Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)
Toners
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
ash4640

Thu Mar 20, 2003 12:09 pm      Reply with quote
Hai I have a very oily skin and lots of acnes and pores on my nose.
I ve got blemishes on my nose. I have just bought a VITAMIN C ABSOLUTESTM REVIVING CLEANSER from revlon and a VITAMIN C ABSOLUTESTM REFRESHING TONIC from revlon . I use the cleanser first to remove oil then I use toner to tight the pores.
Is my usage correct basically what does a cleanser and a toner do, does it help my skin type. Does it really clean pores and clear acne. Ialso use a tea tree gel from lotus herbals for acnes.
Is their anything else i can use for my blemishes.
Are these products sufficient for getting a clear skin.
has anybody used these revlon products how are the results.
Caspers Mum

Fri Mar 21, 2003 5:35 pm      Reply with quote
We do not sell Revlon at Essential Spa, as these are not professional products. If you have questions regarding these products, you may want to check out their web-site at:www.revlon.com

However, if you are looking for recommendations from other product lines, we are here to help! You may want to consider using something exfoliating such as the MD Formulations skincare line. Also, for blemish prone skin, Dermalogica has a skincare set specifically for this.
ash4640

Fri Mar 21, 2003 8:24 pm      Reply with quote
Ok Iam from India where can i get MD formulation prods in India. What type of prods shld i use for my type of skin.
Caspers Mum

Mon Mar 24, 2003 12:55 pm      Reply with quote
Unfortunately, we do not have information about where to buy MD Formulations in your area, but you are welcome to order from our website. It is secure, and we ship internationally!

A great idea: if you're wanting to some of their products, without investing in the full-sized products, you may want to try their kit for Oily/Problem skin. This is seen on the website.
xiyue
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Dec 10, 2016 8:47 pm      Reply with quote
The type of skin should be attention to clean. First you should find a strong function of cleaning.
bugaboo
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 20, 2017 3:46 pm      Reply with quote
I suggest you find the products here on EDS, not only do they carry top quality brands, you would also receive free samples so that you could try many of their other products.

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 21, 2017 2:12 am      Reply with quote
You use cleanser first to remove the dirt and then follow with a toner. Depending on the toner used, they have many different uses. Some toners are designed for older skins – and contain acids. Some contain skin soothing ingredients to prevent redness and inflammation etc. There isn’t a one size fits all with anything in skincare.

Vit C is a good thing for skin, but using in products like cleansers and toners I question how powerful it will be and the trouble with vit C is that its so unstable. Everything degrades it – light, oxygen etc.

For clear skin, you also need to look at diet too. That’s a biggie although you probably kniow that already.
ash4640 wrote:
I ve got blemishes on my nose. I have just bought a VITAMIN C ABSOLUTESTM REVIVING CLEANSER from revlon and a VITAMIN C ABSOLUTESTM REFRESHING TONIC from revlon . I use the cleanser first to remove oil then I use toner to tight the pores.
Is my usage correct basically what does a cleanser and a toner do, does it help my skin type. Does it really clean pores and clear acne. Ialso use a tea tree gel from lotus herbals for acnes.
arielstar08
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 20, 2018 6:03 am      Reply with quote
BIOLOGIQUE RECHERCHE P50, it repairs the acid mentle of the skin.

Speak to someone from RESCUE SPA or VICKI MORAV for a skin consultation and get the appropriate version of the toner that best suits you.

ash4640 wrote:
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:41 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |