Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz)
NEW MEMBERS: Introductions thread
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » EDS Lounge
Reply to topic
Rosiepup

Wed Dec 05, 2007 2:54 pm      Reply with quote
Hi there Rosiepup here Very Happy

I have mild rosacea and am looking forward to getting some answers and ideas from you.
poolean
5% products discount

Fri Dec 07, 2007 10:06 am      Reply with quote
Hi there,

I am poolean, I guess I found the right place to talk about skincare products with others. Very Happy
Miswoy
5% products discount

Tue Dec 25, 2007 9:38 am      Reply with quote
I'm so happy I found this forum. I've trying to research products for months. It's great that there is a place for everyone to meet and discuss their experiences, but I think I'll have to start working on my self-control! Wink
londonfan
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 26, 2007 1:07 pm      Reply with quote
After being a essentialdayspa-forum lurker for more than one year Very Happy it is time to delurk and say hi to all the wonderful persons who helped me finding some awesome skinproducts:

Hi, I am Helen...I am in my early thirties and have quite problematic (psoriasis) skin: sensitive, dry, flare ups, large pores, blackheads...

I already benefitted from some fantastic peels (juice apple peel) and Kate Somerville products...
I hope to be a helpful member to the forum Wink
addiesmom
5% products discount

Thu Jan 03, 2008 8:00 am      Reply with quote
Hi everyone!! I found this board researching skin care lines, looking for product reviews. I decided to get serious about my skin again!! In the last year I got divorced which completely turned my life upside down and my skin went right along with it Sad I am really thin naturally and lost weight, which didn't help matters. 2008 is a new year and a new beginning all the way around for me!! I'll be 40 this year and will be going back to school!! I plan to quit smoking,which I KNOW is horrible both for me and my skin. I just want to be FABULOUS in 2008 Very Happy
wannabepretty
5% products discount

Sat Jan 05, 2008 7:57 am      Reply with quote
Hi - I just found the site a month or so ago and am loving it!! I'm 38, live in New England and have very sensitive skin and mild rosacea and allergic to perfume. Have found some great tips on the site and am eager to learn more!! (regretting the user name selection- was having a down day! but I guess it is true ) Very Happy

Wed Jan 09, 2008 5:15 am      Reply with quote
Hello! I am new to the site, but when I found this site, I was so excited! I'm a true product junky - always looking for the best anti-aging skin products. I'm 39, with combination skin, tendency to break out, and some fine lines/wrinkles I'm working on. I love the posts and look forward to learning more here.
mimom
5% products discount

Wed Jan 09, 2008 10:32 am      Reply with quote
Hi everyone - I ran across this site while googling info on Remergent and am so glad to have found you all! Very Happy

10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 17, 2008 10:39 pm      Reply with quote
I just wanted to say I LOVE THIS SITE!! Thanks to all the members and of course the moderators for all your support for each other!!
Slinkylynx
5% products discount

Sun Jan 20, 2008 5:11 am      Reply with quote
Hi everyone,

I found EDS when I was looking for a cheaper place to buy Jane Iredale mineral make-up (it ain't cheap when it's shipped to Australia!!)

Since then I found heaps of things I wanted Laughing and even better, I found out I could read other people's reviews to inform my own purchase decisions Very Happy

So, I'm Australian, 26, and have been driven to increasing frustration and immersion in skin care technology by the persistence of my (now) adult acne. I also have a better paid job now, and guess where loads of my disposable income goes??

It's not killer, but it can get reasonably bad in it's (now) concentrated home on my jawline and throat, and I want it gone.

I want clear skin before I am old enough for wrinkles, DARNIT!!

So hi to everyone here, and thanks for sharing your cumulative wisdom...
FrevaKZ
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 25, 2008 5:49 pm      Reply with quote
Boo. No one really knew me before, but I'm back posting after a cool-off hiatus. As the only non-make up user here, I'm sure I won't have a lot to say as before, but I'll be lurking Laughing

Sun Jan 27, 2008 4:47 am      Reply with quote
Hi everyone!

I had to join this site as soon as I found it - I knew there had to be other women as shamelessly interested in the state of their skin/appearance as I am Very Happy

Anyway, I'm 27, from Australia (so really obsessed with sun protection products) and am looking forward to joining in some useful conversations.
Debs

Sat Feb 02, 2008 5:58 pm      Reply with quote
I just joined today, February 2, 2008. I also just ordered Jan Marini eyelash conditioner. I found it on the web for $115. I will return to write my results.
Infinitigirl99

Sat Feb 02, 2008 6:23 pm      Reply with quote
Hi everyone!

I found EDS about 2 weeks ago when I googled
dermabrasion products. I have to say that I
love it here and have purchased 4 products already. This site is going to make me broke! Shock
azdesertgal
5% products discount

Thu Feb 07, 2008 7:37 pm      Reply with quote
Hi all!

I found the EDS site and this forum a few days ago while searching for more info on the Clarisonic. I was so impressed with the sense of community and sharing of info and personal reviews on products, I instantly signed up. I hate to waste money, time and effort on something if doesn't work for me, so this forum is wonderful!

I used to be on top of my skin care and beauty routine, then life took a big swing at me and hit me with one stress ball after another. How many can a girl take?!? I got lazy with my skin, and now it is an absolute mess. My new year's resolution is to get it back in shape before it's too late. I just turned 40 and have excessively oily skin with dull, dry flakies, and of course those lovely acne flare-ups...sigh.

I've been warmly welcomed and warned that my wallet is in for a workout. Very Happy So true! I've ordered the Clarisonic, some mineral makeup (MMU) to test, and some facial products to see what works best for my oily skin. I can't wait to play!

Dancing
ashleynicole0130

Wed Feb 20, 2008 7:52 pm      Reply with quote
I joined the forum a little over a month ago but have just recently made my first post...one of my close friends LOVES the forum so I decided to check it out for myself Smile

So now I will introduce myself:

combination
MUST use daily moisturizer
wash/tone/spot treat daily Wink
but I tend to get lazy and am bad about keeping up a skin care regime

now that I am a 20-something, my skin has been going nuts and I break out more often than I did in my teens...

so I'm here to see what I can do to keep my skin young, evenly toned, and acne free!
Keelin

Wed Mar 12, 2008 6:27 am      Reply with quote
Good Afternoon Everyone

I found EDS one day a while back whilst googling for cosmetics ( whats new)! anyway, i've been reading since then,but never joined, but today is the day i decided to join, so here I am.

I love make up, perfume and all skin care products with a passion, I dont fall for all the latest new creams on the market, I'm an Estee Lauder devotee, i love her products, and use her day & night cream, eye cream, foundation, mascara, lipstick and blusher, and a few of her perfumes.

I've just ordered Philosophy Supernatural, and StriVectin Eye cream ( see i told ya i wasnt a product junkie) Very Happy - so i'll let you know who they work, i've heard great things about StriVectin, so I hope to be like a hollywood star within the month Laughing

Hope to chat with some of you soon.

Keelin
eli68
5% products discount

Wed Mar 12, 2008 11:54 am      Reply with quote
Hi everyone!

I've been lurking here for a few months, amazed at the depth of knowledge of many people here. Thanks to you I have learned so much and discovered many wonderful products, my cabinet is now overflowing Shock

I am 39 years old, from Greece, have always loved makeup (though not very good at it) and as the big 40 approaches I thought I would take my skin in hand - oily/combination, with hormonal breakouts, some very fine lines around my eyes.

I look forward to "talking" to you all!
sally808

Thu Mar 13, 2008 7:20 am      Reply with quote
Hi, just wanted to introduce myself. I'm 34, mother to 2yr old, married.
I love this website and want to buy everything!!
thank you Very Happy
jones10021
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 16, 2008 7:20 pm      Reply with quote
Hi everyone!! I'm 28, female from NYC (grew up in Boston, Red Sox fan) Work in fashion, trying to start a line of clothing with some friends. Love natural bath and body products especially bath salts.
chaynes621

Sun Mar 23, 2008 6:30 am      Reply with quote
Hi folks, I'm very excited to be part of this community. A little bit about me....well I passed the dreaded 50 last year, and let me tell you, whoever said aging isn't for sissies had it right. I'm going through menopause, my metabolism is all over the place, my skin is going crazy, and I'm just looking for a little advise on how to get through this with dignity and grace (sigh).

Thanks,

CH
ayudame

Tue Mar 25, 2008 7:58 pm      Reply with quote
Hi. New poster. I've been told I'm super sensitive by aestheticians, waxers, dermatologists and anyone else that's touched my skin, yet for whatever reason, I can't seem to see this. I guess I'll trust them since they're the experts.

My friends laugh at me because I'm obsessed with skin and sometimes become exasperated with me when I go on and on so this is a good place for me to learn and occasionally air my grievances about getting on in my years (early thirties right now). My ultimate goal is to nail down a routine. I'm so all over the place right now.
photoqueen
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 26, 2008 1:13 am      Reply with quote
Hi Everyone

I found this forum by accident and thing the knowledge base is amazing.

I am 48 male and I have worked in the hairdressing and beauty industry in the UK.

I love new gadgets and have bought so many many over the years.

My skin is typical T-Zone - oily nose - forehead and dryish cheeks - small pores - very few lines - have used cleo II for years - I have also been having Omnilux (red) at the salon. I use a lightstim and dermawand at home most days - and have just bought the Rio laser light pen - 630nm - very bright low level laser diode technology - as the pen is very small it is great for around the eye area - obviously avoiding the actual eye itself.

I really want to buy a baby quasar - so looking around the forums to find some reviews.

Lovely to be hear.

PhotoQueen.

5% products discount

Sun Mar 30, 2008 5:14 pm      Reply with quote
Hey all, I've been lurking for a bit...this site was rec'd on another site and it's so awesome! Great prod review section, awesome prod inventory to choose from as well.
I have already gotten so much info in just a few days!
gellys
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 07, 2008 1:08 pm      Reply with quote
Hello everybody~

I've also been a lurker for quite sometime. Since Nov 07 when I purchased my Obagi Nuderm products on EDS. I love love love this site! I decided to start posting my responses and stop lurking because I want to share the wealth of the products I have used and also the downfalls of some products. I am an Asian female, 23, with dermal hyperpigmentation of the cheeks...It has been driving me crazy! Currently, I'm taking MSM, Vit C, and using Ageless Beauty's marvel mini green 2x/day, which I think is helping the pigmentation. Oh I am also using MSM on my cheeks at night. But I really believe my spots are getting lighter as the days go by. I've been on this regimen for a month now. But if it gets better, I will definitely let all the lovely EDS people know my CURE!!! Thank you everybody for posting your reviews, they have been so inspirational and helpful to me for so many months. I thought I would return the favor and become a 'actual' part of this community and stop lurking! Smile
System
Automatic Message
Sat Apr 20, 2024 1:03 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |