Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml)
NEW MEMBERS: Introductions thread
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » EDS Lounge
Reply to topic
ginnielizz
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 08, 2007 5:50 pm      Reply with quote
Welcome, hardtohandle! I'm sure you can get lots of rosacea advice from other folks on the forum, just type in into a search and go nuts. And yeah, it can be overwhelming, but just remember - this info isn't going anywhere, so it's not like you have to read it all at once. Smile Good luck!

32, fair hair/eyes/skin, always a mix of dry/oily/sensitive/acne/clogged pores. But I keep getting compliments on my skin, so something must be working! Beauty blog at http://heliotro.pe; online dating coaching at http://theheartographer.com
Deneve
5% products discount

Wed Aug 15, 2007 2:27 pm      Reply with quote
Hello, my name is Linda. I'm just ecstatic that I found this site, it is amazing. I can't wait to go on a shopping frenzy w/ the products. Laughing
sp
5% products discount

Wed Aug 15, 2007 4:01 pm      Reply with quote
I have been buying from EDS for years but never got around to joining the forum ... have just discovered it and am enjoying the interaction.

I had a problem with getting the wrong product a while ago and was not able to get the problem fixed despite many emails to EDS customer care. I eventually let it go. Does anyone know who in EDS deals with such issues?

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 16, 2007 2:32 am      Reply with quote
sp, I am really surprised that your problem was not fixed as EDS has always been rather exceptional in their customer service. If you are experiencing any problems that are not being addressed by customer service then just pm Magda and I am sure she will follow it up.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Sep 02, 2007 9:49 am      Reply with quote
sp wrote:
I have been buying from EDS for years but never got around to joining the forum ... have just discovered it and am enjoying the interaction.

I had a problem with getting the wrong product a while ago and was not able to get the problem fixed despite many emails to EDS customer care. I eventually let it go. Does anyone know who in EDS deals with such issues?

sp please contact EDS Spa at the following link: http://www.essentialdayspa.com/contact_us.htm
You will also find a phone number or live chat with the spa directly.

The forum can't assist you in CS issues.

As I am getting older I realize my biggest beauty secret is smile more and frown less. Be aware that wrinkles do not make a person unattractive. Cynicism, unforgiveness, anger and jealousy are the real culprits. Sixty something Smile
wabby

Fri Sep 07, 2007 9:01 pm      Reply with quote
Hi everyone! This is a fantastic site and I've decided to join after lurking for ages. I originally found this site while searching for Obagi products. I'm in my late teens with oily acne prone skin and still on the quest for perfect skin--well arent we all? Wink It'll be nice talking to you all!
Liv Luvs LS
5% products discount

Tue Sep 11, 2007 9:47 am      Reply with quote
Hello Ladies!

I am so happy to have found this board!

Here is a little about me. I am turning 40this month-yikes! I have normal to dry skin, fair with freckles-hate them! I am on the East Coast and I spent my summers at the beach until a few years ago. I also used tanning beds quite a bit in high school and college. I am now paying the price! I have alot of fine lines around my eyes as well as my forehead.

I need help finding the right skin care products!
JennC

Thu Sep 20, 2007 8:00 am      Reply with quote
Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to introduce myself.
My name is Jenny, and I'm 47 years old. I still am dealing with skin that breaks out sometimes, and I still have an oily T-zone, but sometimes dry skin on other areas.

I live in a hot, humid climate, and I think that adds to my problems.

I used to use on drugstore products, but now that I am getting older I feel I want to treat myself to some nicer products for my skin.

I have lurked on this forum for awhile, and learned about some products that I never heard of. I just recently bought some Neova products, and so far love them.
I am starting to use some things from Philosophy too.
I see there is an abundance of knowledge here on this forum, and I'm ready to learn! Smile

Jenn
pjc1973

Sun Sep 23, 2007 9:42 am      Reply with quote
Hi I have been ordered from EDS alot in the last year and when I read reviews I see by peoples names some get 5% and some get 10% and some get 20% discount how do you go about get discount..?

Many thanks in advance to anyone that can shred light on this situation.

Pj
catballou
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Sep 24, 2007 6:05 pm      Reply with quote
Hello, I discovered this site a couple of days ago, and as my English friends would say, you're all aces. Dancing
I'm.........50-something, a digital artist, holding up pretty well, not interested in invasive procedures but definitely interested in the latest skin care and makeup.
I've been taking notes like crazy as I've browsed the threads here. You folks know so much! Right now my only problem is that in order to buy all this cool stuff, I'd need to mortgage my house! Shock So, I'll bide my time and get into it a little at a time.

I’m 60, never smoked, eat healthy, fitness center + hiking, lots of water and nutrients, size 4 jeans Smile, some lower facial sagging, but it’s improving with AALS, Clarisonic, Remergent, L2K, (including her new hand held devices), Ageless exercises, peels, OCM, etc. “This is my face; deal with it.” Annette Bening
uglybetty.

Thu Sep 27, 2007 3:27 am      Reply with quote
Hello everyone! I am a newbie.. Its nice to be one of the members here in this site Smile Hope i can make friends here and I can learn more things in different aspects of life through this nice site. I am a Filipina, married to a handsome guy from Nevada and a mom of 2 teenagers. Hi.....! Smile

Mon Oct 01, 2007 4:40 pm      Reply with quote
Hi, my name is Nancylynn. I live in FL and NC, am 61 years old. My skin is NOW dry but until I was 35 it was full of blemishes.

I have enjoyed several microdermabrasion treatments 4 years ago. My skin looks good but I would like to KEEP it that way. Of course, being a baby in the 40's and a teenager in the 60's, I have sundamage, removed a melanoma, and need sunblock daily.

Skin care products have been a passion and love since I was in my early 20's. My skin is VERY fair, eyes blue and hair before gray and white was blond. My skin except for my face is sundamaged requiring yearly exams.

Now, I will say I have used Prescriptives with great success since it came out, but mixed it with Swiss things then other things as my skin aged.

It looks great...like to keep it that way. BUT the sagging begins...

So I am interested in sunblocs, great sun things, last/brow rebuilding creams, and maybe a personal microdermabrasion machine (gasp, grin).

I've read and read here, then joined...love it! As a serial poster for years, I promise to contain myself and behave here.

Bless all of you, Nancylynn now to be known as NL
Cool
DevineMissEm
5% products discount

Thu Oct 04, 2007 12:26 am      Reply with quote
Hi my name is Emma I am 28 and live in Western Australia. I am a mom of 2 boys, 4 and 18 months. Brick wall
bushy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 04, 2007 2:00 am      Reply with quote
DevineMissEm wrote:
Hi my name is Emma I am 28 and live in Western Australia. I am a mom of 2 boys, 4 and 18 months. Brick wall

Glad to see another Aussie on the forum. Are you a fan of Bette Midler or just like the name? Actually I thought your interpretation was very good.

5% products discount

Fri Oct 05, 2007 5:10 pm      Reply with quote
No, no big fan, just a name I came up with, I take it that Bette Midler has done something similar, darn and I thought it was original!!

What part of aussie are you in,I am all the way up North in WA and its damn HOT!

Emma
bushy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Oct 05, 2007 11:16 pm      Reply with quote
Bette Midler has always been known as the Divine Miss M. I live on Bribie Island, SE Qld.

Sat Oct 06, 2007 9:11 am      Reply with quote
Hello Everyone!
My name is Judye, I'm from Southern California, I'm turning 40 next year, ick. I have been browsing the site for a while. I have learned so much, I think this is just fabulous! I'm hooked and I have to look everyday to see what you all are discussing. I get pretty excited when I think I may actually have a semi-educated opinion to toss in, so I thought I should join so I could sometimes.
Thanks everyone for all the great ideas and dialogue.
SerenityNow

Sat Oct 13, 2007 12:04 am      Reply with quote
Hi! This is a wonderful site filled with great skin care advice. Thank you so much! Very Happy
littleprakhem
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 15, 2007 2:37 pm      Reply with quote
Hello Everyone!

I'm so pleased to find this lovely forums. Thank you everyone for sharing your knowleadge and information. I can't help myself but come to check the forum most of everyday.

Here is a bit about myself.

I'm Asian and 26. I have just started to be interested in skincare. The reason was that after 25, my skin became really dry and the reality of my age kicked in. I'm currently living in UK and trying to finish off my thesis. Confused In the meantime, i'm searching for my HG skincare Very Happy.

10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Oct 19, 2007 6:50 am      Reply with quote
Hi I'm Cynthia - Malaysian Chinese living in Stockholm for the past 20 years. Turning 41 next January. Believed that I am blessed with good genes but do believe in a bit of self help. Very Happy

Have combi skin with a tendency to the dry side after living in so many winters. Will try any product that has gotten a genuine good review at least once. Always curious about new products and new methods.

My best tips:
Never go to bed without cleansing.
Drink lots of water.
Always keep a hand cream at work especially in the winters.

Glad I found this site. Smile

Have a great weekend you guys!

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 22, 2007 9:15 am      Reply with quote
Hello everyone and welcome!

I've learned so much on EDS forums - some of the best things I learned...

1. jojoba oil to remove makeup and as bi-weekly deep cleansing sebum removal

2. epidermxII

3. pearl cream and powder

4. aha/bha combos

5. pumpkin masks

I'm looking forward to hearing from you!

44 – combo/oily skin with a tendency towards clogged pores. Thanks to EDS, tweaked my skincare routine and normalized skin… no more breakouts. PSF, silk powder, Janson Beckett, Cellbone, NIA24 are staples.
Nicollette
5% products discount

Sat Nov 10, 2007 10:45 am      Reply with quote
Hello everybody!

I'm so thankful to have discovered this wonderful forum Smile

After a few weeks of surfing, I've decided to be a part of this lovely community where members are mostly helpful, knowledgeable and supportive.

So here I am.

Looking forward to sharing and exchanging with you all soon!

Nicollette
Jemm_
5% products discount

Sun Nov 11, 2007 7:32 pm      Reply with quote
Hello! I've been lurking for a couple weeks and just joined the other day. I have to say I love this site and have "wasted" so much time on it. Nice to be here!
Mom2Busy2Boys
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 23, 2007 2:52 am      Reply with quote
Hi! I stumbled onto this site from Makeup Alley when I was looking for the Clarisonic brush. I am so excited! EDS has great prices and I look forward to trying out their product! I think I am going to be on here alot more than my husband likes!! haha!

Just one question though - what happens when you purchase a product and it reacts badly with your skin? Do they have promos where you can try out samples? I don't mind paying a small fee for sample before I dish out 100 dollars plus for products! either way, I am going to be looking forward to be making more purchases on EDS!

5% products discount

Mon Nov 26, 2007 11:59 am      Reply with quote
Hello, everyone, I'm smilefish ('cause I love fish). Smile

It's really great to know this website, and I really enjoy very much reading the posts in this forum.

My skin is kind of sensitive type, espectially during autumn and season changing period. for all these years, I've been trying to find something really good for my skin, and hope I can find the answer here
System
Automatic Message
Sat Apr 20, 2024 1:41 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |