Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Baby Quasar Light Therapy
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
rita55
5% products discount

Mon Jan 01, 2007 11:34 am      Reply with quote
Hello everyone. I am new to this board and have been reading all the posts about this specific equipment- BQ and Q. I wanted to address some things that might give you some insight into this technology, treatment etc. I have extensive experience in the aesthetic field, dermatology and plastic surgery. Not only do I have aesthetic treatments but I have over 24 years of performing aesthetic treatments.

So to possibly give you insight as to whether light based treatments can break down fillers and /or botox can be rather tricky. I know that in the medical conferences I have attended where the developers/researchers of IPL-intense pulsed light- ( not the same as LED treatements),...the physicians say that IPL treatments "appear not to effect" these fillers/botox but they are not exactly sure because the IPL technology has not been around a long time and clinical studies have not been done specifically on this particular problem. So basically what I am saying is that no one knows for sure at this time. So if no one knows if IPL will cause fillers/botox to break down quickly then no one knows for sure whether LED treatments will do the same thing. The much quoted NASA study was not about the effects of LED lights on fillers/botox. Basically, people are guessing at this point. IS it possible that light based treatments degrade these fillers/botox......we will probably know over time. Will light based treatments enhance fillers/botox......we will know over time, as well. We are "lab rats" at this point.

Since most maunfacturers of LED equipment do not do controlled clinical studies nor have their studies appear in peer-reviewed medical journals, then it is extremely hard to know whether their equipment does what it says it does. Most are here-say. Most, if not all,manufacturers of LED equipment quote the NASA study about the effects of LED's, but these same manufacturers did not send their equipment to NASA to be tested to see if their equipment does what it says it does. Manufacturers claim they use the same LED specifications as NASA, but the question is, do they have data to back up what their particular equipment is suppose to do. Do they present detailed protocols, clear before/after pictures? Most don't. If you were to go to a medical conference you would see DATA and not," OH I think it may work". There is a ton of snake oil out there in my field and its frustrating for everyone. Unfortunately, consumers, especially women, fall prey to this marketing and base information on testimonials rather than data and research on that particular piece of equipment. Testimonials are good but not the be- all. "IN GOD WE TRUST....ALL OTHERS BRING DATA"

Data trumps all testimonials.

Also, many quote that they have FDA approval. The FDA is concerned about the safety of a particular piece of equipment, cosmetic ingredient, drug, or food. The FDA is not concerned whether something does what it says it does. Safety is their main concern and what that particular thing is intended for, Many consumers believe that all skin care products have been tested by the FDA. That is false. The FDA tests ingredients as to their safety and not whether they even work. There are so many new ingredients out there that the FDA has not tested them. The FDA is not in the business to approve a particular cleanser, scrub, etc or whether spinach works,......its concerns are about safety. Safety is a good thing but results are different. Rita
Patty
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 01, 2007 11:38 am      Reply with quote
We'll let it go Annie and I understand how you feel about opening a can of worms. Honey, there's no heart attack in your future as you sound very peaceful and calm about this. I'm the same way to a certain extent. Someone on another board posted about another LED System and the site is more comprehensive than the Adventhera (or whatever the name is)site. On the site it states that Botox & Restylane Inj. can be enhanced. Hmmmm. Maybe yours is an isolated case but I'm afraid to try. LOL!!! Google Dynamic Diode and you should get a list of sites. I like the looks of our system much more. I would like to talk to one of their reps though about getting the training DVD. If I can talk to her and find out if it's applicable to our Qusar, I'll let you know.

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 01, 2007 11:51 am      Reply with quote
Thanks Patty. It's through people like me that they learn what it can and can't do. I was happy enough to be the guniea pig. Laughing

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 01, 2007 12:10 pm      Reply with quote
Rita, thank you so much for clarifying so many questions I have about LED Lights. Very interesting!!! What do you think personally and have you had any experience with the lights? I'm treating an 18 years old girl for acne and today will be her fifth tx. She says the acne is clearing up but I've also been doing glycolic cleansing before we do the tx. Tell all you know girl. You have our attention. Well, mine anyway. LOL!

5% products discount

Mon Jan 01, 2007 2:00 pm      Reply with quote
Patty,.....it sounds like your getting a good result for your daughter with her acne. You might want to apply a 2% up to a 5% Benzoyl Peroxide lotion to the skin ( must be rubbed in completely prior to light tx.). Then do your treatment. You didn't mention whether your daughter's acne is blackheads and/or blackheads and pimples/pustles. If there is redness then there is inflammation present and the LED tx. will help. The glycolic cleanser is good but a salicylic acid cleanser is a better choice due to salicylic's attraction to oil in the skin. Generally a better choice. I wouldn't worry about the light tx. with these ingredients because LED"S do not emitt UV radiation, light sunlight. The LED tx. along with the Benzoyl Peroxide can cause some dryness or flakiness, but that is good because you want to dislodge the impactions which speeds clearing. If you daughter is allergic to aspirin, then avoid salicylic based products.

Also, I am not commenting on this BQ/Quasar because I do not have experience with this system however, what my previous post was trying to get at is that there are many LED companies out there charging high prices for their equipment, quoting NASA, and have nothing to substantiate their system. Now, if someone wants to charge $50 bucks for their equipment and make claims and it doesn't work, then oh well. But charging hundreds and even thousands and no training, no manual, no nothing is crazy.
I remember many years ago when microdermabrasion machines came onto the market and companies where charging professionals $20 grand for a machine!! It was in high demand and companies rode the "greed" wave. Now when I go to the conferences I see microdermabrasion machines for $3-4 thousand . Some are made better than others. When you buy equipment, you are also buying the companies amenities, like customer service, training, etc.
What I hate, even in my industry, is the marketing claims with no science to back it up.

I also noticed that this Quasar has a cone attachment that is suppose to direct the LED light in a small area for spot tx., etc. Well, from my understanding, how does one bend light? Meaning each of the LED lights emitt lightwaves, so are the lightwaves bouncing around in the cone and how do we know how much actual light is coming out? The LED lights that are in direct view of the tiny opening probably emitt out, but what about the rest that are not in direct view? Have they used a light meter on the opening to determine what the Percentage increase as opposed to using the handpiece with out it? Does the cone have a reflective surface like mirrors inside it? Again, how much more light is actually coming out. Maybe I need to e-mail this question to them. Interesting...huh? Rita
hkyarrington
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 01, 2007 2:48 pm      Reply with quote
to rita: I would have never thought about that, that's interesting... well let's see if you will get an answer on that.. happy new year by the way:)
Patty
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 01, 2007 3:07 pm      Reply with quote
I know what you mean about the lack of training, etc. I feel so dumb about the thing and for $2,400.00, somethings wrong with that. I'm really going to have to get in touch with James and talk to him about this because something in my gut keeps niggling (is the a word?) that this just isn't right. I shouldn't have to be thinking about buy a training DVD from another LED Company.

Thanks for all the info about the acne tx Rita. You didn't answer my question about having an LED System. Do you have one and is this why you know so much? I feel that you know what you're talking about because you are so informed.

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 01, 2007 5:04 pm      Reply with quote
Ok - I really do have to kick in here. I also hope that nobody takes offense, because offending people isn't my intent.

One of the great things about boards like this is that, in addition to reading the scientific data that's out there, you also have the opportunity of peer review, and NOT the testimonials of individuals who the manufacturer chooses to feature on their sites.

However, one of the problems is the tendency toward mass hysteria. Annie has been using the BQ and now the Quasar. She experienced something regarding its effect on her botox and restylane. As far as I can tell, what happened to Annie is atypical. I've had botox and have had the opposite experience. I don't honestly know if the BQ (which is what I was using until a few days ago), has prolonged the effect of my botox injections, or has simply alleviated the need for botox. Either way, it has been more than six months since I got botox and right now have absolutely no need for a touch up.

Annie also has sensitive skin. I don't know if this has played a role in what happened to her. I think she did the absolutely responsible thing by mentioning it here. It is definitely something that users of the device want to keep in mind.

I feel bad that she invested money in the injections, and that the money was wasted. But I honestly don't see how the BQ's manufacturer bears ANY financial responsibility.

As for Rita55's post, I'm not sure exactly what her point is. I think it's obvious than the manufacturer of an LED device hasn't submitted it to NASA for review. It isn't NASA's job. They'd promptly send it back! Johnson & Johnson did the definitive study on DMAE. Many of us use DMAE and adore the stuff. Do we ask our formulator if they submitted their DMAE to Johnson & Johnson ????? Of course not!

I also find the anecdotal information on microdermabrasion machines to be specious. Yes, when they first came out, they cost a small fortune. Today, the best machine is just a few thousand dollars. Not surprising at all. When cd players and dvd players first came out THEY cost a fortune. Now, they are state of the art and the price has come way down. The same is true of digital cameras. Cell phones used to be reserved for the rich and famous. Now my 12 year old niece has one! (she's not rich and famous Wink ).

Rita55's posts are quite long, but frankly, I can't find ANY actual information in them. If she thinks the Quasar is a piece of crap, why not just say THAT? Nobody, except perhaps James, would be offended. I can't help but notice that the ONLY posting Rita55 has done is in this thread. For someone who claims such vast knowledge about skincare, I, for one, find that peculiar.

Patty, you're a sweetheart, but you've been a total nervous wreck since you purchased the device!!! Laughing.... I understand that you are embarking on a new business, and I truly understand all the stress that that involves.

I guess what I'm really trying to say is that I think we should really make an effort to keep the hysteria to a minimum. My own experience with the BQ was such that I found the manufacturers' claims to be very modest in comparison to the results I got. And THAT is a very rare occurrence. Since Annie posted her observations, I've sensed a growing hysteria around this topic. Each of us obviously has to use their own judgement about any product or device. We all know that what works for one of us doesn't necessarily work for another. And, I suppose the "lemming" works in both directions.

I could say more, but my post is already alot longer than I intended it to be. And, before I forget....

Happy New Year to all!
Advanced Therapeutics
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 01, 2007 5:39 pm      Reply with quote
katee wrote:
Ok - I really do have to kick in here. I also hope that nobody takes offense, because offending people isn't my intent.

One of the great things about boards like this is that, in addition to reading the scientific data that's out there, you also have the opportunity of peer review, and NOT the testimonials of individuals who the manufacturer chooses to feature on their sites.

However, one of the problems is the tendency toward mass hysteria. Annie has been using the BQ and now the Quasar. She experienced something regarding its effect on her botox and restylane. As far as I can tell, what happened to Annie is atypical. I've had botox and have had the opposite experience. I don't honestly know if the BQ (which is what I was using until a few days ago), has prolonged the effect of my botox injections, or has simply alleviated the need for botox. Either way, it has been more than six months since I got botox and right now have absolutely no need for a touch up.

Annie also has sensitive skin. I don't know if this has played a role in what happened to her. I think she did the absolutely responsible thing by mentioning it here. It is definitely something that users of the device want to keep in mind.

I feel bad that she invested money in the injections, and that the money was wasted. But I honestly don't see how the BQ's manufacturer bears ANY financial responsibility.

As for Rita55's post, I'm not sure exactly what her point is. I think it's obvious than the manufacturer of an LED device hasn't submitted it to NASA for review. It isn't NASA's job. They'd promptly send it back! Johnson & Johnson did the definitive study on DMAE. Many of us use DMAE and adore the stuff. Do we ask our formulator if they submitted their DMAE to Johnson & Johnson ????? Of course not!

I also find the anecdotal information on microdermabrasion machines to be specious. Yes, when they first came out, they cost a small fortune. Today, the best machine is just a few thousand dollars. Not surprising at all. When cd players and dvd players first came out THEY cost a fortune. Now, they are state of the art and the price has come way down. The same is true of digital cameras. Cell phones used to be reserved for the rich and famous. Now my 12 year old niece has one! (she's not rich and famous Wink ).

Rita55's posts are quite long, but frankly, I can't find ANY actual information in them. If she thinks the Quasar is a piece of crap, why not just say THAT? Nobody, except perhaps James, would be offended. I can't help but notice that the ONLY posting Rita55 has done is in this thread. For someone who claims such vast knowledge about skincare, I, for one, find that peculiar.

Patty, you're a sweetheart, but you've been a total nervous wreck since you purchased the device!!! Laughing.... I understand that you are embarking on a new business, and I truly understand all the stress that that involves.

I guess what I'm really trying to say is that I think we should really make an effort to keep the hysteria to a minimum. My own experience with the BQ was such that I found the manufacturers' claims to be very modest in comparison to the results I got. And THAT is a very rare occurrence. Since Annie posted her observations, I've sensed a growing hysteria around this topic. Each of us obviously has to use their own judgement about any product or device. We all know that what works for one of us doesn't necessarily work for another. And, I suppose the "lemming" works in both directions.

I could say more, but my post is already alot longer than I intended it to be. And, before I forget....

Happy New Year to all!

I don't take offense Smile If I was the owner of Advanced Therapeutics or the "inventor" of Quasar, maybe. What I can say, and will say again, is I definitely wouldn't work for a company selling snake oil. I believe in products that change people's lives (in some way, shape, or form). It was a tough decision for me to leave one of the most influential companies in the last 3 decades, but it is the inspiration I get from the results of our products that leaves me dedicated to Light Therapy.

Now if you said the website was crap... grrr. Just kidding. Still a work in progress, but not going for any awards Cool

Peace On Earth Laughing

-James
rita55
5% products discount

Mon Jan 01, 2007 7:08 pm      Reply with quote
Katee,....you mentioned in your post "I'm not sure exactly what her,( meaning me ), point is". In referencing to my statement about a manufacturer sending their equipment to NASA for review was not my point at all. As for Johnson & Johnson doing the study on DMAE, well my point is ,.. do you or consumers know the specifications. A company cannot simply quote some study that another company did and then apply that studies results to their equipment or product without knowing the specifications. One must know the percentage/concentration of DMAE that was used in the study . Many skincare companies put such small quantities of active ingredients in their products and make the Johnson & Johnson claim. Yes, DMAE works, but at what percentage? 1%,2%, 5%, 10%? That is my point.
As for the LED, if a company quotes the NASA study, then what are the specifications? Was it 10, 15, 30, 100 led lights-red-infrared? I never said that a company should submit their product or equipment. It sure would be nice, but I know it isn't done. If you read my post correctly, I was making a point that simply quoting someone elses study and their results does not mean that a particular product/equipment will deliver those same results. So,for example, if I go and make a LED unit, quote the NASA study,...does that make my unit effective? Only if my specifications are the same as what NASA used and/or that I personally do my own studies on my own unit and then report the results. Thats what I am saying.

As for recently posting, ...I would have posted on this 40 pages ago, but I didn't come to this forum until November. And only then, it peaked my interest due to the concerns with light-based technology and fillers/botox. I would love to post, give imput, and debate.

I cannot say that the Quasar or BQ is crap, ...I have never used it. If people get great results, then great.

As for microdermabrasion, my point was that companies who sell equipment to consumers and professionals can over charge for new technology because its the new thing.Companies do it all the time. My point is,..if I am going to pay $20 grand for microdermabrasion machine or $3 grand , I am going to ask a lot of questions.

Katee, you don't know my background, but I do know some things especially the asethetic field. Just because I have only recently posted does not make me an idiot, nor suspicious. I come with an analytical approach. I have nothing to sell. Asking questions is what it is all about. I would ask the same questions of any LED company or skincare company.. I come from a chemistry, dermatology, plastic surgery background. I have extensive experience in the use of IPL, and not LED. So that is why I ask questions. Rita
Patty
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 01, 2007 7:24 pm      Reply with quote
Aw Katee. I am indeed a nervous wreck!! LOL!!! I didn't think Rita attacked anyone or any company at all. She stated what she knows to be true in her postings. Basically she said - Be Careful. I want the facts. I want a training manual for each applied use. I want a DVD explaining usage.

James, I hope you guys are on the ball with this. If I planned to use the SP for home use, I wouldn't feel so very frustrated. But since I've invested in the Power Pack and plan to incorporate it into every aspect of my business, I NEED MORE!!! Thanks James for your positive attitude and I think you understand my qualms about all of this.

Not hysterical at all Katee. Just wanting to know more about everything related to the Quasar.

Thanks everybody.

10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 01, 2007 7:38 pm      Reply with quote
What is so difficult is when you look at the information given by different infrared/LED companies they use the same story and also the same pictures, therefor it is hard to tell where those pictures come from and what product was used on them. Advanthera mentions in a newsclip on its site for instance about the scam with wonderwandz and youthlight... but then also sells it?

Well by no means, I'm dying for the Quasar to work as it says, as I was so sure reading the raves here, and yes I think just like Patty, after spending some substantial money, it makes you doubt here and there.... i quess time will tell, tomorrow I will have my 3th treatment.
hkyarrington
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 01, 2007 7:45 pm      Reply with quote
and as an explanation of my doubtiness, I did buy that handheld wonderlight from makeupartistchoice (which i considered a trusted company), the applicance was too hard to implement in my lifestyle, I can't tell if it would have worked or not, but a couple months later I found out that it was a scam, and the handheld wasn't sold anymore either at MUAC.... still if you look up at Ebay they are selling the same thing for around 800$...
Cesce
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 01, 2007 8:09 pm      Reply with quote
The Quasar (BabyQ) definitely helps with eczema and acne. I've had bad allergic eczema for 7 years and have been told by docs of several things which trigger it. Trouble is, cutting those things out doesn't make the eczema go away. I had an outbreak on my hand - the full blister thing and I thought, 'Oh, here we go...' After five days of treatment, it went away completely. My only regret is that I can't afford the Sp, which gives a greater coverage per treatment. This would be easier when covering my whole body. I'm happy with the BabyQ for this reason and would upgrade if I could. Honestly. No-one with eczema would kid about this. It works.

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 01, 2007 9:06 pm      Reply with quote
Cesce wrote:
The Quasar (BabyQ) definitely helps with eczema and acne.
It works.

OMG!!! I am sooooo happy to hear that!!! I have major adult acne problems and my 10.5 year old daughter has double major eczema problems (arms, wrists, face, neck, occasionally chest and back)! Her skin right now is red, inflamed, dry, itchy and blistering Sad . We've been applying emu/HA serum mix to her face religiously and that seems to be helping a bit, but we need something more.
As I am planning on purchasing BQ (no $$ for the big QSL Sad ), I asked James about eczema and he said it would help. Hearing from some of the users that it really does help with eczema - makes me very, very happy Very Happy !!
Thank you for posting your comments Cesce!
Rubby Smile

44, oily T-zone, acne prone (PCOS) ~ Baby Q & Tanda (blue light) ~ Karin Herzog (Oxy Face, Vita-A-Kombi 2, Vitamin H, Eye cream) ~ PSF (Cramberry Eye Gel) ~ Pearl/Silk powder primer and mist ~ L2K ~ MMU
Patty
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 01, 2007 9:07 pm      Reply with quote
Thank you for your reply Cesce. Some of us haven't had this system long enough to see the kinds of results you all are having. I am so glad to be reminded of these things. I know that my fear is based on the relative newness of the LED lights. Right now, it all seems so gimicky. I very much don't want it to be. Rita55 stated facts as she knows them and her statements all fit with my doubts. She never said that they don't work. I'm thinking she just wants us to be careful. The 18 year old I'm treating with the Blue and Red lights says that her acne is drying up. She started txs. last week and today was her fifth tx. I can't tell that her acne looks any different and she says that she's still getting new ones and I did see a few. She's encouraged and wants to keep up the txs. James told me that she would get worse before she got better but thank goodness, she has not gotten worse. I wash her face with a Jan Marini glycolic wash and today I used a glycolic, salicylic lotion before using the lights. She's using a 5% Benzoil Peroxide medication for her acne. Hey Rita, am I doing this right? When you gave your instructions, I thought that Keli (the 18 year old) and I were headed in the right direction. I hesitated putting her on this skin care routine when we started the LED txs. because obviously, I want to see if the lights will clear the acne up by 80% in a month like James said. But I couldn't help myself. I want her skin to clear up and be beautiful and I thought she had a better chance will all the help I could give her. She's a beautiful girl and so sweet!

Forgive me for being a Doubting Thomas. With a background in Science, I tend to rely on scientific data and facts to explain the whole picture.

Tue Jan 02, 2007 12:08 am      Reply with quote
Cesce wrote:
The Quasar (BabyQ) definitely helps with eczema and acne. I've had bad allergic eczema for 7 years and have been told by docs of several things which trigger it. Trouble is, cutting those things out doesn't make the eczema go away. I had an outbreak on my hand - the full blister thing and I thought, 'Oh, here we go...' After five days of treatment, it went away completely. My only regret is that I can't afford the Sp, which gives a greater coverage per treatment. This would be easier when covering my whole body. I'm happy with the BabyQ for this reason and would upgrade if I could. Honestly. No-one with eczema would kid about this. It works.

I also struggle with excema and my two cents are that it honestly and truly makes a difference for me.... I'm with Cesce when she says that no one with excema would kid about this.
Winnie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 02, 2007 8:10 am      Reply with quote
Quote:
Winnie-problem is I love my Baby Q too. So much so, I upgraded to the SP in the hopes I wouldn't need the resty or botox any longer. I am still in the trial period to see if that happens and the jury's still out! But you can rest assured I'll be honest about the results.

AnneR,

I never had Botox or Resty so I can't begin to say if the Q will give you satisfying results. In my experience after using the Baby Q my skin looks 10 years younger (52 rather than 62 Rolling Eyes ). The Nasal Labial lines are barely visable after I give myself a Q treatment. At first the results only lasted at the most a day. Now I find the results last a bit longer. In my case I am satisfied as I have nothing to compare it to. I have no problem giving myself a 40 minute treatment twice a week. In between my biweekly treatments I give myself a 10 minute mini treatment on continuous mode to replump my skin Laughing Naturally at 62 I need more plumping than you youngins Wink .

The one remarkable results I got from the BQ is that the few lip lines I had are totally gone!! The color of my skin is even and pores nice and tight.

Good luck AnneR and please let us know how you are doing with the Q. Smile
hkyarrington
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 02, 2007 8:12 am      Reply with quote
Hi i thought this might be just interesting reading stuff in respect of LED lights.. and for Patty: I think it will reinforce that it will help for acne..
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Light_therapy
Advanced Therapeutics
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 02, 2007 9:15 am      Reply with quote
Patty wrote:
We'll let it go Annie and I understand how you feel about opening a can of worms. Honey, there's no heart attack in your future as you sound very peaceful and calm about this. I'm the same way to a certain extent. Someone on another board posted about another LED System and the site is more comprehensive than the Adventhera (or whatever the name is)site. On the site it states that Botox & Restylane Inj. can be enhanced. Hmmmm. Maybe yours is an isolated case but I'm afraid to try. LOL!!! Google Dynamic Diode and you should get a list of sites. I like the looks of our system much more. I would like to talk to one of their reps though about getting the training DVD. If I can talk to her and find out if it's applicable to our Qusar, I'll let you know.

Now that we are talking about websites... I can comment. Has anyone noticed that there is a blatant word-for-word copy from our website(s) to the NEW site quoted above?

Copying is the best form of flattery, so we are flattered Very Happy Not saying we are the origin of all that data, but that put a smile on my face. Even the change from AdvanThera.com "Why It Works" to their "HOW and Why It Works". Cute. Now as far as design goes, they obviously didn't copy that.

You can always email or PM if you have any suggestions on layout or design. We are typically referenced by other places as a source for a "cleaned-up" version of all the information out there. I wouldn't mind us retaining that.
AnnieR
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 02, 2007 10:01 am      Reply with quote
Thanks Winnie for your input. I am going to try for 44 looking 40! Laughing

10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 02, 2007 10:14 am      Reply with quote
Yes that website promotes that machine I bought a while ago from makeupartists, the company behind that is from that chappie person, Advanthera has a news clipping http://www.cosmeticlight.com/news1.htm on that, it is a salesscam.

I have one question for you James, Chappie was behind wonderlight & youghtlight, Your company is selling youthlight, is that the same machine?
katee
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 02, 2007 11:30 am      Reply with quote
I may be missing something because I have a problem understanding some of your posts hkyarrington. Advanced Therapeutics sells Youthlight? Since when???
doba
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 02, 2007 11:42 am      Reply with quote
katee wrote:
I may be missing something because I have a problem understanding some of your posts hkyarrington. Advanced Therapeutics sells Youthlight? Since when???

I was thinking the same thing.
hkyarrington
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 02, 2007 12:08 pm      Reply with quote
For Katee look at this website http://photoskincare.com/ they are selling the quasar and more machines.

and for selling youthlight http://photoskincare.com/upgrade1.htm

see the phonenumbers are identically to advanthera.
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:16 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |