanks EDS!!! Very Happy
beautydream
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 30, 2007 12:47 am      Reply with quote
Shopper,you became a Decleor fans! Smile
I also like Decleor line,before I used Lancom,Estee Lauder,Dr.H,claris,sisley,JB etc,now I'm interested on Decleor,and ordered Cleaning milk,iris,whitening serum,I plan to use Decleor as basic facial care,together valmont AWF III,i confused can they conflict? Question
shopper
5% products discount

Wed May 02, 2007 6:24 pm      Reply with quote
Hi beautydream, okay okay, I admit it... I am hooked on Decleor. Shhh

My skin looks amazing. I look forward to the long term results.
chorally
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 16, 2007 8:33 pm      Reply with quote
I am using my second bottle of Decleor Cleansing Oil and loving it.
Its price is reasonable and good to remove make up.
System
Automatic Message
Sat Nov 17, 2018 2:46 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Sundari Beauty Bag for Dry Skin (5 items) Tanda ZAP - Pink Skin Tx 1% Retinol SR (30 ml / 1 floz)