Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Luzern L'Essentials Alpine Rose Glacial Serum Masque Resilience Building Treatment (100 ml / 3.3 floz)
::Review:: Rave - Juice Beauty
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
Nimue
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 02, 2008 4:09 pm      Reply with quote
wancy_2000 wrote:
It sounds that the Green apple peeling is very good. Can it even out my tone or just remove the dead skin on my face?

I think so. Possibly- as much as any other peel. It's really good for acne most of all I think.
Piz
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 02, 2008 10:10 pm      Reply with quote
When you use the peel what results are you looking for? if you want skin smoothing have you tried the Eve Lom Rescue Mask. Oh how I could rave about that! It is very gentle and is not "peeling" but it leaves your skin like glass - really! Very Happy

10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 07, 2008 5:56 pm      Reply with quote
I love the face peel. It smells great and removes all dead skin cells. I tried both the full-strength and sensitive ones and have found the normal strength one to be far superior.
Skincare
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 03, 2008 9:04 am      Reply with quote
I don't think this was mentioned, but has anyone noticed that Juice Beauty came out with a Green Apple Peel for the body?

Too bad that EDS does not have it yet, but I find that the Green Apple Peel made a positive difference to my face.

Has anyone tried the body peel?
southernsun
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Sep 14, 2008 1:55 pm      Reply with quote
I just bought the Mineral Sheer Moisturizer and it came with a sample of the Blemish Clearing Serum which I opened immediately. The small spots at the hairline were gone quickly and the skin on my forehead stays mat much longer then Im used to. Good product, is on my list for my next purchase.

10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 31, 2008 9:28 pm      Reply with quote
I recently bought the Juice Beauty skincare kit that has all the lil samples. It's the one for oily/combo skin I think. There's another kit for dry skin. So I started using this about at least a week ago.
It came with a small bottle of the cleanser, oil-free moisturizer, blemish serum, and a sample of the Sensitive Green Apple Peel. The cleanser smelled very 'organic' like. It wasn't that amazing or anything, sorta drying but still would help with oily skin. Although my skin is more on the combo side. I like the moisturizer because it doesn't turn all gummy when I put it on my face and sinks in rather quickly- which is a good thing when I use my mineral makeup afterwards [my normal moisturizer gets gummy with my mineral makeup]. The acne serum didn't help with my breakouts at all. 2 days after I used the apple peel and the serum, I broke out with 5 more pimples on my forehead. :/ Idk y but whenever I use a product everyone raves about, it never seems to work for me.

However this really isn't for everyone as it might sting more for some than others. It is a bit on the drying side, I usually have to use some Aloe Vera Gel over my face to prevent it from becoming tight/dry. I find that it will keep ur skin matte and oily free but won't keep ur acne away [at least for me].
sunteana
5% products discount

Sat Jan 03, 2009 5:17 am      Reply with quote
Does antioxidant serum fit for combanation and acne skin?
Nimue
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 08, 2009 1:44 pm      Reply with quote
I think so! But, I only tried the juice organics version. Could be a little bit sticky though.

I recommend looking into Juice Organics, since it's practically the same, but much cheaper.

sunteana wrote:

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 08, 2009 4:29 pm      Reply with quote
I've been in the fortunate position of doing some promotional work for JB and was sent their line to use and photograph. I have to say that I have found their products to be effective and a pleasure to use. I use their Green Apple Peel once or twice a week and absolutely LOVE the exfoliating cleanser. All the cleansers are good. The Antioxidant serum brightens my skin and I use it once a week. The eye lotion is gentle and pleasant to use. My daughter uses the lip plumping roll on (I think it's a roll-on) and swears by it. All round, a very lovely line with no nasty additives like parabens. Oh yes, and I've replaced the exfoliating cleanser and Green Apple Peel twice. Very Happy

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 14, 2009 6:51 am      Reply with quote
I only tried Juice Beauty lip balm- three ones in a kit with different color.
Actually, this lip balm is pretty dry. Although they have more or less shimmer, and tastes good, dry feeling is the worst thing that i could ever put up with.
Bira
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 26, 2009 11:29 pm      Reply with quote
I bought the Juice Beauty Green Apple Peel and forgot about it. I just found it and tried to use it for the second time since purchase. I left it on for 15 minutes last night and rinsed off. This morning, 4 little whiteheads popped up on nose and chin. I have not had any zits in months. I wonder if the peel is bringing out these zits as a way to purify my skin, or does it mean I'm allergic to it?
benami
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 29, 2009 12:59 am      Reply with quote
My friend told me that the face peel and antioxidant cream were very good.I will try them.
wylone
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 30, 2009 2:21 am      Reply with quote
The Antioxidant serum is my favourite~~~
nevava
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 14, 2009 7:56 pm      Reply with quote
antioxident is a long_term work and u can't know whether it works untill 10 years later...
nevava
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 14, 2009 7:58 pm      Reply with quote
sunteana wrote:

I think it's quite fitable for it doesn't contain oily ingredients.
Drsunmei
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Sep 10, 2009 7:29 pm      Reply with quote
My experience is quite different with others. The peel is quite strong and my skin could not stand. People with sensitive skin should watch out.
Antonia
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Sep 12, 2009 12:59 pm      Reply with quote
Drsunmei wrote:
My experience is quite different with others. The peel is quite strong and my skin could not stand. People with sensitive skin should watch out.

Did you try the Green Apple Peel, or the Green Apple Peel for Sensitive Skin?

5% products discount

Sat Oct 17, 2009 8:47 am      Reply with quote
I've also had a great experience using the green apple peel (normal). I recently suffered from a ghastly acne breakout that left red marks all over my face, and a friend recommended that I try this peel.

Although I felt a slight tingly sensation at first, it subsided. My skin felt wonderful after the 15 minutes were up and I rinsed off the mask, and my skin was brighter. I don't have especially sensitive skin, but I react to some products...I experienced no redness or irritation with this mask at all.

Results from the peel prompted me to try another product from this line...the gel cleanser. It hasn't yet been a week since I started using it, but so far so good.

Tue Oct 27, 2009 9:22 pm      Reply with quote
I just ordered this off of EDS and after reading all of these rave reviews, I am super anxious to start using the peel !!
kory82202
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 02, 2009 10:26 pm      Reply with quote
I'm so excited because I just bought these products a few days ago. I can't wait to use them.
annesun
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:14 pm      Reply with quote
Jiuce Beauty apple peel once a week makes skin soft and nice
System
Automatic Message
Tue Apr 16, 2024 5:05 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Sundari Elderflower Moisturizer for Normal / Combination Skin (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |