Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Osea Seaglow Overnight Serum AHA Treatment (34 ml / 1.2 floz) Peter Thomas Roth Instant FIRMx Eye (30 ml / 1 floz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz)
Baby Quasar Light Therapy
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
Fox
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 27, 2008 8:26 am      Reply with quote
http://www.beautygizmo.com/beauty-gizmo-review-baby-quasar-week-1

I found this today. It's a review of the Baby Quasar, and the author will give weekly updates on her progress.

Isn't that picture our very own Kassy A?

This thread has been very quiet for a while. Are you all still using the Baby Quasar and getting results?
Kassy_A
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 27, 2008 11:09 am      Reply with quote
Fox wrote:
http://www.beautygizmo.com/beauty-gizmo-review-baby-quasar-week-1

I found this today. It's a review of the Baby Quasar, and the author will give weekly updates on her progress.

Isn't that picture our very own Kassy A?

Howdy Fox, I believe that's our very own Annie in the picture for BQ.. Confused

I'm the old geezer that uses the LightStim.. Laughing Laughing Laughing

I just now saw your questionaire on the previous page, and will be glad to fill it out for you with my experience with LED's and PM it to you..... Wonder why your thread got locked?

♥I'm flattered by all the lovely PM's, but I don't get here much these days. Please don't be afraid to post your quearies to other DIY members who will be glad to help you (or sell you their wares..lol) Still happy with LED, dermarolling and a DIY antioxidant regime. Peace & Hugs to all.♥
AnnieR
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 28, 2008 7:17 am      Reply with quote
Kassy-You're right, that is me. That's so weird to see myself. Shouldn't I get royalties or something? If I could get paid for everytime someone even asks me if the baby Q works, not that would REALLY be something!
You're not an old geezer! Laughing

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 28, 2008 11:28 am      Reply with quote
AnnieR wrote:
Kassy-You're right, that is me. That's so weird to see myself. Shouldn't I get royalties or something? If I could get paid for everytime someone even asks me if the baby Q works, not that would REALLY be something!
You're not an old geezer! Laughing

LMAO!!

Right you are in all regards... Laughing

ETA: I'm trying to stay two steps ahead of the "old geezer" wand... Bad Grin

♥I'm flattered by all the lovely PM's, but I don't get here much these days. Please don't be afraid to post your quearies to other DIY members who will be glad to help you (or sell you their wares..lol) Still happy with LED, dermarolling and a DIY antioxidant regime. Peace & Hugs to all.♥
hahaqj
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 29, 2008 6:49 pm      Reply with quote
how about this one
Evis MD Platinum Red
it's cheaper.
Fox
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 03, 2008 8:04 am      Reply with quote
Kassy_A wrote:

I just now saw your questionaire on the previous page, and will be glad to fill it out for you with my experience with LED's and PM it to you..... Wonder why your thread got locked?

I'm not sure... hmm

Thanks for sending me the PM though. Both of them. You really made my day with that second one Smile
Kassy_A
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 03, 2008 9:26 am      Reply with quote
Fox wrote:
[
Thanks for sending me the PM though. Both of them. You really made my day with that second one Smile

My pleasure!

Glad to see you back posting little one.. Wink

rainbowcheng
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 04, 2008 4:31 am      Reply with quote
Hey, I am so interested of it
Kat ~<3
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Nov 08, 2008 12:25 am      Reply with quote
Very Happy I am going to buy the Baby Quasar Power Pack. It's a major purchase for me personally, because I am equipped with only an Army SGT's pay! However, I am really excited to see the results, My self esteem is worth more than any dollar amount could compare. So I plan to buy this product and post a running update on the results. I am going to take sequential pics of my skin to show results and I will share them with others as inspiration if all goes as planned (finger's crossed!) Be watching for my posts within the next few months. Best regards!

10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Nov 09, 2008 4:35 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Kat, welcome to the boards! Very Happy
platinumrose
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 10, 2008 8:49 pm      Reply with quote
I have a friend who just bought this EVIS and I have asked her to give me the details. She said she had it done professionally and loved the results so she bought a unit herself. Am waiting to her back from her.
Kat ~<3
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 12, 2008 12:46 am      Reply with quote
jakee wrote:
I bought one a few weeks ago, and have been using it according to the directions. So far: no results. I'll keep at it, but am starting to think I wasted a lot of money.

Hey there I red this back on page 60 something and was wondering if you have seen any results since this post. I am doing extensive research before I purchase because it's a major purchase for someone such as myself. Hope to see your post soon. Best Regards!
Very Happy

10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 12, 2008 10:01 am      Reply with quote
I decide to buy, I am waiting for the imagic result
Steffi

Sat Nov 15, 2008 7:12 am      Reply with quote
Hey There!
My name is Steffi and I am glad to be here with all of you
monalisasmiler
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Nov 15, 2008 7:16 am      Reply with quote
Hi there everybody, Fox I just wondered when you get some results from your questionnaire will you post the outcomes? As it's a great idea
dumbo72
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 17, 2008 10:02 pm      Reply with quote
Quite interesting, this really works?
rainbowcheng
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 19, 2008 2:21 am      Reply with quote
The kit is cheap more. I saw Talika have sell the machione too. Does anyone use?
Antonia
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 28, 2008 6:44 pm      Reply with quote
Hello everyone. This is my first post on EDS, although I regularly post on Make Me Heal. I'm a medical and health/beauty writer and anti-aging obsessed! I love EDS (just recently discovered it) and eight days ago bought the BQ. I have a flawless skin due to good genes and staying out of the sun. A year ago I had a lower bleph that caused my skin to wrinkle badly (the bleph was for a fat redistribution problem caused by a mask I wear for glasswork). I've used the BQ twice on my face and so far nothing visible has happened (I didn't expect it to for a while.) However, I used it on the back of my hands. I have had a big vein standing out over the bone leading to my index finger for a few years. I was using the BQ to thicken the skin but noticed that the vein had reduced in size by about one half. Today, after treatment #2, it is about 1/4 the size. I'm thrilled about this side-effect. Has anyone else experienced this? I have read through "only" 55 pages on this thread. Bad Grin I so hope that the BQ will, in time, get rid of these nasty new wrinkles. Rolling Eyes
Kassy_A
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 28, 2008 11:20 pm      Reply with quote
Welcome Antonia!

Be committed, and you'll continue to reap the rewards ... LED's are very popular here!

There is enough to keep you reading for the rest of your life, just on LED's ... Laughing

Antonia
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Nov 29, 2008 10:07 pm      Reply with quote
Laughing Laughing Laughing Well, I just finished all of the thread and feel like I've just finished a novel. It is evident that LED takes time to produce results, just like the Dermaroller... I'm using mine with Skin Eternal's Hyaluronic Acid, once every three days. It's very relaxing, I find!
Kassy_A
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Nov 29, 2008 11:00 pm      Reply with quote
Antonia wrote:
It is evident that LED takes time to produce results, just like the Dermaroller... I'm using mine with Skin Eternal's Hyaluronic Acid, once every three days. It's very relaxing, I find!

All good things are worth waiting for! It takes time and commitment, but the results are attainable..

I know BQ suggests their HA serum, so just check the ingredients in theirs, and try to find something comparable...The main thing is to avoid occlusive oils and silicone's that form a barrier on the skin, and keep the light from penetrating.

Good luck!

critic
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Nov 30, 2008 10:18 pm      Reply with quote
I love my baby quasar.
Kassy_A
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Nov 30, 2008 10:43 pm      Reply with quote
critic wrote:
I love my baby quasar.

Hi there, in your 17 posts, you keep repeating that same thing.. Oh, except for the post that was rude and uncalled for in another thread .. Sad

It would be helpful to other members if you tell us why you "love" your BQ, and what "wonderful" results you achieved.

bethany
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Nov 30, 2008 10:57 pm      Reply with quote
I sent Critic the thread on the guidelines on quality and volume of posts here on EDS. Hopefully she's just shy and needs to warm up a little. Laughing

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 01, 2008 5:32 am      Reply with quote
Hi thanks you for your reminder. Did I post anything rude? I can't remember, is it about Flex Effect? I don't think I am rude, I was just telling the truth.

OK, now I have a bit more time to write a longer story about my Baby Qusar. I have ordered from EDS for 7-8 years. I actually have very beautiful skin and always have people praise on how good is my skin, what product I am using etc. Since last year, I have noticed my skin is 'slightly' sagging (I am 41 next week, also consider this is a birthday gift for myself) I started to search and read a lot about this topic. Then, struggling if I should by BQ or NuFace, I remember someone suggested to first start with BQ. It is a very expensive toy for me, because I never spend money to go to spa/beauty salon, I always DIY. Anyway, I finally bought it last month, have used it for 7-8 times. I see wonderful result each time. My skin is bright and flawless.

Q1 : shall I buy a Nuface? as I know the fuction is totally different.
Q2 : what cream I should use for my BQ? I don't have any more the gel that came with BQ.
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 18, 2024 5:30 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology Skin Signals Solution - Large (113 g / 4 oz) Osea Seaglow Overnight Serum AHA Treatment (34 ml / 1.2 floz) Peter Thomas Roth Instant FIRMx Eye (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |