Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Decleor foaming cleanser
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
thoughtcrime
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 03, 2004 9:31 pm      Reply with quote
This is a creamy, wash-off cleanser for all types of skin, and IMO was average. All the Decleor products I've tried have the most amazing aromatic smell, but this is the only one whose smell didn't agree with my senses. It smelled sort of chemically. The cleansing milk smells awesome, and I've also used the cleansing water back before it was reformulated and used to have strange pink beads in it Surprised.
alohagirl
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 04, 2004 12:24 am      Reply with quote
Thoughtcrime, do you have any trouble getting it to foam? It stays milky for me. What am I doing wrong?Sad
thoughtcrime
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 04, 2004 10:22 am      Reply with quote
Alohagirl, No I think the name is a little deceiving; it stayed milky for me too, which was fine for me. I actually don't like things that foam because that usually means it has sodium lauryl sulfate or some other chemical to give it foam or suds. Do you mind the smell?
alohagirl
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 04, 2004 1:51 pm      Reply with quote
Quote:
Originally posted by thoughtcrime
Do you mind the smell?

It doesn't bother me. It's not as aromatic as other Decleor products, but to me, it smells like a light floral. I've read that everyone's nose smells things differently. That's why there are so many perfumes out there.Wink
summertimegirl
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 04, 2004 4:45 pm      Reply with quote
Speaking of foams....I prefer cream to foaming cleansers, only because the foaming/ sudsy ones seem too drying for my normal/ combo skin. Thoughtcrime, the Phytomer Gentle Cleansing Cleanser has sodium lauryl sulfate in it as you found out some time ago and it's a cream cleanser.Wink

Summertimegirl
esq
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 18, 2004 4:14 pm      Reply with quote
This has become my favorite facial wash. The smell to me is floral and that's what made me love it. It never foams but the consistency is great because you only need a tiny bit for your entire face.
bic145
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 18, 2004 6:40 pm      Reply with quote
It never gives me any faoming either. I tend to use a lot each time in order to get enough faoming as I expected. However, it seems not work.
alohagirl
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 18, 2004 6:46 pm      Reply with quote
esq,

I figured out how to make it foam, and also the problem of how to squirt some into my hand and get the cap back on before it drips onto the counter. (Decleor really needs to work on its packaging. Pump bottles...HELLO!)Smile

Anyway, I squirt a dime sized amount onto a dry hand, screw the lid back on, then get both hands REALLY wet. I then rub my hands together briskly. Voila'...Foam! Very Happy
esq
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 19, 2004 6:30 am      Reply with quote
aloha girl,

I was wondering whether more water would help. I tried it last night to no avail. SO the the trick is the DRY hand. Hmmm

Yeah getting the cap back on before dripping all over the place is hard. I have the same problem with the shower gel. IT's in the same kind of tube. I just leave the cap off and the tube upside down until I am finished showering. They do need to work on that one.
luyan
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 06, 2014 9:55 am      Reply with quote
I don't like foam cleansing,I like milk cleansing~It's more gentle~

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 01, 2019 5:03 am      Reply with quote
Try Clarins foaming cleanser with shea butter? It smells nice and works great.
System
Automatic Message
Tue Apr 23, 2024 5:06 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |