Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)
Thank you for your contribution to our forum
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » EDS Lounge
Reply to topic
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 30, 2010 12:15 pm      Reply with quote
You do need to log in to both the forum and the store with the same email at the time of purchase in order for the system to apply your forum discount. Smile

Thu Dec 30, 2010 8:55 pm      Reply with quote
Very Happy I am new here. Hopefully I can get my 20% discount someday in the future.
songyini1101

Tue May 17, 2011 4:32 pm      Reply with quote
FABULOUS! Thank you very much!
ElleWoods
5% products discount

Sun May 22, 2011 11:06 pm      Reply with quote
Thank you! This site is great and thank you for having so many products. You're better than sephora for sure Smile
Starbar

Fri Jun 10, 2011 8:19 am      Reply with quote
I'm new here, I just stumbled upon this site from another forum I frequent, I am so glad that I clicked on the link for the oil cleanse because it brought me here, I cannot believe the wealth of knowledge and product reviews here. Will definitely be here for a while.thanks
MentorAmy05
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 12, 2011 5:38 pm      Reply with quote
Can;t wait until I get to the 1000 posts mark Smile I NEED that 20% discount and then I can order more Laughing

Dry - Combo Skin - added Retin A to my pm skincare regime on March 20, 2015---I have used Rosehip and coconut oil-daily-for over a year and this significally reduced my scarring and evened my skin tone
yyivan
5% products discount

Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:25 pm      Reply with quote
i love eds!!! Rolling Eyes
jullietas

Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:31 pm      Reply with quote
its helpful. thanks Smile
jullietas

Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:33 pm      Reply with quote
thank you for log in option and discounts. Thanks a lot
wailanf
5% products discount

Thu Nov 24, 2011 7:47 am      Reply with quote
can't wait to enjoy more discount ~ Cool
Beck13
5% products discount

Mon Dec 12, 2011 1:05 pm      Reply with quote
YES!!!!! Very Happy
glas3486

Sun Dec 18, 2011 6:48 am      Reply with quote
I see on an earlier forum
that someone had instructions for a dermal tone unit. Could someone send them to me? Thanks

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Dec 18, 2011 7:01 am      Reply with quote
glas3486 wrote:
I see on an earlier forum
that someone had instructions for a dermal tone unit. Could someone send them to me? Thanks

Welcome to EDS wave,
If you will message me here with your email I can send it to your regular email...it is on a PDF document.

5% products discount

Sat Mar 31, 2012 9:01 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks a lot.
Lroche101

Tue Apr 17, 2012 6:35 pm      Reply with quote
this is such a fabulous idea! thank you EDS!
KrazyKanuck
5% products discount

Tue Apr 17, 2012 7:54 pm      Reply with quote
Cool, who doesn't love saving money? And better yet, all because we are here enjoying such a fabulous forum...yay!

Thank you for the wonderful offer(s). Smile

Female, 45, light-skinned with long brown hair and hazel eyes. I love trying out new products and often find myself "inventing" my own using things I find in my kitchen. Personality wise, I am a major goofball with a wicked sense of humor. Laughter is good for the soul. Smile
avogrape
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 24, 2012 10:51 am      Reply with quote
i love this scheme, best ever.. makes me want to shop more and more. i've even set you to my homepage. LOL
Chlorophyll
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 12, 2012 3:46 am      Reply with quote
Hi! Newbie here!

I used to post on SCT, but now it won't allow me to. Whatever. Moving on with life!

I'm a big DIYer with a love of natural as well as synthetic actives, and I hope to have fun chatting (and apparently shopping) here. Adios.
rayna
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 17, 2012 7:31 am      Reply with quote
I hope I can get thei VIP sooner!
wanling

Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:07 am      Reply with quote
Does EDS still have member discount on all brand?
Marcie
5% products discount

Thu Mar 14, 2013 4:04 pm      Reply with quote
Thank you for the discount. You have made my day!
IWantFlawlessSkin
5% products discount

Tue Mar 19, 2013 6:24 am      Reply with quote
I received a 5% discount yesterday on my order just for taking part in this forum, I had no idea! Thanks EDS, I appreciate it!

Mon Apr 08, 2013 2:18 am      Reply with quote
Thank you this is nice source of information. I really appreciate this.
rabbitpig
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Sep 10, 2013 9:39 pm      Reply with quote
its helpful. thanks
Tohato

Tue Feb 04, 2014 11:07 pm      Reply with quote
That sounds good ! Thank you very much ! Smile

Wed Apr 24, 2024 4:10 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |