Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz)
Baby Quasar Light Therapy
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
Winnie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 09, 2007 8:13 pm      Reply with quote
TLL wrote:
winne, how did the BQ help with you ankle pain?

TLL I purchased the Baby Q after I had reconstructive surgery on my ankle. Another forum member also purchased it for post op pain and healing. "Based on NASA research LED lights were found to be effective to speed healing, soothes sore muscles and chronic pain, relieves stiffness, increases circulation". I am not a technical person at all but all I know is after my treatment on my ankle the swelling comes down and I can more easily do my rehab exercises. My surgeon is impressed with my speedy healing and limited use of pain meds.
TLL
5% products discount

Tue Jan 09, 2007 8:52 pm      Reply with quote
wow that is great i think this device well be great thanks again

5% products discount

Tue Jan 09, 2007 8:55 pm      Reply with quote
hi i see it sells on ebay 399.99 is that the best place to buy the QB
tanks

5% products discount

Tue Jan 09, 2007 10:24 pm      Reply with quote
I was curious if the Quasar would help with hair growth and sent an email to AdvanThera. I was directed to this website, which has some good info on using the light for hair growth.

http://www.lasercomb.net/QuestionsAnswers.aspx

hth

Toni

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 10, 2007 9:24 am      Reply with quote
TLL wrote:
tanks

Yes, it is the best price you can get.
rubby
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 10, 2007 8:33 pm      Reply with quote
doba wrote:
TLL wrote:
tanks

Any reason why it may be better to buy directly from AT?
Thx, R.

44, oily T-zone, acne prone (PCOS) ~ Baby Q & Tanda (blue light) ~ Karin Herzog (Oxy Face, Vita-A-Kombi 2, Vitamin H, Eye cream) ~ PSF (Cramberry Eye Gel) ~ Pearl/Silk powder primer and mist ~ L2K ~ MMU
TLL
5% products discount

Wed Jan 10, 2007 9:00 pm      Reply with quote
I am still researching this I had read the other post about the lightstem is there a difference between that one and the baby Q
thanks

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 11, 2007 9:17 am      Reply with quote
rubby wrote:
doba wrote:
TLL wrote:
tanks

Any reason why it may be better to buy directly from AT?
Thx, R.

I don't think so. AT is the ebay seller of Baby Q.
TLL
5% products discount

Fri Jan 12, 2007 4:13 pm      Reply with quote
just kind of curious how did Advanced Therapeutics the markers of this devise make there way to this message board

10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 17, 2007 6:11 pm      Reply with quote
I think they probably just Googled their own device to see what people were saying. I came across it because I was looking for something to help my son's acne: one link led to another, and so on... However, I PM'd James on the 10th January and it hasn't been read yet. This is unusual because they are usually so good about reading and responding to messages.

Thu Jan 18, 2007 11:48 pm      Reply with quote
I read the postings about the baby quasar light stimulation treatments (I'm new to this forum). Seeing that it was up to $500 + on Ebay I did a search and found something called LightStim for $187. Unfortunately, I live in Canada and will probably pay a fortune in duty and tax, but am seriously consdering buying it.
Winnie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 19, 2007 6:59 am      Reply with quote
m.barton wrote:
I read the postings about the baby quasar light stimulation treatments (I'm new to this forum). Seeing that it was up to $500 + on Ebay I did a search and found something called LightStim for $187. Unfortunately, I live in Canada and will probably pay a fortune in duty and tax, but am seriously consdering buying it.

The BQ last I looked was still $399.99 or $449.00 Buy It Now on Ebay.
cedar
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 20, 2007 4:18 pm      Reply with quote
Curious. Has anyone heard from Advanced Therapeutics lately?
Moonstarr
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 20, 2007 4:31 pm      Reply with quote
cedar wrote:
Curious. Has anyone heard from Advanced Therapeutics lately?

I just spoke on the phone with Alex yesterday with a few questions and he was more than helpful. Smile
cedar
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 20, 2007 5:32 pm      Reply with quote
Thank you.
Winnie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 22, 2007 9:43 am      Reply with quote
Has anyone spoken or received an email from James? We have not seen him on EDS since 1/8. I did email him with some questions but have not yet heard from him. Hope all is well. Actually, I have not had any dealings with Alex. James has always been the one to help me with the BQ for my ankle pain management.
AnnieR
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 22, 2007 11:34 am      Reply with quote
I've gotten a reply to both my e-mails and was just on the phone with him on Friday. Very prompt on the replies so I'm not sure what is going on with yours. I exchanged my SP back for my baby Q and I am loving having it back. They were very nice about the exchange and no hassle at all. A little delay due to the ice storm and UPS Once they receive my SP back then they will credit me back the charge for the SP.

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 22, 2007 3:10 pm      Reply with quote
AnnieR wrote:
I've gotten a reply to both my e-mails and was just on the phone with him on Friday. Very prompt on the replies so I'm not sure what is going on with yours. I exchanged my SP back for my baby Q and I am loving having it back. They were very nice about the exchange and no hassle at all. A little delay due to the ice storm and UPS Once they receive my SP back then they will credit me back the charge for the SP.

Glad you have your Baby back AnnieR Wink
sigma
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 22, 2007 3:19 pm      Reply with quote
Annie,

may I ask why you decided to change back to baby Q instead of SP?

TIA,
Lucy.

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 22, 2007 3:32 pm      Reply with quote
Laughing Thanks Winnie!

Sigma-The SP is very strong and was a bit much for my sensitive skin. It did aggrevate my rosacea while the Baby Q calmed it. On the continuous green setting, the SP was way too hot for my skin and made it red and the SP was so hot sometimes I couldn't touch it. It was under the min. use and only for 20 seconds per area. Since I couldn't use the SP on that setting, it didn't justify the price. So I decided that for me, the baby Q was just enough and just right! I love my baby Q.

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 22, 2007 4:41 pm      Reply with quote
Annie,

thank you so much for the clarification.
I opted for SP and was afraid to make a costly mistake. I had only used it twice so far (and Baby Q twice before that), but had seen absolutely nothing. Nor did I have problems with the heat. May be with more treatments I will finally see some results.

BTW, I have seen your picture and you are so beautiful and so young looking. Enjnoy your baby Q.

Thanks,
Lucy.

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 22, 2007 4:55 pm      Reply with quote
Sigma-That's so sweet of you to say.
Although the baby Q worked great for me, I will say I did love the SP and it was a hard decision. I tried it on hubby too and he swayed my final decision. I just didn't see THAT much difference between the Baby and the SP as in diffinitive results, neither did he. With the SP, I loved the longer cord, wider head, fewer passes and when I used the SP just on the second and third settings, it did great. I got great results on my chest and neck, just a little too hot on my face. I think it plumps very well. But I have the time to dedicate to using the Baby Q so it never really was a big thing that it took a few more passes.

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 24, 2007 2:15 pm      Reply with quote
I found another use for the Baby Q. Dancing

For the past several day I have had contact dermatitis on my wrist (from a cheap watch). The area was so itchy and starting to blister. No ointments gave me relief. Today I was going to call my doctor as the area was looking ugly and I was worried about infection. Last night the Baby Q came to mind. Before bed I put the Q on the area fro 10 minutes on continuous mode. The area of dermatitis is approximately the size of a quarter. This morning my wrist looked MUCH better. The itch is practically gone and blisters drying up. I am a happy camper. Smile I will report back but I am quite sure the Q will take care of my dermatitis.

Before using the BQ I did a web search on dermatitis and LED light. There is evidence that LED light has helped woman after radiation for breast cancer. These woman are prone to dermatitis from the radiation. LED light has been successful in these cases.
Patty
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 24, 2007 7:35 pm      Reply with quote
Just curious. Do you think it was the LED Lights or do you think any kind of light would have dried the dermatitis up? But aren't you glad you had the lights? Just so convenient to use.

10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 25, 2007 5:47 pm      Reply with quote
Winnie wrote:
Has anyone spoken or received an email from James? We have not seen him on EDS since 1/8. I did email him with some questions but have not yet heard from him. Hope all is well. Actually, I have not had any dealings with Alex. James has always been the one to help me with the BQ for my ankle pain management.

Winnie, this is why I love you all. It means a lot and that is why I genuinely consider all of you family. I love talking with everyone and corresponding, answering questions, all of it.

Please always feel free to try and get me by phone if you need anything.

Just like Annie and others said they were able to get a hold of me, it was mostly by phone. I am getting back in full swing.

Looking forward to hearing from you all and posting more often again.

I cannot say enough how overwhelming it was that there were SOOOOOO many of you that gave me a call and emailed me to see if I was o.k.

Love ya!
James Bressi

p.s. If there is anything outstanding that you need from AdvanThera, please let me know. Manuals, electronic manuals, answer, all of it.
System
Automatic Message
Tue Apr 23, 2024 10:58 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |