Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Skin Biology Skin Signals Solution - Large (113 g / 4 oz) IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Shira Nutriburst Glow C Power Duo (40 ml)
Do you do Facial Exercises?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
catski
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 17, 2008 3:11 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks LouLou, it does help. Your book sounds great and congratulations on producing it! Smile

It's going to be in my christmas stocking!
sister sweets
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 17, 2008 7:55 pm      Reply with quote
I think It will be in mine as well!
otherloulou
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 18, 2008 1:51 am      Reply with quote
Catski and Sister Sweets, that's great

What am I going to have in my stocking? (begins EDS forum search immediately:D )

10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 18, 2008 4:56 am      Reply with quote
I am 30 years old.what's kind facial exercise should I take?
dzulli

Thu Nov 20, 2008 4:55 pm      Reply with quote
I just spoke to Beverly, the proprietor of Flexaway, about returning the product, since it gave me wrinkles and was hard to use. She scolded me and hung up on me. Then she emailed me:

"After talking to you I'm not surprised that you can't get it in your mouth properly. There is just no way you could figure this out so I didnot even try to explain it to you. Our product works tremendously well but unfortunately it is NOT foolproof (which is a problem for some) Return it to Flexaway at 1011 South Thompson Street, Jackson, MI 49203."

This woman is a loon. If you order the Flexaway system, you'd better be sure you won't return it.
Kassy_A
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 20, 2008 9:01 pm      Reply with quote
dzulli wrote:
I just spoke to Beverly, the proprietor of Flexaway, about returning the product, since it gave me wrinkles and was hard to use. She scolded me and hung up on me. Then she emailed me:

"After talking to you I'm not surprised that you can't get it in your mouth properly. There is just no way you could figure this out so I didnot even try to explain it to you. Our product works tremendously well but unfortunately it is NOT foolproof (which is a problem for some) Return it to Flexaway at 1011 South Thompson Street, Jackson, MI 49203." This woman is a loon. If you order the Flexaway system, you'd better be sure you won't return it.

OMG! Shock Shock Shock

What a snot nose!

Some vendors have never heard the expression that the customer is always right orrrrr, they just don't give a hoooyaaah.. Laughing

♥I'm flattered by all the lovely PM's, but I don't get here much these days. Please don't be afraid to post your quearies to other DIY members who will be glad to help you (or sell you their wares..lol) Still happy with LED, dermarolling and a DIY antioxidant regime. Peace & Hugs to all.♥
bethany
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 20, 2008 9:06 pm      Reply with quote
dzulli wrote:

"After talking to you I'm not surprised that you can't get it in your mouth properly. There is just no way you could figure this out so I didnot even try to explain it to you. Our product works tremendously well but unfortunately it is NOT foolproof (which is a problem for some) Return it to Flexaway at 1011 South Thompson Street, Jackson, MI 49203."

This woman is a loon. If you order the Flexaway system, you'd better be sure you won't return it.

Oh joy....I am planning on returning mine, so we'll see how that goes. Rolling Eyes

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 20, 2008 11:00 pm      Reply with quote
bethany wrote:
Oh joy....I am planning on returning mine, so we'll see how that goes. Rolling Eyes

Me too! It's a complete load of crap - I'm so furious with myself for buying it. I emailed Beverly yesterday saying that I wanted to return it for a refund - but as yet, no reply. Sad
carolb69
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 20, 2008 11:28 pm      Reply with quote
Im with you guys that device is rubbish! Thank god they give a refund but i had to email a few times asking where my refund is after i sent it back.

That was so rude of her talking to you like that dzulli.

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 20, 2008 11:31 pm      Reply with quote
I was at the hairdresser today and every time i smiled or laughed at something she said i was like.. Shock at the skin around my eyes! It wrinkles up so much when i smile. Its like ive lost alot of elasticity around my eyes though i only have 2 lines under each eye as well as a couple of crows feet Sad

I hope the eye exercises will help but im wandering if i should add some DMAE or something to my skincare routine??

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 21, 2008 6:58 pm      Reply with quote
Re the Nefertiti Neck Lift - just had to post this here:

Edit:
It won't let me post a direct link. Go towww.esteemclinic.com.au then to non-surgical procedures, then to Nefertiti Neck Lift before and after pics.

Screw those damn exercises - I want it! Laughing
mpstat
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 21, 2008 7:27 pm      Reply with quote
Keliu wrote:
Re the Nefertiti Neck Lift - just had to post this here:

Edit:
It won't let me post a direct link. Go towww.esteemclinic.com.au then to non-surgical procedures, then to Nefertiti Neck Lift before and after pics.

Screw those damn exercises - I want it! Laughing

Keliu - Nefertiti Neck Lift works by injecting Botox in lower jaw line....
http://www.beauti-med.com/nefertiti_lift.htm
Keliu
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 21, 2008 7:40 pm      Reply with quote
mpstat wrote:
Keliu - Nefertiti Neck Lift works by injecting Botox in lower jaw line....
http://www.beauti-med.com/nefertiti_lift.htm

Yes, I was aware of that - hence my facetious comment "Screw the exercises" - but the after pic is pretty impressive, don't you think?
mpstat
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 21, 2008 7:47 pm      Reply with quote
OK Cool For sure pictures look good....
chickenlittle
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Nov 22, 2008 2:20 pm      Reply with quote
Keliu wrote:
bethany wrote:

Me too! It's a complete load of crap - I'm so furious with myself for buying it. I emailed Beverly yesterday saying that I wanted to return it for a refund - but as yet, no reply. Sad

Let us know if you hear anything. I tried to get a refund on the flexaway I returned, and Beverly is now ignoring any emails I send.
Take Care
5% products discount

Sat Nov 22, 2008 5:50 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Bethany,

So if you had to choose one facial excercise dvd
Which would it be?

drum roll please......
bethany
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Nov 22, 2008 9:40 pm      Reply with quote
Take Care wrote:
Hi Bethany,

So if you had to choose one facial excercise dvd
Which would it be?

drum roll please......

I would recommend starting with the $10 download of "Ageless If You Dare" which takes about 5 mins a day, 4 days a week. (there is no DVD) LouLou used to be a FlexEffect trainer (see below) and wrote her own book. I suggest starting with this, because if you are not going to stick with it, then it is better to go with the cheaper program. I also think a shorter program is easier to make a commitment to, and actually follow through with.

Her website:
http://www.louiseannette.co.uk/

Her before and after pics when she did FlexEffect (this shows the power of facial exercise)
http://www.flexeffect.com/LoulouBA.htm

Where to order the Ageless download:
http://www.lulu.com/content/4463137

If you like that and stick with it, you might want something more intense down the road...then order FlexEffect which takes more like 35 mins a day, 7 days a week. It is $70 + $5 shipping in the US.

http://flexeffect.com/

I ordered FlexEffect, and found that I was not able to make the time commitment. Then I got Ageless, and have no problem doing that program at all. Down the road I may add in some FlexEffect exercises (since I have both programs), but Ageless is about all I can handle until after the holidays due to The Job From Hell.

Tue Nov 25, 2008 11:57 am      Reply with quote
This is just an add-on from my previous post: I now have stretched out skin from using this horrible product (flexaway), and the only way I know to reverse the damage is laser resurfacing. Does anyone know of another way to permanently correct the damage?
sister sweets
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 25, 2008 4:19 pm      Reply with quote
I don't think you have stretched out your skin. You should see the stuff we do with Flex effect and Ageless if you dare!!!!! Shock Give it a little time - it's probably just in temporary shock. This happens with facial exercise as well.
Kassy_A
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 25, 2008 4:37 pm      Reply with quote
OOOPS!

Don't mind me, I'm all screwed up today.

Carry on .. Laughing Laughing Laughing

♥I'm flattered by all the lovely PM's, but I don't get here much these days. Please don't be afraid to post your quearies to other DIY members who will be glad to help you (or sell you their wares..lol) Still happy with LED, dermarolling and a DIY antioxidant regime. Peace & Hugs to all.♥
Take Care
5% products discount

Thu Nov 27, 2008 5:58 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Bethany,

I took your advice and ordered "Ageless if you dare"..

I wish it was a video.. how do you know if your doing the exercises correctly?

For instance.. exercise #1.. says.. "Now use the muscle to lift the cheeks straight up towards the center of the eye." Can you explain that?

Also it would be nice to see someone holding on to their face with a firm grip to see how the excercise is actually preformed...

Thank you
Kassy_A
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 27, 2008 6:29 pm      Reply with quote
Take Care wrote:
Hi Bethany,

For instance.. exercise #1.. says.. "Now use the muscle to lift the cheeks straight up towards the center of the eye." Can you explain that?

Also it would be nice to see someone holding on to their face with a firm grip to see how the excercise is actually preformed...

Thank you

Hi Take care, I'm a visual learner also, and find it so much easier to watch a video. I also could do with a more in depth instruction for a few of the exercises..

LouLou is happy to answer our questions, and she's got a great talent for explaining it all.. Here's a thread that Beth got going for the program;

http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewtopic.php?tid=31539

I'm going to post a few questions over there as soon as I have a spare minute when my Grandkids get to bed..(If I don't keel over first.. Laughing )

carolb69
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 27, 2008 7:00 pm      Reply with quote
It takes a brave person to agree to be recorded doing face exercises Laughing

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 27, 2008 7:11 pm      Reply with quote
Kassy_A wrote:
Take Care wrote:
Hi Bethany,

Thank you

Hi Take care, I'm a visual learner also, and find it so much easier to watch a video. I also could do with a more in depth instruction for a few of the exercises..

LouLou is happy to answer our questions, and she's got a great talent for explaining it all.. Here's a thread that Beth got going for the program;

http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewtopic.php?tid=31539

I'm going to post a few questions over there as soon as I have a spare minute when my Grandkids get to bed..(If I don't keel over first.. Laughing )

Maybe LouLou could find a way to post a Youtube video for us?

I'll ask over on the Ageless thread.

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 27, 2008 7:14 pm      Reply with quote
OMG.....That's a fantastic idea..

Go for it Beth!

System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 18, 2024 4:42 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Cosmedix Surge Hyaluronic Acid Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) Osea Seaglow Overnight Serum AHA Treatment (34 ml / 1.2 floz) Peter Thomas Roth Instant FIRMx Eye (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |