Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Skin Biology Skin Signals Solution - Large (113 g / 4 oz) IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz)
Anyone battling / resolved exogenous ochronosis problems
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
beej
5% products discount

Sun Jun 14, 2015 7:11 am      Reply with quote
smcato - PM messaged you. Tell me if got it..?
leogirl08

Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:35 am      Reply with quote
Thanks Beej for coming back to this forum and updating your journey. Guys, also try retin A! Works and helps with wrinkles.

Beej I'm curious to know the cream your friend sells! Thanks alot
ssulli

Thu Dec 31, 2015 8:31 am      Reply with quote
Promise wrote:
Apology accepted. Out of curiosity... Beej who started this thread managed to cure his condition. How would you explain that?

Also - Lacey 23 asked you a question. Are you a medical Doctor or an intern? or are you a medical researcher? It would be good to know more details about your scientific study.

Thanks!

Promise

I have the butterfly marks. It's taken me 5 years to figure out all these creams 10's of dermatologist were prescribing were actually ruining my skin (because they made it a little better at first). My skin is horrific now and I don't know what to try. I'm worried if I do a peel or laser my skin may continue to break down. I scheduled an appt about getting stem cell fat graft, but who knows what that'll do. Any help is greatly appreciated. I'm in awe at how ignorant dermatologist are.
ssulli

Thu Dec 31, 2015 8:35 am      Reply with quote
beej wrote:
99.9% of doctors / dermatologists would tell you E/O is permanent. That is because they've never had it, haven't researched proper cures and never see enough people with it!

Well, it can be cured! And i believe without a terrible catalogue of bad fate and errors (HQ mixed with Mercury / steroid creams / tetracycline overdoses)on my side compounding things by YEARS...! I could have sorted my issue (with ACV alone!) in around 3 -6 months max.

Really hope this helps some of you...

I'm curious about the ACV..I used it on a small raised mole I had once (I heard it helped), but it turned it into a keloid red bump. Very nervous to try ACV on my face even though it's natural. Could you tell me exactly what it did for your skin please? I'm so desperate. I wish I could post pics of my horrific face.
beej
5% products discount

Sun Jan 03, 2016 2:51 am      Reply with quote
Again, this will be brief as I have explained so much previously. The thing about ACV,IMO, is it has powerful nutrients delivered to the skin which counteract E/O. Note the skin is ALWAYS trying to heal itself naturally (but E/O can be so stubborn it needs a boost ACV can provide).

Retin A can be great for cell renewal but may not penetrate the dermis (where most E/O can be embedded). So I'd say the aspects of ACV are simply more effective. More than anything i'd advise you keep cures NATURAL: ACV, vitamin E, Aloe vera, Kojic acid, Manuka Honey cream / Elave, etc (i.e. creams that promote /aid natural healing and nourishing) are all the types of things that reduce reactions while boosting and aiding the skins willingness to heal.

As for Lasers, peels (should be mild anyway as you damage if strip too far obviously!) hydroquinone, Melederm / Fade out etc...go VERY carefully (if not at all) in what you choose, as all these can compromise skins to greater or lesser degrees no matter what they say!!

Be blessed, all... x
Thuy82

Fri Jan 08, 2016 6:32 pm      Reply with quote
I am 100% sure I have E/O from using HQ .. I tried google around for more information and to see if anyone got it too . I have used HQ in the past and it worked. I used it for about couple months before I found out I was pregnant . After I gave birth , I noticed my dark spots started coming back , so I started using the HQ again(prescribed by a dermatologist). About 2-3 weeks into using it , I didn't see any change at all compare to the first time I used it ..then all of a sudden I started seeing the dark spots turn darker and darker .. I then decided to get an IPL treatment (intense light pulse).. I have done it before in the past to remove dark spots. It's only been couple days and so I'm not sure if it will help get rid of my E/O.. I might need to do a few more sessions to see results .. im dying to know if anyone get rid of E/O completely.
jelissa001

Thu Feb 11, 2016 5:51 pm      Reply with quote
Hi. Its nice to know people are aware of EO. Where I live, I see many girls with the same issue but they don't even know its EO. They keep applying HQ(I'm also guilty as charged ) and other harsh products in the quest to get rid of EO. When i realized applying HQ just made matters worse, I just stopped applying anything. I'll try ACV and see how it goes. I don't know for how long but I'll try till its gone. Beej, thanks a lot for your sharing!
beej
5% products discount

Wed Mar 16, 2016 8:53 am      Reply with quote
UPDATE:

As part of my annoying facial soap opera my past steriod use (while travelling to Turkey) triggered an out of the blue two day eczema attack last year March (and I didn't have any Elidel with me to help stave off the worst of it!)

A month later woke up to a black right eye and a dark left eye (post -inflammatory hyper-pigmentation !) as well as the itchiness AND now damn stretch marks under the eye i had been dealing with. I'll fast forward the tale as it's the end result that matters. From April 15 to Mid Dec 15 progress on the damage was just too slow so i did some research and found Manuka honey had great reports ( and also thought i'd try a boost with non - hydroquinone skin lightener product called Fade cream (used overnight).

UPDATE

Mid Jan 2016 - Discontinued use of Fade cream as - even though it was said not to contain H/Q - what i thought was initally great results was, in fact, only the Manuka Honey cream! Fade cream was actually compromising things and slowly re-triggering exegenous ochronosis! This set me back 6 weeks (i.e. The length of time I used it for !!)

So, on a regime (see earlier post for methods of application) of : Apple cider vinegar / Aloe vera + vit e (mixed)/ Manuka Honey (brilliant) AND daily steaming for 5 - 7 mins each day (surprisingly effective) I have reduced the HP / E/O by 60% in two months and look on course for being back to NORMAL within another month to 6 weeks!(3 - 3 1/2 months total).

N.B. On past use something like Retina A or the 'Blue gel' i have mention previously (both help skin cell turnover)could also be very useful used 'liberally' on affected areas.

Basically, as I've had the HP for nearly a year now all the elements I mention have helped. But since introducing the Manuka (and steaming to a lesser extent) there really has been significant improvement!

Hope it helps guys and good luck!!

p.s. Stretching of under eye skin due to extended itching - esp on the right eye - is much improved. 90% on right eye and 95% on left. Main thing is to keep moisturised. I can live with that result as just 2 months ago i was pretty devastated at looking like a turtle (and the eyes have always been good ; )
bren1234

Thu Mar 24, 2016 7:15 am      Reply with quote
hi i have found the cure for EO and it is called cherry pink peeling oil. i have been suffering from EO for about 6YRS now and i have tried everything from lasers to microdermabrasion, chemical peels, apple cider vinegar,none over a 6yr period seem to work for me until mid feb this year 2016 i spoke to a lady on a another site and suggested trying cherry pink peeling oil,as i said i have tried a lot of things and nothing seem to work so i was a bit skeptical. so i ordred the oil from ebay- (had to wait 15 days for it to be shipped to uk ). I suffer from EO all over my face and decided to do a patch test on the side of my face and to my amazement within 9 days the oil has cleared the EO where i did the patch test compleatly i mean all gone. all also had EO under my eyes which really used to get me down and its totaly gone. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE ANYONE SUFFERING FROM EO PLEASE PICK UP SOME CHERRY PINK PEELING OIL FROM EBAY IT HAS REALLY SAVED MY LIFE.
by the way it peels your skin so your going to have to take 3 maybe 4 weeks off work to do a few treatments to get your desired effect if you have any questionS contact me on brenyah123456 at hotmail dot com

Thu Mar 31, 2016 2:54 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks a lot Bren for your advice .Could you please tell us which dealer you bought from on eBay , I'm a bit wary of buying from a fake dealer or buying the wrong product.
How did you apply it ?? Cotton wool or fingertips ? Did you not wash your face completely for the 3 days ??
Since you only applied to some parts of your facial skin ,did your complexion become even afterwards .. I'm scared because I've read about people getting burns and worse hyperpigmentation from peels but like you ACV or anything else isn't working for me .
Bren12345

Fri Apr 01, 2016 9:43 am      Reply with quote
I have had to make a new account because old one would not let me in. Any way the cherry pink peeling oil is from eBay if you type cherry pink peeling oil you should see it, it get shipped from the phillipeans so if you live in uk allow 10-15 days for delivery. Basically the oil peels your skin intensively over a period of days if your EO like mine was all over your face and under eyes your going to need to hide away for a few days/maybe weeks because after about 6-7days you have skin hanging from your face and it's important not to wash the places you wish to lighten if you have any questions or you wish me to send you the link for the oil email me at
brenyah123456 at hotmail dot com
Gkemz

Thu Apr 07, 2016 6:55 pm      Reply with quote
Pls i have a similar problem. For couple of while I've been researching for the solution though my own problem has not gotten to critical stage. My predicament started as a result of prolonged use of skin lightening cream that contains hydroquinone 2% to lighten up my skin a bit. Initially i had patches all around my face when i was using it alone until i started mixing it with lemon and honey. I noticed an improvement though the patches were replaced with reddish skin. I stopped using it when i discovered i had so many dark spot on my face as a result of sunburn. Right now my face has changed to somethingelse with different colours. Please what can i do to restore my skin colour without having to undergo a surgery. I've stop using both the cream and lemon what else should i avoid and what other step should i adopt. A friend recommended aloe vera, honey and yoghurt. Please i need an expert advise or perhaps you're able to get yours under control.
Cathym80

Wed Apr 20, 2016 7:32 pm      Reply with quote
Hello Beej,

What was the product your friend used on the injury that helped you? Would you still recommend it? I have a severe case of E/O. And its left me depressed. Thank you for your help.

Beej can you email me the name of the 'blue gel' or refer me to your friend. Im in desperate need and I want to use the full list of ingredients you recommended. Thank you.

Sat Jun 04, 2016 9:11 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Guys, I'll make this brief.

Bren12345 suggested the cherry peeling oil, so I took her advice and bought it, just the small size since my ochronosis is a small area but it still bugs the heck out of me. Anyways, when I read how she took some time off because of the peeling I was s bit discouraged. As Beej had recommended earlier on the thread on how awesome Manuka honey is I decided to create my very own concoction - first putting the cherry oil on the affected area waiting a minute and then putting the Manuka cream on top. You can also mix both ingredients for results. No peeling just fading!!!! Thanks guys I hope it all works out for you!
beej
5% products discount

Fri Jun 10, 2016 3:13 am      Reply with quote
Hi Cathyn 80 ,

My contact with the blue gel appears to not be around (he was quite old). But what i will post below is still extremely effective, inexpensive and natural so it's there for you to take advanatage of instead of looking for possible miracle cures.

Again, this will be brief as I have explained so much above previously. The thing about ACV, IMO, is it has powerful nutrients delivered to the skin which counteract E/O. N.B. The skin is ALWAYS trying to heal itself naturally (but E/O can be so stubborn it needs a boost ACV can provide).

Retin A can be great for cell renewal but may not penetrate the dermis (where most E/O can be embedded). So I'd say the aspects of ACV are simply more effective. MORE than anything, i'd advise you keep cures NATURAL: ACV, vitamin E, Aloe vera, Kojic acid, **Dr Organic Manuka Honey cream ** / Elave, etc (i.e. creams that promote /aid natural healing and nourishing) are all the types of things that reduce reactions while boosting and aiding the skins willingness to heal.

As for Lasers, peels (should be mild anyway as you damage if strip too far obviously!) hydroquinone, Melederm / Fade out etc...go VERY carefully (if not at all) in what you choose, as all these can compromise skins to greater or lesser degrees no matter what they say!!

Be blessed, all... x
vespertina120

Sat Jun 11, 2016 11:02 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Brenyah,

I have been dealing with ochronosis on my face and cheeks for almost two years now. I've gone through a great deal of depression because of it. Can you please send me the link to the cherry pink oil you mentioned on the essential day spot site? Also, if you have any other information on how you healed your ochronosis please let me know. My skin type is moderate brown.

Thank you.

5% products discount

Sat Aug 13, 2016 2:58 am      Reply with quote
Well guys, I am now on month 7 of my ACV / vit e aloe vera / steaming / Manuka Honey usage to reverse my HP.

Results: Under eyelid skin stretch marks - 90% improved. HP darkening - 90% improved.

Basically, no one but me even realises now (but i'm a perfectionist!Lol) I'll just keep it going as it's all worked with no side effects or additional compromising of the condition.

Good luck all! Smile
FinishLine410

Wed Sep 14, 2016 10:07 am      Reply with quote
Hey beej, ive been going through ochronosis and burns from hydroquinone usage for a little over a year now. Very desperate, and when I went to the dermatologist this past weekend, she prescribed me to tri-luma , yet again another hydroquinone based cream. Even though very tempting, I feel like ive learned my lesson with hydroquinone and have basically told myself if I cant do it naturally, it probably wont work.I even used Cherry pink oil, which someone in this forum was raving about.. Im very will to try your method of treating the ochronosis. Can you please give me a complete step by step way I should be using each product, and in the amount? I see in your earlier posts you have done that already, but can you for me just make an updated routine? I promise if this works for me I will be back on this forum praising you for it!!!
FinishLine410

Wed Sep 14, 2016 1:46 pm      Reply with quote
Hey beej, ive been going through ochronosis and burns from hydroquinone usage for a little over a year now. Very desperate, and when I went to the dermatologist this past weekend, she prescribed me to tri-luma , yet again another hydroquinone based cream. Even though very tempting, I feel like ive learned my lesson with hydroquinone and have basically told myself if I cant do it naturally, it probably wont work.I even used Cherry pink oil, which someone in this forum was raving about.. Im very willing to try your method of treating the ochronosis. Can you please give me a complete step by step way I should be using each product, and in the amount? I see in your earlier posts you have done that already, but can you for me just make an updated routine? I promise if this works for me I will be back on this forum praising you for it!!![/quote]
flowerhoney

Fri Sep 23, 2016 3:01 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Beej are the Vitamina E and ACV a pill or is it oil you put on your face?
beej wrote:
Well guys, I am now on month 7 of my ACV / vit e aloe vera / steaming / Manuka Honey usage to reverse my HP.

Results: Under eyelid skin stretch marks - 90% improved. HP darkening - 90% improved.

Basically, no one but me even realises now (but i'm a perfectionist!Lol) I'll just keep it going as it's all worked with no side effects or additional compromising of the condition.

Good luck all! Smile
beej
5% products discount

Wed Oct 11, 2017 4:16 am      Reply with quote
Finishline at al: This site had real tech issues so i could no longer post for a long time!

My individual posts give my early terrible journey through to success. My skin has been near perfect for a long while now - but for the upsetting and unfortunate bout of under -eye dermatitis resulted in under eye *Post inflammatory Hyper-pigmentation* ( which I earlier detailed as easily controlled with Elidel and sorted the P.I.H with Manuka Honey cream over around 10 months).

I'm not too impressed by this cherry peeling oil sell as bad Exegenous Ochronosis is dermis related the deeper skin layers) not epidermis (outer). It just sounds like a quick ebay sell. Note.3-4 weeks off work (??)is not any use to most people and doesn't sound great or safe for a supposed off the shelf product!

Best, IMO are ACV (very good) :- dab on and leave / Manuka Honey cream (brilliant) using the same method. Apply twice daily.

1) You can try a combination one after the other) or 2) One each side to test what gives you the best results. Both are entirely NATURAL so no side effects!

3) Then use a decent moisturiser (i.e. aloe vera / Vitamin E (soft pill with oil) mix once all areas are treated.

Good luck all!

Beej
firessmitchellmusic@gmail

Wed Apr 06, 2022 5:23 am      Reply with quote
beej wrote:
Hi Bren,

After FOUR years : EO, fade cream compounding of the problem, steroid overdoses, steroid eczema, tetracycline overdose, tetracycline poisoning (dark marks on neck around eyes and mouth!!!!!! Over the last two years I have effected a CURE!

It's the hardest thing i've ever done as so much didn't work for three years! Keeping the nightmare short. I decided to go *completely natural* and deal with all the side effects of what has gone before. These four things are effective (will mark out of ten as some take time); Natural yogurt / or baby lotion and bicarb of soda (too much bicarb and you'll burn skin) placed on skin issues overnight (6) - Steaming - STEAMROOM (not sauna)/ bowl (4/5) - Elidel cream (7) - APPLE CIDER VINEGAR (use 60% ACV to 40% water)and dab on affected areas with cotton bud(10) use more dilution if too strong for your skin! ACV has improved my skin by 100% in the last year and I am now at 95%. I wouldn't wish my trial on my worst enemy so really hope this helps! Smilex
I’ve had EO now for a week. I know that I am healed in Jesus name but I still want to know your success with ACV. Thank you

[mod snip]
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 18, 2024 9:42 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Peter Thomas Roth Instant FIRMx Eye (30 ml / 1 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |