Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz)
::Review:: Rave - Juice Beauty
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
Chee
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 20, 2006 3:00 pm      Reply with quote
Very Happy Maybe if we all bombard EDS with these email requests, they will just have to comply!
joziegrozy
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 02, 2006 8:49 pm      Reply with quote
I can't wait to try my blemish serum and antiox serum!!! They just arrived. However, I am hesitant to use them until I can transfer them in Mini vials (so that i don't open them often, yeah I know regardless they oxidize!) I wish I could get mini vial samples from EDS because I re-use them!! Smile

5% products discount

Wed Jun 14, 2006 10:45 am      Reply with quote
I used the Green Apple Peel Sensitive (was able to get a sample at a good price) for the first time last night. I saw some improvement in my acne scarring but then I put on the Juice Organics (from CVS) antioxidant serum and by mourning WOW! I'm so glad I found this web site.

I've only had acne (and only on my chin) since I had my children 5 years ago. I started using Arbonne's NutriminC line and the acne cleared but the scarring was still there after 5 years of abuse.

I started using Pure Luxe cosmetics (cream to powder foundation) after reading reviews on here and it helped to conceal it because it actually stayed put all day but the peel and serum rocks for diminishing the scars.

Thanks
manslayerliz
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 14, 2006 12:27 pm      Reply with quote
I too have had GREAT results for scars. I had this one bright, BRIGHT red mark on my cheek leftover from a really bad break out months ago. I'm so pale and this thing was so red, even when I caked on concealer, you could still see it from a mile away. So frustrating! But now, after a couple months of regularly using the Green Apple Peel and the Blemish Serum (I dab the serum on the mark--- couldn't hurt, right?), my marks have faded to the point where some days I don't even wear make up, because my skin tone is so even. Whew!

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 14, 2006 1:20 pm      Reply with quote
Would it be a bad idea to try the Green Apple Peel if I'm using products with Hydroquinone?
manslayerliz
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 14, 2006 1:34 pm      Reply with quote
I think it would be fine...

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 30, 2006 9:51 pm      Reply with quote
I just placed a order of the peel, hope it all goes well. cross fingers!!! Rolling Eyes
skodalady
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 20, 2006 1:39 pm      Reply with quote
I really like the Juice Beauty cleansing milk. I have normal/dry/sensitive skin and this just cleans the skin nicely without leaving a film on it. I have not had any breakouts from using this. I've also tried the Green Apple Peel for sensitive skin and it is wonderful. It smells great and it works. I'm looking forward to trying more Juice products.
Safire
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 20, 2006 6:20 pm      Reply with quote
I unfortunately haven't had as much luck with the green apple peel & the blemish clearing serum like everyone else. They don't seem to be doing anything for my skin Confused I quite like the exfoliating cleanser, even though it could be a bit more grainy & it seems to leave greasy film on my skin. But it still left my skin feeling really soft & smooth. I also like the lip plumper just as a balm/gloss as it doesn't actually plump my lips at all, but it does hydrate well.
Lucinda
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 20, 2006 7:02 pm      Reply with quote
I really love the apple peel and the apple cleanser!
ariesxtreme
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jul 21, 2006 2:04 pm      Reply with quote
Geeze, I'm seriously going broke since I've joined this site 2 days ago Laughing

Since joining, I've purchased JM Age Intervention Eyelash grower, HA pills with Biocell, oils and creams to make a homemade mask for the hair, and a few others I cannot seem to recall at the moment, and now this? haha!

In all seriousness now, I'm going to get the Green Apple Peel, but I'm debating on which serum to combine it with. Is the Juice Beauty Antioxidant Serum or the Juice Beauty Green Apple Antioxident Serum better. Can someone actually tell me the difference in use for these?
TAMgirl99
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jul 21, 2006 2:21 pm      Reply with quote
ariesxtreme - since you've already spent quite a bit, you could try Juice Organics brand instead. It's supposed to be pretty much the same product as it's made by Juice Beauty. They even have trial kits at CVS so that would be a good start to see if you like their products.

By the way, I didn't know they had more than one antioxidant serum.
manslayerliz
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jul 21, 2006 2:26 pm      Reply with quote
ariesxtreme-- the general consensus seems to be that the Juice Organics Antioxidant serum sold at CVS works as well as its more expensive sister the one from Juice Beauty, so I would definitely recommend looking into it. On the other hand, I've heard that the JO Apple Peel is NOWHERE near as effective as the Juice Beauty one, so I would definitely say to go ahead and get the JB Apple Peel no matter what--- it's a must-have in my cosmetics cabinet. HTH!

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jul 21, 2006 2:30 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks Liz! I was pretty sure about both of those, but I didn't want to write it since I wasn't sure. I've only tried the antioxidant serum (trial size) and it didn't blow my dress up, so I never purchased it. I would still like to try the JB peel at some point, but I've got WAY too many products in my arsenal as it is for now.
ariesxtreme
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jul 21, 2006 2:32 pm      Reply with quote
TAMgirl99 wrote:

By the way, I didn't know they had more than one antioxidant serum.

Yeah they seem to have two, but will take the advice and maybe just go to the local CVS and and get that serum and buy the Apple Green Peel, thanks girls!
ariesxtreme
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jul 28, 2006 1:11 pm      Reply with quote
For those of you using the peel how often do you do it? The directions say once a week, but it doesn't seem that strong enough and I might be able to pull off twice a week.

also can you harm your skin if you do it too often?
MelissaMarie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jul 28, 2006 2:17 pm      Reply with quote
if I am not mistaken the serums at cvs do not contain the dmea or the CoQ10 or the alpha lipoic acide, so they def would not be the same without those ingredients (I am recalling jb's response to email asking same). I've been using the juice green apple serum with all above ingredients and they are great. Not sure if the regular version has those in it, so that might be the difference.
wildflower
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jul 28, 2006 2:17 pm      Reply with quote
ariesxtreme wrote:
For those of you using the peel how often do you do it? The directions say once a week, but it doesn't seem that strong enough and I might be able to pull off twice a week.

also can you harm your skin if you do it too often?

I have the sensitive one and usually use it once or twice a week. I also sometimes do an extra spot treatment on blemishes or scars on another day instead of giving myself a full face treatment. I've been using it for about a month now and haven't had any irritation from over use so I don't think I'm doing any damage by using it more often than the suggested one time a week. Maybe I'd have more of an adverse effect if I used the regular strength peel. I'm also interseted in finding out how often others use it.
Sel
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jul 28, 2006 2:50 pm      Reply with quote
I've been using the regular one twice a week, but I'm sure I'll go down to just once a week after a while, or maybe just spot treat.

I've used the Juice Beauty Peel and the Juice Organics one, and I can not tell the difference between the two in terms of results or anything else actually.
bella77
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 31, 2006 7:31 pm      Reply with quote
hmmm... wondering whether to get this... got to stop reading - my order gets bigger by the sec!
sormuimui
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 01, 2006 2:47 am      Reply with quote
My skin is healing from previous hormonal break-out havoc + purging and at first when I got GAP I thought it was good but no WOW - my skin ALWAYS felt baby butt smooth afterward and any flakes would just roll off with my wash cloth. But the more I use it now - I use it regularly every othre day (I use the regular strength) and I feel I can't live without it anymore. With my healing skin everything is drying up and I need all the super exfoliation or else those dried up skins may once again congest my pores. I use ISC Active Serum every night, Microfoliant every morning and this every other day and NO it has NOT been over-exfoliating for my skin because I'm just so happy it seems to be working - slowly but yes it's working and my skin is healing very nicely. It's a combination but I feel my skin is much better since I've increased my usage of my GAP and I can't ever imagine just using it only once a week anymore. I don't tingle from it or get red anymore either and I leave it for a good 30 minutes each time. Usually I follow with a clay mask before or after my peel when necessary - works great! Very Happy
skinlover
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 02, 2006 8:30 pm      Reply with quote
Oh no One more item added into my shopping list Shock GAP !!!!
gracedhy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Sep 24, 2006 7:51 pm      Reply with quote
a question to all, does the green apple peel have to be applied all over the face or just locally where you have acne marks?
Yen
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Sep 24, 2006 8:14 pm      Reply with quote
gracedhy wrote:
a question to all, does the green apple peel have to be applied all over the face or just locally where you have acne marks?

You can apply it all over your face (avoiding the eye area).

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Sep 25, 2006 7:25 am      Reply with quote
Thanks so much for the replies on Juice products....I've been so curious. What's the best Vitamin C (serum) to use?
System
Automatic Message
Wed Apr 24, 2024 9:58 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |