Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)
What is the ONE product you are DYING to try?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
MystyPines
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 31, 2007 12:42 pm      Reply with quote
Revitalash (still waiting for it to come back in stock).
1000 Hour Lash Tint

5% products discount

Wed Jan 31, 2007 1:04 pm      Reply with quote
I am dying to try IS Clinicals Active Serum for some fine lines and hyperpigm. But I am worried my skin will hate me forever due to sensitivity.
Wild Cat
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 31, 2007 2:06 pm      Reply with quote
Revitalash and Velmont eye cream

5% products discount

Sat Feb 17, 2007 12:28 am      Reply with quote
roadtonowhere wrote:
- juice beauty green apple peel.....!!!!!
from what i have been reading (by googling, and from MUA), it seems like ppl get good results, even tho some ppl experience redness.
hm.... anybody ever try it?
- mineral makeup. have been reading about it on this forum for the last couple of days. just not sure which brand to try yet.

I just received mine today and of course I couldn't wait...it's as good as everyone says. I have sun damage and it seem to have done good there as well. My skin is glowing and my pores looked in better shape, not as noticeable. With the state of my skin, I'm planning on using it 3 times a week!! After the peel I also applied IS Clinical Super Sreum, which probably helped my cause!

I'll posts more in a few weeks!

Code:
[quote][/quote]
    [list=][/list]
    Lisey
    VIP Member
    20% products discount
    free skin care

Sat Feb 17, 2007 1:39 am      Reply with quote
    Ultrasonic

Carekate's lush lash!!! Surprised
    Bunny7475
    10% products discount
    free skin care

Sat Feb 17, 2007 7:00 am      Reply with quote
    Pearl Cream - CareKate's or the DIY if I ever got around to it...
    Candessence DMAE 6% Serum
    marci65
    VIP Member
    20% products discount
    free skin care

Sat Feb 17, 2007 7:01 am      Reply with quote
    Kate Somerville Kate in a Jar
    jeab
    10% products discount
    free skin care

Sat Feb 17, 2007 9:30 am      Reply with quote
    SKII essence Razz
    Wild Cat
    VIP Member
    20% products discount
    free skin care

Sat Feb 17, 2007 9:34 am      Reply with quote
    Wild Cat wrote:

Candessence Triple C serum

15% products discount
    free skin care

Sat Feb 17, 2007 11:17 am      Reply with quote
    Wild Cat wrote:
    Wild Cat wrote:

Great minds think alike - or almost at least...I'm waiting for the C-E-ferulic serum from Candessence Laughing

Location: Denmark. Me = 32, think I'm combo without oiliness + sometimes sensitive. Have noticed that skin doesn't heal as quickly anymore and I've developed fine lines around my eyes... Hormonal breakouts which are sometimes cystic. PCOS
    LizaA
    Preferred Member
    15% products discount
    free skin care

Sun Feb 18, 2007 7:12 am      Reply with quote
    Now, it's IS Clinical Youth something and Kerstian Florian Moor Mud. Mine changes every week.... Laughing
    kellyks
    10% products discount
    free skin care

Sun Feb 18, 2007 5:39 pm      Reply with quote
    I would love to try the LaMer line but I just cannot justify spending so much money and the samples every time I am in Nordstroms seem to be "just out of stock". Also I had a Kerstian Florian facial a few years ago and I would love to try some of those products, hard to find in my area though.
    Wild Cat
    VIP Member
    20% products discount
    free skin care

Sun Feb 18, 2007 5:46 pm      Reply with quote
    Ruth wrote:
    Wild Cat wrote:
    Wild Cat wrote:

Great minds think alike - or almost at least...I'm waiting for the C-E-ferulic serum from Candessence Laughing

Very Happy I have to go through my Vivier 20% and IS Clinical Super Serum before I can order Candessence Triple C serum. I think I want to try Triple C so badly that now I am finding myself puting a lot of C serum on me ...trying to speed up the usage Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

Let us know how C-E Ferulic serum turn out for you and I would love to know if its that different from Triple C serum. Think Think Think Very Happy

15% products discount
    free skin care

Tue Feb 20, 2007 8:04 am      Reply with quote
    Cellcosmet eye cream but it is too expensive
    yuki
    10% products discount
    free skin care

Tue Feb 20, 2007 10:47 am      Reply with quote
    MystyPines wrote:
    Revitalash (still waiting for it to come back in stock).
    1000 Hour Lash Tint

I second that... but it'll be a while before i could afford to try it. Smile

Wed Feb 21, 2007 12:47 am      Reply with quote
    I want to try the Jan Marini Age Intervention Eyelash Conditioner...anyone have a preference between this and the Revitalash?
    sallyann2007

Fri Mar 16, 2007 11:24 am      Reply with quote
    Smashbox Photo Finish foundation primer,
    creme de la mere

20% products discount
    free skin care

Fri Mar 16, 2007 4:12 pm      Reply with quote
    Kate Somerville Kate in a Jar.
    lucyluc
    VIP Member
    20% products discount
    free skin care

Fri Mar 16, 2007 5:27 pm      Reply with quote
    amatokin...impossible to get right now and they have armed guards that guard the lab.Supposed to come out this summer and its supposed to really get rid of wrinkles.
    bkkgirl
    VIP Member
    20% products discount
    free skin care

Fri Mar 16, 2007 10:05 pm      Reply with quote
    Carekate's Lush Lash Serum for sure...I'm dying to try it so bad. When is it going to come out? MY poor lashes aren't lush or long even after RL. (They did grow out but I'm not wowing over results.)
    Frodo
    VIP Member
    20% products discount
    free skin care

Fri Mar 16, 2007 11:03 pm      Reply with quote
    lucyluc wrote:
    amatokin...impossible to get right now and they have armed guards that guard the lab.Supposed to come out this summer and its supposed to really get rid of wrinkles.

Do you have any info on this.

10% products discount
    free skin care

Fri Mar 16, 2007 11:48 pm      Reply with quote
    revitalash! (probably definitely due to the price though)
    lucyluc
    VIP Member
    20% products discount
    free skin care

Sat Mar 17, 2007 6:09 am      Reply with quote
    frodo they have a website I think its amatokin.com. Just google it there is info out there on it, it is one wrinkle treatment that is supposed to work,I think it uses stem cells so its very controversial.The only red flag for me is that the manufacturer I think is the same who put out strivectin which I think is the biggest ripoff ever!I do know the lab is in Russia complete with armed guards
    MarciaNZ
    10% products discount
    free skin care

Sat Mar 17, 2007 3:11 pm      Reply with quote
    decleor dry skin range. Also valmont eye regenerating mask. Very Happy
    Everyone has good rave about valmont products, pity they so expensive.

10% products discount
    free skin care

Fri Mar 23, 2007 7:05 am      Reply with quote
    bkkgirl wrote:
    Carekate's Lush Lash Serum for sure...I'm dying to try it so bad. When is it going to come out? MY poor lashes aren't lush or long even after RL. (They did grow out but I'm not wowing over results.)

Me too! Those darn extensions!
    System
    Automatic Message
    Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:59 am
    If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology Skin Signals Solution - Large (113 g / 4 oz) IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Sundari Elderflower Moisturizer for Normal / Combination Skin (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |