Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Sundari Elderflower Moisturizer for Normal / Combination Skin (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml)
::Review:: Decleor Cleanser and Toner
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
nodouble
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 16, 2007 8:58 pm      Reply with quote
The Decleor's tonifying lotion has no seal.

I have used the tonifying lotion over one month, I foud it has a strong ability in cleaning, it can also remove my makeup foundation! But recently, my skin is a little bit irritated, I guess I'd like to find something new, such as fresh's toner. Neutral
tlc0471
5% products discount

Sun Apr 19, 2009 7:24 pm      Reply with quote
I have been using these two products since a spa turned me on to them in them in the 90s. Decleor's Cleansing Milk is a must have. The light milky texture easily goes on and off. No water needed. Simply wipe from face with a cotton pad. The fragrence is also very welcoming - a fresh and light lavender scent.

The Decleor Tonifying Lotion is as simple as the Cleansing Milk is to apply. Leaves the skin feeling very refreshed and clean.

I highly recommend both products.
Sabrinafr
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 20, 2009 8:56 am      Reply with quote
Same feeling with you. This cleansing milk and toner make my skin soft and fresh. I also like the smell.
Louisa1303
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 23, 2009 12:46 am      Reply with quote
I love Decleor Clay and Herbal mask...am gona try their Floral mask dont know if what e real name but EDsers say its floral mask (for hydrating) i think.... And i am going to try their whitening products too since theres alot of rave abt it.. Bad Grin
wylone
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 30, 2009 11:42 pm      Reply with quote
The smell of the cleanser is really nice
benami
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 01, 2009 4:20 pm      Reply with quote
After I used the cleanser I felt my skin was very soft.I love it.
vacarno
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 05, 2009 1:50 am      Reply with quote
i like the brown one,hehe,it is for oily skin. it not contains alcohol and it do works to balance my skin in the summer time, perfect~! Smile Smile
Popcorn
5% products discount

Tue May 12, 2009 7:16 am      Reply with quote
It's almost the same as Darphin Vitalskin Aromatic Cleansing Milk. No bubbles.The scent of plants, and that smell is very easy to Sober.
edseds2009
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 16, 2009 5:24 pm      Reply with quote
I like this small, but I will not to buy it again, for there are so many brands to choose.
carmina
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 23, 2009 10:26 am      Reply with quote
I tried the foaming cleanser yesterday. It does not foam at all!!!
But I love its smell.
I does not consider buying the cleansing milk because I don't use make up. The foaming cleanser is really disappointing.
vacarno
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 24, 2009 8:57 pm      Reply with quote
The same on me~~!
I am really hooked in this brand,and the clarify toner really fits me well especially in summer time~!
great, aha~!
luyan
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 08, 2009 4:11 am      Reply with quote
My favorite! Especially Cleansing can be used as make-up remover emulsion, does not lead to dry, you can repair sebum membrane

10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 16, 2009 5:41 am      Reply with quote
I tried the cleansing milk only. I don't like its texture because it is too thin to apply and massage on face.....
But the cleansing and hydrating effect are quite good. It smells good, too......
TTD
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Sep 04, 2009 8:06 am      Reply with quote
Have most people used this as a face cleanser only or on the eye area too? I might get something from Decleor for eye but if I do I want to get a cleanser from the same line. (I have other stuff for the rest of the face.) Won't use toner on the eye area either - do you think that would be alright?
iregal
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:28 am      Reply with quote
i liked the texture and smell of these but i found that the cleanser didn't fully clean my pores. That said, my pores tend to get blocked easily enough.
pal
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Sep 11, 2009 10:01 pm      Reply with quote
I absolutely love the Decleor milk cleanser for face,eyes and lips. It just so beautiful to use, smells great and does the job!
saisai
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Sep 27, 2009 6:52 am      Reply with quote
I don't like Decleor milk cleanser for face,eyes and lips very much. It's hard to rinse off.
sucencen
5% products discount

Fri Oct 09, 2009 8:13 pm      Reply with quote
They are both nice-smelling products.But I do not like the cleansing milk,I feel a litter sticky after washing face.I really like tonifying toner,I always feel happiness when using this toner,love it soooo much~~~
laylastam
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 21, 2009 4:19 am      Reply with quote
i will try these products out when i purchase Decleor products for the first time. im trying to fuigure out what to buy and what not to buy out of their skincare range. thanks!!
Jeannine
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Oct 25, 2009 5:17 am      Reply with quote
I've been using the cleansing milk for several weeks. It was a splurge purchase. I don't think it is anything special, and there are a lot of cleansers I like better. I will not repurchase.

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 01, 2010 4:37 pm      Reply with quote
Hi vacarno, I think the bronw one is discontinued. I remember it too and the BA said the colour actually comes from Tea! How simple.
jumbosstar42
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 25, 2010 10:16 am      Reply with quote
Thanks guys for all the feedback. I will try the toner since I am just $31 short of a free gift! haha!
xiyue
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 02, 2010 7:15 pm      Reply with quote
I have used the Cleanser for about a year now,I love it.
znn_111
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 14, 2010 9:37 pm      Reply with quote
cleansing milk is good, very gentle ,is my favorite
yakkomomo
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Oct 15, 2010 3:32 am      Reply with quote
Sometimes I found Decleor's Cleansing Milk is not very suitable for the summer time, I got more oil comes out in the T-zone when I using this product.
But it is very convenience to use and the smell is nice.
System
Automatic Message
Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:00 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Cosmedix Surge Hyaluronic Acid Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) Peter Thomas Roth Instant FIRMx Eye (30 ml / 1 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |