Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

NEW MEMBERS: Introductions thread
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » EDS Lounge
Reply to topic
SAGC

Thu Apr 01, 2010 11:14 am      Reply with quote
Hi I'm new here, just discovered this site today. I tried to post a few minutes ago and caused the whole thing to disappear from my computer - a bad sign, I think! Anyhow, I live in northern Virginia, am older and very interested in not looking as old as I am. I am a faithful retin-A and sunscreen user. I hope to learn a lot here and maybe contribute something also. Now, if I can just manage to post this without crashing again - - -
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 01, 2010 11:25 am      Reply with quote
SAGC wrote:
Hi I'm new here, just discovered this site today. I tried to post a few minutes ago and caused the whole thing to disappear from my computer - a bad sign, I think! Anyhow, I live in northern Virginia, am older and very interested in not looking as old as I am. I am a faithful retin-A and sunscreen user. I hope to learn a lot here and maybe contribute something also. Now, if I can just manage to post this without crashing again - - -

Hi and welcome,
Make sure your browser on the pc is set to compatibility view under tools or Internet options. Every now and again the site can act a bit glitchy, but it's fine 99.9% of the time. Smile

Thu Apr 01, 2010 12:44 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Im a newbie and have been following postd for about a month now. I came across this site while I was doing research on Eminence organic products..Well let me introduce myself!

32 yrs old,african american light skinned, had fairly clear but combination skin till 2 months ago. I usually used Biodragin products n it worked great until I ran out!! So on a whim I purchased Aveeno skin brightening wash n it was a big NONO Shock My skin broke out in red bumps n swelled up bad!!! Then on top of that it felt burnt n sensitive to water(felt like sandpaper) My face havent been right since. Now I have acne out the wazoo n terribly oily skin! I went to Facelogic spa to get a facial n some advice on what to do..I was told my skin is terribly congested with alot of blackheads...my epidermis was pretty much damaged! So now I have to treat n hydrate my skin back to health. So I was recommended Eminence Organic products! Im ineterested n hearing everyones views on it!

Till Later
spence
5% products discount

Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:19 pm      Reply with quote
I've been on and off MUA skincare forum basically since the site started. Then I was a faithful follower of gdiv, but never made it over to her site much. Then it was closed down.

I feel so silly and out of the loop not knowing about this site for all of these years! You all are a wealth of knowledge that is beyond MUA.

Ugh. Why the heck did it take me so long to find you all?!
liljunebug

Wed Apr 07, 2010 10:49 am      Reply with quote
Hi I'm New here. I've lurked for a long time and finally decided to join in.
havana8

Thu Apr 08, 2010 3:37 pm      Reply with quote
re-posting for tub`a`butter... welcome to EDS Smile

tub`a`butter wrote:
Very Happy hi, ive just joined and have not really been a lurker so im new all round..

im already kind of addicted to all the info available on here Smile

im 26yrs old, female, 5'9, have very oily skin and use isotrex which helps stop me getting very bad blackheads.
i use a factor 50 sunscreen and want to keep my skin in tip-top condition for as long as i can...

im a mum to a 1 year old son who was 3 months premature

hellllllllllllllllo every 1 x
Caramelove

Wed Apr 14, 2010 6:46 am      Reply with quote
Bonjour,

I am a 32 year old african american female that is totally obsessed with skin!! I should be a derm. Right now my obsession is with dermarolling because I do not like the turns my skin has taken over the years as far as hyperpigmentation and stretch marks. I have also been experimenting with chemical peels but I have recently decided that I want to go all natural with everything that I use for my skin and hair which is very curly and thick and I just don't know how difficult that will be. I hope I can learn a lot from this website...now point me in the right direction please...Thank you.. Wink
Lishmay

Sat Apr 17, 2010 10:53 pm      Reply with quote
31,long term relationship, no kids, 2 cats. Enjoys photography, cleaning, learning French, chai lattes, tattoos, Nurse Jackie and Ab Fab, make-up & hair forums and tutorials. Combo skin, fine lines, even color. Faithful to my Retin-A & sunscreen. Thinning hair, major concern. Stretch marks from gaining/losing. Minor internet * spam alert *, major self improvement attempt * spam alert *, massive lack of self esteem. Panic attacks often, but fighting the good fight and finding joy and peace whenever I can. This might be my new favorite place.
nsachs

Mon Apr 19, 2010 10:51 pm      Reply with quote
Hi.
Im Naomi. Im 23 and have been buying products on this website for years. Im just starting my posts today to get in on the savings. Hope to talk to all of you soon!
LBoz
5% products discount

Tue Apr 20, 2010 4:37 am      Reply with quote
Hello, Ladies! My name is Lori, 46 yo with two sons, ages 6 and 7. I stumbled across this site last night and have been reading for hours...before I knew it my alarm was going off! I'll be shaking my fist at all of you by mid-afternoon!! Wink

I used to take very good care of myself, but having had my children late in life, it seems that my face/body/health has taken a back seat to the needs of my family. As I gaze, horrified, in the mirror each morning, I realize that I need to take some drastic measures. I live in Indianapolis in the US, and let me tell you, you can't swing a double chin around here without hitting a plastic surgeon's office. I am not quite that brave yet, so I've spent the night reading the advice from you wonderful women, younger, my age and older and am delighted by the weath of knowledge to be had here. I look forward to learning and sharing my own experiences with you all. ~Lori
stoney

Fri May 07, 2010 8:54 am      Reply with quote
Hello everybody Smile

I'm new here and am so glad to have found such a helpful and informative forum on skin care.
Sycamore
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 21, 2010 8:38 am      Reply with quote
Hi all,
I just realized there is a thread to say who you are. In fact I am sorry, but I had written some posts before figuring out.
I am a 44 year old Hungarian editor with two big sons and a stressing husband. So due to the testosterone dominance in my home I have lost my elasticity, but I hope to gain it back.
This is a wonderful forum, I am really grateful for the great pieces of advice stored here.
Try to read more than write.

Mon May 24, 2010 6:45 pm      Reply with quote
Hello there - after a few days lurking and reading threads I thought I may wish to contribute so here I am!

Im a 25yo Aussie who has a newly developed interest in avoiding problem foods, using natural products, finding answers in Chinese medicine etc. It was the Stevia threads that caught my eye and brought me to you!

Hope to see you around!

B xxx
NatureFirst

Wed May 26, 2010 8:57 am      Reply with quote

Hi! Can I just start off by saying that this thread was a very good idea. Smile

Soo, I guess this is a basic outline of me:

My name is Ayla, I am 19 years old and currently live in Donegal, Ireland.
I am 1/4 English and 3/4 Irish.
I am a firm believer in natural therapy, and will try every natural product before resorting to chemicals and man-made compounds, so I guess you could say im a bit of a tree-hugger, but im not a fanatic; I do go to the doctors, I do use make-up, but I like to make my own without preservatives and harmful chemicals.
Hence the username; NatureFirst

I hope I can help a lot of people whilst here, and promise to give honest but sympathetic advice.

Sat May 29, 2010 10:44 am      Reply with quote
Decided to finally join and post. Been reading for along time. I'm in the medical profession. I know alot about alot of things and like to share my knowledge when ever I can. I am a loner. I don't have any close friends. I'm married but my husband is a trucker and travels all the time. I think because he doesn't want to be around me. I can't blame him. I suffer from depression and I'm not much fun. I am angry a lot but I'm taking medication and counseling. I like to experiment with different looks, alot of make up and tons of mascara because I don't have good eyelashes. I like to wear different wigs with different colors and stand out. I like to be noticed because I feel invisible.
Angelfire
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 01, 2010 6:42 pm      Reply with quote
Hello, I'm new here, I've had a love for beauty products ever since I was a kid. I think I may have given myself a face peel before they were ever created~when I was around 9 or ten,I had watched my older sister doing her facial routine and one night deciding to create one for myself, mixed Noxzema with Phisoderm then left it on my face for a very long time~I think I fell asleep. Needless to say, that didn't turn out to well, but it did start me on a life long path of skin care Laughing
dreamskin
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 09, 2010 10:59 pm      Reply with quote
Fawnster, I am really sorry to hear that you are having a bad time right now. Its really hard to get out there when you are not feeling good about yourself. Hope things improve for you soon.

Sun Jun 13, 2010 8:32 pm      Reply with quote
Hi,
Here it goes:
I just turned 46 years old on Friday!
I have combination skin,mostly oily in the T Zone.
I am a mother of 3: 21 yr old son,19 yr old daughter & 16 yr old daughter.My two oldest children is currently in the Army Reserves.

I am also a grandmother of a 9mo old girl & 5 mo old boy.

I will have been married to the same man for 23 years in September.

I am looking forward to finding out information and reviews on Skin care but mostly on EyeLash growth (which is how I found your site in the first place lol)

Thank You
Geane
coreline

Sat Jun 19, 2010 7:31 pm      Reply with quote
Hello I am Cora Angelic
I am 26, I hope I can join the forum

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 26, 2010 10:31 am      Reply with quote
Hi, I'm 25, just moved from London to Chicago to get married. I struggle with light hormonal acne and irregular period, thanks to the pill. I have not yet found ANY skin products I am happy with. Not one. I think I might be a little paranoid about skin care, I am always scared something is going to break me out, so I don't like trying out a bunch of products. Which I have to, since i haven't found anything good, yet, lol.
I am not very make up or hair savvy (yet) but am trying to learn.
I am half asian.
I am scared of the sun but also scared of sunblock (everything I tried so far broke me out) so I try to cover up as much as I can. In summer i never go out without my sunhat.
I eat very very healthy, I like working out and yoga.
I drink a ton of water and green tea.
I am so glad I found this forum and I hope you guys can bear with me, I have so many questions. I spent so many hours on here, reading about skin care and dermarolling and I feel like I'm really learning something.
Very Happy
Hello!
dyan55

Sat Jul 10, 2010 9:51 pm      Reply with quote
Hi to everyone.....I am from Tasmania in Australia actually found u by accident!!
flexer

Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:04 am      Reply with quote
Hi my name is Nasir Ghaffar Student of MBA age 25. My hobby is Ride Beautiful sports car. I am doing a part time job in a web developing office. I have a cat pet.Thanks
Scarlett423

Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:17 am      Reply with quote
Hello all,
I'm in the UK, I have two kids aged 7 and 11.
I've always had an interest in make up and skincare. I am into herbal and alternative remedies and natural skin care.
I am a keen walker and don't own a car ! I enjoy computer art and photography.
I stumbled across this site by accident but I'm glad I did.
I'm hoping to improve my skin tone especially around my eyes and chin/mouth area.
wave
EyelinerObsessed

Mon Jul 26, 2010 2:09 pm      Reply with quote
Hi everyone! My name is Leela and I'm a newbie to the forums. I'm also new to the Essential Day Spa store -- which I only discovered a few days ago. I've been wanting to do something with my look and I figured that joining this forum would be a good idea. On top of that, I could get reviews on some of the products that are sold by EDS.

Anyway, I'm glad to be here. Toodle oo!

10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 11, 2010 11:10 pm      Reply with quote
Hi guys
I'm new here.
I'm from Hong Kong actually. Feel great that I discover such a good website!
I am longing for good skin! Ha!
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:57 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology Skin Signals Solution - Large (113 g / 4 oz) Cosmedix Surge Hyaluronic Acid Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) Peter Thomas Roth Instant FIRMx Eye (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |