Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

NEW MEMBERS: Introductions thread
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » EDS Lounge
Reply to topic
LatteQueen
5% products discount

Thu Aug 12, 2010 12:43 am      Reply with quote
Hello everyone I am new here. I love cosmetics and I am a makeup junkie. I can't believe all of the cosmetics and skincare I have accumulated over the last few years...It's a shame cause I only have one face, body..lol...
I love Italian Foods, esp Eggplant Parm. I love any makeup/skincare boards...so this is like my 4th one I've joined so far..and so far it looks great..Love the perks it comes with..
Hope to make some cyberspace friends on here...thanks...

Fri Aug 13, 2010 9:45 am      Reply with quote
Was excited to find this webstite and read all the reviews about products that people have tried.
Am looking for any info on products to help thicken my hair( hair thinning from heading into menopause) and products that can tighten your skin all over and minimize pores. Thank you for any response
turkGRL

Tue Aug 24, 2010 2:32 pm      Reply with quote
I've lurked in the shadows for a few days. And decided to register today. It's rainy here. And I want to buy some stuff - but I need to find out the best skin care...so here I am.

Very Happy
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 24, 2010 2:37 pm      Reply with quote
turkGRL wrote:
I've lurked in the shadows for a few days. And decided to register today. It's rainy here. And I want to buy some stuff - but I need to find out the best skin care...so here I am.

Very Happy

Welcome turkGRL! Smile I am having thunderstorms at the moment but it's great to have a phone to access the forum with! LOL

Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:11 pm      Reply with quote
Hi everyone. My name is Kim. I'm an esthetician and was looking for recipes for skin care, I like to mix my own, and found this place. I'm looking forward to meeting you all and exchanging ideas.

Kim
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:43 pm      Reply with quote
mesquite magic wrote:
Hi everyone. My name is Kim. I'm an esthetician and was looking for recipes for skin care, I like to mix my own, and found this place. I'm looking forward to meeting you all and exchanging ideas.

Kim

Welcome to Wonderland Kim! Smile Check out the DIY threads and recipe index! Looking forward to seeing your ideas! Smile

Mon Aug 30, 2010 1:24 am      Reply with quote
Hello everyone! Smile

I'm Betsie, nationality British but resident in the Netherlands for many years.

This looks like an extremely good forum for skin care and also a friendly place to be.

I look forward to exchanging posts with the members here.
Kennywoo

Thu Sep 02, 2010 12:12 pm      Reply with quote
Hello everyone, I'm completely new to all this skincare/health thingy stuff so I would appreciate as much help as you can offer ladies. Since I am a Guy that likes to take very good care of himself (health is the key) I can't wait to find out all that I can. Uhhhhh, but I'm not gonna try any make-up okay ladies lol. Laughing

Three Things Will Last Forever--Faith, Hope and Love--and The Greatest Of These Is Love. 1 Corinthians 13:13 NLT
Lyndsey

Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:28 pm      Reply with quote
Hello everyone! Lets see....I am a stay at home mother of one 2yr old son. I have oily/dry skin. Oily in the summer, dry in the winter. Fair skin, tend to break out no matter what. that includes my face,back and chest. Also lost pretty much all my eyebrows while pregnant with my son Crying or Very sad So if anyone has any tips please let me know. Hopefully cheap and natural Wink

5% products discount

Fri Sep 10, 2010 5:26 am      Reply with quote
hi to you all. this is my first post. this is where i discovered facial exercises and met a friend. : ) i havent obtained any book or DVD yet. i just enjoy reading your testimonials and comments about them. this forum really rocks!
xandria
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Sep 11, 2010 12:01 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Everyone,

I'm new to the forum. I'm 47yrs old and live in the southeast. I found this site about two weeks ago and I'm impressed with it. I'm here to hopefully resolve some skincare concerns that I have. Smile
pinknika
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Sep 27, 2010 5:08 pm      Reply with quote
Hi everyone, I am new to this forum, but a long time "lurker" lol. I have another post in the DIY skincare forum that has a lot more info about me, my skin type and what I am battling with. I really like this place and continue to learn something new every visit!
Cally

Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:53 pm      Reply with quote
Another newbie here! I have been to this site a few times and finally decided to register so I could join in the conversations. I'm in my mid 30's and fight with dry skin. The info I've found on this site has been great!
Roseabelle

Fri Oct 15, 2010 4:50 pm      Reply with quote
Hi! Smile
I'm a new member. I actually joined to reply to a specific post I found via google, but looking around I really like this forum and plan on staying!

Very Happy
bellableu
5% products discount

Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:41 am      Reply with quote
Hi y'all. Smile

I originally joined EDS back in '06, and went away for a couple of years when some of the discussions here went, um, 'south', so to speak. Smile Some of you know what I'm talking about (DIY unpleasantness for the most part). I was not a heavy poster - I used the name 'bluebelle'.

Anyway, I came back and started lurking again a couple of years later, off & on. When I finally wanted to post again this last year, I couldn't remember my old screenname, password, email, etc., so I registered the name 'bellableu' (which I use more consistently across skincare-related boards now).

So I look like a newbie with this screenname. But I've been around a while. Smile

I'm still not a heavy poster, but I *am* a heavy reader! Hee

41 y.o., fair, dry, sensitive, mild to moderate rosacea (inflammatory *and* flushing). Minimalist approach to skincare is working for me. Interested in gentle anti-aging treatments (acupressure, massage, exercise, LED) Smile
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:53 am      Reply with quote
Welcome back bluebelle-bellableu! Smile
I know EDS sees stormy seas at times but they always seem to blow over, or the moderators step in and stop the nonsense! Smile Hope you post more!

A big welcome to all that are new here!!! Very Happy

5% products discount

Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:05 am      Reply with quote
Thank you, DarkMoon! I enjoy your posts a great deal. Smile

41 y.o., fair, dry, sensitive, mild to moderate rosacea (inflammatory *and* flushing). Minimalist approach to skincare is working for me. Interested in gentle anti-aging treatments (acupressure, massage, exercise, LED) Smile
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:09 am      Reply with quote
bellableu wrote:
Thank you, DarkMoon! I enjoy your posts a great deal. Smile

Thank you bellableu! Love both your user-names BTW! Smile

5% products discount

Wed Oct 20, 2010 10:33 am      Reply with quote
hi everyone

my name is nirasha, im all the way from South africa and i love love anything and everything to do with skincare. hoping to pick up tips and share what i know about the subject. thanks guys
aiownk

Thu Dec 16, 2010 7:46 am      Reply with quote
Hi there. I've been lurking for a couple of years and just became a member. Probably would have joined sooner, but didn't know about the benefits until just yesterday!

Anyway, I'm just shy of 42 with combination skin. I live near San Francisco so my skin has to deal with relatively mild weather but I want to give it the best and I thought maybe making my own (or adding actives to a nice base) would be the best route.
Divine Diva
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 08, 2011 6:52 pm      Reply with quote
Hi I just found this site a few days ago and thought I would give it a go, as it seems quite awesome with all the little bonuses. Wink

Well here is a little about myself. I'm a Chef and live in Australia. I also love anything Beauty and I'm quite addicted to makeup, skin care, fragrance and anything pretty. You could say I'm an addict but in a good way.

Anyway just wanted to say hi and introduce myself. Also a big hello to all the other new members. I can't wait to jump in and participate and see what the new year brings. wave
dongss_1999
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:10 pm      Reply with quote
Hi everybody! wave I have lurked for months before i registered in, now I am a member of EDS forum. Here i can ask question, share the experiences,even get the discount! what a happy thing!
I am from Asian,
dry skin, a bit of flush and sensitive skin
Now I am struggling with freckles and Crow's feet on my face, and using the products containing Coenzyme Q10
would like to find more experiences about Anti-Aging products in EDS forum.

Sun Jan 16, 2011 5:07 am      Reply with quote
Hi everyone,

Thought I'd pop up and say hello.

I'm a burlesque performer based in the UK, and between the travelling, stage make-up and genes my skin is terrible. Dry patches, oily patches, clogged pores and thought if I don't get out of my bad skin cycle now then it's only going to get worse.

xxx
rockhugger
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 14, 2011 5:16 am      Reply with quote
Hi everyone,

I've been hanging around for a while here, finding the discussions interesting and helpful.

To introduce myself, I'm a mathematician from the States living in Paris at the moment, and I found a great dermatologist here. My main skin concerns are acne and premature aging, both related to stress and hormones for me. Fortunately my skin has been behaving pretty well lately, and I hope it continues!

Cheers to all of you,
Kay

5% products discount

Thu Feb 17, 2011 1:47 pm      Reply with quote
Hi there! Smile I am a newly licensed Este working in Cali. I joined this site for tips/advice I can use in my practice. I would like to give good advice to others...as you can see by my number of posts I have been mostly "lurking" around and am enjoying the site. I am constanly researching and taking classes in the ever changing skincare field and hope to add to the threads more as I grow as an Esthetician. Thanks for all the info!
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:49 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Osea Seaglow Overnight Serum AHA Treatment (34 ml / 1.2 floz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Shira Nutriburst Glow C Power Duo (40 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |