Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Thank you for your contribution to our forum
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » EDS Lounge
Reply to topic
hotcakes
5% products discount

Wed Jan 02, 2008 7:33 pm      Reply with quote
Very Happy I'm so glad I found this forum. I'm learning about skincare products from people who actually use the products and am being turned on to buying several items from the EDS site. Thank you EDS! Very Happy
azumma
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 09, 2008 8:02 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks Magda
azumma
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 09, 2008 8:04 pm      Reply with quote
I am glad I found this site too!!! Bad Grin Laughing
Loke
5% products discount

Thu Jan 10, 2008 11:38 am      Reply with quote
Laughing Laughing Laughing SWEEEET it is! Mahalo.

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 10, 2008 3:06 pm      Reply with quote
Thank you! 
Very Happy  Smile  Surprised  Cool  Laughing  Razz   Wink    Dancing    Dancing   

Kassy

♥I'm flattered by all the lovely PM's, but I don't get here much these days. Please don't be afraid to post your quearies to other DIY members who will be glad to help you (or sell you their wares..lol) Still happy with LED, dermarolling and a DIY antioxidant regime. Peace & Hugs to all.♥
Bree22
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 14, 2008 8:25 pm      Reply with quote
Hi, as a new member are there any coupons or freebies for after christmas season? Smile
Winnie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 15, 2008 4:44 pm      Reply with quote
Bree22 wrote:
Hi, as a new member are there any coupons or freebies for after christmas season? Smile

Hi Bree22 Smile

Keep an eye on EDS Members Appreciation Forum. Quite often EDS offers some very nice items with purchase for EDS members.

http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=5

For members and non-members the spa always has specials. Several items also offer a free gift with purchase. Take some time to browse around the spa. See the link on your top left side. Hope this helps.

As I am getting older I realize my biggest beauty secret is smile more and frown less. Be aware that wrinkles do not make a person unattractive. Cynicism, unforgiveness, anger and jealousy are the real culprits. Sixty something Smile
felinehhy
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 15, 2008 8:38 pm      Reply with quote
great great, i wanna spend more mondy on eds.
Laughing
bamboo
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 17, 2008 10:44 pm      Reply with quote
Thank you so much!! Very Happy Very Happy
elsiej123
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 19, 2008 4:43 pm      Reply with quote
Yay! I love gifts with purchase!!!

10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 19, 2008 8:09 pm      Reply with quote
Wow I have a long way to go
for being a noob haha.

I'll jst continue being active
in the forums and such.

Smile yay for gifts and offers.
Shannon

Sun Jan 20, 2008 10:51 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks!! So glad I found EDS! Very Happy
Wendallzmom
5% products discount

Mon Jan 21, 2008 9:20 pm      Reply with quote
I have learned so much here...I am so happy to have found my way here...do any senior contributing members still come here...? ie..mabsy, carekate, diderot...?

Thanks for all the time put into this...I have become a serious DIY'er and I am lovin' it...
Ambien
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 24, 2008 3:09 pm      Reply with quote
Woah, unexpectedly found this discount info, but much appreciated! Thanks! Very Happy
MrsDowFire
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 04, 2008 11:25 am      Reply with quote
I was getting ready to order the Obagi kit and found out I also get a free gift. Thank you so much and I can't wait to start working my way to better discounts.

5% products discount

Mon Feb 04, 2008 6:59 pm      Reply with quote
I'm thrilled to find EDS and this forum. I'm so appreciative of everyone's comments, and always like to hear about other's personal experiences with skincare products. There is so much to choose from and I have such a hard time with trial and error. I hate to waste money on products - they really are such an investment, and a wallet buster! Smile

I've already purchased a few items based on everyone's feedback here in the forums. I feel so much better making an informed decision. Very Happy

What a clever idea with the discount program. Thank you EDS!
suesnow

Sat Feb 09, 2008 5:22 pm      Reply with quote
Great incentive !!
fifa

Fri Feb 22, 2008 11:38 am      Reply with quote
Yesterday, I had my account opened at my home pc & I made more than 10 posts which qualify me to be a 5% member. However, when I logon my account again at my office pc in this morning, I became a new member again & my status shows I only made 2 posts. Does EDS save our member account status? Why my posts were gone?
Moozie
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 23, 2008 1:50 am      Reply with quote
Yay! I have 10%! =D Very Happy
MrsDowFire
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 28, 2008 10:40 am      Reply with quote
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy I'm almost to 50 posts.....thank you EDS

10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 07, 2008 6:19 pm      Reply with quote
I love this forum!! So much useful info Laughing
Mike
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 10, 2008 9:09 am      Reply with quote
Too bad! Sad I just wanted to purchase Cellcosmet products at EDS but I found that the forum discount is not applicable to Cellcosmet.
jadecoin
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 02, 2008 10:56 am      Reply with quote
Thanks for the discount makes me want to spend more $$$$ Very Happy Razz
yeeyaw
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 02, 2008 9:54 pm      Reply with quote
I love this forum!!
yeeyaw
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 02, 2008 9:55 pm      Reply with quote
I 'll visit this forum everyday!i so glad to find this forum
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:26 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Cosmedix Surge Hyaluronic Acid Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Luzern L'Essentials Alpine Rose Glacial Serum Masque Resilience Building Treatment (100 ml / 3.3 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |