Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)
NEW MEMBERS: Introductions thread
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » EDS Lounge
Reply to topic
blaziamm
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Dec 03, 2006 7:06 pm      Reply with quote
I have tried to use the membership discount, but without success. Can anybody tell me how to use it?

Thanks
sharon24

Mon Dec 04, 2006 12:04 am      Reply with quote
Hello.I'm Sharon from Australia.I am glad I found this board.It's full of great info
bushy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 04, 2006 12:36 am      Reply with quote
blaziamm wrote:
I have tried to use the membership discount, but without success. Can anybody tell me how to use it?

Thanks

The discount is automatically taken off when your order is processed but remember, you must be logged in so that the system knows who you are.

Welcome to you and all other newbies.

Tue Dec 05, 2006 2:32 am      Reply with quote
Good morning ladies. Long time lurker... first time poster Smile . I guess I should say a big thank you first to everyone. I've learned so much since I found this site. I've started the spending, but thanks to you gals... it's on products that actually do something. So on behalf of me and my purse, thanks!!!
About me... 29, fair skinned, tan easily, light brown hair, and I live in the south burbs of Chicago. My main concern is aging (imagine that) lol. About a yr or so ago these lines appeared under my eyes when I smile. I've been on the trail of the solution ever since.
But now that I have all you lovely gals and your fountain of wisdom, my entire face is feeling better than when I was a teenager.
So again... Thank you ladies and thank you EDS!!!
-Dehlia
blaziamm
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 05, 2006 8:36 pm      Reply with quote
Hello, everyone!

I am 22, oily and acne prone skin. I have problems with the makeup remove oil, and would like to exchange my experience in fighting against acnes Very Happy
japok
5% products discount

Wed Dec 06, 2006 2:37 am      Reply with quote
Hello everyone,

I have been reading the EDS forum for a while now but only joined last April. Finally started posting, but still not a lot. I am still more of a lurker, just maybe shy of posting.

Originally from the Philippines but now live in Australia. 45 years old and I have a 19 year old daughter. This forum has really been very informative in helping me choose the products I get. Very thankful to everyone who has been deligently posting.

Sorry if I only introduced myself now, only starting to learn how to use the forums.
kyplantjunkie
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 06, 2006 10:44 am      Reply with quote
Hi- after a lengthy post about the baby q, I noticed this, so, HI. I'm 49-----almost--iew--50. I have olive skin, that was pretty blemish free until in my mid 30's. Since then, I've had a couple bouts of cystic acne, which, fortunately responded well to accutane. But, the acne left me with majot pigment issues-I developed melasma with my last prenancy, then the acne left white/hypopigmentation spots--very attractive. So far, my skin has shown improvement from Obagi/retin-A, then FotoFcaials with Levulan- one more to go, and Baby Q. The imformation I've gotten here has been so helpful. During the warmer months, I work for myself as a garden designer. Now, during the winter, I can obsess about my skin!
Robin Bad Grin
patrice
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 06, 2006 4:22 pm      Reply with quote
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy I finally got the registration flukes worked out and officially got my email to say I'm "in". I've been lurking for sometime but wanted to make sure this forum was a great as it was beginning to look to me. I've lurked on other forums and witnessed only petty insults as time went on, but I have spent hours going thru hundreds and hundreds of post-and pre-dated messages and everyone is so friendly, helpful and kind. As well the product info is fantastic!! I know where I'll be spending the bulk of my monies now. Can't wait as I've seen some real great info on the BQ and lash enhancement and eye lifting serums that i can hardly wait to try. Laughing Laughing

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 12, 2006 12:14 pm      Reply with quote
Hi everyone.
I am Asian, 28 with combination skin. I just moved to Portland, Oregon from Honolulu. I just found this forum and I am enjoying it.
Essentia
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 12, 2006 2:50 pm      Reply with quote
Hello everyone,

I stumbled here from a Google search on OTC teeth whitening products and .... boy, am I ever blown away by the sheer amount of detailed advice and feeback, but also the deep sense of community.

Short bio: I'm a grad student in Portland, Ore., and a longtime member of and moderator at flyertalk (dot) com, a forum similar to this focusing on frequent flier programs and also travel in general. There is a small but very vocal women's forum over there where discussions about skin care products and cosmetics come up from time to time, since -- as you might surmise -- frequent air travel can really take a toll on your skin, e.g. dry cabin air, extra UV exposure from excessive high-altitude flight, extreme climate changes, etc.

For 44, I'm truly blessed with few big beauty "issues", thanks to a course of Accutane a decade ago and otherwise having won the genetic lottery for thick hair, strong teeth and decent nails (thanks mum and dad!). My skin has looked great ever since on a minimalist routine of Cetaphil and AHA/BHA products from Mark Lees. However, like any other woman I have my crosses to bear, which are:

-- hands that totally give away my age
-- gazillions of fine lines on my lips (what the heck! I don't smoke!!)
-- the most boring natural hair color in the world, and now with far too many grays poking up all of a sudden (no fair! my mom didn't get any til almost 60!!)
-- embarrassingly dry feet (and very fat toes) Confused
-- the realization that I'm going to need to switch up my skin care routine soon, now that dryness is apparent and creases are starting appear

Anyway, I look forward to joining in a bit once I've gone through some of the classic threads. What a fantastic forum!

10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 12, 2006 10:23 pm      Reply with quote
This thread is a brill idea. I too have been lurking since I joined in July this year. Until the last couple of days that is. I sat at the computer to catch up on some overdue paperwork and found myself on the EDS forum tapping into all sorts of wonderful information. Needless to say very little work done and am developing a slight * spam alert *. Found products I didnt know I needed! Plan to tear myself away for the rest of the week & actually do some work to avoid paperwork overload probs. But first a bit about me...

*I am 44years young Laughing and live in Melbourne,Australia
*Two children - girl 17 and boy 12
*Run two businesses (my own)- one in fashion accessories and the other parties & workshops for girls of all ages. But selling one, 'cause I just cant maintain this crazy pace. (very exhausting)
*I have dark brown hair, hazel eyes, olive skin and a fairly normal leaning to dryish complexion.
*I have monthly treatments with a skin therapist where I have a face peel & scraping to keep my skin in good condition.
*I also have dreaded dark circles which I am constantly trying to eliminate.
*Luv a good lip balm, eye cream and dream about a great eyelash serum and something to make my eyebrows grow or even thicken just a little!!

Sorry girls I should issued a warning to grab a coffee and a snack before reading this. Very Happy I hadnt planned to but I have just managed to blindly waffle on unimpeded!!!! Very Happy
llb
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 13, 2006 9:48 am      Reply with quote
Hi all!

I LOVE this thread!!!

I'm 35 Sad (Dark hair, green eyes, light olive skin)
Live in Santa Monica, CA
Nutrition & Wellness expert
I can get food & cosmetic related acne
normal/dry skin ---combo in summer
I LOVE skin/hair products---borderline OBSESSED!!!

I've been married for about 7 months.

My favorite skin foods are...
Kombucha, green tea, chicken soup, avocado, cod liver oil, fresh squeezed veggie juices.

My skin philosophy:
Digestion is key to good skin, if it's not good then your skin looks bad. So, I eat enzymes & probiotics with all meals.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Dec 16, 2006 12:15 pm      Reply with quote
What a great collection of new members! A warm welcome to all of you. I'm still laffin' about Essentia's fat toes !!!
SharonJ
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Dec 16, 2006 11:00 pm      Reply with quote
hi~~~~~~~~~~~

Am new here~(found this place one week ago)I'll be 20 next month~ gonna treat myself Laughing Laughing Laughing
janetquinn@alltel.net
5% products discount

Sun Dec 17, 2006 7:58 am      Reply with quote
Hi all.

My name is janet and i live in SC, USA.
I am almost 49 years old and in need of Serious help with my skincare. The age impact suddenly hit me in the FACE so to speak.

Plan to spend alot of time on this forum to pick all the Pearls of Wisdom you guys have imparted.

Thanks for all the posts.
milliefromphillie

Sun Dec 17, 2006 4:54 pm      Reply with quote
But have been lurking for months. I turned 40 a few months ago and have been obsessed with anti-aging products since then. I think I found this place when researching Thermage, which thankfully I did not have done.

My face is starting to get quite a few lines and creases, but not too bad since I was never a big sun worshipper. My nemesis has always been my dark, heriditary undereye circles that now get puffy and creased when I don't get enough sleep.

Thanks to these forums, I have discovered some great products like the Janson-Beckett skin care line, MAC Fluidline eyeliner and lip plumpers.

I've also found Peter Thomas Roth chamomille face cleanser and Vincent Longo loose powder and concealer, but thanks to the Sephora ladies.

Everyone here is so helpful and nice!

10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 18, 2006 7:33 am      Reply with quote
Hi there
Im glad someone initiated this thread because it's a little bit intimidating for the new members to introduce themselves randomly without anyone asking Rolling Eyes
Great stuff anyway
Im 26 years old, student, living in the UK
I found this forum browsing through the web for some remedies for a very dry and sensitive skin. Im so happy I found you guys! Im new but I check your reviews regularly and follow your advise Very Happy Thank for such a great site

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 18, 2006 11:54 am      Reply with quote
Welcome to all the new members!!!

May you find EDS as informative and addictive as ever...and may your credit card never cry when you try new things suggested on the forum!!!

You guys will LOVE it! There are so many knowledgeable folks here that are always willing to help!
This forum changed my skin and I'm much more educated about what I should be doing to take care of myself and my face Smile

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 18, 2006 2:03 pm      Reply with quote
llb wrote:
Hi all!

I LOVE this thread!!!

I'm 35 Sad (Dark hair, green eyes, light olive skin)
Live in Santa Monica, CA
Nutrition & Wellness expert
I can get food & cosmetic related acne
normal/dry skin ---combo in summer
I LOVE skin/hair products---borderline OBSESSED!!!

I've been married for about 7 months.

My favorite skin foods are...
Kombucha, green tea, chicken soup, avocado, cod liver oil, fresh squeezed veggie juices.

My skin philosophy:
Digestion is key to good skin, if it's not good then your skin looks bad. So, I eat enzymes & probiotics with all meals.

oh my god, I can't believe your 35! That goes to show that nutrition is essential for great skin Wink
polkaprincess
5% products discount

Mon Dec 18, 2006 4:48 pm      Reply with quote
Hi, I just joined today after "lurking" for awhile too! I was reading all your reviews and they were so helpful .. I just ordered my first tube of Dr Hauschka Cleansing Cream since I've always had pore problems too. soo excited to get it! anyways just wanted to say hi and that everyone seems so nice on this forum!
lotus003
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 18, 2006 8:51 pm      Reply with quote
welcome polkaprincess
dealated
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 18, 2006 11:08 pm      Reply with quote
polkaprincess wrote:
Hi, I just joined today after "lurking" for awhile too! I was reading all your reviews and they were so helpful .. I just ordered my first tube of Dr Hauschka Cleansing Cream since I've always had pore problems too. soo excited to get it! anyways just wanted to say hi and that everyone seems so nice on this forum!

Welcome to the forum! I am craving the smell of the CC right now, lol.
LovelyPatsy
5% products discount

Mon Dec 25, 2006 8:10 pm      Reply with quote
I am new to EDS.

My skin is very oily so I decided to buy the PSF Papaya Cleaner and so far have been very happy with it.

Wanted to wish everyone in the community a very Happy Holiday Season! I look forward to chatting with you all.
Maureenall
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 27, 2006 1:06 am      Reply with quote
Smile Hello,I am a new forum user but have been an EDS addict for a couple of years and from the UK.
I am married with 2 children,3 step children, all grown up thankfully,and 6 step grandchildren.I am 60 years old and an absolute devotee of Decleor anti ageing products, the new Experience de L'age is wonderful,and the facials leave my skin looking better than it has for years. Smile
Fashionisto

Thu Dec 28, 2006 7:31 am      Reply with quote
I'm no longer a lurker!
Just wanted to say hi to all the ladies and gents. Glad to join the community!

On a more somber note: So sad that James Brown has passed!
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 25, 2024 7:45 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |