Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Baby Quasar Light Therapy
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
laurelkait

Fri Feb 20, 2009 7:23 pm      Reply with quote
Antonia wrote:
LaurelKate, I have had mine for about six months...I use it twice a week and I really think it tautens my skin. The only "problem" is that it also sends me off to sleep. I guess it's the repetitive action! I certainly wouldn't be without my Baby Quasar.

That's funny! I tend to doze off, as well, as I do it in the living room while watching TV in the evening.

I'm still seeing no results and I have been faithfully at it for almost two weeks now. I must say that I DO love the Pure Silk Anti-Aging hyaluronic formula that I purchased with it. I've tried using the Baby Q on clean, bare skin as many have suggested as well as using the Pure Silk. I have even used the Pure Silk on one side of my face and bare skin on the other. Again, no difference. I've been telling friends that I'm beginning to think that I bought an electronic version of "snake oil" from the wagon of a traveling show! Laughing
Antonia
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 21, 2009 10:02 am      Reply with quote
LaurelKate, two weeks is a very short time in which to derive benefit. I can't say for sure that the BQ has tautened my skin as I have also been doing facial exercises. I'll tell you one thing though, my skin is looking pretty darned good and my face shape too. People comment on the skin all the time. I'm attributing it to good genes, the consistent use of actives, facial exercise, and the BQ. So hang in there! Six months would be a good time to aim for, and don't do it every day. two or three times a week is more than adequate.

Sat Feb 21, 2009 10:43 am      Reply with quote
Antonia, hi - I understand that two weeks is not a long time and, as I said previously, I felt that I was managaing my expectations pretty well. I am 50 and do not expect to ever look 30 again regardless of the products or appliances I use. SO many people spoke of their immediate results of one sort or another that I was a bit disappointed that I have seen NOTHING at all yet. Because of the huge cost of the BQ and the lack of ANY sort of visable results, I have really been faithful in using it regularly and according to directions as I have only 30 days to make a decision if I opt to return it. I do have great skin and I take very good care of it so perhaps that is why I am not seeing any immediate results. Maybe my skin as good as it is going to be...

I think you may have mentioned which facial exercises you are doing in a previous post but I can find it. Would you mind to re-post?
Antonia
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 21, 2009 11:29 am      Reply with quote
Hello LaurelKate,

You have made a really interesting point about having good skin to begin with. I had good skin to begin with as well. I have expected it to age a bit but it hasn't so far. I have a few teenies under my eyes but you have to get close up to see. This said, I have noticed more of a sheen to my skin and a glowy taut look since adopting the exercise/BQ/actives routine. My face shape has changed significantly and three people have commented on it. This happened FAST -six or seven weeks in fact. I do LouLou's Ageless routine and add in two exercises from Yoga Face by Annelise Hagen. These are available on You Tube. One is like a bunny twitch for raising the zygomaticus, and the other is her "eeeeeeee" exercise. I only do these when I remember to, about twice a day, as they amount to something easy to do in a couple of minutes or so.
I'm convinced that it is the Ageless routine that has caused the major difference.

Sat Feb 21, 2009 11:57 am      Reply with quote
Thanks for the facial exercise info, Antonia. After making my last post I went off in search of other posts regarding facial exercises and did find posts about Ageless and the the link for LuLu's site. It seems more-than-reasonable that working the facial muscles ( the "structure" of the face) would be the logicial place to focus/start. You're only as good as your foundation Exclamation

I WANT to believe in the Baby Quasar but that's a lot of money to spend on faith!!
Antonia
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 21, 2009 1:48 pm      Reply with quote
It certainly is a lot of money. If I had to put my gizmos and creams in order of preference, they would be in this order:

1. Facial Exercise
2. Creams loaded with actives
3. BQ
4. Dermaroller

I believe the AALS is less expensive.

Sun Feb 22, 2009 4:06 pm      Reply with quote
Hi,

I am brand new. I googled Baby Quasar and found your forum and so far, I've managed to get through about 30 pages (very informative though I have a ways to go here).

I would be eternally grateful if you guys could offer some suggestions. I bought the Tanda system (the Blue Light system with and the Red light head a week later from Sephora). So far it has actually done a decent job, so I have noticed results in a very short amount of time. I did not know about the Quasar when I made this purchase (should have researched more, but hindsight is 20/20).

I love the convenience of just pulling the Tanda out of it's holder and using it without any cord and that it has a much larger head, but I am worried about what I have read from some users. They indicate that the Tanda can all of a sudden stop charging and has trouble keeping a charge. That the customer service is not as great as Quasar's, etc. I also don't like that you can't replace the battery and must throw the unit away and buy another one when the battery no longer holds a charge or you have reached 6000 3 minute sessions.

I bought it from Sephora (my mother ship), so I do have another 4 weeks to return it if I want to. I am so torn after reading some of this thread and doing a little more research. I'm just afraid that with my luck the Tanda will suddenly stop charging the way it should after 60 or 90 days and I'm screwed (or will have a big hassle with the manufacturer to get a replacement). I called them once already when I was not able to override the charging system by plugging it into the wall like they indicate that I can. It would not run. I thought that was strange because the power cord should have overridden the battery and that's what they indicate that it will do, but it does not. When I called they told me that the battery must have been run down all the way, but why should that matter if I am essentially overriding that system by using the power cord. This got me nervous about the future of this unit and what I might be in store for. I also don't like that you can't use the Tanda Red for muscle or tendon pain because it only comes on when pressing it a certain way at just the right angle, whereas it appears from what I am reading that the Quasar comes on when you push a button without having to get the right angle or make skin contact (hope I got that right).

I am thisclose to returning the Tanda (because I don't want future problems) and buying the Baby Quasar and the Baby Blue. It's a lot of money, so this has been a tough few days mulling things over and trying to figure out what the heck to do. My husband thinks I am crazy and says if its working for me, why do anything, but I see the writing on the wall for potential problems with this charging system (also the blue light doesn't seem to do much for my acne which is a little disappointing though the red light does).

I noticed that some company called SpaLook is selling both for only $599.00 right now, so at least I would save $150.00. Has anyone ever dealt with them and are they decent to deal with (I realize this site sells products so I am not sure if I will get an honest answer, but I have to try)? I get nervous buying anything from a company I do not know, but I can barely afford the $599.00 as is so I need to find the best deal...have to. Do you know if the are an authorized dealer by chance?

Also is there anyone out there using the Baby Blue for acne and is it worth it? In other words are you getting better results with the Baby Quasar for acne like I am with the Tanda Red and not the blue? I am also wondering if the Baby Blue is more powerful than the Tanda Blue and I would find that I am getting results because one brand of blue is better etc. I am so torn!! I don't really have any wrinkles or crepiness at all (probably because my skin is so oily that wrinkles don't stand a chance lol)! The only reason I would want the red is that it seemed to do more for my redness and acne than the blue I am currently using. Help! I am at a crossroads here. The SpaLook place says their deal is ending this weekend I think and Skinstore's 20% off expired two days ago. No way can I pay full price.

What do you guys think? Would you by both or do you think the red addresses the acne and oil better? I'm just not seeing anything great with the Tanda blue, but am with the Tanda red. If I get the Quasar, I am thinking I might be just fine with the red only but if some of you have had amazing results with your acne with the Baby Blue, I would love to know this.

Any help you can give me would be greatly appreciated. This decision is driving me loony here. Thanks in advance (oh and Sephora will be carrying the Quasar in a couple of months so that's kinda cool). Of course I can't wait until then to make a decision (I'm guessing they are phasing the Tanda out there). Smile
DermPrincess

Sun Feb 22, 2009 5:17 pm      Reply with quote
Awww the heck with it. I just went ahead, bit the bullet and ordered the whole system (Quasar Power Pack). I was just afraid of missing this deal and I finally found where they indicate that they are an authorized dealer which is crucial for me. I saved on sales tax and shipping too, so I do think this was the best choice for me as far as ordering. Hopefully I will find the Quasar as effective as I have the Tanda without all the worry. I'm very excited now to get my new Quasar system! I will box up my Tanda and get it back to Sephora (crossing fingers that I made the right choice).
AnnieR
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 23, 2009 8:29 am      Reply with quote
I hope you like your Baby Q's. They are very well made and the customer service as always been excellent. Good luck!

Mon Feb 23, 2009 4:53 pm      Reply with quote
Hello everyone,
I am new here and I am very interested in BQ and have been reading the thread non-stop till page 30 and I just can't read it anymore Embarassed

I have a question and I hope its not discussed after page 30. If it is please forgive me.

I have some really old hyperpigmentation from sun damage. Nothing ever worked so I finally went to see a cosmetic dermatologist. I have been using Hydroquinone cream 4% with SPF 20 for about two months and see no result at all Sad

So I am wondering if anyone used BQ with Hydroquinone? with success?

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 23, 2009 7:24 pm      Reply with quote
[quote]
IT costs $800 on their website, but can be purchased via Amazon or on eBay from the guy who owns Advanced Therapeutics for $350-$400[code]

katee or any1, on the U.S ebay site i only found a seller by the name of "geoffjenkins27" is he the one you meant?
bciw
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 23, 2009 7:43 pm      Reply with quote
on amazon the shiping weight of the BQ powerpack(red & blue) is 1.9 pounds but on a post a long way back, someone said that it was 5 lb. or 2kg, I assume this can't be just a single device of either the red or blue. -I'm asking this (the weight of pkg)becoz of international customs fees.- am i correct?
bciw
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 23, 2009 7:52 pm      Reply with quote
Chara wrote:
So I am wondering if anyone used BQ with Hydroquinone? with success?
from what i heard from other eds members, HQ is big no no. That's all i can say, i'm still learning here.
DermPrincess

Tue Feb 24, 2009 10:03 am      Reply with quote
AnnieR wrote:
I hope you like your Baby Q's. They are very well made and the customer service as always been excellent. Good luck!

Thank you Annie. Smile

I hope so too! I just spoke to them yesterday to ask a few questions and they do seem nice. I am awaiting my order now of the Quasar Power pack. The only fear I have is that I had some laser hair removal on my face and was reading that the Baby Quasar can activate dormant follicles. That freaked me out a bit (crossing my fingers here that I do not have some major surge of regrowth).
AnnieR
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 24, 2009 3:04 pm      Reply with quote
I have not had any unpleasant hair surprises yet! Smile

Thu Mar 05, 2009 7:48 pm      Reply with quote
Well I've been using the Baby Blue and the Baby Quasar for about a week now and I'm in love! I have very oily, sensitive acne prone skin that reacts to everything now thanks to Differin. I've had no irritation whatsoever from this and my acne is finally under control which is a first for me in years (oddly enough I never really had it growing up, but now it decides to rear it's ugly head now that I am an adult-go figure)!

The sleek design of the Quasar is quite nice and I love the fact that I never have to worry about it losing it's charge ever. I just plug it into the wall with my extension cord and treat my face while I am watching TV in bed. I love that it does not need to hit my face at a certain angle to go on like the Tanda. Also unlike the Tanda, no light escapes the head which is wonderful! No goggles necessary as the light is muffled completely once the unit is flush against your skin. No blinding lights at all. It doesn't get too hot on me and just goes and goes!

I noticed after just a few days that my skin had a very nice clarity to it and my acne is definitely under control. What amazes me about this system is that the nastiest blemish you can imagine will literally just curl up, die and flake off in a matter of maybe a day or two! That's nothing short of a miracle to me! Now I just use the Baby Blue on my trouble spots longer than suggested. I follow up with the Baby Quasar (just on those spots do I use both at one time) and the blemishes are either gone by morning or close to it! You never get any of that awful active volcano feeling either that you will often get using topicals. You will think that a blemish is clearing up only to press on it and realize it's still active and has that awful poison still in it (makes me want to pull my hair out). This does not happen with the Quasar! It literally destroys whatever was growing in there completely so it's dead!

My face seems to glow and looks so healthy too. My pores have become invisible and my oily skin is A LOT less oily now! This was definitely a great find for me! I returned my Tanda to Sephora with a note asking them to please bring on the Baby Quasar instead so that all of my MakeUpAlley buddies can try it since we are all major Sephora addicts lol.

Once you have tried this system, topicals will seem almost prehistoric! No more messy, goopy, expensive topicals for me anymore. I'm done with that merry go round!

Very impressed!
skinlover
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 14, 2009 6:54 pm      Reply with quote
Hi, i need help !!! :P

I have tried Zeno, which does not help to heal my acnes problems so now i am thinking of trying out baby blue. Do you thing Baby Blue will help my problems?

Just to re-confirm, if it is the Baby blue which i should get for treating acnes? and Baby Quazar red is for anti-aging?

Does Baby blue also has any anti-aging effect?

Hope someone can clarify my doubts. Smile
DermPrincess

Sat Mar 14, 2009 11:30 pm      Reply with quote
If I had to choose and could honestly not afford the power pack which would give you both the Baby blue and the Baby quasar, I would choose the Baby Quasar. I say this because the Red light seems to be even more effective for me on acne than the Blue light (though together they pack a more powerful punch). The Red light (Baby Quasar) is a great healer and heals redness and inflammation so you cover more bases with it than you do with the Blue light. It may not kill bacteria like the Blue light, however I have found better results for my acne with the Baby Quasar and I get the extra added oomph of it also healing the surrounding skin and taking down inflammation.

Since buying the power pack, I no longer even need to buy topicals anymore. They are a thing of the past thanks to this system! Good luck with whatever you choose. Look around at prices and whatever you do, always check out all the coupon sites to see what specials people are running (can save you a great deal of money)!

If I had to pick one (though) you should really get both), I would choose the baby Quasar.
skinlover
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 15, 2009 10:55 pm      Reply with quote
Hi DermPrincess,

Thanks for the advice. I would to save up for both Laughing
eireann
5% products discount

Mon Mar 16, 2009 3:18 pm      Reply with quote
Does everyone follow the guidelines for using the BQ as described below (from p.23 of this forum).

I received my BQ last week and have been following the guidelines listed in the user manual included in the package. The instructions are very straight forward: move the orange or red light slowly over each of the six areas of the face for two minutes per area, then follow with the green light (four mins each area) or red light (two mins per area).

However, if I use the orange light and follow with the green light the total time per treatment is 36 mins, but in another section of the manual it advises not to exceed 24 mins. Then I found the instructions below which are way more involved. I'm sooo confused! Could someone please advise what is the best technique to achieve results?? Thanks so much Very Happy

maria51va wrote:
Hello, all!
Well, I finished my Gentle Waves 10 treatments then promptly ordered my Baby Quasar via Ebay
For anyone who has recently ordered or received it-you may have had similar questions about the instructions as I did - the light indicators on top of the device seemed all backwards to me - I called Advantera & spoke with James - very, very helpful & got immediate answers to my questions with a followup email which I will post below - but the main thing is that I, too, had thought I'd likely use it daily or every other day, but after reading the email from James - I will hold off & use it more like I'd received the treatments in the salon - every 3-4 days with great results!
Here's a copy of the email:

"Treating Anti-aging (Baby Quasar)
Daily Treatments (recommended)
Hyaluronic Serum
Please use the Hyaluronic Acid once a day
Do not use perform light treatments any closer than recommended below, which is between every 4-5 days. If you treat every 6-8, that is o.k. too. If you are performing the below technique, you are allowing almost the same amount of power and light into the skin as the professional devices. The only difference is the length of time necessary to achieve this, because the Baby's head is smaller.

Light Treatments (between 4-5 days - 6-8 days are recommended)
First 2 or 3 Light Treatments
These treatments, you will apply the Hyaluronic Acid immediately before treating. Do not over saturate the face, but definitely achieve an even balance of moisture and coverage
There are three modes on the Baby Quasar.
1. Continuous Wave (Green LED) - The highest power setting (1st click)
2. Low Frequency (Orangish LED) - The lowers power setting (2nd click)
3. High Frequency (Red LED) - The middle power setting (3rd click)
* Remember, the wand, when told to move, should never be lifted from the skin
* Also, the recommendation below is based on feedback of best results. Do not "over treat" or just start treating the skin on high settings.
* Look at the instruction manual on how the face is broken into 6 sections

First Pass
Take the head of the wand and start in Section 1 of the face (left forehead)
We are going to begin on the second mode (pulsing mode)
Each section will break down to "mini" sections. Following the below technique, you will notice that going in a "wave" direction, you will have a total of approximately 4 "mini" sections
- The total Section 1 should be treated for 4 minutes
- Start between the brows or slightly to the left
- Starting from between the brow, keep the head on the area for about 20 seconds (without moving)
- Going in a straight line from the brow to the hair line, now move the bottom of the wand to where the middle of the wand was
- Stay there for 20 seconds
- Again, in a straight line, move to the top of the forehead and the hairline. The bottom of the head should be approximately where the top of the head was when beginning
- Stay there for 20 seconds
"Mini" section 1 is complete
- Now you are going to move to "mini" section 2.
- Moving the wand further to the left, you will be overlapping from the first "mini" section you just did
- The right side of the wand should be in the middle of where the wand just was at the top of your forehead
You are now going to repeat the same steps as above, moving down
Then, you will move to the left again, and repeat

You are going to repeat this practice on your entire face for each section and "mini" section.
*Remember:
- You stay in place for about 20 seconds before moving the wand, and there should always be overlapping
- You should never be lifting the wand from the skin
- You don't have to sit there and count, but keep a clock with 3 hands near you to kind of keep track

Second Pass
Now that the first pass over your face is complete, we are going to move on to the second pass for the treatment
You are going to be following the same technique as described above, but you are now going to use the third mode (high frequency)
It is up to you on the second pass if you want to treat each section for 2 minutes or 4 minutes.
- If you choose 4 minutes, you stay in place for 20 seconds
- If you choose 2 minutes, you stay in place for 10 seconds

Concentrating On Specific Areas
Now that you have completed both passes, it is time to concentrate on the problem areas you are treating.
We are now going to use the first mode, Continuous wave frequency.
- If you are treating lines on the forehead that may cover from one side to the next, treat each line for about 2 minutes. Treating each concentrated spot for about 10 seconds.
- If you are treating lines from the nostril to the conjoining part of the lips, treat each line for about a minute. Treating each concentrated spot for about 10 seconds.
- If you are treating age or sun spots, keep the concentration on the spots for about 20-30 seconds each.
- If you are treating the lower eye lid, treat each concentrated spot for about 10 seconds

Next 3 up to 6 Light Treatments
There are two changes here. One is begin using the Hyperpigmentation cream. Again, apply the Hyperpigmentation cream immediately before treating. Do not over saturate the face, but definitely achieve an even balance of moisture and coverage.
Second, you are now going to do the first pass on the face using the High Frequency (third mode) and the second pass on Continuous Wave (first mode)
- Sometimes you may want to reapply the Hyperpigmentation cream when concentrating on specific areas, ONLY to the areas that you are concentrating on. Do not apply much, as most of it should have been retained from the initial application. Too much could possibly hinder results."

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 16, 2009 6:43 pm      Reply with quote
Can someone please help?

what does it mean by "Light Treatments (between 4-5 days - 6-8 days are recommended)"? one treatment every 4-5 days?
DermPrincess

Tue Mar 17, 2009 1:56 am      Reply with quote
What I have personally noticed is that people seem to take these guidelines and personalize them (I know I do). I look at them as a guideline only. I would go crazy trying to slowly move that over my face like that in a continuous circular motion, so I rest the head on each part of my face for about 20-30 seconds in the regular red mode and do a different type of second round. My second round is simply going over all my trouble spots with the green (highest) setting and leaving it there for about 15 or 20 seconds on those spots. This way I do not need to do a complete second round and make the first round count the first time by taking more time and letting the head rest on each part for a bit, then moving it along until I have done my whole face. It's time consuming (only thing I don't like about the Quasar's is how small the heads are because it really does take much longer) however I know I need to only do it once and I'm done which is nice.

If I have a blemish, I use the blue light on that blemish for about a minute and then use the highest setting (green light) for maybe 20 seconds over that. That is not recommended as a regular treatment, however if you have a nasty blemish you want gone, that seems to be the best way to make it go away faster.

I love the cool pulsing amber light, but not sure how effective it is over the regular reds so I rarely use that. People who are just starting out will probably want to play it safe and use the lowest settings and the amber until they get used to things and can assess how this will affect their skin personally. That's my regimen for what it's worth (oh and I do use the lights more frequently because I have troubled skin, but it's more the blue light then the red).

I would say I use the blue light three times a week at least as an all over treatment and the red light twice a week (sometimes more). Over troubled area's, I use more often on those areas only. Good luck. Hope that helps in some way although please note that this is just the way I have personalized it. This is not how they instruct you to use it. You sort of have to feel your way around to get it just right for you. Smile
eireann
5% products discount

Tue Mar 17, 2009 9:32 am      Reply with quote
Thanks Dermprincess, your process sounds much better and less complicated for sure! I have rosacea so I've only been using the amber and green lights and I'm concerned that the amber isn't strong enough. I'm not brave enough to use the red light yet, I'm going to wait a while to try that. Anyone with Rosacea use the red light?

I found a website that reviews the QB and gives a brief description on how to use it. As a new member I can't attach the link but this is what the reviewer says (pretty much the same as the instructions in the manual except for the addition of of the eight second rule. I wonder when she got that from) Confused

In a nutshell, you have to divide your face into six areas and spend two minutes per area. Then repeat the whole process with a different light setting and then go back over the stubborn areas using the green (continuous) light.

Now the thing is that you have to move the device VERY slowly over your face within each of the sectioned areas. And I mean slowly - an inch every eight seconds. This proved really difficult. I found that I would either move the thing much too fast or lose concentration and leave it one place.

The reviewer obviously wasn't happy about the procedure itself but does give a positive review on the end results of using the QB, so I'm hanging in there and seeing how it works for me Very Happy .

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 20, 2009 2:31 am      Reply with quote
After reading through too many pages of reviews, I have two questions...

Of those of you who have been using the BQ for anti-aging for more than 3 months, how many of you are still thrilled?

How many find the thrill is gone???
RGGAL365
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 23, 2009 4:23 pm      Reply with quote
I'm wondering whether the Baby Quasar requires any special serums which optimize the light treatment? Tanda has some very expensive serums which are to be used with the unit and I am wondering how necessary they are.
System
Automatic Message
Tue Apr 23, 2024 8:32 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |