Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Your favorite "drugstore" finds...
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
cristaline
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 21, 2008 11:38 am      Reply with quote
havana8 wrote:
Seeking~HG wrote:
skin care addict wrote:
. . . I am still looking for a HG Hair spray.

Have you ever tried Sebastian Shaper Hair Spray? It's MY HG hair spray.

mine too!! although I didn't know you could get it at the drugstore now. good to know!

The brands one can now find at the drugstore are surprising. My local Rite-Aid and CVS carries Terax, Pureology, Bumble & Bumble, Philosophy, Redken, Nexxus, KMS, Sebastian, Paul Mitchell, Biolage, and the list goes on!
londonfan
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 23, 2008 1:25 pm      Reply with quote
I love Max factor's mascara: the lash perfection one.
sister sweets
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 23, 2008 8:30 pm      Reply with quote
Have a relatively new product to tell you all about - bought at CVS:
Be Fine lip serum and I bought the lip exfoliater at the grocery store. Wasn't cheap. We'll see how it goes - says all natural!
petu
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 27, 2008 4:19 pm      Reply with quote
maybeline define a lash mascara, and physisians formula concealer
bjshad

Thu Mar 27, 2008 8:02 pm      Reply with quote
I'm slow to reply to this thread, but here are my drugstore favorites:

Maybelline Great Lash Mascara

Cover Girl Outlast Pressed Powder

Cover Girl Instant Cheekbones blush in Sophisticated Sable

NYX chubby eye pencil in Yogurt

Wet N Wild eyeshadow quads - these are GREAT!!

Wet N Wild Tinted Moisturizer w/SPF 15

Wet N Wild Wild Shine Lipstick in Pink Frothe Shine - HG color! Love it, love it, love it!!

I'm sure there's many more...

Beth

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 28, 2008 1:42 pm      Reply with quote
i just discovered another one. Loreal color rich "dreamy pink" It is the perfect barbie pink and doesn't turn fuscia when it starts to wear
yeeyaw
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 21, 2008 11:10 pm      Reply with quote
Burt's Bees Laughing
leeleedeedee
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 22, 2008 5:47 am      Reply with quote
Neutrogena Norwegian Formula Hand Cream. I have used this for the last 10 years. Makes the hands so soft and smooth and keeps them that way even during the harsh, cold winters here in Canada.
Jeannine
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 22, 2008 5:53 am      Reply with quote
I've been using Aveeno's daily spf 15 moisturizer with soy for years. I've tried out many other expensive brands along the way, but always end up coming back to Aveeno. It stops any flakies and it works great on my hands, too. I just read in Allure mag. that scientific tests show that Aveeno's moisturizer works much better than StriVectin for antiaging.

10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jul 04, 2008 12:24 pm      Reply with quote
Ardell lash accelerator
L'Oreal Sublime Glow

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jul 13, 2008 5:38 am      Reply with quote
I second both of these mogulicious, and I'll add:

Almay eye makeup remover (oil formula)--it's good for removing all long-lasting makeup, especially lip stains.

Sally Hanson InstaDri Nail Color with Tea Tree Oil

Loreal Visible Lift powder--I've been using this HG for more than a decade. I pray they never discontinue it!

mogulicious wrote:
Ardell lash accelerator
L'Oreal Sublime Glow

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jul 13, 2008 8:55 am      Reply with quote
cristaline wrote:

The brands one can now find at the drugstore are surprising. My local Rite-Aid and CVS carries Terax, Pureology, Bumble & Bumble, Philosophy, Redken, Nexxus, KMS, Sebastian, Paul Mitchell, Biolage, and the list goes on!

Please keep in mind that drugstores and target are not authorized dealers for these brands. So you may not always get what you think you are getting. I've read a few times on MUA that the product purchase was not the same (whether it was just old or actually a fake I don't know now).
alley0808
5% products discount

Sun Jul 20, 2008 1:29 am      Reply with quote
carmex lip balm
st ives apricot scrub
Linlin
5% products discount

Mon Jul 21, 2008 1:36 pm      Reply with quote
Cover girl mascaras and L'Oreal Color Juice lipglosses!
ParisTroika
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 21, 2008 2:15 pm      Reply with quote
leeleedeedee wrote:
Neutrogena Norwegian Formula Hand Cream. I have used this for the last 10 years. Makes the hands so soft and smooth and keeps them that way even during the harsh, cold winters here in Canada.

I bought this a few weeks ago instead of my usual Lubriderm for my newest tattoos (yep...got two of 'em!) and this worked WAY BETTER in the healing process than what I've carried around in the past. I'm going to have this on hand incase I "cough cough" get another one...or two...or three... Laughing

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 21, 2008 2:29 pm      Reply with quote
weleda line in walgreens now...

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 21, 2008 2:31 pm      Reply with quote
fishzebby wrote:
weleda line in walgreens now...

Also saw Weleda (don't know if it's the whole line) in Target.

10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Nov 08, 2008 3:17 am      Reply with quote
*Palmer's Swivel Stick- good for lips, scars and rough patches of skin.
*St. Ives Apricot Scrub- Use sparingly to slough off old skin.
*Sammy Pure Shampoo and Conditioner line- Smooth and Sleek shampoo makes hair so soft, don't even need to use conditioner!
*Nivea Cream- Great for elbows, knees, and feet.
*Herbal Essences Spray Gel- paraben free and smells amazing!

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Nov 08, 2008 3:06 pm      Reply with quote
Just was at Target and see they now carry Yes to Carrots

I didn't see any prices listed and was in a rush so only got the lip balm this time (came up as $3.50 on the register - nice natural oils in it). I've heard good things about this line and the hand / foot treatment was tempting me...

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Nov 09, 2008 12:21 pm      Reply with quote
GirlieGirl wrote:
cristaline wrote:

Please keep in mind that drugstores and target are not authorized dealers for these brands. So you may not always get what you think you are getting. I've read a few times on MUA that the product purchase was not the same (whether it was just old or actually a fake I don't know now).

i seriously doubt the products are old or fake. i would be concerned if they were bought off ebay.

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Nov 09, 2008 2:00 pm      Reply with quote
Cetaphil gentle cleanser
i have 4 bottles in my cabin.they are old package,i like the old looking better.

10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Nov 09, 2008 5:32 pm      Reply with quote
This thread doesn't break the bank like the rest of this forum! :P

My favorite drug store finds

- CoverGirl Volume Exact Mascara
This is by far my favorite everyday mascara, doesn't clump at all! and it's only 5.99 CDN!

- CoverGirl Eye Enhancers
They have some fun colors, although the quality is not comparable to department store brands, but it's great to experiment with colours you never think you will work with before

- Vaseline
I use vaseline and a toothbrush to give my lips a scrub, I learnt this trick from the tyra show and it really works with chapped lips
julian_y
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Nov 09, 2008 6:41 pm      Reply with quote
Skinmedica

It is a crazy company that puts a lot of advanced ingredients into its products with maximum percentage. For example, SkinMedica Retinol Complex utilizes a unique combination of three Pro-Retinoic acids (Retinol, Retinyl Actate, Retinyl Palmitate). I've never seen such combination from other brands.
essq2w3e4r
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Nov 09, 2008 8:02 pm      Reply with quote
- Dove cool moisture body wash (cucumber/green tea scent)
-Cetaphil or olay cleanser, mixed with aspirin (used with the Pretika dermasonic brush)
-Alpha Hydrox Souffle
-Kiss My Face Patchouli lotion
-Arctic frost
-Healing Garden Green Tea
Firelily
5% products discount

Mon Nov 10, 2008 1:04 pm      Reply with quote
Arm & Hammer Whitening Booster I was noticing some discoloration of my teeth earlier this year, and wanted a cheap and easy way to get them whiter before my wedding. This definitely did the trick. The color of my teeth are now a bit lighter than a bit of dental bonding I had done for a broken tooth 15 years ago when I was a teen. That's 15 years of occasional coffee & tea, 10 years of red wine and 2 years of smoking eliminated from my teeth, plus some!
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:21 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |