Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Best Organic Skincare?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
chan
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 08, 2008 9:32 am      Reply with quote
Sel wrote:
Hi Chan, yes it was the light moisturiser in the pump bottle. It has seemed to last me for a long time...

Great thanks Sel! I'm going to pick one up today. It's getting too hot here to not start wearing sunscreen again Exclamation
michxly
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 08, 2008 9:58 pm      Reply with quote
I've tried eminence and juice beauty but found that I didn't like a lot of products in either lines. I definitely want to try Dr. Haushka after reading so many positive reviews!
ownedbylabs

Sun May 11, 2008 7:03 am      Reply with quote
I love 100% Pure products. They have all natural, organic ingredients and are vegetarian. They use food preservatives to help the shelf life of their products, but all other ingredients are from plant sources. These products work! I am now a HUGE fan of the oil cleansing method with organic oils. There has been nothing better to help my crazy skin, except for oils. I thought I would break out, but it has actually balanced my skin.

5% products discount

Wed May 14, 2008 8:15 am      Reply with quote
I Like Ren...
fang
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 14, 2008 9:59 am      Reply with quote
i like Kosmea Rose Hip Oil cleanser,small great!!

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 14, 2008 10:51 am      Reply with quote
Some of Dr H products contain alcohol and perfume so i dont think thats very organic or natural.

Sundari use organic ingredients and John Masters but ive never tried any of them and couldnt find much reviews for either. Sundai has the least amount of ingredients in their products which i think means their products are probably more concentrated and also no perfume.

PSF have a good range but they use chemical SPF. Juice beauty has some good reviews and i cant really find any faults with their products, except their cleansing range contain a huge amount of ingredient, so i dont know if the product becomes less effective with so many ingredients in it.

Osea (only looked at their cleaners) cleanser are 99-100% natural so thats good news but could find many reviews.

10% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 14, 2008 11:02 am      Reply with quote
I love Natural Balance Intensive Revitalizing Serum by saffron rouge. It's all natural and very gentle. But my favorite is definitely Dr. H. products. I have oily skin and in my opinion, their products deal best with this type of skin.
Nimue
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 14, 2008 11:18 am      Reply with quote
ownedbylabs wrote:
I love 100% Pure products. They have all natural, organic ingredients and are vegetarian. They use food preservatives to help the shelf life of their products, but all other ingredients are from plant sources. These products work! I am now a HUGE fan of the oil cleansing method with organic oils. There has been nothing better to help my crazy skin, except for oils. I thought I would break out, but it has actually balanced my skin.

It's great hearing you had such great success with 100% pure! I only got then recently but do far I really love their products.
chicot
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 14, 2008 7:00 pm      Reply with quote
Dr. D and Aesop. I love them.
Dr. D 's lip stick and lip balm. And rose cream is the best for the cold winter in Canada.
wancy_2000
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 15, 2008 9:30 am      Reply with quote
Juice Beauty..
senesce
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 15, 2008 12:02 pm      Reply with quote
Try The Organic Pharmacy.
chicot
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 15, 2008 1:06 pm      Reply with quote
chicot wrote:
Dr. D and Aesop. I love them.
Dr. D 's lip stick and lip balm. And rose cream is the best for the cold winter in Canada.

Sorry, I mean Dr. Haushka
sister sweets
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 16, 2008 12:03 pm      Reply with quote
302 is organic I think. And it sounds like a great line. I love the C Boost and have the eye serum OIW.... Can't wait to try it out
ruk1
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 16, 2008 12:30 pm      Reply with quote
Sister Sweets, it sounds like you're using both 302 and Kerin Herzog lines. Do you find that the two lines combine well? What are your routines?
seno
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 22, 2008 4:23 am      Reply with quote
I second feng Kosmea is fabulous. I am a big advocate of their rose hip oil. I don't know what I did without it.

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 23, 2008 1:38 am      Reply with quote
seno wrote:
I second feng Kosmea is fabulous. I am a big advocate of their rose hip oil. I don't know what I did without it.

I can't agree more. Many who suffer acne or breakouts would benefit a great deal from using rose hip oil rubbed in with water or their rosewater mist, followed by Eighth Natural Wonder.

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 02, 2008 2:33 pm      Reply with quote
Organic Pharmacy, Trilogy and Essentail oils online (jojoba oil, rosehip oil)

10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 05, 2008 2:41 pm      Reply with quote
I am still in love with Dr.H rose day cream and Trilogy product line plus Burt's Bees repair serum. Very Happy

I have tried Anti-oxidant Face Gel and Double Rose Ultra from the organic pharmacy. Love the gel. Double Rose Ultra has thick and rich texture, takes quite some time to absorb into my skin, but it saved my skin in the winter.

SeanySeanUK wrote:
I love the organicpharmacy (http://www.theorganicpharmacy.com/). Their stuff is really good quality (but a little pricey but hey you get what you pay for there) and they do mail order. The rose cleanser is really nice and they had a fantastic oil for the skin which was very costly but worked wonders for me personally!

Hi, SeanySeanUK

Could you tell more about the oil please? you meant Anti-oxidant Face Firming Serum ? I really want to try it, would like to hear more before making my decision. Coz it's so prizy.

10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 06, 2008 1:47 pm      Reply with quote
I love Dr H, Weleda, Liz Earle and have to try PSF.
Aiva
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 06, 2008 2:10 pm      Reply with quote
jones10021 wrote:
I love Natural Balance Intensive Revitalizing Serum by saffron rouge. It's all natural and very gentle. But my favorite is definitely Dr. H. products. I have oily skin and in my opinion, their products deal best with this type of skin.

I wonder - what Dr.H products do you find helpful for oily skin? Embarassed

Fri Jun 06, 2008 5:12 pm      Reply with quote
I use mostly all "natural or organic" products, but I have to especially rave about Dr. Alkaitis Cleanser. It is quite pricey, but has been a godsend for my combination/rosacea/sensitive skin. It is actually mildly foaming, yet it hasn't dried out my skin or irritated it, even in the colder months. It lasts longer than the two months suggested on the website. I get about 3 1/2 months out of a bottle using twice daily.

I've been browsing the 302 Skincare thread, and may have to try it, but I won't give up my Dr. Alkaitis Cleanser.
bugfish
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 06, 2008 5:42 pm      Reply with quote
a big fan of Dr. H too. Actually I just bought a few Dr. H products from EDS a week ago, still love it.

but i am always curious about primavera. love their essential oils, but never used their skin care.

i wonder when eds is going to carry this brand? Question Question
magslena
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 07, 2008 5:31 pm      Reply with quote
Juice Beauty, but I would like to try Kimberly Sayer for comparison.
julesee
5% products discount

Sun Aug 31, 2008 10:22 am      Reply with quote
I too love Dr Hauschka, but i'm gonna use this thread to research other lines
southernsun
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Sep 15, 2008 8:19 am      Reply with quote
Dr. Hauschka, but there are many organic lines here in Germany that I like, too.

"Some of Dr H products contain alcohol and perfume so i dont think thats very organic or natural"

Alcohol is used in many organic skincare products, nonetheless doesn't everybody like it. The scents in Dr. Hauschka products come from essential oils. All of them wear the "BDIH-Siegel", which is one of the most rigorous standards for organic skincare here in Europe.

Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:26 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology Skin Signals Solution - Large (113 g / 4 oz) Peter Thomas Roth Instant FIRMx Eye (30 ml / 1 floz) Luzern L'Essentials Alpine Rose Glacial Serum Masque Resilience Building Treatment (100 ml / 3.3 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |