Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Baby Quasar Light Therapy
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
TameraT
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 17, 2006 9:24 am      Reply with quote
I would like to add my 2 cents in from what I have been reading about everyones comments.

I thought that the forums was to talk about your face, wrinkles and what has helped people the most. It seems like people get so offended over nothing.

Others talk about using different creams, different methods, different hyrolanic (sp) acids, IF that is the case, then each cream, or acid needs to have their own thread too.

It seems to compare the Lightstim to BQ WHICH DO THE SAME THING for your face is not suffcient enough.

I thought these boards were supposed to be helpful to people to help make the best decisions for their skincare, etc.
To talk about honest responses they've had.

WHY I SAY THIS: When I first started reading the beginning of the thread and yes I read the entire 24 pages !!.

It is not only about BQ. There are other things added in, Your routines, your cleansers, Your creams you use, so it really don't matter if it is about lightstim or BQ (which both supposed to do the SAME THING).

At the beginning of the thread). I was READY TO BUY. !! The cost was 350.00 Everyone ranted about the great customer service. OK. (I read this last week Oct 11th) I went to LED where they had the BQ listed at 400.00. But I wanted to ask Alex a question.
So I did not push the BUY button that day. (WISH I WOULD HAVE NOW). The VERY NEXT DAY I checked the Website. !!! It went up again to 450.00.

I did email Alex and ask, "How come it went up so much"? He said because great demand for them. (WHY: Because of the EDS Board).

SO. Then I started doing more research. Found the LightStim. Started asking INNOCENT questions. But since Lightstim and BQ is VERY SIMILAR to what each does, I just wanted the best for my skin and pocketbook.

I did get great customer service from Lightstim that same day and next day too.

BUT Alex is still to answer my question and that was 5 days ago.

I think the quality is probably better on the BQ, and I am considering the BQ. But the price is risen significantly which is ridiculous. And who knows what it will be tomorrow. Some people just can't afford such dramatic increases when budgets are tight.

All I wanted was help for my skin.

Ok. I am done. I've said my peace. Neutral
salster68
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 17, 2006 9:25 am      Reply with quote
Hi Scalawaggirl, Kiki and everyone

many many thanks again Very Happy Think I am just panicking that the Baby Q wont help. I wanted to make sure this will address my concerns, especially my wrinkles and bags around my eyes. Plus im terrible with any sort of device (i can just manage my hairdryer Laughing ) as i tend to make a mountain out of a mole hill when it comes to instructions. God help all you ladies when my Baby Q is delivered - I shall be asking alsorts of questions yet again on the correct usage of it - I apologise in advance Confused

Scalawaggirl I havent received the sample kit yet from Skin Biology but will let you know when I do

Kiki ive still been around but have been being good since I copied that reply I received from "the company" about a similar device to the Baby Q. Crikey what a palava I caused there hey Embarassed Are you using the Baby Q for wrinkles or anything like what I am wanting to use it for? If so are they helping?

Hope everyon eis well

10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 17, 2006 9:30 am      Reply with quote
I have started a Lightstim Post.
scalawaggirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 17, 2006 9:36 am      Reply with quote
TameraT wrote:
I have started a Lightstim Post.

Problem solved. FYI, it is hijacking a thread when you go off topic, in your case, another product. The thread was not about any light device, it was about the Baby Quasar. So, no reprimands but I think it was best you started another thread. Thanks.

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 17, 2006 9:42 am      Reply with quote
I tried a sample of HA from platinumskincare that I got with my glycolic peel sample. It does give a little more moisture. I normally use it after washing my face and using witch hazel but that does dry me out a little. I did not notice any difference w/ the HA or Aloe Vera than using nothing. My hubby loves it for undereye bags and is currently using it on some nasal veins, which have gone down some.
I do hope they offer some discounts to EDs members, that would be great. I did not realize the low price was a temporary one.

10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 17, 2006 9:45 am      Reply with quote
Alex has contacted me.
He does seems very nice.
He will now answer my questions.

If this thread is for BQ, then I've learnd so much about Gentle waves.

Have a nice day everyone.
Jeffer
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 17, 2006 9:59 am      Reply with quote
TameraT wrote:
I would like to add my 2 cents in from what I have been reading about everyones comments.

I thought that the forums was to talk about your face, wrinkles and what has helped people the most. It seems like people get so offended over nothing.

Others talk about using different creams, different methods, different hyrolanic (sp) acids, IF that is the case, then each cream, or acid needs to have their own thread too.

It seems to compare the Lightstim to BQ WHICH DO THE SAME THING for your face is not suffcient enough.

I thought these boards were supposed to be helpful to people to help make the best decisions for their skincare, etc.
To talk about honest responses they've had.

WHY I SAY THIS: When I first started reading the beginning of the thread and yes I read the entire 24 pages !!.

It is not only about BQ. There are other things added in, Your routines, your cleansers, Your creams you use, so it really don't matter if it is about lightstim or BQ (which both supposed to do the SAME THING).

At the beginning of the thread). I was READY TO BUY. !! The cost was 350.00 Everyone ranted about the great customer service. OK. (I read this last week Oct 11th) I went to LED where they had the BQ listed at 400.00. But I wanted to ask Alex a question.
So I did not push the BUY button that day. (WISH I WOULD HAVE NOW). The VERY NEXT DAY I checked the Website. !!! It went up again to 450.00.

I did email Alex and ask, "How come it went up so much"? He said because great demand for them. (WHY: Because of the EDS Board).

SO. Then I started doing more research. Found the LightStim. Started asking INNOCENT questions. But since Lightstim and BQ is VERY SIMILAR to what each does, I just wanted the best for my skin and pocketbook.

I did get great customer service from Lightstim that same day and next day too.

BUT Alex is still to answer my question and that was 5 days ago.

I think the quality is probably better on the BQ, and I am considering the BQ. But the price is risen significantly which is ridiculous. And who knows what it will be tomorrow. Some people just can't afford such dramatic increases when budgets are tight.

All I wanted was help for my skin.

Ok. I am done. I've said my peace. Neutral

well said in its entirety
I'm Kiki
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 17, 2006 10:03 am      Reply with quote
TameraT

If you had really read my recent posts, you would understand exactly WHY a different thread is needed.. Again...

***A few of you keep asking us questions that there is NO WAY we can answer! Personally, I'm tired of having notification of a new post, then coming here, only to find the SAME unanswerable questions being asked by the same few, new posters.. ASK THE COMPANY!!!!! NOT us!!! We're more than happy to try to answer questions on the BQ, as we have actual knowledge of that, not the one you keep posting and asking about!

***I addressed what I feel is the difference, between a thread about serums, lotions, creams, etc., and that it would be so much easier for EVERYONE {That includes you too!} to have a thread dedicated to each product separately...

Lets fase it, with going on 30 pages of the BQ, all your doing is burying any info you might find and want to share on the other product... No brainer, to me anyway...

***You seem to be taking offense, even after reasons have been explained.. To refresh your memory..

~~WE DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THE OTHER PRODUCT, SO WE CAN'T ANSWER YOUR QUESTIONS!!!!

~~Why, if you're so sold on this product, do you want to bury all your 'good reviews' that have no bearing at this point and no back up yet, as no one seems to want to actually go to the company for actual answers, in order to just beat it to death here, and get no help?

~~Why won't you start your own thread so you can tout this all there, and not have it lost in pages and pages of posts? **I see you said you've FINALLY done this..

No one is denying that there are different income levels and budgets.. Those of us that have purchased the BQ could, and are happy with it.. Those of you that can't afford it, need to do what you feel is right for you, but stop trying to 'sell' it on this thread... And IMO, that's all this has turned into, a 'hard sell' of the other one.. And no one can even back it up...ROFL

Y'all need to just bite the bullet, choose one, buy it, THEN see what happens.. But please stop asking us questions we can't answer!!!!!

Get off the fence and buy or not, I really don't care..

I for one plan on ignoring any and every post from now on, that keeps addressing this/these same, tired and unanswerable questions...

I wish you well on whatever product you choose...

{I'm sure this post will be taken in a bad light by some, but it truly wasn't intended that way.. I'm a very nice person, honestly... I just hope to hopefully get thru to those few, finally}

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 17, 2006 10:12 am      Reply with quote
I see there were some posts before I finished mine, above.. But, I'm just going to leave it, as is.. {If a mod feels it best to delete, that's OK.. But I don't feel it needs to be...}

Again, I wasn't trying to be mean and harsh, I just have gotten really tired of having to do this over and over..

Now, I hope we can all get back to helping each other with no hard feelings... We all have so much to share, and I know I soak up everything here, and appreciate everyone for all their help and knowledge...

Cheers and good luck to us all, in our search for what works the best for each of us!!!

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 17, 2006 10:13 am      Reply with quote
I'm Kiki, I think you're a very nice person. Smile I also agree with your comments, which needed to be said. A highjack is a highjack is a highjack and even more bothersome when off topics launch notifications we normally appreciate. It's very trying when it seems you must start defending your product choices! Smile

I was getting annoyed that the subject matter had turned, as well. Hopefully, everyone can take a step back and leave this thread to the Baby Q and those interested in the other product, can discuss it in the new thread. Smile

10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 17, 2006 10:15 am      Reply with quote
I am sure you are a nice person Kiki and I am too.

I do understand where you are coming from, but honestly, someone just a few above this post just posted something that had NOTHING to do with BQ. There are many things on this thread that has nothing to do with BQ. Which I am sure you know. That is why I asked about LS.

And, I have had some good responses from this Thread about Lightstim vs BQ and I Thank YOU to those that did give me their oppinions betwen the two. YOU ALL KNOW WHO YOU ARE. I do major research before I spend my hard earned money.

But if I didn't ask here, I would not have learned. Life is about learning.

I just want to end this subject and continue on my research.

Thank You.
Have a nice day.
And God Bless.
I'm Kiki
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 17, 2006 10:36 am      Reply with quote
I didn't doubt you're a nice person as well, Tamera Very Happy

I'm happy this is straightened out..

I'm happy to know you've gotten good info on this thread, and will now be able to have it all in one place.. Just makes it so much easier! I'm ALL FOR ease!!!

10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 17, 2006 10:39 am      Reply with quote
Everyone, EDS, Moderators, et al

Because this has become a flame throwing event, we need to clarify a few things here. Below is a factual list.

Customer Service
First, about Customer Service. AdvanThera provides both email and a toll-free phone number to reach us at. Also, we provide a means for international customers to speak to us. It is completely against the norm to not receive a response within 24 hours. Most receive a response within minutes or hours.

We are always flattered with raves about our Customer Service. Truthfully, it is not an exception, it is the goal and standard. AdvanThera understands the value of having "non-scripted" interactions and personable service.

If you possibly do not receive a response via email, you can call 24/7. Or, we can call you.

Many of you can vouch for this.

Pricing
When AdvanThera lowered the price of the Baby Quasar, this was a direct result of streamlining our manufacturing process and other improved processes.

Just like others have noted, we lowered the price to a "sale" price of $400. There was never a secret in moving it back to the the price point it should have been lowered to: $450. Many who inquired about the Baby were informed and many shared this with others.

If AdvanThera is touted for amazing customer service and support along with premium products, how could the assumption be that the price increase of a little over 10% was done with the intent of raising profits or taking advantage of people who were inclined to purchase after reading EDS?

The price was never $350. For auctions, the starting price was $350. The buy-it-now was $400.

Please DO NOT quote anyone in the company by taking something out of context. Alex would have never said that AdvanThera raised prices because of popularity, demand, or EDS. That is silly. Even the unethical companies that exist would never say something so blatantly rude. I also can't imagine a company silly enough to raise price because of popularity, unless they are having supply/demand issues.

We never know what the future holds and never gaurantee price because of many factors.

Other
As others have suggeted, if anyone has a question or concern, contacting us via the phone for an immediate response is the best means.

We have handled any concerns regarding price or other inquiries with great resolution and satisfaction on both ends.

We respect our competition, especially those who make quality devices and have great customer service. If another company happens to ride on our popularity or success by being mentioned in the same thread as us, that is o.k.

I think some take offense on this board when it seems as though a company is trying to make a shameless plug, or get a thread off track. That is understandable. I can't imagine that a company or person would do this.

Everyone has put so much time, effort, emotion, and knowledge into this thread that they do not want it to become what is assumed some have tried to make it, and get everyone off topic.

We love and value each and everyone one of you, supporters and critics. We welcome comparison and will help you compare (contact us). Keep up the great thread. It is inspiring and motivating when people are achieving results they wanted, and find solutions to problems they couldn't find help for previously.

Everyone here is providing an invaluable service to the online community. Don't lose that vision.

Warmest Regards & Love
AdvanThera
TameraT
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 17, 2006 10:49 am      Reply with quote
I have enjoyed reading many reviews about the BQ. Thanks to all of you.

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 17, 2006 12:00 pm      Reply with quote
Gosh, who wrote the letter from AdvanThera? I'm getting totally confused and annoyed with this all this silly bickering.
Glad the new thread was started, but what when we want to compare the 2 products? Do we start a new thread again? What about products to use in conjunction with these items, the creams and such? Geez Louise. Rolling Eyes

This thread is too long and totally out of hand. I suggest someone cleans this mess up & deletes all posts not directly related to the Baby Q and start new ones of each topic. Anyone not following from the beginning is going to think we are a bunch of B's and probably won't get anything out of this, exept maybe rofl or anger. We all need to be tolerant and open; suggestions need to be made in a helpful manner. Theres nothing wrong with newer members jumping right in. CHILL OUT PEOPLE! Who wants to read all this bull-shit?
salster68
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 19, 2006 4:09 am      Reply with quote
Well I got my BQ yesterday. Although I havent actually used it yet I did switch it on to make sure it was working. Ive a couple of queries on it though. Ive emailed Alex and James but have not received a reply yet so dont know if anyone here can help.

A couple of things when I switched it on it say two presses of the button and the light should turn orange. Mine doesnt it is greeny and the bulbs flicker

It does go to green and red when pressed again but the lights stay on continous for these two colours. Also I notice that not all buls light up - only the ones on the inside light up for all settings - the whole set of bulbs do not light up at all.

Also my main concerns for purchasing the BQ were for the following reasons:-

Eye area - reduce crepiness under eye; crows feet, firm and tone the under eye; firm,tone & give more lift to eyebrow & the eyelid area _ HOW NEAR TO THE EYE AREA CAN I USE THIS AND WHAT LENGTH OF TIME SHOULD I HOLD THE DEVICE ON THAT AREA?

Increase firmness and elasticity overall - have sagging in jowl area and nose to mouth area

How many times should I be using the BQ - every day; every other day or only so many times a week?? Can you over use this and do permanent damage or damage of any kind to your skin

Many thanks

Sally

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 19, 2006 6:12 am      Reply with quote
SAlly- I do know those things have been covered in the threads before but I'll try and help.
The outside bulbs do not light up on mine either. The first light when you push it once is a greenish-orange and the bulbs are solid, when you push it a second time the bulbs should flicker and the light on top reddish-orange and push it a 3rd time they will stay solid and the light on top reddish.
Read your maunal and it tells you the protocol to follow for daily use. See how your skin reacts and adjust the days in between accordingly.
I use it right up to, around and right above the orbitol area with no problem.
It does help tighten and firm. Good luck.
AdvanThera-thanks for the help.
To those who keep pm'ing me about the price I paid it was 399.00 on ebay, (buy it now) plus shipping. The 350.00 was the starting bid. Hope that clarifies. Now back to reviews.

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 19, 2006 6:34 am      Reply with quote
Thanks AnnieR

Well mine doesnt seem to be doing that at all.

I press it once and a green light comes on with out any flicker, press it again and the light is a slightly different shade of green but with this the bulbs flicker, then press it again and the light is red without any flicker, press it again and it goes off

I know im probably being rather dim her but the orbital part of the eye is that under the eye or above the eyelids. My problems with my eyes are that I have terrible crepiness under the eye and crows feet - this area also is quite baggy and can be puffy on days as well. I really want to firm this part up and hopefully get rid of some of the lines.

My eyelids are not too bad but they are drooping a little which could do with some work

Thanks again AnnieR

Sally

10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 19, 2006 8:59 am      Reply with quote
Salaster68,

I believe the answers your questions have been addressed previously by Maria51va and Scalawaggirl. Please reference: http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=15282&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=550

Make it a great day!
Alex
AdvanThera
E: Alex@AdvanThera.com
P: (800) 944-1523

salster68 wrote:
Well I got my BQ yesterday. Although I havent actually used it yet I did switch it on to make sure it was working. Ive a couple of queries on it though. Ive emailed Alex and James but have not received a reply yet so dont know if anyone here can help.

A couple of things when I switched it on it say two presses of the button and the light should turn orange. Mine doesnt it is greeny and the bulbs flicker

It does go to green and red when pressed again but the lights stay on continous for these two colours. Also I notice that not all buls light up - only the ones on the inside light up for all settings - the whole set of bulbs do not light up at all.

Also my main concerns for purchasing the BQ were for the following reasons:-

Eye area - reduce crepiness under eye; crows feet, firm and tone the under eye; firm,tone & give more lift to eyebrow & the eyelid area _ HOW NEAR TO THE EYE AREA CAN I USE THIS AND WHAT LENGTH OF TIME SHOULD I HOLD THE DEVICE ON THAT AREA?

Increase firmness and elasticity overall - have sagging in jowl area and nose to mouth area

How many times should I be using the BQ - every day; every other day or only so many times a week?? Can you over use this and do permanent damage or damage of any kind to your skin

Many thanks

Sally
salster68
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 19, 2006 9:09 am      Reply with quote
Advanced Therapeutics wrote:
Salaster68,

I believe the answers your questions have been addressed previously by Maria51va and scalawaggirl. Please reference: http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=15282&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=550

Make it a great day!
Alex
AdvanThera
E: Alex@AdvanThera.com
P: (800) 944-1523

Hi Alex

I know the majority of the ladies on the forum have given good reviews to the Baby Quaser and have shared their experiences but the reason for my asking AdvanThera directly is because you are the sellers of this product and (hopefully)know alot more about the BQ and can therefore provide fuller and more accurate information regarding usage etc.

I do hope you can clarify my concerns. I will still read the thread more thoroughly but I would be alot happier to receive help from AdvanThera as to go about treatment for the issues I have sent to you in a previous email. I am only wanting to to use the device correctly in order that I do get results from this. I dont want to have to return the item.

Hope you can help

Many thanks

Sally

10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 19, 2006 11:06 am      Reply with quote
Hi, Sally. Looking back through the thread, it looks like you can find answers to most of your questions within the first 6 or so pages.

Regarding LED's not lighting up: The Baby Quasar uses both red and infrared LEDs. You will only be able to see the 12 red LEDs light up. Infrared is invisible to the human eye.

Regarding the indicator lights: When you click the button two times, you'll be on the Low Frequency mode. The manual calls this an orange indicator light. In fact, the indicator light looks fairly green, but if you check it out in darker room light, you can see an orange-ish tinge to the indicator light. In this mode, the LED's are supposed to pulse, or as you called it, flicker. If your BQ is doing this, then it's working exactly right.

How close to the eyes can it be used: Since it comes with goggles, that indicates that it shouldn't be used directly on the portion of the eyelid covering your eyeballs. Other than that, going mostly by what Katee's dermatologist who uses the Quasar technology told her:
Quote:
She said to keep my eyes closed when moving the device over and just under my eyebrow. The maker recommends wearing protective goggles but she said it isn't necessary. In fact, during the Gentle Waves treatments, again, the manufacturer provides goggles, but every practitioner I know just has you keep your eyes closed. The treatment is very beneficial to the eye area and the goggles would impede that...

Reading the more detailed reports in the first few pages of this thread, that appears to be the way most of the ladies are using the BQ around their eyes. But, as one user reported (scallawagrl), "Oh yeah, I wasn't super careful the first time using the light and my eye was pink this morning and right annoyed with me. I accidentally looked at the light while working around my eye. I was very prudent tonight...EYES CLOSED. So, take it from my dopey mistake - don't look into the light...". So, if you don't wear the goggles, be very careful.

In terms of frequency of useage, that question has been answered directly on this thread at various points by Peter Nesbitt (president of AdvanDerma), Alex, and James (reps of AdvanDerma). You can find Peter and Alex's answers in the first 6 pages, and James' answer to Marie a couple pages back from this one. How long you hold the BQ in each area (including the eye areas) depends on the treatment protocol you're using.

Good luck with your BQ! I hope you enjoy the results as much as I am. After 20+ treatments, I can truly say that I just become happier and happier with it. At least in my case, it has required patience and not expecting overnight miracles. But, it's one of the very very few skincare products I've tried about which I can honestly say putting in the time and effort produces definite results. My skin today looks about 20% better than it looked before I started BQ. I haven't added any other treatments or products during this time, so I can definitely credit the BQ with the improvements.
Chocolat
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 19, 2006 11:34 am      Reply with quote
Just wanted to add my own experience about the BQ around the eyes. My eyes apparently are very very sensitive to the light being emitted from the BQ. I don't look at the lights, and I don't use them very close to my eyes and certainly not on my eyelids, but in the morning after a treatment the whites of my eyes are pink and generally rather sore/dry. I thought it was allergies at first and was using all kinds of moisturizing & allergy drops without it improving. Since I recently hadn't used the BQ for about 6 days, I used it last night and this morning had pinkish sclera. Then I read this post ... and voila, it's the BQ. I think I'll just keep my eyes closed from now on when I use it rather than trying to multi-task. Take care of your eyes!
la vie en rose
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 19, 2006 11:44 am      Reply with quote
salster68 wrote:
Hi Alex

I know the majority of the ladies on the forum have given good reviews to the Baby Quaser and have shared their experiences but the reason for my asking AdvanThera directly is because you are the sellers of this product and (hopefully)know alot more about the BQ and can therefore provide fuller and more accurate information regarding usage etc.

I do hope you can clarify my concerns. I will still read the thread more thoroughly but I would be alot happier to receive help from AdvanThera as to go about treatment for the issues I have sent to you in a previous email. I am only wanting to to use the device correctly in order that I do get results from this. I dont want to have to return the item.

Sally -- if you have a question for Alex, simply email him. you can even cut and paste the concerns you voiced here and i'm sure he or James would be more than happy to answer. they are not supposed to answer directly on this forum or it would just become one big bunch of propaganda (everyone would be doing it) rather than peer-to-peer review as it stands now. if you'd like to share his answers with us, that would be wonderful but no necessary. again, just email or ring him up. they are truly helpful and only not answering you out of respect for EDS rules.
I'm Kiki
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 19, 2006 12:10 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Sally...

Well everyone beat me to it...LOL

As for the way your lights, light up, that's exactly how mine do, and the same color look.. And lonevoice expalined why it appears some of them light up and some don't, already...

Now the eye area.. At teh bottom of my eye, I put it right up to the lash line, or as close as I can get it anyway, with my eyes CLOSED.. On the top of my eye, I have it placed over my brow, to about the bottom of the brow..

I started waiting the 4-6 days between treatments, the last 2 times, as those were the new directions given in this thread.. I don't remember reading hwy they changed it from the manual that came with the BQ...

I know I'm due today for a treatment, but before I do it, I need to go back to reread posts.. My dense brain is having some trouble grasping the way it's been expalined in the thread recently...LOL

10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 19, 2006 3:12 pm      Reply with quote
I'm Kiki,
to save you trouble, the links to the posts you're looking for are on pg. 23-it quotes the response I got from James & also Scalawags responses.
Thought I'd save you time to give you more time with your "baby"!
Maria

Wed Apr 24, 2024 3:17 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |