Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Osea Seaglow Overnight Serum AHA Treatment (34 ml / 1.2 floz) Peter Thomas Roth Instant FIRMx Eye (30 ml / 1 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)
Thank you for your contribution to our forum
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » EDS Lounge
Reply to topic
bb2000
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 05, 2006 6:27 pm      Reply with quote
It is so great to have the extra discount. I am a little bit confused. Can we shop with this discount together with the discount EDS gives us during some special occasions, like Canada Day etc. Question I don't think so. Anyway Thx EDS. You are so generous to us.
Nymue
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 06, 2006 1:59 pm      Reply with quote
Woooo... I know what I'm going to get next paycheck! (And when my discount level gets up to 10% Wink )
I read the thread on the Clarisonic facial brush today - the discount will come in really handy for that! Thanks EDS!!! Very Happy
Sassyred
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 07, 2006 8:53 am      Reply with quote
I just noticed this 15% thing and clicked it and read this thread! HOW COOL! thank YOU!!

Sun Apr 09, 2006 12:08 am      Reply with quote
what a great incentive! i definitely need to post more.
stardust
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 09, 2006 6:20 pm      Reply with quote
[quote]
It is so great to have the extra discount. I am a little bit confused. Can we shop with this discount together with the discount EDS gives us during some special occasions, like Canada Day etc.

Waaht? Surprised There are other discounts? EDS you're the best!
suki1964
5% products discount

Mon Apr 10, 2006 3:43 am      Reply with quote
Thankyou for the discount. It was a lovely suprise as I hadnt been here for a while, busy moving. I can now see an order being made up Smile
gwynethhung
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 11, 2006 9:13 pm      Reply with quote
I have read the post in this web site for quite a while but still not decide to purchase. Now, you offer a discout to us and I have already decided to make a purchase. Bad Grin
sunnyfeng
5% products discount

Wed Apr 12, 2006 3:26 pm      Reply with quote
Thank you very much! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Bosoxy
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 14, 2006 11:08 am      Reply with quote
Thank you for the generous offer! Very Happy
skincarefreak
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Apr 22, 2006 12:19 am      Reply with quote
Wow! Thank you
peace of mind
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Apr 22, 2006 5:24 am      Reply with quote
thanks! i love EDS very much !

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Apr 22, 2006 10:05 am      Reply with quote
Thank you for being here EDS!
lorrapaw
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 24, 2006 10:38 am      Reply with quote
I dont think i got my 10% of my order how can i check?

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 24, 2006 10:40 am      Reply with quote
lorrapaw wrote:

I don't think posting here will help, email the spa directly. The discount was on my invoice, did you check yours?
Mabsy

Mon Apr 24, 2006 6:32 pm      Reply with quote
lorrapaw wrote:

You should see it when you log back in to your EDS shopping account and look at your invoices - or look at the invoice when it arrives.

Please talk directly to EDS about this. As per Magda's earlier explanation, you need to make sure that you are using exactly the same email address on the forum and on your EDS shopping account.

5% products discount

Sun May 07, 2006 8:16 am      Reply with quote
thanks so much! this makes us really want to spend more on your site.
Rose
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 10, 2006 10:08 pm      Reply with quote
Thank you. I will order from EDS instead of others.
queenmama1
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 13, 2006 5:55 am      Reply with quote
Thank YOU for being here. Your customer service is absolutely wonderful as are your products. It's so nice to find a website that truly appreciates the customer!
pinkmelody
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 25, 2006 10:03 am      Reply with quote
Thanks for this discount Policy. It sure will tempt me to shop in the coming weeks !
tidieu
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 25, 2006 10:14 am      Reply with quote
The discount really tempted me to spend more than I should.
skinlover
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 25, 2006 11:51 pm      Reply with quote
Wow...so excited about it....the discount is off the checkout price price? Very Happy
babyfish
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 29, 2006 11:09 pm      Reply with quote
How could I miss this post all this time?
You can call me a "come-back" kid. I was away from this EDS forum for almost a year. Now, I have to post as many silly questions as possible to get to 15% discount level. Just kidding, I still want to stick around here without being rewarded. I have lots of fun and also get lots of sample since I've started shopping here in 2004. Magda, I never have to shop anywhere else but EDS.

Thu Jun 01, 2006 3:17 am      Reply with quote
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:Discounts for us talking about 2 of my loves in life- skincare and makeup, thank you so much EDS, YOUR THE BEST!
yaling111
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 07, 2006 6:03 am      Reply with quote
Finally, I got my 5% discount...!!! I am going to spend more....hahahahhaah...so happy...
thank you, thank you, thank you, EDS is the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ruth
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 08, 2006 2:55 am      Reply with quote
bb2000 wrote:
It is so great to have the extra discount. I am a little bit confused. Can we shop with this discount together with the discount EDS gives us during some special occasions, like Canada Day etc. Question I don't think so. Anyway Thx EDS. You are so generous to us.

yes, as I've understood it...your Forum discount is automatic so will go through regardless of vouchers and other specials our beloved EDS give...HTH

Location: Denmark. Me = 32, think I'm combo without oiliness + sometimes sensitive. Have noticed that skin doesn't heal as quickly anymore and I've developed fine lines around my eyes... Hormonal breakouts which are sometimes cystic. PCOS
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:36 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology Skin Signals Solution - Large (113 g / 4 oz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Shira Nutriburst Glow C Power Duo (40 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |