Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Lightstim LED Device
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
Dahli
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Oct 20, 2006 9:39 am      Reply with quote
I'm in western Canada...
majica72
5% products discount

Fri Oct 20, 2006 4:39 pm      Reply with quote
Hi All - I have been researching the Baby Quasar and Lightstim threads for about a week & am hoping to make a purchase decision soon. I am leaning towards the Lightstim at the moment. However I emailed them with questions 3 days ago and no response, even though they autoreply that they will respond within 48 hours! I notice that their sale price ends on Monday so I will be greatly annoyed if they do not respond before then Sad Has anyone else from Australia purchased? I need to make sure firstly that they will post to me here and also if they offer different voltage, etc. I am seeking a device that will treat my pigmenation. In the past I have used salon IPL treatments and they produced amazing results - practically eradicated all freckles and sun damage. However since pregnancy it has returned with a vengeance and on top of this the summer sun here is very unforgiving even though I wear sunscreen every day. I can no longer afford IPL treatments so am hoping this device will work well for me if Lightstim ever respond to me so I can make a purchase! I am looking forward to hearing how you all go.
rubby
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Oct 20, 2006 8:01 pm      Reply with quote
AnnieR wrote:
It would be great to have a cheaper alternative so that everyone could have one that wants one. Smile

Anyone knows what the price is?

44, oily T-zone, acne prone (PCOS) ~ Baby Q & Tanda (blue light) ~ Karin Herzog (Oxy Face, Vita-A-Kombi 2, Vitamin H, Eye cream) ~ PSF (Cramberry Eye Gel) ~ Pearl/Silk powder primer and mist ~ L2K ~ MMU
rubby
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Oct 20, 2006 8:14 pm      Reply with quote
Dahli wrote:
I have the same issues with eyes and lower face so I'm excited to hear about others' results as well.

Dahli;
Would you mind telling us what are the issues you are trying to address with this device?
I would be interested in something (anything!! Embarassed !!) that helps with sagging skin. My major areas of concern are eye-lids and jaw area.
Thanks! R. Smile

44, oily T-zone, acne prone (PCOS) ~ Baby Q & Tanda (blue light) ~ Karin Herzog (Oxy Face, Vita-A-Kombi 2, Vitamin H, Eye cream) ~ PSF (Cramberry Eye Gel) ~ Pearl/Silk powder primer and mist ~ L2K ~ MMU
FoxyMama1
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Oct 21, 2006 12:31 pm      Reply with quote
Could not find this thread till I did a search! Hopefully, it will come-up now Very Happy

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Oct 21, 2006 12:33 pm      Reply with quote
What is going on, I can't find this thread on the Product review Forum ??????? Brick wall

OOPS......its been moved to Skin Care and Makeup Forum...OK Very Happy

Sat Oct 21, 2006 4:06 pm      Reply with quote
FoxyMama1 wrote:
What is going on, I can't find this thread on the Product review Forum ??????? Brick wall

Sorry, to clarify, this is done to all threads that are posted in the PR section but are not actual reviews of products. PR is meant to be exclusively for people writing extensive reviews once they have already used the product. Apologies for the confusion Angel
Dahli
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Oct 21, 2006 9:08 pm      Reply with quote
Rubby, my big issues are eyelids and mouth/lower face area.. they seem to be falling south at a very quick rate!

Can't wait to try, since I've not had any luck with the derma wand... have used it for three months on one side only and there is no difference. I'm disappointed to say the least.
TameraT
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Oct 21, 2006 9:10 pm      Reply with quote
Hi everyone. Someone asked where we are at.
I am in Northern California.

I have realized that someone did move my initial post of the Lightstim to another category.

So what do I do now, when I get the Lightstim and I want to post progress or not?
Where DO I post it now?

Just wondering. Maybe someone has an answer?
Tamera T

10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Oct 21, 2006 9:12 pm      Reply with quote
? Do I start a Product Review just for Lightstim once I receive the product?

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Oct 22, 2006 3:43 am      Reply with quote
TameraT wrote:
I have realized that someone did move my initial post of the Lightstim to another category.

So what do I do now, when I get the Lightstim and I want to post progress or not?
Where DO I post it now?

people typically will do product review in the other forum after using something for awhile and have made some sort of conclusion on it's efficacy (i say typically because some people can't wait). speculation on a product goes in *this* forum. i think you can happily post your initial progress on this thread (as people are "watching" it. after a certain number of uses (which is up to you) when you see definite changes (or not), you can post it in the Product Reviews forum. HTH
Jeffer
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Oct 22, 2006 4:01 am      Reply with quote
they still have not responded to my initial inquiry, and yet to receieve tracking info. Ill call monday
FoxyMama1
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Oct 22, 2006 7:43 am      Reply with quote
Mabsy wrote:
FoxyMama1 wrote:

Sorry, to clarify, this is done to all threads that are posted in the PR section but are not actual reviews of products. PR is meant to be exclusively for people writing extensive reviews once they have already used the product. Apologies for the confusion Angel

No Problem Mabsy....Thanks wave

10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 23, 2006 8:18 am      Reply with quote
I just saw the credit card statement and Lightstim just charged for the unit. SO, I think that means it has shipped already.
YEAH.

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 23, 2006 11:11 am      Reply with quote
I am about to purchase the LightStim, but was curious what you all thought about the anti-aging & acne products they sell in packages w/the device? Are they worth purchasing or should I just stick w/my normal routine (Dr.H cleansing cream, SkinCeuticals C+E+ferulic, Jojoba oil)

http://www.lightstim.com/index-1.html
TameraT
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 23, 2006 2:37 pm      Reply with quote
Leidon. Since I have not received mine yet, I think the product just come with them for free. When I had called to ask if I could purchase the Lightstim without the products, they basically said, there's not a cost to them, they just come with them.

I have not tried the products yet, I may, once I receive mine TODAY (HOPEFULLY).

Good Luck and post your results.

5% products discount

Mon Oct 23, 2006 4:03 pm      Reply with quote
Lightstim haven't replied to my email sent almost one week ago and I'm dying to order. Their order page enables you to select OS countries but does not provide the relevant postage amount so I can't order until they confirm - how frustrating! I wish they wouldn't auto reply a 48 hour response promise if they can't live up to it Sad Can't wait to hear how you all go once you receive your Lightstim though! BTW - their website now has an option to purchase the Lightstim only, without the products and it's cheaper.
leidon
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 23, 2006 9:23 pm      Reply with quote
I decided to just order the LightStim without the products. The products don't seem to be anything that was especially made for the unit. I'm so excited to try this new device. I was thinking of getting the Baby Q, but am glad that I waited. I will definitely post results.
Dahli
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 24, 2006 11:45 am      Reply with quote
majica, I would re-send. Every email I have sent to them is answered promptly including one today that asked about not responding to emails.... per your problem. She was surprised to hear that so maybe resending would be a good idea.

My LS arrived at noon today with a $40 customs bill attached. Mad
TameraT
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 24, 2006 11:48 am      Reply with quote
I agree. I sent an email last night and it was promptly answered with a short amount of time.

Maybe a glich with the email. Send again.

They seem to have good customer service.

5% products discount

Tue Oct 24, 2006 4:29 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks for the tip Dahli and TameraT - I have resent my questions to the customer service email (my first two emails were to the general info email). I really hope they respond soon so I can order away. As well as targeting the pigmenation I hope to treat my hormonal acne breakouts around the chin area - I'm experiencing a nasty breakout right now. It's been worse since post-pregnancy. My daughter is almost 10 months old now and my skin hasn't settled, it really flares up once a month. I think I'll order the Lightstim acne AND antiaging kit - I'll have the works thanks! Very Happy
majica72
5% products discount

Tue Oct 24, 2006 6:12 pm      Reply with quote
Craig got back to me straight away! Thanks again for your suggestions. He is looking into the problem with the info email link. So if anyone needs to email Lightstim,use the customer service email. These are the answers Craig provided to my questions if anyone is interested:
Q. How effective is this unit in treating:
- Pigmentation caused by sun damage and post-pregnancy?
A. It works well, especially when used with a vitamin lotion like out Tripple C&E
Q Hormonal acne breakouts around chin area?
A. works well. One thing that people find is that when they do get break-outs they heal in one day rather than a week when using the light.
Q Fine lines around the forehead and eyes?
A. Works very well. It virtually eliminates them over time. Works faster when used with our retinol resurfacing complex and the microdermabrasion creme
A.Does the unit come with a red probe and any other colour probes?
A.Some sellers also offer blue and green probes. Our light has 72 LEDs bulbs with 4 different wavelengths 2 red and 2 infrared. We have not seen any other combination of wavelengths work better than ours. We are testing all the time and it keeps coming back to our original. Nothing we have tried works better.
Q. What is the postage cost to send to Australia?
A.Currently the postage is 16.37USD and ships 3 to 5 days Express mail. And yes we do send it with the Australian plug and a variable power adapter that works in Australia.

I've just ordered the Lightstim anti-aging and acne package! Very Happy
TameraT
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 24, 2006 7:35 pm      Reply with quote
Hi All. Just in case some of you want to contact Lightstim, and I know some of you have tried and could not get through. I have contacted them and they answered me right away, just in case you need this.

Here it is.

Email Address:
customerservice@lightstim.com

Tammy.

10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 26, 2006 8:44 am      Reply with quote
I received my LightStim yesterday.
I did a treatment last night.

I can say, it made my face soft? don't know why or how?

I will continue to do more treatments and post.

10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 26, 2006 8:45 am      Reply with quote
I received my LightStim yesterday.
I did a treatment last night.

I can say, it made my face soft? don't know why or how? Neutral

I will continue to do more treatments and post.

Wed Apr 17, 2024 5:42 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology Skin Signals Solution - Large (113 g / 4 oz) Osea Seaglow Overnight Serum AHA Treatment (34 ml / 1.2 floz) Peter Thomas Roth Instant FIRMx Eye (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |